Clinton campaign posts "Pepe Explainer" on Hillary's website

KEK BE PRAISED

hillaryclinton .com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/j6h3G
archive.is/xJP38
archive.is/O8AIt
twitter.com/elizabethchan
twitter.com/elizabethchan/status/775499739995529216
linkedin.com/in/lizzychan
knowyourmeme.com/memes/pepe-the-frog
knowyourmeme.com/memes/wojak-feels-guy
archive.is/5dPin

blog.bibanon.org/on-pepe-and-wojack-pill-booru-and-more/
mega.nz/#F!7Z1RWKpA!YXxZbxA1dvbHLbsfES1rSw>>7461036
mega.nz/#F!7Z1RWKpA!YXxZbxA1dvbHLbsfES1rSw
web.archive.org/web/20160913030640/https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
encyclopediadramatica.se/Pepe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepe_the_Frog
archive.is/vLbk9
theralphretort.com/hillarys-campaign-ropes-naturally-go-pepe-frog-9013015/
archive.is/kJxpj#selection-319.0-341.4
reddit.com/r/undelete/comments/52iq1z/532832606_donald_trump_pepe_the_frog_and_white/
youtu.be/jU0wXQX9grc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is there a frog standing directly behind Trump?

That’s Pepe. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.

Wait. Really? White supremacy?

That’s right.

The current year is a blessing.

Dafuq, guys?

Is this real life?

kek, tell me this is a parody site.
It can't be real surely?
archive.is/j6h3G

Somebody hack Elizabeth Chan up

might be bait
if you ddos or fuck with it in any way
the get their "HURR RUSSIAN HACKERS" narrative
not that it will go anywhere, it hasn't thus far.

AHAHAHAHAHA

THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST ABSURD AND FUNNY ELECTION EVER

THE OLD BAT HAS FINALLY TRULY LOST IT HAHAHAHAAHAHAH

HAHAHAHA.

You had one job
archive.is/xJP38

Kinda makes me a little fuckin ripshit

post your white nationalist frogs

Whatever could they mean?

lel, anyone have that image from months back of hillary looking confused sitting in front of a computer with the caption: "who's pepe?!"

I can't believe it.

I don't fucking believe it

I don't agree.

Holy shit, it's been months, how come they still dont fucking GET IT?

hahahahahahaaha

I swear man, she's wasting soro's money on purpose, this cant be fukken real hahaha

I half-assed. get over it.

meme magic is real
chaos magik is real
praise kek!

Physically ill, fucking alt-right false flag kikes were working for Shillary all along.

Now this is what gets me
And then they post a YEAR OLD TWEET Trump made with Pepe. So it's only been RAYCIS for a couple months but Trump posted it a year ago meaning he's RAYCIS WHITE DURRPREMACIST.

Then they actually have the AUDACITY to claim 9/11 wasn't an inside job.

Just

Whats hilarious is that on major leftist sites I see right leaning posters being accused of being Russian hackers, paid by Putin to shill for the Donald.

When will Hillary's campaign make a report on chicken tendies?

Hail KEK

their attempt at being funny

This is about one or two steps away from Hillary saying that Holla Forums has 9000 penises that are all raping children.

Can…can we get her that far? Can we do it?

Hillary is a White Supremacist!

you can practically smell the desperation.

PRAISE

gotta give them points for being consistently wrong and providing a typical liberal, "yes but i'm not going to tell you why" response

Can we meme Hillary as a white supremacist meme and get the Daily Beast to talk about how we blended Hillary's imagery with Nazi imagery such that Hillary is now a literal Hitler just by breathing?

Why is there a frog standing directly behind Trump?

That’s Pepe. He’s a symbol associated with white supremacy.

That’s right.

scared shitless by 'le frog meme'
my sides

also archive because OP is a faggot
archive.is/O8AIt

This is horrifying.

Yes.
What can I do?

Vote.

Holla Forums didn't. smug pepe was first posted on Holla Forums.

I wish the le American bear/le happy merchant meme would catch their attention

Why?

I think it's funnier than pepe.

More proof Hillary Clinton is a White Supremacist!

Make it happen lads.

THIS IS HORRIFYING
Yes.

Thanks obama.

Because there would be more msm kikes talking about sheky forum and their stereotypical badger.

Pepe doesn't fit in a box defined by Hillary Clinton.

Not that I expect anything different from the Lefties, but that is blatant divisiveness. It's stirring up racial hatred.
Pepe is far more than just a white NatSoc - he's Pepe.

It's anti-american for starters.
Doesn't fit Trump.
You use spurdo to make somebody look stupid.
Trump isn't stupid.
Why can't Eurofucks just get over the fact that America is a big deal now and is not to be made fun of anymore?

Do you realise that she is posting a serious article about Pepe on her campaign website?
How far did you want get to go?

pepe came about from boys club comics being posted on /r9k/

Yet more proof Hillary Clinton is a White Supremacist!

user, the USA has bathrooms for trannies now and tampons in the men's room. Oh and not even France allows gay marriage but guess who does?

It's only anti-American if you think being an obese, know nothing slave to ZOG are the quintessential characteristics of being an American.

Imagine how the original creator of Boy's Club feels right now

More than anything else, her explanation just proves that Hillary and her staff are utterly full of shit. I can't imagine what this world would be like if such busy ditches run America.

Drag the Hag to the gag.

I now fully believe that we have completely crossed into the memeverse.

How could anyone in their right mind think this was a good idea? Why do they think the general electorate gives a whit about Pepe?

Oh right.

And there it is. D&C elsewhere, Shlomo.What the hell is wrong with you. If America falls, Europe falls too, stupid.

It's Anti-American because it's basically saying America is just a zog slave and saying you'd prefer spurdo associated with Trump over pepe means you're a fucking faggot and you need to get the fuck out. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

twitter.com/elizabethchan

twitter.com/elizabethchan/status/775499739995529216

linkedin.com/in/lizzychan

From website verbatim:

pepe > gore > anime

Let's hope shitlery doesn't realize his true form.

Hillary Clinton is a White Supremacist!

I want her to stand up during a speech and say,

"Pepe the frog is a white supremacist menace to the United States. The kids today are sharing their "rare pepes" without knowing that they are responsible for the spread of Nazism, Xenophobia, Homophobia, and what have you." or something to that effect.

I am ambitious here.

Don't taint Pepe's image with that cunt.

Dude, you have to be shitting me.

No fucking way. I just collapsed out of my chair and spasmed on the carpet in a glorious fit of triumph. Holy shit. The website of a presidential candidate has an explanation about how Donald Trump is linked to nazi meme frogs.

What the fuck.

This is awesome.

THIS IS A REAL PAGE ON HILLARY CLINTON'S WEBSITE

I remember hillary shills were trying to use that Pepe picture and influence the chans lol

WHITE SUPREMACIST BITCH

Crazy cat ladies all across the nation are now terrified of nazi frogs.

Lets start brewing up some of that sweet, sweet estus soup

draw swastikas on them with a sharpie

Anyone else remember the adage "no news is good news"

I think news stations should be removed, and that be our slogan

Checkin' them digits son.

Also, hide a trump sticker under one, paint it like pepe.

(kek'd and checked)
Have her read the article and then organize them all around her bed while she's asleep.

This one takes the cake for its white supremacy and fascism.

I kek heartily at the fact they know only surface level aspects of our deal and we know all the working parts of their deal.

She's fat as hell under the pillow.
I hope she gets stricken with the Trump curse.

OH GOD I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

NAZI
FROGS

The guy they're referring to is 19 if you click that link. They are getting their scoops from entry-level, anime-avatar twitter fags.

This honestly. They're so useless we would be better off if they did not exist.

Disgusting. Even more so, this is what the bitch wants. She can't meme worth shit so she is hoping that by attacking Pepe we will either cuck out and stop using Pepe or cuck out and turn her into Pepe too.

who does this speak to? I mean Obongo won largely because of a massive youth vote, young people are going to think(correctly) this bitch is out of touch and crazy

WE CAN DO IT, user

KEEP MEMING

DAS RITE

last edit

You know this was the result of normies asking the Hillary campaign what the hell's a Pepe? And this is their response. Golden. I don't have an image smug enough for this.

