Decode these strange hieroglyphics

I just saw this message on the wall and wonder if anyone knows what it means. Is it done sort of unusual text?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Flight-Confessions-Argentine-Dirty-Warrior/dp/1565840097
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Another photo for context.

It translates directly into OP is a fag

user you should not really open this topic. You are young, playful, everything's easy for you. This is an another thing. It's not Snowden and not even secret services archives. Better not to get into that. Seriously, any of you would deeply regret. Close the topic and forget what was written here. I fully understand that this post incites additional interest, but I far the curious - stop. The rest will just not see it.

Nice try but I know it's nothing. Take your cat's shittle or whatever mystic bullshit you're peddling and fuck right off

Firstly, that wasn't me.
Secondly, I believe that the fading of the paint will demonstrate that its likely to be months /years old.
It's a lot of effort for a troll.

Oops, pics of paint fading

It is Spanish.
I LIBERO-VOLO 2016
Literally means "The Flight Book".
No idea what it means in its context there.

It is Spanish.
I LIBERO-VOLO 2016
Literally means "The Flight Book".
No idea what it means in its context there.

Wow, yes, I see now. I'm in Spain, so the language makes sense.

I feel stupid now that I didn't just read it. I'm with a bunch of Spaniards though, and they didn't read it either.

So maybe it's related to this:

amazon.com/Flight-Confessions-Argentine-Dirty-Warrior/dp/1565840097

Someone on a happy trip wrote them in Spanish.

It looks like

YOLO

Libero

what does it mean?

t. Retard

t. prick

*slap, slap, slap*
Stay mad brainlet.

This is, without doubt, truly one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. I am not fucking joking when I say: you are genuinely stupid. I know people say stuff like this a lot on chans without proper

evidence… but you have proven amply that you should be removed from the gene stock of humanity. I sincerely apologize to the Universe for your existence.

What you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response, were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational

thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

You were supposed to be a stain on the sheets, but now you're a stain on society.

I can mash my hard hairy nipple on the keyboard and come up with a better insult, you melted jizz-candle fuckstick twatwaffle. Go use a live piranha as a fleshlight.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

translation

Sand nigger was here