Non-cucked media / entertainment thread

Even though Stranger Things is mostly just great fiction (use spoiler tags if you want to talk about spoilers plz), it had the courage to name-drop MKULTRA, which I was pretty impressed by. Plus, it subtlety promotes family values, monogamy, etc.

Recently I've found that based Hollywood entertainment still exists, but it's subversive in the way it expresses it. As someone close to the entertainment industry, I can say for a fact it's outright dangerous to express conservative views of any sort in one's work. In order to remain whitelisted, any content leaning close to redpilled needs to be snuck into your creative under the radar.
Imagine if any rising artist / musician / director / actor came out as a Trump supporter, or against white genocide–they would be blacklisted immediately. That said, conservative narratives do exist in the subtext of many shows / movies / songs.

After all, (((they))) care about sales at the end of the day. Why lose a profitable product at the expense of a subtext that will fly over the heads of 75% of its audience?

Let this be a thread for the general promulgation of redpilled entertainment–especially contemporary entertainment. Even if you're looking into the subtext of a show, song or movie, enlighten us, such that we may pass on your teachings. Newfriends can learn for themselves, and oldfriends can identify popular entertainment with conservative talking points.

After all, the bluepilled individual is most vulnerable during the hour of consumption. The relaxed mind is an open mind. Let us shape the way it sees entertainment. Let us shape the way it sees the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

whitenationalism.com/cwar/movlst.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rural_purge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump because sadness

Yeah, so have a shit-ton of movies and TV shows over the last 60 years. What's your point?

Modern TV is faggety.

Watching reruns of Home Movies

breddy gud

Mel Gibson's films come to mind
When it comes to vidya, you'd be hard pressed to find much in recent years. I guess the Witcher 3 is fairly redpilled. And in a way GTA 5 comes across that way due to it being a satire of American life (I did go on a dindu killing spree, and you can kill the occasional kike).
Otherwise a lot of the music I listen to is pretty right wing since its either black metal or classical.

consumers going their own way, when

people don't seem to be watching tv or movies as much as they used to.

Stranger Things stars how many Jews?

I post this list every thread here about films/tv

whitenationalism.com/cwar/movlst.htm

I like the premise and criteria of the list and I think it'd be great if some anons out there were to update it.

See Triple 9 for subtle redpills.

Looks like the oven-dodger herself, Winona Ryder, is the only one.

Hard to tell. j-dar keeps going wonky.

Fargo is good. Likeable small-town people beset by evil out-of-towners and urbanites.

Narcos is a kind of case study in SHTF, showing how the line between formal and informal power structures blur in times of crisis.

Otherwise haven't really watched anything else recently. Neon Demon was shitty, not even good fap material. I've been enjoying 80's action movies recently: watch the Death Wish series if you haven't already, they're great even when they suck

Looks promising. You really need to put this into a proper site or something though, it's just a pile of tl;dr as-is

Atlanta - comedy show with donald glover

Ok I'm going to take a stab at stranger things. I enjoyed Stranger Things but never did I think it was redpilled and here is why:

Yes, it did name drop MKULTRA. But it did it the same way X-Files name-dropped other government conspiracies. Meaning, they put it in such a fictional and impossible setting that the audience doesn't take the name-drop seriously. It's all about framing and they framed it in a way that doesn't give it much food for thought.

No it doesn't. One of the main characters is a single mother/stronk independent womyn. Sure she needed help from the big man sheriff, but still And the cast of kids is super diverse. A blackie and a racially ambiguous kid grace the screen as main characters. (pic related) And who is the bad guy? A white man. Other pic related.

Again, it's all about the framing. This show takes place in the 1980's. It's a period piece. I've noticed that the only time the media shows a mostly white cast or family values is when it's a time piece. Pay attention and you'll notice this. Filming a tv show about the 1960's? Better throw in a traditional housewife and two blonde kids to make it "authentic". But also make sure to throw in subtle bluepills to remind the audience how horrible it was back then!