Jesus forgives.

Pepe hangs.

Maybe someone could shoop a smug pepe within a smugh pepe?

*Stereotypical badger holding a hamburger

I figured as much. That doesnt matter though, she looks bat-shit to the braindead normies who support her.

I still laugh when I think about it.

Add in the shit Rick Wilson was going on about, my sides are still recovering tbqh

This is amazing. This is absolutely fucking incredible. I love each and every one of you and feel blessed to be living in 2016.

u rite tho

This is perfect. Maybe we can get libshits to attack Sesame Street and the Jim Henson Company. Show how utterly stupid their bullshit is.

What a time to be alive.

I honestly think we triggered her backers on twitter and so this is her response. She runs her campaign like a corporation. If we can convince her backers that the furry vote means something, maybe we can get Hillary to wear a fursuit and do an add with furries.

CHECKED

Nowhere near as terrifying as he will be when RWDS are flying his banners.

How can anyone doubt meme magick at this point?

Just look at the shit Hillary's campaign is doing. People are worried about her platform, her health, her lies…and so there's an article about Pepe.

This election is the best.

TRIPS OF TRUTH

WOW
OWO
WOW
WOW
OWO
WOW
WOW
OWO
WOW

Hillary will lose

everything.

Mein Gott

could reverse the whole
THIS IS HORRIFYING
WHAT CAN I DO THING
like, put up a really graphic picture of a white that got murdered by a nog
keep the text.
done.

gentlemen, it's been an honor

An effort was made.

Those sweet trips destroy any possible doubt.

5 THE NUMBER OF MAN

WE INDIVIDUAL MEN ARE SHAPING THIS ELECTION AND THAT'S WHY WE'RE TERRIFYING

also Kermit is the perfect vessel for Kek's energy
pepe can rest for a little while.
I sense some beautiful things coming together in this thread.

Someone shoop Hillary's face on this gif

i want to see her face on a body with boobs

Sorry for yelling

sage for blogpost

It is the currentiest of years, indeed.

Kek is an amorphous property, like lain, he has many forms, in many memes, Kermit is merly a new form

This has been the greatest year of my life.
MAGA
PRAISE KEK
MAGA

Fixed.

oookaaaay….

I know right?
I know that voting is the real deal and making other people to vote is great too, but shitposting in the name of the allmighty KEK is the true every-day battle.

Keep posting Pepe in its full greenish glory, keep triggering the crooked witch's followers!

KEK GROWS MORE POWERFUL WITH EVERY PASSING DAY

He is growing at an exponential rate. Just imagine how powerful Kek will be a month from now.

A body to the appropriate scale, even. There’s a reason that she was chosen (lol pun) to represent the holohoax, and it had nothing to do with what did or didn’t really happen to her. It’s because 1. fink udda chilluns and 2. she’s moderately sexually attractive.

Pepe was on Holla Forums before joot even made /r9k/, though yes, it is from boys club. Picture came from a frame where pepe pissed with his pants all the way down around his ankles. His roommate calls him out and he says "Feels good, man". This led to "Feels Goodman" with John Goodman and eventually just "feels" which evolved into Wojack, among others. Source: Oldfag channing since 06

subtle.

do you have a png of that pepe hand?

Remember when the pepe market crashed a couple years ago? Who would have thought Hillary Clinton would have to explain Pepe on her campaign website.

We've known it was magic as in real magic since the start

Wojack was a character from the same series, as I recall.

We should use both. How soon before they declare all frogs, living and otherwise, as symbols of white supremacy? I want to see Hillary adopt a war on all frogs as a platform.

That said, how soon before they go after Trumpwave? Maybe we can get them to attack and vow to ban all music too.

PFFFFFFFFTHAHAHAHAHA

How is this not slander? She's flat out calling the entire alt right, Trump supporters, and Trump himself white supremacists. He can easily sue her for slander since that's meant to hurt his polotical campaign.

BLINDLY SUBMIT, GOYIM

Because most liberals are batshit scared of what they can't control; even things as benign (yet powerful) as memes.

Underrated post

She really loves thinking for her supporters doesn't she?

That's right.

user this is essentially the death throes of a senile old woman, let her at least try to break everything she can

Wojack came from slav chans

WELL WHICH ONE IS IT ORIGINALLY?

pepe as exists today ie; the character, the myth, the meme, is a direct result of /r9k/ adopting him into the fold with wojak.

no wojak is what a finnish, danish meme? not form boys club tho.

What I want to know is
How have they not found Moonman yet?

Wojak is Polish.

Did it really tho?

because they are surface level deep, they haven't looked at anything really

The media is ignoring Moon Man because they don't want to tarnish a McDonalds trademarked character by mentioning what we've done with him.

McDonalds is a huge advertiser.

(checked)
(((le mega unerrated post)))

Checked my green friend.

And here I thought the CNN fags discussing Pepe was going to be the highlight of the day - but no! Kek delivers much more.

I cannot believe they were dumb enough to do this. Honestly, Kek is driving them mad for their evil ways.

RIGHT?! 2016 IS FUCKING AWESOME!

I think you're asking if there is a limit to where we can take this. The answer is "no; there is no limit to what [CURRENT YEAR] can deliver."

yes

McDonalds would lose their shit if they publicly linked him to us mostly because they're afraid nigs would abandon McDonalds. Imagine how that would affect their business?

If she does do that, she will evoke the final form of Kek. I dont think any of us can imagine the terror that our Lord will bring down on her and her followers.

We should really push Moon Man and force the media's hand.

Yes, but we're discussing the origins. Pepe took years to evolve to where we are now worshipping a God named Kek who directly influences real world events in exchange for us providing him with repeating digits. It's about a decades worth of pure memetic energy made manifest. There's no one thing that led to it.

McDonalds is fucking crashing because they're pandering to niggers

Here you go.

Hillary's feeble brain can barely do the thinking for herself - or even regulate her bowel functions. Why does she think she can think for her constituency too?

I like the idea.

I know posting "Know Your Meme" links isn't cool but this should be a starting point.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/pepe-the-frog
knowyourmeme.com/memes/wojak-feels-guy

In the old days, those guys were just called the "feels good man" and the "I know that feel, bro" memes.
I'd never thought they'd materialize to be presidential and vice-presidential candidates.

It's not that popular, yet.

Nah its because the Mac Tonight character got McDonalds in legal trouble with the Bobby Darrin estate, and have not used his image since, which is probably why he's under the radar

I think we've found the color of divinity, lads.

(checked)

REMOVE COMMUNIST

fuck how could i get that so wrong
i'm sorry, old friend

theres an article about "Notorious KKK" from some raping bullying thing

It would be the natural way for it to be next after

I'd never thought they'd materialize to be presidential and vice-presidential candidates.

MOONMAN

&

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

All pepes must be in regulation 148800 type color, any others are declared fraudulent punishment and anyone in possession of these false pepes shall be sent to the designated shitting streets

Yesterday was the best 9/11 in so long considering all of the happenings. And now today Pepe is not only being declared a symbol of white nationalism, but even Hillary Clinton is talking about it.

Meme Magic went way too far this time

That's part of the beauty of what we've done user.

We've so thoroughly pissed them off that they're directly addressing us through their public platforms.

Which of course makes them look absolutely fucking insane to any normie observer who likely knows jack shit about us.

They sound like paranoid lunatics when they describe us and that's part of the beauty of what we are.

They ignore us and we eat away at their support base, they attack us and we simply absorb the blows like a sword striking wet clay.

This is true, high quality meme history for anyone recording this

REMINDER TO DO HAND MAGIC AGAIN

Kek is telling us something here. Meme magic is operating at an increased level, higher energy than anything we've seen before..

PUT YOUR HAND ON THE SCREEN AND FOCUS TERRIBLE THOUGHTS ON HILLARY'S PICTURE.

It gave her a stroke last time. What will it do this time?

time to shill that guy in an elmo costume calling out the jews

See I don't get how the (((media))) hasn't just fucking googled what is pepe? I know they did of course but still act like OH I DON"T KNOW WHAT THAT IS LETS SEE…. OH MY GOD IT"S A NAZI FROG

Moonman is more of a just Holla Forums thing. It is old but doesn't have the spread of Pepe

Also the Mcdonald's thing. Lawsuits out the ass.

