KAINE READY TO BE PRESIDENT

archive.is/syD1C
From kikebart

Does this faggot actually believe he can stump the Trump?
Trump will destroy this faggot.
Let's all laugh at this autistic fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/12/joe-biden-hillary-clinton-take-six-days-off-campaign-trail/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ted Strickland: Tim Kaine ‘Ready to Become President’ If Necessary
Tim KaineThe Associated Press
by JOHN HAYWARD
12 Sep 2016
While introducing Democratic vice-presidential nominee Tim Kaine at a high school in Dayton on Monday, former Ohio governor Ted Strickland raised eyebrows by stressing that Kaine is “ready to become the president,” if Hillary Clinton proves unable to serve.
The New York Times has Strickland praising Kaine as “a wonderful and prepared person to be the president” in Clinton’s place.

KAINE PRESIDENT

HHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lmfao

Kaine is pretty much a more retarded, more cucked version of Biden

He's JEB tier

The democratic jeb, man

This is the best comparison I can think of , Yeb with a D next to his name

At least Jeb had brand recognition with his family name

The fuck does Kain have? He was an absolute nobody before Hillary picked him, and while in all fairness, so is Pence, at leats Pence doesn't have Don leash him around, he goes out and has his own press events and interviews with reporters, Kain doesn't go anywhere without Hilldog

Find out if he likes turtles

Can't wait till Pence humiliates him on stage. We just gotta hope Pence doesn't go Paul Ryan on us

he's one low energy faggot

Nah Kaine isn't articulate enough, there isn't a time where he has opened his mouth where he hasn't been blatantly racist against white people. He'll pull that shit in the debates and the media won't be able to memoryhole it.

No one knows who Kaine is, Shillary supporters doesn't even know who Kaine is. Even if Kaine became president no one would know who he is. He will go to China and no one will give him stairs to get off his plane cause chinks will be to busy trying to figure out who the fuck he is.

BAH GAWD IT'S KAINE

Does this motherfucker really believe he can ice skate up hill?

And I'm ready for dinosaurs to come back.

Doesn't mean its going to happen.

…Kaine?

literally fucking who

SHIT FROM CUCKCHAN INBOUND

These faggots actually think we’ll believe that Biden polls 20% higher than Trump.

well the timeframe for that has come and gone
10/10 it's someone trying to kick up a flurry over nothing.

half/pol/ is a Clinton Campaign hangout now.

if this actually happens then we need to spread vid related as far as possible.

You’re both kind and correct for remembering.

So why would they talk about replacing her? I don’t buy the post because of the drummed up poll numbers, but Biden IS the kike of choice here.

This is terrific divide and conquer material.

Democrats even having a conversation about Clinton being replaced is an admittance that she is not fit to serve.

They're getting nervous

We MUST get the Berniebots riled up. The DNC won’t pick Bernie, but we have to get them to think they might so that when they don’t they do a COMPLETE BOYCOTT and don’t vote at all.
We MUST learn all we can about Biden and formulate an attack plan that is markedly UNLIKE 2012’s, because that didn’t work.
We MUST learn all we can about Kaine in case they swap him up to president and give him a new VP.
And we MUST look for wildcards. Because the further out the swap happens, the easier it is for the media to invent a “hero” out of nothing and make him “beat” Trump in polls.

At his age? When they've been bringing up health issues non stop in this race directed at both sides? Not a chance Biden is that far ahead.

Clinton literally has to make the decision to leave the ticket, the DNC LITERALLY cannot force her to leave the ticket.

Do you know how likely it is that Hillary Clinton gives up at her final chance to be the 'le first wymyn president' ?

Zero.
Zero fucking percent.

Biden doesn't even want the job. If Hillary drops out, they're replacing her with Kaine

1. Biden is only two years older.
2. Age doesn’t have much to do with position or the strength thereof. With the polls COMPLETELY faked by every single outlet, we really don’t know how well Trump is doing against Hillary, much less anyone else. Biden ran in 2008 against the nigger (and said he would shoot Obama if he tried to take Biden’s guns, which makes for an interesting video); so how did he do then against Hillary? It’s not a very good metric, but it’d be the only one we have.
What about Biden’s health?

Here’s what I just sent to my father, actually. His statement first, as greentext:
Exactly. It would have to come from her mouth that she is stepping down, which she wouldn’t do, or she would have to either be 1. TRULY too sick to speak to the public or 2. FORCIBLY hidden from the public and lied about. So since the latter two are the only options other than continuing until election day, we just have to hope for further medical episodes that deteriorate public and DNC confidence in her.
But if she was forcibly hidden, there’s always the chance of a leaker–she has a lot of powerful friends (well, “friends”) that are tied more to her than the party and the jews themselves who could slip something to the press, or she herself could worm her way in front of a camera and it would be all over.

there's this on Kaine . guy is either a cuck for muzzies or flat out anti-white crypto. not sure which.

Reddit (lol) and the puppets there talk about how he’s a jesuit. To Reddit, the Jesuits control everything (if you point out they only get the first two letters correct, they get mad), and so they believe that she’ll be replaced by him so that The Vatican (which controls everything, including the jews) will have the first Jesuit pope and Washington will have the first Jesuit president.

Ballot deadlines have already passed in several states, and seriously, I don't think if polls said 99% of democrats want her to drop out that she would do it. She has nothing to lose. She's a wealthy, old, dying woman who's only goal her entire life has been to become President. You really think that Hillary Clinton is capable of putting aside her ego in the interest of younger liberals?

If that was ever possible she wouldn't have even been nominated to begin with. They're going to keep this going to October, and whatever Assange has cooked up plus the massive carpet bombing of Trump ads that are going to start coming in are going to put the final nail in her campaign.

Not to mention that the DNC wont be able to simply wash their hands of Clinton. Even if her dirty laundry is put out to air, the fact that they 'didn't know' wont float. The whole party will sink along with Hillary.

I remain justly terrified, but am expectant as to the possibility this can bring. Not hopeful. I’m too suicidally depressed to be hopeful.

Let’s get through this fucking election and then we can go back to our real mission: Holding Trump to task on EVERYTHING he has said, because he has said so much incredible stuff at once. Including the stuff that the leftists COMPLETELY ignore because they don’t comprehend how significant it is to their message (but which, I’m sure, have the kikes screaming behind closed doors). Things like forcing colleges to pay for student loans (gets RID of liberal arts degrees, since they will never be able to recoup the costs) and allowing churches to speak politically again (restoration of a set of morality telling people how to vote for representatives equals representatives that are forcibly held accountable to an objective set of rules). Those are some of the marxists’ biggest accomplishments.

Oh, also this. In looking up his age, I saw this article. It was written TODAY, so six days from TODAY.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/12/joe-biden-hillary-clinton-take-six-days-off-campaign-trail/

Sage.

Jesus fuck the mental gymnastics. Clinton has mild pneumonia. Is fine. Was poisoned.

And yet, everyone is speculating about a fucking replacement candidate.

My life for Kane

Don't forget the allergies, overheating, dehydration, etc. She needs to get better doctors because nobody can figure out what the fuck is wrong with her.