TFW your are on the way to the airport and to see your alpha dad in Asia and you receive a text saying his girlfriend...

TFW your are on the way to the airport and to see your alpha dad in Asia and you receive a text saying his girlfriend of 2 years is a fucking ladyboy.

WTF do I do lads, my alpha old mans turned into a complete fucking degenerate.

Anyone else had experience with family members living degenerate lifestyles? Do I cut contact?

Degenerate family members general I guess

You beat the shit out of him and laugh in his face.

Become an even greater alpha, so that he feels shame in your very presence. He must feel the full shame of knowing that he has abandoned the honor of his own flesh and blood in exchange for shallow degenerate hedonism.

Kill myself because I'm a larping faggot from cuck/pol/ who wants to fuck faggots

Any pics of said Ladyboy? I'm curious how he didn't know for 3 fucking years, he must have looked like an Asian Kate Upton or some shit.

Is he even redpilled in the slightest?
Has he seen "end white genocide" video?
Or the greatest story never told?

Or is he too stupid to figure it out?

IN B4 OP IS (1) FOR WHOLE THREAD

Nice blogpost, turbofaggot

I've seen photos of her, she's smoking hot but now he tells me she's a fucking dude. I imagine he already knew but didn't want to tell me.

I haven't even bothered to redpill him because he's nihilistic as fuck, he's got two white kids already so I guess he can do what he wants but still. Poor barstard probably thinks I'm on the acceptance meme rather than borderline natsoc

sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

does it still have the dick?

Kek, post the text OP. You sure its not a joke?

Monitoring thread for pics of his BF as well

What the hell does this mean?
Sounds win-win, those things don't get pregnant.

back to Holla Forums

I will find you and shit down your throat you filthy little reddikike

I have a white brother before my parents divorced, my mother mudsharked and now I have two half-caste siblings.

Left home at 20, haven't had any contact except with my brother and father.

dude what are you upset about your dad and his tradwife are fashy as fuck

This sucks, but don't be too bummed out, most guys on Holla Forums hate their moms.

If this is real defoo your dad

kek

Do you have normie friends that know how you feel?

My mates are all lefty zombies and would be disgusted if I cut contact like that.

You mean tranny user. Degenerate also works

I'm in Vancouver and about 2 hours ago a chinaman offered me $2000 to go back to his placeā€¦ That's probably somebody's alpha dad too.

In great shape for his age, doesn't give a fuck, makes stacks of cash, thought his ((""GF"")) was a young Asian hottie. I'm supposed to be there for a couple of weeks but I might just shoot off and do my own thing while I'm there fuck it, I don't think I want to spend two weeks with a fucking trap

Eh I'm not, haven't seen her for years and have a great life. She wasn't that great anyway, I always lived with my dad and visited her a couple times a month.

My friends are redpilled, the only normie people in my life are co-workers and the subject never comes up and I'd handwave away with 'we don't talk anymore, something happened, not going to discuss it'

Fly to Asia
Kill dad
Come home
Kill self

That's a good compliment, you should have decent success on Tinder.

THIS.

this post should be a response to op

Is it like that in Philippines? Man set up with oldboys?

How old is it?

My ancedotal evidence conflicts with your claim

I want to say kill yourself, but instead will say keep away from ladyboys, dont be like your faggot dad. (like your dad, tee hee)