We did it, Holla Forums.
2016 - The year shitposting and memes wreaked havoc.

wtf is that?

There are worse places we could be.

All the more reason to hope she does this.

=SPAM THIS, MAKE TUMBLR THE NEW POL SINCE IT USES WHITE SUPREMACY MEMES=

SPAM THIS, MAKE TUMBLR THE NEW POL SINCE IT USES WHITE SUPREMACY MEMES

I imagined her shitting her pants while convulsing in agony on the ground.

Fuck off

The deepest Pepe

Vote
Yes

Libtards.txt

My sides are orbital

Reminder that the Benghazi attacks happened four years ago yesterday on 9/11/12
Reminder that four Americans died in the attacks
For every year, one mans soul memed her closer to death as vengeance

Now, do we crank it up to 11 and show up to her rallies and hold up pictures of Pepe? The natural progression is IRL shitposting.

A fine semen demon enjoying iced lemon tea.

Why not? Trigger a bunch of people and get rid of the normies.

Them dubs tell me Kek supports this mission

After all, that one user did shout Pepe at her Alt-kike speech.

Do it.
Someone do this.

we need to have someone call out "pepe" at every event now

THY WILL BE DONE KEK

Perfect

because you're diverting attention from what's actually happening

wew lad

Hemorrhagic stroke
pants shitting.
audibly..
convulsing and flailing
lots of people scrambling around and screaming
on live TV

Our ebil nazi frogs are turning the tide in this war and there is nothing they can do about it. They look crazy for even trying to address it.

And what is actually happening other then a meme war?

My appendix almost exploded and a lot of my vital organs are in constant pain
here's hoping that shit all goes to her instead

None of you get it.
They chose Pepe because trump tweeted him, no other reason.
They are doing nothing more than lying to the Normie's about Pepe in order to slander trump.
If Trump's meme had used trollface, they would be saying the trollface was nazi.
Pepe's creator needs to sue the southern poverty law center for saying he created a white suptemecist icon.

found it
archive.is/5dPin (wash post)

>Pepe is a cartoon frog who began his internet life as an innocent meme enjoyed by teenagers and pop stars alike.
>They’ve decided to take back Pepe by adding swastikas and other symbols of anti-semitism and white supremacy.
Top kek, did anyone else notice this? Lying Hillary starts off her article with a lie, and then contradicts herself in the very next paragraph.

(checked)

HEIL KEK

now, CTR is a real thing. When we accuse Hillbot posters of being CTR people, it's something that could conceivably be true. But there is no evidence at all that Putin has ever paid for Trump supporters online, or helped Donald's campaign in any way. In fact, the idea that Putin is backing Trump could be called a conspiracy theory

and this part

By the time you've explained what Pepe is you've lost all credibility, & once you understand Pepe completely, you are already one of us.

Here's to you Pepe. Eating Chicken tenders tonight in your honor.

> hillaryclinton .com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

wew lad

I would love to be present when a Moonman song is played in a court-room setting.

Kek speaks to man, with the dubs of 5. Hillary's rallies shall henceforth garner a fivefold increase in attendance via IRL shitposters.

I'm surprised that when we actually tried to take back Pepe it didn't work but now that we've stopped trying it happened naturally

original pepe here according to ED

especially if they showed the associated video

Nice dubs

Why do I feel nothing? We've officially gone off the deep end, and for some reason my body or soul or something hasn't realized it yet. It doesn't feel real to me. None of it.

You realize what this means, right? It means we need to make more trademarked characters into nationalist memes.

o shit, MAGA

no shit newfag

O SHIT MAGA

ty
I really wanted with transparency, but this is close enough to get it.

It's not a dream, it's real.

citation fucking needed

The year of the Fire Monkey has been so dramatic that even Hillary going on about Nazi Frogs is nothing compared to everything else

o shit waddup!

dubs for good idea?

is that 148800 approved green?

THIS THREAD

Nicki Minaj posted a Pepe once

We should make a concerted effort to inundate their headquarters with pictures of pepe.

Soon enough anime will be real, and it'll be like a piss in the pond. The pond of fire monkey meme chaos.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

get out.

Someone please reply to me, I feel like I'm shadow banned.

WHAT'S UP CHUCKLEFUCK HERES YOUR (((YOU)))

Technically, if you wanted to get really autistic about it, the proper semi-scientific terminology would be along the lines of:

"Magic", however, rolls off the tongue quite nicely in comparison to that giant slog of words. The whole phenomenon is practically indistinguishable from magic in its methods of execution, humanity's collective knowledge regarding it and its directly/indirectly-visible effects anyways, so screw it, it's fucking magic.

42, THE DIGITS OF THE MEANING OF LIFE

O SHIT MAGA

We only have cloudfare bans here and you know when that happens.
lurk before posting again you attention starved ledditor

I'm gonna have to check this

That fucking game broke me

cuckchanner

from kek's divinity to our eyes, praise him

Ive noticed there are other gets beyond repeating digits that are powerful too. For me, 40 and 93 for spoopy magic reasons

We've come so far.

Feels Good Man.

I was waiting for this post.

Send your leftie friends the link to OP's Hillarious site that says that green frogs are white supremacists!!!
If it's Crooked Hillary's site then it must be a safe, trusty place!!!

even fucking worse, hiroshima hates shadowbans and "would never do"

I still can't tell if we're all being tongue in cheek or actually serious.

Assuming you're all serious, would we then be internet druids, wizards, or warlocks?

very nice

o shit, MAGA

Did she not know the Pepe Crash happened before Trump even ran

Magicians

o shit, MAGA
s
h
i
t

M
A
G
A

I noticed I got 68 in my OP, which are powerful leftist digits. I don't yet know what this portends.

#278D00 not acceptable

Do we get tophats?

This is the extent of leftist thought. They are fucking subhuman, sub-animal trash. Leftists are just human-shaped meat programmed to advance leftism.

I'm just going to leave this here.

Wonder how long it will be before some hack at a press conference will ask Trump if he will disavow Pepe the Frog.

It's been that way for months. Why on earth they think it's a good idea to seed the image of Trump as president in people's minds is beyond me but there you go.

Some people suspect it's the work of saboteurs.

NICKI MINAJ CONFIRMED WHITE SUPREMACIST

The fact that we lost the West to these fucking morons for any period of time is truly embarrassing.

This won't go on for much longer though, their masters may be cunning in their own way, but their rank and file are absolute troglodytes.

This is serious business sonny boy.

Praise Kek.

Top kek. I should have heeded their advice and invested in other memes.

In all seriousness, maybe we can use /sp/ memes and /bane/ as well and really crash her campaign with no survivors.

Those dubs don't lie

We're going to bring back some class.

i refuse to believe this isn't the work of some mole or shitposter that's infiltrated shillary's camp. that or her people just flat out hate her enough to do this now that she's bedridden. there's no way someone would be stupid enough to do this in a serious fashion

what's next? is trump going to have to denounce pepe like the david duke thing?

(Checked)
This is the best part of it to me, they can't address the effect of memes without looking like complete lunatics.

Ill Hill is already renown for the "vast right wing conspiracy", so this paired with failing health will make here seem absolutely insane.

Treated with Memecury (Patent Pending)

lol, if anyone needed proof of how cucked plebbit is, the_donald has not stickied any post about pepe being labeled a neo-nazi meme out of fear of the words 'white nationalism' appearing on the page

nice

Trump's rich enough to subvert her campaign effectively and spread rumors that he was the clinton plant when in reality clinron was his non-consensual plant.
20th DIMENSIONAL BLINDFOLDED TABLETOP GAMING WITH LOADED DICE

By simply inquiring the essence of ==KEK== you have contributed to his manifestation.

naw, he's from a rage comic back before they were all copy-pasted templates, and actually drawn in mspaint
he hugs another guy and says "I know that feel"
I'm pretty sure wojack is a finnish word

I think it's probably the Peter Principle at work;

That's reprehensible. It's like they want to feel memetic wrath.