I have yet to find modern non-pozzed Hollywood entertainment. From Netflix and HBO to the garbage playing in the theaters it's all pozzed shit. unless you count Sam Hyde & Co.

The last good film I saw was that foreign Hitler movie Look Who's Back. At least it had some redpilled moments in it.

Let me guess… middle class blacks who ARE JUST LIKE YOU WHITE AMERICA!!! We just tryin' to live our lives out chere mang! Watch this show to see how we ain't all bad!

Yeah, let's all mainline Jewish propaganda bro

no one saw this?

Lion King is actually a good one. Not on that list but it should be.

Classic.

It's a time piece.

Make a big stink when Disney makes a new movie set in modern times that has an all white cast.

Dude … get a neocities page and use iframes at least. tl;dr walls of text went out when Web 1.0 died in 1998.

To be fair, she's portrayed as hardworking, but still womanly i.e. works at a convenience store, but totally breaks down when her kid disappears and is clearly unhappy being single, which is about as close as you can get to redpilled in Hollywood these days, unless you want to hear calls of "muh sexism"
and get blacklisted.

The subplot involving the high school romance seemed to pretty clearly promote monogamy and honesty, which I liked, and thought was uncharacteristic of Hollywood.

Addendum to previous post: name-dropping MKULTRA is still courageous. Not many normies even know it exists. I'm surprised they didn't force the producers to use a euphemism, like "Blackbird Project," or some other name for the secretive government project.

This is a good point, though I still think Stranger Things is at least of a higher tier than most Hollywood entertainment.

Who goes through a fucking mental breakdown, she's not shown to be "strong" at all.

Stranger Things is visually appealing because it has good aesthetics. Synth Wave + 80s high trust white town + eldritch scenes -> automatic appeal.

Aside from that, its pschoepistemology is cuckoldry all the way:

+ Stronk single (oven dodger) mother.
+ Gamma cuck who looks like he's about to cry all the time is one of the protagonists. He treats women with respect™. This is contrasted with alpha jock and his buddies who are unnecessarily cruel.
+ The main trio of kids are all ugly, annoying and borderline retarded.
+ 11 is a stereotypical marry sue.
+ White patriarchal man treats his daughter extremely cruelly (because of course).
+ Goofy dad stereotype (of course).
+ Angelic girl is the only adult in the room even though she's a teenager.

This was probably the work of an ugly gamma jew who was profoundly bitter about his socio-sexual status in high school; and so he projects his "ugly gamma gets the girl and becomes a hero by treating women respectfully unlike the mean alpha" fantasy into his work.

In the reality, the gamma boy cuck the jock.

but he doesn't get the girl in the end

the alfa white male does

it's a mixed bag

>chad acts like a chad but then redeems himself

gonna drop a list of suggestions, post your pre-un internet pozz scrub suggestion lists

-Akira
-Mobile Suit Gundam Wing (actually pretty redpilled UN tries to take over supreme power of space colonies with (((Romefeller))) financial backing.
-Cowboy Bebop
-FLCL
-Pretty much any vaporwave album
-Macross 82-99 Sailorwave
-Blank Banshee
-Saint Pepsi - Hit Vibes
-Zulu (1964)
-Assorted spaghetti westerns
-Age of Empires
-Stronghold

need suggestions for anime, games, or software.

Lad please.

He'll get her next season.

anime:
-Legend of the Galactic heroes
-Serial Experiments Lain
-Love Live

hope not, this was one of the parts that i really liked

The obvious orbiter shouldn't get the girl in the end just because

Kill yourself cuck

Gundam Wing is melodramatic poorly animated fucking trash that's all about MUH PACIFISM, kill yourself nigger. FLCL is also abstract horseshit for liberal retards.

You forgot Angel Cop

Fug my first reply was meant for

(check'd)
The only muh pacifism is from a naive muh feels girl, pretty much every single other character is some sort of warrior. It's also about unstoppable rebels fighting against a tyrannical (((universalist/globalist))) military/govt.
FLCL is over the top comedy with a great soundtrack.

