Underage smoking

Underage smoking.

Opinions Holla Forums?

Only a retard asks retards for their opinion.

girls who smoke are disgusting, I don't care about men smoking, I don't want to be near them physically anyway so the smell doesn't bother me

who cares?

good it gets them use to having something in there mouth ,. majority of bitches who smoke suck better dick

It okay but hanging out with niggers is hazardous to your health

It is stylish. There is a strong positive coorelation between smoking and popularity. If you want friends, you need to light up!

two things that are cancer
underage, and smoking

I used do it with friends to be cool but now that I look back it's a complete waste of money, not to mention health from ingesting smoke into your lungs.
Also females who smoke no matter their age are absolutely disgusting

Smoking is good for young people.
It helps build stronger lungs.

This. It is like vitamins for the lungs, good to build stamina. I started when I was 12

Lmao this I’ve done the same thing but with falling from high places. Started with a small shed until I threw myself off the Empire State Building and lived

Anyone underage I catch smoking gets a good spanking.

Soldiers I've heard do the same thing but with bullets, then move on to larger bullets

No 25 years of smoking i got the cancer

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

smoking makes you cool so yea

obligatory smbc comic

Reminds me of that "Have you ever seen a happy person smoking?" thing.

This jewish mtv rap video says snoop dogg does it and its cool, better start smoking weed and cigs and doing drugs/drinking.

This jewish mtv video makes my ped pee happy

Better stick it in a fellow teen, kikemopolitan say it better without condoms and if we fuck up we can go to planned parenthood and get a abation i think the marxist sex ed teacher said she also said it was only a "fetus" not a baby so we shouldn't worry.

Gees isnt it great im going to a kibbutz next year to help our best ally against the raghead fucks ruining our country, they know about it too!

Me and mrs 56 are going to have one kidnafter our credit score recommends it.

pretty fucking gay tbh. People who have smoking fetishes are retarded

pathetic
stupid
lame
they should smoke more, so that they die faster

pretty cool