And to think that, two months ago, Pepe was just "that fucking Facebook cancer frog" and frogposting was frowned on almost all boards.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!

Don't forget jenkem

(checked)
Kek is strong in this thread. We must continue to show Hillary his might but now while wearing top hats. Also, someone get this shit to Kikebart so they can make an article mocking Hillary's fear of Pepe.

Is that a bottle of cum?

There's a history blog post about pepe and wojack and others blog.bibanon.org/on-pepe-and-wojack-pill-booru-and-more/

it doesn't cover any of the new alt-right, white supremacist parts because that's newer. also links to zips of large collections of the memes.

HOLOCAUSTS FUELED BY HOTPOCKETS

Hell is forever!

That's some 40k Chaos God logic right there.

Does this mean kek is a Choas God and we have directly contributed to his creation?

And in that case, does that make us Chaos marines?

bill clinton's crazy old "pneumonia" laden wife reveals the truth behind the alt right's egyptian frog god worshiping internet cult paid by putin to hack the dnc and destroy america

and it now becomes apparent that even the "cantonese fingerpainting forum" meme has manifested itself

No. its a bottle with piss and shit fermenting.

Isn't this how jet is made?

THE EMPEROR PROTECTS

I think the big Pepe crash was just before GG. Normalfags were putting him on shit like prom banners. Then he got a new lease on life with Trump and reclaimed his divinity.

no, it's basic cartesian thought

if i have the idea of x, then the idea of x exists. if the idea of x exists, then x exists

Too bad it cannot be memed into existence that the guy who yelled "PEPE!" while she was giving her speech was cheering her on in support of white supremacy.

So it's some fucking Ork shit

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THIS FUCKING YEAR?

HILLARY CLINTON'S CAMPAIGN LITERALLY CREATED A WEBPAGE TO EXPLAIN A FUCKING FROG MEME FROM A CHINESE CARTOON BOARD.

We've resummoned Loki somehow.

It was a candy bar and some water

current year is best year

ROIGHT WING DEFF WAAAGHS

more like some basic volkish shit

Praise Kek

I never thought I would ever see this within my lifetime. Gentlemen, what else might we see?

Fire Monkey is only the consolation of energy before Fire Rooster, I'm really not sure why everyone seems to have forgotten that this current year isn't going to be shit compared to the next current year.

pic related

Jet is fermented cow shit and high quality amphetamine salt that was sold as protein in pre-war.
freebase the mixture en-masse(put them in big vats and boil) and collect in a balloon, then put into inhalers.

And they yet have to talk about Moonman.

TRIPLE K MAFIA, THAT'S WHO WE BE

It all makes sense know that I think about it, Games Workshop got it close, those that bend reality to their will ARE green, but they weren't Orks…

Kek is Tzeneesh

Ultra Jet can't melt Legion Denarius

double dubs confirm

That'd be Thoth

like this?

We Weirdboyz now

Two pair, hotshot ;)

Loki turned into a mare to get a stallion away from Asgard and then got fucked by the stallion and gave birth

Is this really the guy we want?

>Post frogs and Feels (Wojak).

PRAISE KEK!

Apparently someone had this sign outside a Trump rally.

Weebs murdering leftist dressed up like 2d while blaring the latest stuff from Comiket

Gonna be some fucked shit we're gonna see Time to get that flamethrower working again

Sort of. It's more like we live in the Warp, realspace is just an illusion created by our flawed perceptual faculties. Beyond the constraint of entropy, concepts become the landscape of dimensions and relatedness the gravity of their binding. Supernormal things oft seem timeless because time is merely the relatedness in procession of energy. Once one has the power to alter the relatedness of things, place and time become as mutable as mind.

I dunno dude. Sleipnir may have been a man-baby stallion, but that motherfucker had eight legs and was metal as fuck. I'm weirdly ok with it.

They got it so wrong it's not even funny

I guess I should have added "for trump"
I don't know if that would be clear enough just seeing an image of some kebab/nigger doings with "vote" beside it

DLM

Thats great but put a trump sticker or logo on the bottom left

(Checked)
So when are hillary and crew gunna go after vaporwave as the new anthem of white nationalists?

Witnessing those trips.

The background on that rare is perfect. Purple is the stealthiest color. I mean, who's ever seen a purple ork?

I don't have photoshop or any of the FOSS alternatives.
Someone else will have to take up where I left off or wait until my torrents finish

????

Don't worry champ, i'll show some high agency and do it myself

jesus fuck what is this where am I earth is so fucked

checked

"o shit, MAGA"

Its like you don't want to have fun.

2016 is our turning point in the ideological war for the West.

We were on the losing side for so fucking long.

But now we're winning, and shit's getting really awesome really fast.

I guess he couldn't handle the memes.

brother, meme magick is just the first step in truly understanding what the mind>matter universe is really about

o shit, MAGA

It's current year after all user

Provide for the memes, and they shall provide unto you in kind.

Personally, I'm completely serious about all of this in terms of execution and observed effects, although I'm still having a laugh at just how absurd it all is and continues to be.

I'm all-but-certain there's some reasonable and consistently-repeatable scientific explanation for how this all works, it's just that between kikes intentionally slowing scientific progress to maintain their iron grip and the various kiked and unkiked events leading up to this point, it's so far beyond our current scientific and technological level even among top high-IQ whites that it's practically magic. Memetic manipulation of reality isn't even on the radar of 21st century science as any kind of existing or research-worthy phenomenon, much less a tested field of interest, and it's for the best that it's so unknown, considering just who funds major scientific research these days for their own sadistic purposes.

This election has been so weird, but it has really been uplifting. Normies will never understand, but what we are seeing is the internet itself participating in the most important election on earth, and having a major influence. There is so much happening so fast its hard to see the forest for the trees.

What the globalists so desperately want, a one world government, is happening via the internet. But its manifesting in micro nationalistic uprisings. The internet has facilitated a NWO to the NWO that maintains a survival of the fittest via countries while the best encourages the best. I have never been so interested in world politics till I found Holla Forums. I cared about brexit. I care about the future of Europe. I see Europeans of all nations caring about the future of the United States. I love my brothers across the globe more then ever now. But its because we all love our own nations and wish to compete to be the best.

I dont believe they'll ever truly get it. But this is the beginning of the end. There has never been anything like this before.

A happening is ever upon us

We native memeversians must resist normie immigration.

Lads, I hate to be low energy here, but she's Named The Nazi Frog.

If we lose this one, we're all doomed. They're never going to let something like this internet outbreak affect public opinion again.

Nice doubles, friend. Praise the Emperor and Praise Kek.
Remember to meme responsibly, muh fellow greenskinz.

Thanks m8.

let the memes guide you, the kikes want you to think synchronicity is somehow inherently evil.

fucking primo, I will try the whole thing again once PS downloads.

everything happening in this election is happening because they can't control the memes in the first place. we've got nothing to worry about

I'm gonna tweet this to twitter.com/elizabethchan

Yeah it needs to be a higher quality capture of the webpage but I'm heading out now so its up to you user

4 years of a Clinton presidency, likely with the non-midterms covered by a democratic senate too. Plus a shitlib majority on the SC.

Kiss your memes goodbye if we don't win.

(checked)
Tumblr actually has a pretty strong WN community that makes some great propaganda. Holla Forums had a colony operation at one point last year. I don't know how much we're responsible, but I've got something like ~850 followers. It's not that great for anything outside of fashy aesthetic mining, but it is good for that

(checked)

And we'll keep winning until we've won it all.

I'll be sure to deliver, nice gecko btw.

concern troll, the mere fact that she's mentioning nazi frogs is a fucking libation

Checked
tfw can't meme math because no access to mass surveillance.

It's the Current Year.

Concern trolling would be me giving you advice in bad faith, laddi.

The elections likely over but if they try to rig it and we don't press them not to, we're doomed.

Time is a theoretical dimension which organizes the relationship between events. What we perceive as the flow of time is the result of our bound observational frame. We measure one frame of possibility over and over, comparing changes in order to find our place in the greater tapestry of the infinite. All events boil down to movement of energy, the physical residue which is created by the conceptual arrangement of the higher dimensions.

