Do your fucking work Dysnomia

Do your fucking work Dysnomia

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=b
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RON "HIRE" SOMEONE ELSE.

and wo would that be? Hex!

I bet the soup is delicious. I'm just going to counter post third man stuff until dys shows up.

fuck off defeatist shill

I bet the soup is delicious. I'm just going to counter post third man stuff until dys shows up.
maybe dys found a better work?

fuck off nigger lover

SPAM IS FREE SPEECH

big if true

which is it?

spam is harassement and that is a felony

you could actually be a good BO and remove spam fromtime to time, you know? Its kinda your job

don't be a smartass and remove spam you fucking retard

Okay user. Since you weren't rude I'll delete them and set a thread limit (assuming the spammer evade and post again) before I get too drunk and forget how to moderate.

Thank you. And if that doesnt work, return to what you were doing. It seemed to work

just fuck hex already

Sipping vodka and baking salmon?

Shut up. Dys is doing his job the best he can

thanks dys

im serious, i want a hex x dysomnia sextape

Sounds fantastic, actually

Except a sort of smattering of German. Good fellows on the whole, did their best you know. Vienna doesn't really look any worse than a lot of other European cities. Bombed about a bit. Oh, I was gonna tell you, wait, I was gonna tell you about Holly Martins, an American. Came all the way here to visit a friend of his. The name is Lime, Harry Lime. Now Martins was broke and Lime had offered him, some sort, I don't know, some sort of job. Anyway, there he was, poor chap. Happy as a lark and without a cent.

why did you give up so quickly on the board "experiment" the other day? It didn't even last 24 hours

kys gay community

Assuming either one of them is a girl, and the other is a dude. Or they are both girls. Thats a sex-tape i would pay to watch tbh

how about you resign or it is too hard to let go so much power?

Good.

As mush as I would like a Holla Forums that is both quality and organic, the two just won't work together, Holla Forums is better organic & shitty than it is factored & quality, so we're back to being organic, like I said during the experiment, It's community based, the majority didn't like the experiment so it won't be an official thing. I value you guy's opinion more than you think I do, or I wouldn't volunteer to be owner of this board.

I'm straight, but celibate, so hex is off limits 2x for me.
Anyway I don't want to hurt your guys feelings so I'm going to keep drinking and eat my fish in peace. I'll post pics if someone really wants to see.

post pics please. i really want to see.

Will we finally see God?

no, but you'll see his fish

post pics pls

for religious reasons or you are just asexual?

thanks

And i will worship thy fish, like they were my own

The board was set up so that only mods can add new threads. So which fucking mod is doing this. Fuck this place. Fuck you and Im fucking out of here. you fucks. Suck my mother fucking dick. You all suck.

Lets trigger the cuck

The board was set up so that only mods can add new threads. So which fucking mod is doing this. Fuck this place. Fuck you and Im fucking out of here. you fucks. Suck my mother fucking dick. You all suck. different

Oh uncle i miss chu

fuck you The board was set up so that only mods can add new threads. So which fucking mod is doing this. Fuck this place. Fuck you and Im fucking out of here. you fucks. Suck my mother fucking dick. You all suck.

If you actually cared you'd moderate this board properly, you fucking autist.

The board was set up so that only mods can add new threads. So which fucking mod is doing this. Fuck this place. Fuck you and Im fucking out of here. you fucks. Suck my mother fucking dick. You all suck. 2

ohh sempai uwu

We found the spammer, boys, kek

stop talking to dys like it's human

that is gay.

The board was set up so that only mods can add new threads. So which fucking mod is doing this. Fuck this place. Fuck you and Im fucking out of here. you fucks. Suck my mother fucking dick. You all suck. 3

pls sempai can i cum in?

Post bepis inside salmon or just post salmon tbh.
Also do you like 3d lolis when you're intoxicated?

fuck you

Here you go. The reason it looks like shit is because I don't put any effort into my meals when I'm drunk. It's literally just a baked salmon with some spinach thrown in. I'm actually a pretty cook though, cooking is a hobby of mine.

is there enough for your 3D loli? you have to feed them you know?

Its basically a struggle meal. We have all been through that lmao

You really should just go to quad Holla Forums at this point, the BO there deals with spam.

decent cook for a drunk. have a nice meal, user.

What's going on in this thread?

Still haven't deleted the spam. Maybe you should stick to making shit meals and stop being a mod. Would do us all a favor.

Fuck off

Degenerates out

Thanks. Here's a sober meal. Sirloin steak & fried eggs with stir fried mushroom & peppers. The stuff on top is thyme.

Put your trip back on.

I banned the guy and hit D+. However log the website takes to remove the content isn't up to me.

no wait those look scrambled to me.

Thats more like it. Bet Gordon Ramsay would feel jealous jk

nice phone Unkie

Gordon is a cuck.

Thanks, it's actually just a camera there isn't a sim in it. I use it to take pictures when I'm too lazy to pull out my T5.

gay tbh

I don't want to hate you dude, but I really wish you'd stop the board from migrating somewhere else already

He can´t do anything about the triggered "migrants now, can he?

I would fel jealous of that over cooked Frisbee of an eggbortion? I would be jealous of anyone who can't take the time to pluck their thyme? RAW! COW! DONKEY! MARY POPPINS! WELSH SHEEP ARE OFTEN 5 LBS HEAVIER BUT IT IS ALWAYS LIQUID WIEGHT THAT SPILLS OUT.

right, who were those sunflowers seeds for? got a cockatiel?

fuck this shit. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck,

He could get more mods or moderate the board more, it would fucking help.

despite what the shills say no one is migrating anywhere

They sure as fuck seem to be spending more time here than anywhere else. We are back up to almost 300PPH thanks to them!

did you not see the catalog get spammed? and all the spam threads get spammed within them as well? PPH probably more around like ~100, but that's still good

Moderation has been very good the past few days. quick deletion of the catalog spammer. thank you mods.

the globals seem to have taken over. jim is doing most of the moderation on Holla Forums atm, while dys plays with the board settings.
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=b

Prostate-busters

You know what that tells me?
It tells me that this board is on thin ice.
Think about it…the owner of 2chan and 8 chan and god knows what else can not find anyone who is both capable and willing to moderate this board effectively, so he is stuck doing it himself.
How long do you think he is going to keep that up?
The tools don't get any better just because he is the one using them, so I don't see how it will make much of a difference anyway.
And with Dysnomia shilling the board on 4chan, it isn't like the noobs are going to be positive influences.
Besides, they never stay longer than a week or two.

Not even Jim can save this board.
And I am not sure he should even try.

I really hope this doesn't mean Japan is going the way of burgerland

there are many possible explanations for the fact that the globals and jim in particular are very active on Holla Forums atm. your hate for dysnerdia colors your judgement