"Cool Clock” Ahmed Blames 9/11 For His Troubles

Our favorite clock boy/mini terrorist went on a triad yesterday on twitter. He began tweeting about how 9/11 caused him to be viewed as a terrorist for that clock/bomb he brought to school. He also then tweeted about comparing the lives of those lost on 9/11 to the "2 million Muslims" who died thanks to the US invading Iraq.

I'll be posting several of his tweets so you can all see for yourself.

Kikebart article here:
archive.is/3Kcp2

Can we bully him to death?

daily reminder that you should be telling a mudslime at least once a day that they are not wanted here

they don't like us, we don't like them, they can stay over in their desert hellhole and worship their moon demon

He left the US after this whole incident despite the praise and adoration he got from the MSM. He was living in Qatar for a while and now he's back in Texas

This, should we send him pictures of dead mudslimes?

The images shown in his 4th tweet

i know, and he can fuck right off back to the desert he retreated to in lieu of his lies and family ties being found out , the little anchor baby cuckoo faggot

What is this 2 million figure bullshit anyway?

Were we gassing them to death on an industrial scale? Or did they just die from random circumstances sometime during the years 2003-2010, and then have their deaths blamed on us?

Somebody tweet him the webm's of people smashing clocks and stuffing the innards in a briefcase, effectively making his "science project"

These people are the reason terrorist attacks perpetrated in the name of Islam still fucking happen, If we don't actively try and screen these people to figure out who is and isn't a terrorist then it will just keep fucking happening

honestly ask a leftist what would be the best way to stop terrorism in the least "islamaphobic" way possible, they'd either wouldn't have an answer or would give some bullshit "hug a muslim, make peace not love" hippie crap, I see clearly now more than ever that these people are self-destructive cucks who likely realize the reality of their situation but continue with their virtual signaling anyway

Saddam Hussein's Iraq was a secular-based state, which is against Islamic rules. Shouldn't little Ahmed Clockbar be celebrating the deaths of those infidel traitors supporting it?

Cool clock, kid.

HAZN FAZAE ITS LIKE ANOTHER SREBRENICA!

If we flood him with dead sandniggers Pepes it'll make the evening news again

wew

*dead niggers and Pepes.

actually Saddam started going Islamist in the last days of his reign, it's why Israel got Bush to shitcan them so utterly they're still scavenging nowadays.

This faggots family had his younger sister try the second stunt a year before he did it. Her school records are sealed until 5 years after she turns 18 so I can't prove it.
t. Insider.

Why not Moonman?

Same stunt* ffs autocorrect

The boy is a genius.

Remember the interviews done with his sister on TV and how she was very dodgy and hesitant to say anything negative? She knows things about clock boy

we need a pig version of pepe who's more jovial.

DIY.

reminder that Holla Forums isn't winning on twitter

Of course it isn't, Holla Forums content gets banned from twitter before it can get any traction, that's why the tactic is replying to cucks who have a lot of followers.

oh yeah the faggot mudslime cuckoo spawn who was hoisted to "genius" status by the media isn't gonna have celebrity status in the shitlib breeding ground of social media i'm a #hillpill now

Most of those responding to him are bashing him.

As for Twitter, it's openly hostile to people like Holla Forums. SJW's, Progressives, BLM and Hipsters are prevalent

What was his "Experiment" anyway? To see if you could open up a clock and put it in a tiny briefcase? Bravo kid, you fuckin did it, real smart cookie there

What about the 240 million kaffirs killed by muslims?

His 'experiment' was to get busted for terrorism

Why not everything?

This faggot little fraud again…hope he gets eaten by swine. However it's the kike media that has turned him into a celeb and acted as pro bono PR manager for him.

I hope every member of the fifth column alive today gets to experience a painful and terrifying day of reckoning. That includes those managing kike agendas at places like twitter.

they gave clockmed access to his twatter account, or is this big sis again?

either way, it should be fun

This ingrate should be sent back to the desert to live out his life guarding a watering hole.

I've never even touched a computer and I know he's full of shit.

I totally believe that he could have taken an old CPU and dumped soldier on it.

That was his older sister. I'm talking about his younger one. Their dad is just playing I up with the whole family ya know haha.
Their mom is equally annoying, demanding halal be served in the Irving ISD cafeterias and badgering the lunch ladies about demonstrating how to cook halal.

Obligatory.

My money says they'll be pulling those prints off a bomb casing at some point probably intact judging by his clock making skills

Unless he can prove that he's had access and has been inside a clean room with the specific purpose being to layer wafer thin circuitry one on top of the other by the thousands, I don't give a fuck soldering is infinitely more useful in generic electronics today than computers

/r/inging the woman soldering the topside of a motherboard pic

There's none more retarded than the pro-zionist evangelicals. I didn't mean my pic related on that post to be an endorsement for that faggot Ivins.

I know, just posted it as a reminder. Most people still aren't aware of his philosemitism.

He must be suicidal. He should have just stayed in Qatar but I guess the family are addicted to attention

So you type with a stick, impressive.

Only sand niggers would think those chairs are nice looking

Allahu Akbar, it’s anudda explodah!

Sand the fake gold off of them and give them a nice light stain and they'll be nice looking.

#FifteenYearsAfterSeptember11

Someone just fucking run him over with a steamroller, the little cunt is gonna be flapping his jaw forever now.

Sick of the sight of him.

Did they slice his fingers off?

'tirade' lad.

I dunno bud, I just scream at a mirror and this shit just kinda happens.

Glad I'm not the only crazy one.

abart from holding it like a retard, what is she trying to accomplish? she doesn't have any solder nor a desoldering braid

ouch, that's gotta hurt!

Allah almighty, he's like the sandnigger reincarnation of Fred Phelps…

He already went back. I'm assuming he gets his schooling in Qatar and stays in Texas during the summer.

Anyone know who the guy in this picture is?

I remember seeing this pic for the first time some time ago and the caption with it and i was dumbfounded that someone had to gall to put that on the net where hundreds of thousands of nerds would come across it and rip her a new asshole 100 times over. How fucking stupid can you be all in one image?

Liberals and Feminists see a woman doing a man's job and they slobber all over it.

just another fuckin target my man

Let's see you solder a CPU together.

So Ahmed is trying desperately to stay relevant.

Is that fucking Muslim George Zimmerman?

kek'd

It was a coached publicity stunt.

What was even worse than taking the turd's story at face value was the instantaneous offers for scholarships and tech goodies he got. I think he got invites to NASA and Faceberg.

Fucking preposterous nonsense. There had to be much bigger players who knew this was going to occur and were ready to shower him with attention.

Possibly, but could just be opportunistic kikes, SJWs, and/or basic bitches in the PR departments of those institutions.

I mean the end result is the same, no matter the origin. There are useful idiots in every institution these days and the playbook is so fucking predictable that the major players almost rarely need to move a finger.

That george zimmerman is a wild man

Someone should crush the bones in his legs and crack his skull with a hammer, making him into a wheelchair bound retard getting wheeled around by a soft spoken negress and shitting his daiper all day. Fuck leftists. FUCK these subhuman leftist heroes. He deserves an ISIS style execution.

The chronicles of Ahmed >>>/ahmed/
Yeah i created that

It's a good idea.

No but I bet Ahmed got used as a toilet while giving a rimjob.

giraffe neck

copy that

checked

Perhaps. I was honestly surprised at how quickly they all jumped on the clockboy bandwagon to dish out the gifts and prizes.