The so called "spooky action at a distance", quantum information exchange exceeding the speed of light, is the sign of higher order phenomena having supremacy over temporal containment. All possible worldlines exist, our separation from them is an observational illusion.

I didn't make it one of her supporters did awhile ago before Pepe became the one frog holocaust. Is was being posted here by shills awhile ago.

By her logic she's a White Supremacist! now.

Look at Hillary, she's a green frog. Dat's right boi! Dat boi is in fact Pepe the Frog! Did you know that Pepe the Frog is a symbol associated with white supremacy? That means Hillary is a closet fascist and white supremacist!

That's right.

What can you do about it?

Vote for the candidate who will Make America Great Again.

(checked, because dubs deserve to be checked)

Double 8s confirm.
We will win, we will win, we will win.
Sieg Heil.

Made two Kek cursors just for (You).

mega.nz/#F!7Z1RWKpA!YXxZbxA1dvbHLbsfES1rSw>>7461036

that is one smug bearded dragon

Shillary was a fool to post Pepe in the mainstream.

The more they spread Pepe the more power will be given to Kek and the more power given to Kek the greater influence Kek shall have!

Had she not spread Pepe, Kek would have less power but since she has she has unleashed the power of Kek upon normies.

It's only going to intensify now.

Dubs confirm.

How did I fuck up the link?
mega.nz/#F!7Z1RWKpA!YXxZbxA1dvbHLbsfES1rSw

(Checked)
nice use of #148800

Holy fucking shit. Get this fucking heresy out of here before we all get cancer

brother i repeat myself: them even mentioning nazi frogs is a fucking libation

the mention of the memes gives the memes power, power grants influence. and when the memes flow to places they have yet to take hold of, they embed themselves rather quickly, as we are seeing.

make no mistake, any mention of pepe and kek at this point is an act of ritual in itself at this point. have faith, and praise him.

Wow, even way back then Pepe was a racist Grand Wizard. We should have seen this coming.

o shit, MAGA

Was the powers that be always so weak that faggots like us can gain power and influence over them?

A happening is ever upon us

I’m surprised more of us haven’t taken to editing the site code.

Also, the header STILL says “18 month hackathon”…

wtf, I love Hillary now

No Wojak came from a pole on Krautchan.

Holy shit what the fuck kind of reality is this

Interesting question that just came to mind:

Does this frog wizard's shade of green have the same or a similar color code to #148800? It looks damn close to my naked eye, but I was never particularly-great with colors, and I don't know what site was used to test and find #148800 in the first place.

It’s too light. #4B7B13

We are many, but disperse; they are few, but concentrated. The internet brought us together, and has provided a means to our ultimate victory.

Manipulation of reality is the very definition of magic. Each individual affects reality based on their own perceptions. Main stream media is used to direct people and shape our collective reality. The more individuals whose perceptions are aligned, the greater the influence. This is the magic in the memes.

Yeah, I just found a testing site myself after posting that and got #5E8B16 from the image, oh well.

Time to pay respects to the frog god.

It's interesting knowing that you're more powerful than a drug running, CIA backed family.

PRAISE KEK

wtf

I know a few hc skinheads and they are laughing their asses over this… totally going with it though for hilarity.
PRAISE KEK

SEIG FUCKING HEIL

there's more than one archiver you faggot

web.archive.org/web/20160913030640/https://www.hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

So if we're more powerful than the CIA does that mean we're the big guys of the internet

National Toadialists would've been a better name but nazi frogs is alright too.

PRAISES UNTO KEK
SIEG HEIL!
ribbit

It's another clear sign that Kek does not look fondly upon things that are forced. You must simply let things happen. Encourage things that happen (out of pure chaos) that align with your goals.

Fucking checked

they can't even keep their bullshit linear.

CHECKED

came back to see this. Top notch memetics lad

Well memed my friend

When you look at the collection of colossal faggots the establishment right has generated over the past 30 years it's not so difficult to believe.

Are they being disingenuous or do they just not know that we owned him all along?

So that's why that hand-written horseshit gave "pop-stars" a pass with the contradicting intro.

Jews thought about bad PR hitting their cash-cows.

man I fucking wish that image was true.

Thanks, lads.

They do say “take back Pepe”, but they also don’t mention that he was created here.

Because if they admit that we were the ones that turned pepe from a weird furfag into one of the most widely spread images ever then they would have to admit our strength, which would hurt them greatly.

well shiet
we did it now
we doon goofd
old hag is gonna backtrace my rarest nazi frog

knows correct to lore backstory to Jet production

my niggas.

Goof thing they know nothing about Chen and her honks

*good

fucking android

Only through the internet are we powerful together, which is why they want to shut down free speech on platforms like 8pol, 4pol, etc. Since they can't control the discussion, they're foolishly trying to directly eliminate the threat. Trump knows about the importance of free speech through the internet, unlike Hillary, who wants to crack down on unacceptable thought.

Seriously, if anyone is on the fence right now, vote for Trump. Even the shills. Vote for Trump.

The "white guilt" and "white supremacist" memes are bullshit anyway. Even though whites are told otherwise, there's nothing wrong with loving your heritage and ancestry.

Oh shit, Maga

o shit, MAGA

MAGAcians

Is this real life?

(checked)
cRPG fallout is only acceptable fallout new vegas can come too

see>>7460944

There is no longer a line between the real and the unreal. Only memes now.

PURE COINCIDENCE

You know, the Imperium does have sanctioned Orkz, right? The Ecclesiarchy can sometimes convert Orkz to the Imperial Creed, and they serve in a support role in some Imperial Guard regiments.

Mickey Mouse!

I've head Walt Disney was based. Is this true? Should Mickey Mouse be made based too in his honor?

Bane?

He was far from based, he shilled for the Kikes and brainwashed American children for the ZOG.
It should not have been a surprise the Kikes would eventually take everything he owned.

I approve of this message.

checking my own dubs. I can taste that victory in November already!

o shit, MAGA

Fucking memed

this is just simply fantastic
first she falls to the ground
then she gets raped over by pepe

This is the Don.

Who the fuck would draw on Thoth like that? He does look pretty badass with teeth though I have to say.

Basically, twitter is the most important messaging platform in this age besides image boards, obviously as it allows us to directly address the people who comprise the media. We can beam our thoughts at them in a very intimate and targeted manner. We can get inside their heads, thanks to twitter.

Aye.

Then, Kek manifests during her press conference on her plane.

The baneposters are our resident experts when it comes to memeing plane-related happenings. Could they meme another plane happening? possibly with NO SURVIVORS this time?

I guess even with almost complete control over memes and the zeitgeist for decades they still couldn't make Niggers and people equal.

I hate to say it but normies are going to eat this shit up. This speaks to them. They can get into their little circles and rant and freak out. Won't do a fucking thing to deter any of us and the people coming to our side. However it will comfort them and make them feel reassured.

Nobody really saw this coming. They thought her Alt-Right speech would destroy us, in reality it woke everyone up to the fact that they don't have a fucking clue what's really going on. They had about three weeks to sit around stewing and watching things happen.

Now this site comes up, and people have had time to look at reality as it is. So now they can go into the "anger phase" and start planning how to "defeat" us. I honestly don't think either party will stop until the other one is totally defeated. Each side sees it that way, and there is no real discussion taking place. Of course they have all the power and we have no real power. Except we've managed to grow our own without any of their bullshit help. And we didn't need to use immorality to do it, we simply sat together and talked about things we like. They on the other hand have gone to great lengths to destroy and threaten people who believe things they disagree with. So that's why the good is on our side, the moral high ground.

Now, what is going to happen? I'm not sure. I say we keep consolidating power in higher and higher levels, strengthening our foundation and expanding. I want to see more of us on CNN and national television. I want to see our leaders gaining acceptance in social spheres to discredit the entire attack that they are attempting.

We fought them back so far that now they are actually on the defensive. And that means that we are, naturally, on the offensive. We need to strike hard and fast and claim as much as we possibly can now while we still can. Before they ramp this up. We need to go onto public media and speak out and in support of the alt-right before they can turn it into a thing which we can no longer control.

If SOME of us go public and support Alt-Right then it's possible that this whole attack will fall flat. Also, we will gain territory in the process.