MegaTen is possibly the most politically redpilled franchise around.

Has anyone noticed how much hollywood bashes children and marriage.

It's like it's their main target

I watched my last movie in 2011

I'll throw in my opinion on Gundam since I've been on Gundam binge, in other words I've watched pretty much every TV series made in 79-90's

0079 - Shitty animation, but contains effective red pills. It occasionally throws swords-to-plowshares bullshit
Zeta - Animation is crude as fuck 80's tier film grain. Plot goes in depth with the series indigo children - Newtypes and inserts a lot unecessary romantic sub-plots and POWER OF LOVE bullshit
Double Zeta - Camomile tea was PTSD'd so hard that he's a vedgetable at the beginning of the series. Introduce some fucking random junker and shoehorn him into the protagonist role. The episodes consist of ebils of the war and Japanese slapstick. You could tell that they started to carter to their target demographic at this point
Gundam fighter G - This show spawned shit ton bad and forced memes around 2007. Animation is typical 90's mediocre stuff and the plot is basically Pokémon with robots featuring Gary sue protagonist.
Mobile suit victory gundam - extremely forgettable series at this point the plot and morals were all about pacifism
Gundam Wing - Moralfag trash, avoid at all costs. Boring, uninspiring and soule
ss. I fell asleep 3-4 while watching one episode of it. It's THAT boring

I am watching Gundam After war X, I haven't been able to form a opinion yet,

Rest of the compilation series are infantile Saturday morning moeshit like Mobile fighter Gundam SD and Gundam SD for example.

Not to mention she learns to drop that naive notion of pacifism at the end.

And here's where no one needs to listen to your shit opinion.

>>>/cuckchan/

And it's still a fucking poorly written series with badly written melodrama and constantly recycled animation. You only like it because you saw it on Toonami when you were 8.

At which point it goes back to that bullshit again in Endless Waltz

It's a movie. Of course it's going to retell the overall theme of the series from scratch.

Binge watched all of season 1 when it came out. Fucking throw back to the 80s and great sci-fi/horror, shit was epic. Waiting on season 2 to drop. Hopefully 11 comes back like phoenix jean grey.

It was an OVA sequel, and a shit one too, with dumbass nigger logic like making a little girl dictator for reason other the muh Khushrenada and shallow bullshit about muh peace fueled war which was a topic you could see explored in a much better movie like Patlabor 2.

Wing is trash for brain dead normalfag casuals.

Austria-Hungary made a literal retard their Emperor. This shit happens.

As I watched this show I was skeptical with it being a Netflix original. I kept waiting for sjw nonsense propaganda to pop up, and nothing. Just a breddy gud show.

This

Also, I enjoyed Jean Ralphio not being a dick anymore and caught on quickly.

Netflix is pozzed since they produced Sens8 and Orange Is the New Black. Don't bother subscribing to them.

That's not the point you dumb nigger lover. The reason a little girl is made dictator is ultimately because she was kawaii, no because it made any sense, which Wing never did any way.

Tumblr really liked it because the little girl is a badass grrrl who don't need no boys. It wasn't free from bullshit, they were pandering to an audience.

Did you miss the part where she's a puppet of Barton and her father was Duke, you colossal faggot?

I wouldn't say she was really the "badass" The police chief was more of the badass.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rural_purge

Put aside your nostalgia glasses for once and you'll notice that Zeta hasn't improved much animation wise when you compare to 0079 series. We're still in 80's and this is still in film grain vision whenever you like it or not.

I loved Community and Glover's stand-up, but it's rare to find black people who don't go full nigger when given the opportunity. Let me look at the episode descriptions.

uh

If you're going to watch a movie or a show, watch a documentary or a how to that will teach you something valuable that you can turn around and use to help your life. Sitting back and watching a film is absolutely degenerate.