Lol

Lol

what happen? now this place and mewch are dead as fuck

did they all really go back to reddit?

lol

79PPH is actually as good as we have done here in weeks.
Two days ago it was 14.
So this is actually pretty high for us anymore.
We are dead as fuck because of Dysnomia and because of this site's crap code.
Mewch is dead because it was never really alive.
It was just someplace to go that wasn't here.
Now everyone is settling in on where they want to be, and it is clearly no longer chan-based.
Most went to onionland.

Mostly the pedos, who btw, were the ones that gave traffic to Holla Forums

spam was 30% of board activity
pph and uip correlate nicely

Good

pedos are still here. expel them now and it's game over. dys is an idiot.

Some, like me, are still here. But most of them got tired of the bullshit. Mods deleting legal pics, and allowing spam to stay for hours. its just an example

No please not the expel button!

Goddamn, you are butthurt!
Mostly everyone went to Onionland.
Not just pedos, but everyone.
And pedos didn't even give the most traffic to Holla Forums, not even spammers did that. You know who gives the most traffic to Holla Forums? Do you really want to know? Lurkers. People who don't even post. Loading and reloading pages without ever saying or doing jack shit. That is where most of the traffic is. And with Dysnigger's antics we can't even get people to do that anymore.
Who the hell is going to watch a site with one thread, or scripted threads, or threads with posts that can only include one image?
Who is going to be likely to move from lurker to poster under these conditions?
Nobody.
This board sucks for everyone, user.
Not just pedos.

Spot on

What do you think pedos do?
What do you think spammers do?

You dont see any midget thread, do you? Meaning all pedos are gone. Yay for Holla Forums

Look at the catalog, spastic.

Agreed but the remaining pedos will be here to push their agenda and to trigger people. Pedos just want attention, they're not seeking to be accepted by this community they know it's theirs already. Nothing can stop them, they're too resilient.

They drive lurkers away because they keep posting the same fucking thing over and over and over again.
Whether it is 3 dick spam or a pedo thread, it is always image repetition.
With the spam it is the same few images in every thread each attack.
With pedos it is the same 40 or so images with every thread.
It is boring and nobody wants to see any of it once they have seen it a couple times.
NEW CONTENT is what draws people, whether it is spam or legit threads.

We can´t post quality content because of "Muh DOST". I've had many bikini images deleted and many IP´s banned. So i gave up posting.

And right there is your problem.
This isn't a community.
It never has been.
It has no identity, it wants no identity, and every time someone like you comes in and treats it like a community you get bitch-slapped…including the board owner, who still thinks this board is full of nothing but anime-loving autistic faggots.
This is not an anti-pedo community.
This is not a pro-pedo community.
It isn't a community at all, it is a fucking chaotic, anarchic, random mob.
And that is what people come here to see.

VPN exists for a reason…so that you can post whatever the fuck you want here no matter what the rules are. There are no bans here if you use a VPN, so that is not a valid excuse!
The truth is that the pedo threads are not being posted by pedos at all. They are being posted by trolls who are only posting pedos in order to trigger people, and they know they only need a few dozen legal images to do it.

So lighten up, Francis.
This board is not what you think it is.

I just deja vu by reading your paragraph.
The anti and pedo discussions were actually entertaining to read but it did get repetitive and stale.

What do you think i have been using, shitlord. But after a while you either ran out of IP's, or more likely, you get bored of having IP´s banned

See

quality > quality

anyone who thinks otherwise is the cancer

literally cancer is multiplying for the sake of multiplying, bulk with no substance

also

pic related

true. but why are still here? Nowhere else to go?

Pretty much. I've considered going to the Onionland, but tbh, its too hardcore for me sometimes

never heard of it. I assume that's Tor related and illegal so that doesn't interest me tbh

Yes, its TOR and its illegal. So you see why i wont go there

Fucking casuals

LOLI RACE WAR NOW

Tor is a browser, and is not illegal.
Like any browser what you can access with it may be illegal depending on where you live, but using Tor to access onion sites is not illegal.

wew that hq

And not everything on onion sites is illegal. There are some (a lot of!) really great places that are perfectly legitimate.

I mean the site. If it's illegal I won't have anything to do with it. It may be tempting but the potential consequences make it an easy decision

what about legal pedo/hebe sites?

Lol? What in sam hell is that faggot laughing out loud about?

(trips)
There are none

checked

Because Holla Forums is certainly more quality than it was in the previous years.
How new you?

Thank god, another cancer bites the dust.

WE DID IT REDDIT!!!!1

for fear of being banned tbh. have to walk on eggshells with the images

or they're not pedos. they might be just a bored individual to trigfer people. remember the 5 month pedo and anti threads? every single day there would be at least one that woulr accumulate over 400 or so replies and daily small cp dumps. what happened to them?

(checked)
Those are the pedos that moved to TOR

this tbh. Fuck this cancerous shithole. Holla Forums is fucking shit I fucking hate this place. I can't believe I spent an entire month of my time lurking here. Everyone here sucks and is a basement dwelling weeaboo autistic neckbeard. Now that it's dying again it's time to leave, everyone who stays here with these fuck ups is a fucking loser and I hope you get cancer and die you fucking sperglord pieces of shit. You're all miserable sacks of garbage and this board sucks fuck Holla Forums and fuck you and fuck the lurkers. This place is dead. You got that? Fucking dead, you pieces of shit. There's literally no one on here anymore they all went back to tumblr, where you can post pictures of half naked teenage girls with inspirational captions about the transgender issues of our time. tumblr is amazing. It has an esthetic clean interface that's easy to navigate. There's no spam, ever, and if there is you can report it and mods will do their job and remove it. The servers run on code that was written within the last decade and it just works.

truth?

haven't noticed any lately tbh

100%. Now the only pedos here, are lurkers like me, too affraid too post.

well, getting banned for posting legal images doesn't seem too appealing.

I won't be going to Onionland though

K cya in a week

i was alluding to that. the pedos that remain here are either larp pedos or are somewhat civilized and rational people. maybe this time the board will finally die because the diaperfags (the ones that stirred the most shit) are finally gone. imahine 2018 Holla Forums with no pedos and no traffic.

same here

do they really even exist? i think they are just trolls that want to shit up the board literally

I am, thanks

This place certainly isn't perfect, but I'm not going to go elsewhere and do something illegal as an alternative.
Just not worth it. I'm taking a wait and see approach. It's not like there are many good legal places to go these days, anyways.

So… do you want the diaperfags here or not?

I'm fairly certain I exist.

that's pedo not diaperfag

double dubs checked

That loli is 10/10 would cuddle with

Are you fucking retarded?

You really dont know the difference?

Answer my question, imbecile.

Oh here we go. Elaborate.

girl in is too old for diaperfags obviously

What do you mean by diaperfag, exactly? I'm dating a 4 year old, does that make me one?

no

Look at the dictionary defintion of pedophilia and you'll realize diaperfags and pedophiles are ultimately the same. Diaperfags (Nepiophilia) is just a sub-type of pedophilia. Hence why it's essenentially the same fucking thing.

So is hebephilia. That doesn´t make a hebephile, to be a ppedo. They are different. So are pedos and diaperfags. Diperfags are attracted to 0-3/4.

Look at the dictionary definition of pedophilia because you don't know it.

Hebephilia is not a sub-type of pedophilia, unless you go by the definition of attraction to someone with the mind of a child.

I just blew my prostate…

You just described the anti-pedos

he described both "sides" tbh

Oh I was being ambiguous. My honest mistake.

t. Not dysnomia

Lolis sind toll!