Otherwise we lose the high ground and have to pull back again. Everything the left wing does is about controlling public space and regulating who can show their face. Right now we can come out into the open, who knows though… they pull a few more articles and soon we're driven back into hiding if we don't forcefully claim the territory which we have EARNED.

Hol up a sec here…. an explainer? By Elizabeth Chan?

Guise, I think we just got chinksplained.

I'm doing it with you lads. I don't want to be a piece of shit forever. I'm fucking doing it, step by step, piece by piece.

The great happening of our time is about to truly begin.

Checked the site, it looks like they're trying to find people to work tech on her campaign?

If that's how they're recruiting, no wonder they're up shit creek.

I fear it, though, brothers. Magic, like all things, has a cost. When it comes time to pay our tab, what will it be?

The cost will be paid in the blood of niggers, and the suffering of degenerates.

Noice.

Beautiful.

Is reading this what it feels like to be retarded?

HOLY SH

Kids can have savings accounts though

Good dubs

Experience has taught me the price is usually that which we most fear to lose. Hopefully you're right and this time we'll only lose something we don't need in this world.

HIS NAME IS A TRIGGERING WORD

it's eric's

How is it that the tremendous, reality-warping power of Kek went unknown for such a long period of human history? How is it that it was discovered and harnessed by a random internet board, of all things?

The idea of meme magic was always pretty tongue in cheek to me, but anymore I'm beginning to believe in it unironically.

Eric the Cleric

Perfect, thanks user.

That's one dangerous Pepe. The DNC oughta call out the National Guard !

The name on the card is too short to be the Donald. That's Eric's fucking card.

KEK
ERIC, YOU CHEEKY SONOFABITCH

kek

o shit, MAGA

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

THIS ISN'T A JOKE, WE ARE LITERALLY MEMEING CLINTON INTO THE GROUND AND TRUMP INTO THE OVAL OFFICE, AND IT'S LEGITIMATELY WORKING

2016 BEST CURRENT YEAR OF MY LIFE!

Alright
and I know it's not me
But who here is a bad enough dude
to get a Pepe
Tattoo

I come to 8ch to avoid this cancerous kek shit only to see it spammed here. Most retarded thing to ever come out of pol

Dunno man. I doubt anybody is really gonna give a shit about deranged ramblings about Nazi frogs. I say we step up the silly and ramp up the Moonman.

I think donald will just refuse to acknowledge this shit.

"Are you associated with white supremicists?"

"No"

"Then why did you post their symbols on twitter"

"You really think a frog is a white supremicist symbol?"

It'll be an easy shoot down.

it is what it is
you won't be able to deny it forever
I couldn't

Hey there, Moishe. How's the weather in Tel Aviv?

Right after you.

see my post,

I feel like this whole campaign is one big comical 80's movie you would see Rodney Dangerfield and Bill Murray in.

Kind of like Caddy Shack but with a frog instead of a gofer.

You're no less autistic, friend.

Actually as you usually become a member when you're 18 and DJTJr was 18 on '95 I'd say it was him

what's pol?

Sleepy Negro Doctor Man is a white supremacist now

Surprised encyclopediadramatica.se/Pepe hasn't been updated

another tattoo

or a high school comedy from the 80s.
we're the students backing our favorite teacher who got wronged by the rest of the kike faculty and trying to get him his job back while we pull pranks on all the asshole teachers and make a real wreck of their shit.

isn't enough room for DONALD

he's that old? if so makes sense. His father would want him to build credit early.

Actually the format is Inital Inital full name so Eric's is E F Trump, Donald's is D J Trump and Donald Jrs is D J Trump Jr

BAN ASSAULT PEPES

There really ought to be a proper movie made about all this. Nearly everyone who stood against Trump turned out to be a comic relief to the highest degree.

This reminds me, do we have Hillary's credit score? Her and Bill were so broke that when they left the White House they stole a bunch of furniture like niggers then sold it.

You mean demons, right?

This is gold.

Would we be the Thousand Sons?

kek

Beware, they're trying to meme their version of Pepe into reality by pushing it like this and by editing his Wikipedia page with their lies and then locking it:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepe_the_Frog

believe it, user

You're right. Keep it silly; keep it fun. Shitposting is our greatest weapon. Don't let people set rules/agendas and take the fun away.

It started here, retard.

Just press the X in the corner.

It's been in front of you the entire time.

Religions are built on memes. You tell a story/idea like man being ejected from the Garden of Eden to a populace and they believe and pass it on. The spread of the meme works exactly like genes; the strong/likely/believable stories continue to be retold. The old/weak/unbelievable ones die out.

Even concepts like the Renaissance or the colonization of the New World or the Gold Rush are memetic in nature. Once the idea propagates enough, it reaches critical mass and you have a manifestation in the real world.

and moon rocks
archive.is/vLbk9

Hopefully the MoonMan will come to collect

Fucking lying kikes. Still, the major topic of this year's election is a fucking meme of a smug frog. Kek be praised.

And that is why you fail.

Believe it, fucking believe it you pussy.

PEPE IS THE REBELLIOUS FROG WHO JUMPED OUT OF THE BOILING POT

KEK IS WHO GAVE HIM THE STRENGTH TO DO SO!

Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. C-beams glittering in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears…in…rain.

it's hard to fight when the whole media works together against us, isn't it

it's almost like they are using all the power they have to try and destroy us

I literally laughed out loud for 5 straight minutes. Who in her campaign is seriously dumb enough to believe that any normalfag would respond positively to this?

(Checking your Yoda dubs)

The Jedi were cucks though.

technically that's not wrong,alt-right faggots are re-posting pepes. I just think it's hilarious they're taking the fall as white supremacists.

They're like the autistic MUH PR faggots from gaymergate, and their reactionary autism to being called racist knows no bounds.

THE ETERNAL (((GAIAFAG)))

More like using all their power to shoot themselves in the foot at this point.

Anyone suggesting this to a mainstream audience looks completely insane.

Nice double dubs.

Confirmed.

Holla Forums, I feel like I'm going to burst with energy. Not literally, but I feel like I could something.

DIE YOU FILTHY BLASPHEMER!

YOUR YIDDISH KIND ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!

Indeed. But every Sith was once a Jedi. They only dare to do that which the Jedi would not. And even the Sith know they will never be more powerful than the Force itself.

We will never be more powerful than the Memes.

no they won't. they have fucking clue what's going on and will more confused than ever.

Nigger do you even know where you are? We were the ones who discovered Kek.

Why are there so many dubs? Holla Forums please, I can't check them all by myself. Being a dubs harvester is hard work.

And yet I still feel like we're fucking winning.

I am way too goddamn tired to deal with something this goddamn ridiculous with even a fraction of what it calls for.

I'm going to bed. Remember to turn out the lights when you're done and fix the fracture in reality you conjured with your shitposting wizardry that's twisted the fabric of spacetime so badly we now exist in a reality where this actually fucking happened. I'd really rather not wake up to find you guys summoned Nyarlathotep on accident and there are only screaming mouths where everyone's eyes should be.

Good night Holla Forums.

Very true, but at least this time the REAL good guys will win and not the cucks.

Polite sage for off topic

post yfw Hillary was Pepe all along

Good night, Hitler. I love you. no homo.

Faggot.

inb4 the National Pepe confiscation

Heil'd

I think we might be doing the bidding of Azathoth. This dream he is having is fucking amazing, no one better wake him up. Let him sleep sound on his onyx throne at the center of chaos.

Rato is Spaulding

I don't deal with such high level heresy well, user.

wew

weeeeeeeeeeeeew

You'll get yours

Fuck, the gets just keep on flowing. Kek is with us in this bread.

Guys, hes telling us, ride the fucking tiger into the new dawn. This road we are going down is a road that hasnt been tread upon for ages, but is necessary to tread to save our kind!

My nigga

yee

I'm thinking Hillary as the loony ground's keeper chasing pepe around like the gofer in the movie. seems most realistic.

"Shit friends, they are onto Pepe. You can come chill with me."

Heil'd

Fuck it, let's keep the meme factory burning midnight oil and see where we end up.

Lovecraft was a Holla Forumsack himself m8

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

t. Lovecraft

top jej if somebody replaced his pupils with Iron Crosses

This rustle my autism

O shit, MAGA

the Mouse.

Be careful, user; you're fucking with some powerful forces there.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Isnt it hilarious when SJW's who jumped on the HPL bandwagon try to dismiss or downplay HPL's overt and very based outlook on subhumans? He was absolutely a Holla Forumsack in a time as chaotic as today. Im certain he would been shitposting alongside all of us had there been computers and Mongolian cave etching forums back in the 20's.

The house of mouse is utterly terrifying if a fraction of the shit is true.

Oh, I know, I know. So was his good friend Robert E. Howard, who constantly just straight up used the word Aryan in his work.

Edgar Rice Burroughs (Tarzan and the Princess of Mars series) was pretty redpilled, too. - "This is the house of Tarzan, the killer of beasts and many blacks."

I wonder how the Pepe market would react to that.

(Checked)

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

o shit, MAGA

like, make a decoy meme? that's fucking brilliant!

Throughout all history everyone has known that niggers were subhumans and never to be put on equal ground with humans.

Only after kike subversion post WW2 has the idea they were more than animals taken seriously. Lincoln didnt fight the south to free the niggers, it was to expand the influence of the Federal government. Slavery was a by-product of the whole deal.

The north shouldve just slaughtered all the expensive slaves to show the plantation owners "whats up" instead. Things wouldve panned out better today, Im sure of it.

o shit, MAGA

Checked…

We will rip a hole back to the barenstein universe if it's the last thing we do, and it may well be.

Oh Shit, MAGA!

COUGHING FIT PANTS OF SHIT

Well, I suppose this is why condoms were invented…

every few months this pops up and it still cracks me up every time

Since we've entered bizzaro world, I'll take responsibility as thread DJ.

I'm spinning up some Synthwave for you faggots.

Bury this.

Thanks, Don!

We need the proper music for invoking. Got anything for that? Also what would be a good incense that Kek would find pleasing? I have some Dragon's Blood sticks, and some Strawberry cones.

I know reddit is for plebs, but normies read that shit, so if you have an account, upvote this shit so the normies will see how insane the Klinton Kamp is

www .reddit.com/r/politics/comments/52hy1y/donald_trump_pepe_the_frog_and_white_supremacists/

Copy and paste reddit links so you don't get shadowbanned.

Oh man I cant wait to see Gondola be famous!!

Holy shit, even the handwriting matches. Look at how the number 5 is written.

theralphretort.com/hillarys-campaign-ropes-naturally-go-pepe-frog-9013015/

Just open the lid on your piss jug under your desk and let the stank permeate your being. You should know this you memeless fuck.

This is perfect.

The stakes couldn't be any higher for the mainstream media. They know that if Trump wins, their goose is fucking cooked.

Theme of invoking, right here.

Don't know anything about incense, I got to Wallyworld and get scented candles and I'm probably gonna get cancer for it.

All the money in the world, and they are still losing.

but opened in new tab and fav'd, thanks user

Okay, I’m very interested now. Yes, we’ve been over it a thousand times, but I never noticed that. They’re extremely similar.

What was this from? When did Eric post on Holla Forums?

Thanks Don!

Dubs of truth

i wonder how much the makers of narcos are responsible for

well i'll be damned. could be his kids too, i write like my father a little.

How long before anime girls get a headline

around the same time he started buying advertising here

o shit, MAGA

I have no piss jugs, I'm 85.9% normie.

DELET THIS

Wikipedia was updated and locked from editing though: archive.is/kJxpj#selection-319.0-341.4

ye but they used a bad foundation to build everything on, it's made of bullshit.

Looks like (((someone)) is editing wikipedia in an attempt to force their narrative

call em normalfags and you can knock of a percent

Pasting from other shittier thread:

Jokes aside. Some discussion of how we should meme in response to nazi-frogs being thrust into the mainstream like this is warranted.

To allow the reduction of Pepe to a mere "symbol for white supremacy" substantially diminishes his power. My ideas for how to respond:

1) Spam Pepes of every kind in completely obscure, or even meaningless (but ostensibly meaningful) ways. Attempt to associate him with anything and everything. Sandy Hook Pepes, NBA Pepes, Cooking Channel Pepes, NASA Pepes. Every Pepe you can slap together in an image editor with some text that makes it look to normies like a joke they don't get.

Intended result: Pepe becomes everything, and thus nothing. All powerful, all void. Pepe becomes the Tao (which he/Kek already is anyway).

2)Make some retarded, meaningless but ostensibly meaningful hashtag/meme like "Pepe lives" and write it on shoppe'd images of random characters doing Pepe poses. Smug Ernie, feels bad Bert, etc.

Intended result: associate random well liked characters with Pepe. In the retarded swamp that is the mind of the average normie, repetitive input about Pepe, paired with positive images of characters they like, will set up emotional/cognitive dissonance with the idea that Pepe is some kind of super evil white supremacist symbol.

anyone have an archive of the thread? I kinda dipped out of Holla Forums for a while.

o shit, MAGA

They already did. You don't remember that thing about Asuka being anti-semetic?

Spectacular

Fuck it. I just found a bag of Frankincense cones. I'll light one and see if that works.

o shit, MAGA

Cedar seems to work well for Mesopotamian spirits. Not sure how well for an Egyptian deity though, that's not my forte.

#OpAnime

Was this supposed to be intentionally cringey?

Forgot to say, but obviously, the weaponized Pepes described above would be spammed to fb, twitter, leddit, and normie dens in general because this is all about confusing the perception of Pepe among normies.

FROM THE SPIRES OF ANCIENT TIZCA! LET THE GALAXY TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR ALL IS DUST BEFORE US!

Literally the black wojak

eric the cleric has been a shitposter since halfchan, he just kept a low profile.

We need to create a babby's first redpill thread, title it something like, "Leftists, Hillary supporters and alphabet agencies, Start here." then fill it with nothing but undeniable truths, a veritable fucking minefield of redpills, particularly ones relevant to their particular perspectives. Military redpills for the service guys, social ones for lefties, etc.

And the thread should be perma-stickied.

mp4 related

yep, and another history lesson

KEK!

Meme it!

05 here, thanks for educating the kikes lurking.

WARNING!!

SHILLS TRYING TO MAKE HILLARY PEPE A THING ACROSS MULTIPLE BOARDS

FILTER AND REPORT

r/politics mods Oy vey'd and SHUT IT DOWN.

SIEG HEIL

P R A I S E K E K

Saw that. Left it a bit late to stop the normalfags from finding out lmao

GET COMFY

Normies read reddit. If you're not going against CTR on reddit, you're deplorable.

reddit.com/r/undelete/comments/52iq1z/532832606_donald_trump_pepe_the_frog_and_white/

Nice thoughts but if you artlessly force a meme to perform a given task it fails.

There is a quote somewhat related Voltaire I think, could be apocryphal paraphrased: Esprit de corps manifests itself of its own volition, to decree it is to destroy it.

What else did you expect?

Also, lit the incense, Will begin chanting the hex.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Good point. But also, in a way, that's kind of the point: to destroy any coherent meaning of Pepe as a symbol for normies. He would continue to function just the same here in the doubledeepweb.

For normies he would just be some mysterious thing they don't get - leading some of them to chans and, eventually, truth.

Since meme magic is collective consciousness, working possibly because of the observer effect, that we are how the universe observes itself, and maybe some legitimate latent psychic ability, I wouldn't be surprised if blatantly psychic people become a thing, with telekinesis and shit.

Wouldn't surprise me if we (Wizards) used to have that ability in the past. Would explain all the myths of gods and flying chariots and crazy monuments.

Actually, you know that whole "Tulpa" thing? Where you basically give yourself forced schizophrenia and create one or more secondary conscious entities in your own head? I wonder if it's possible to use a Tulpa as another consciousness that observes a meme to bring it into reality. How many would a person have to have to be a one man meme-manifester?

o shit maga

I'm at a loss for words. I just don't know what to say about this. Holy fuck.

Peacetime is a dangerous thing user.

How there are any Christians left on this board is beyond me.

Don't tell me that motherfucker never posted on halfchan back in the day

Glad his Aryan features have come out now

holy shit dem trips of truth

If it can be dreamed, it can be memed, user.

He swallowed the iron pill

All of the Trumps look miles better with less weight on them

I can see the volkisch power radiating from him.

PRAISE KEK
Killary is threatened by him!
youtu.be/jU0wXQX9grc
Cant post because it exists in the stronk women thread of Hillary.

Since WW1, America has never really known "peacetime"
I can't think of an era where there wasn't some kind of armed military conflict on the overall conscious of the country. I guess the cold war but that was probably more stressful for other reasons.

There's actually no reason this should be happening.

I'm surprised Hillary and crew hasn't associated Holla Forums with occultism. If her handlers really do investigate the board and shit, you'd think they'd come back with pages and pages of anons praising kek and pushing that.

Can not hold my sides integral anymore.

looked like Bill Clinton
…horrible

Völkisch truth dubs.
IRON PILL ERIC

As does everyone

I trust nobody but I wish Kek well.
Enjoy a new Pepe.

am i asleep? am i dreaming? am i in a coma? am i dead? am i in some sort of bizarre limbo?

i legitimately dont know anymore.

Our comeback? Or our descent in the first place?

I mean I guess you could just chalk it all up to kike subversion, and I think that would be pretty valid.

But I also think that even though we were constantly in conflict as you said, that there was no substantial threat to our way of life until very recently. That threat comes to us from our very own society. It's a cultural civil war. Enough so to whip us, or at least me, back into shape.

WHAT'S HE HOLDING UP, Holla Forums?

Slightly better lighting.
Enjoy and praise Kek!

The funny thing about all this: She's almost right. Pepe isn't a symbol of white supremacy. It is, however, a symbol of isolationism over globalism, just as Trump's campaign has been isolationism over globalism. Memes have long been the 10 foot walls of internet cultures, keeping out anyone who isn't willing to lurk long enough to learn how to interact in the culture. Unfortunately for her, they are the most honest way of protecting a culture. There isn't any prejudice of race, gender or sexuality tied to them. You either simply learn to understand them or you don't. So there really isn't any way to honestly attack them. So she has to slander them by trying to equate them to the worst of isolationist cultures. It's amazing.

(fucking CHECKED)

Eric looks a model from a NS propaganda poster in that second pic

Embrace the madness

no

The last shrouded shadows of a solid foundation giving rest to the doubts that anyone on this earth has any fucking cohesive thought or plan that is well thought out are disintegrating before my eyes. The world where your hand would be cut off for stealing, your head chopped for blasphemy, getting burned alive for being a witch morphed into a waiting room full of yes men, and now that we have taken the reigns the horses are all out in the pasture fucking each other while we sit in the barn howling at the motherfucking moon, which is replying to us with fireworks and earthquakes and tidal waves.

Life, he said, is all about style.

yes

this shit just proves that any meme can be coopted at this point
feels good man

When Reagan left office there was a sense that the U.S. was seriously headed off the rails. By the time the nigger was elected it was obvious we were in free-fall.

Even if he's elected it's going to be a long hard slog to unfuck the country. I'm stating the obvious but I'm hopeful for the future for the first time in years.

Fucking this. If anything, 8/pol/, with all its memes and shitposting, is the perfect honeypot against the Dems (and naturally, their MSM lapdogs). They think that they can "expose" us, but all they're really doing is diving headlong into a subculture that they don't even understand on a crude, basic level.

Ours is an utterly obscure community that only takes itself seriously half of the time, and spends the other half worshiping dubs as the divine blessings of a frog-deity. It must look like complete lunacy from the outside, and yet we've helped spawn an entirely new counterculture that is actually starting to succeed at stopping a corrupt political machine.

We don't even need to defend or justify our views or tactics in the public eye; we can simply keep circulating information like we're doing now, and wait for curious minds to come to us. The sheep who can't see what's going on will become confused and leave, while free thinkers hungry for the truth will help to swell our ranks.

As a matter of fact, fuck what was saying: why would we EVER consider justifying or explaining ourselves in the public eye? So that we can put ourselves on their turf and turn Holla Forums into the next /gamergatehq/ ? No thanks.

REEEEEEEEEE!!!!

THEY'RE SPREADING OUR MEMES

JESUS CHRIST WHY DONT YOU JUST SEND YOUR WIVES TO FUCK US WHILE YOURE AT IT

TOP KEK

What is #OperationMoe

Nevar forget.

Since Shrillary loves coming to our site so much, let's make sure she's got a warm welcome.

I just really sat down and thought about this shit, and this is the shit existential crises are made of. Either meme magic is real and more powerful than I imagined, or I took an ice pick to my frontal lobe at some point in my life. This shit is getting out of control but I want to see where we end up.

Nice.

Let's keep our best memes for members only.

Ayy lmao, dank af tbqhf

o shit, MAGA

Post Speech Press Conference

nice

Memes are life. Life should be free. Hence, memes should be free.

That better be color #148800

Dankest moonman I've ever seen.

we got oprah to do it.
why not another fat blithering sow?

You think?

(witnessed)
Eric Trump should be an inspiration to all overweight Holla Forumsacks to lose weight. It doesn't just make your gut look better, your face looks better too.

its #23B14D
has #148800 tho

My favorite is the digits being the same backwards and forwards.

We've come so far in such a short period of time. We are just getting started.

This happened.

How many tumblrinas do you think we can get to literally carve off their skin to avoid looking like neo-nazis?
I'm betting at least a dozen.
I remember on July 4 a year or two back we got some bitch to tear the tendon in her arm out I don't even remember why we did it, probably something about tumblr "raiding" Holla Forums, that was pretty good. I'm sure we can do better this time around.

Magi

coming from the Indo-Aryan roots of magician or mage. Mages also use fairly natural elemental forces (like persuasion and humor) just in unnatural amounts. Fires start where originally there was only sparks.

Conjurors of the original monotheistic religion, given supreme knowledge of the world.

That's literally the exact same shit we were talking about yesterday, the same day this went up. They must be on here watching us constantly.

SEIG FUCKING HEIL

Got a picture of that?

o shit, MAGA

Fuck, meant

oh i'm sure there will be lots of pepe tattoo regret shining trough in the next couple days

That was 4chan and iirc it was bored Eurofag Holla Forumsacks Americans were busy eating burgers and blowing shit up that baited Holla Forums into raiding.

[The Current Year] +1 just keeps getting better and better.

do not avert your gaze, the ride is about to start again…

damn thread limits almost reached
anyone else finding pepe tattoos?

I heard Walt was "antisemitic"

But it was /r9k/ who changed the appearance of pepe from feels good man to what we use now. And the comics were shared on Holla Forums before they were used all across the boards.

You're a fucking idiot. Leave this board and don't come back

All they need is one shit source to add it.

This thread is one giant White pill, lads. So much meme magic. I can feel the energy.

PRAISE KEK

wew

Nah.

That was two years ago. Half/pol/ false-flagged an attack on half/b/ and gave them a reason to go over to tumblr and spam their tags with gore and shitposts.

tumblr of course overreacted and started cutting and spamming their own tags to drown out the ~30 shitposters.

No, I lost it a while ago and have been looking for it since.
Here's "proof" of a suicide though. Another casualty, hope it sates your bloodlust.

It's better if you can somehow do the "reveal" - no, Hillary isn't horrified by black on white crime; she's horrified at a racist cartoon frog.

Maybe a 2-frame thing?

funny enough, thats what Pepe is anyway

Sadness, anger, joy, smugness. All emotions in all situations.

Pepe is the everyman. Which is what scares the ((( left )))

=o shit, MAGA=

Capped.

You know, I was going to vote for Trump, but this was really an eye opener. She makes a very good point by not putting a disagree button. So I had to agree. Then I read the page and she makes such compelling arguments such as "Yes". She is truly a master with words, I can't wait for a mind as logical as hers to run the country. Such an brilliant, strong, confident woman.

Was anyone outside of Fallout 4 stupid enough to try this?

Kek and Thoth are literally the same god. Their cults revolve around esoteric ritual and they both emerged out of Khmun/Hermopolis.

trips confirm stronk independent shillary
AND PANTS OF SHIT