Yay! I am happy

Yay! I am happy.

No reason not to be.

but no reason to be

cucknomia finally killed himself?

the hand looked like an upskirt-like shot of an ass in the thumbnail

the choice is yours and the world is my pussy

Being happy means living in ignorance. No person who understands how corrupt the world is could be happy. Maybe if we killed all the kikes we could truly experience happiness

one day, user….one day

Me too. Why are you happy, friend?

I bet you are buckets of fun at parties.

I am, I crack jokes about how niggers smell bad and kikes are rats. My right wing white friends love it, they laugh. Sissy faggots like you get offended though.

maybe you should find better friends. If you're restricted to talking about certain subjects, the people restricting you are probably not friendly.

fuck u, i hope all u care about burns tomorrow

I'm pretty sure they're all against me anyways.

Don't be so glum, friend.

'kay.

This doll is happy becuase she has big tiddies and she is loved

Thank you for sharing this youtube video with some random faggot with a british accent telling me how I should live my life. I now feel a lot smarter and educated.

You don't have to do anything. But you're only making your own life shit if you choose to be miserable all the time.

Let's try another avenue of discussion:
How would you define intelligence? Don't just copy/paste the dictionary definition, I want to see some level of actual understanding of what intelligence is.

Self awareness, instincts and common sense. The IQ test is best at defining this because that's exactly what it tests you on. It doesn't test you on what ideology you support or what you learned in high school. If you have a high IQ, it means that you are aware of the problems surrounding you.

Nowhere in that definition do you mention what a person chooses to do in any given situation. If we are to go by your definition, am I correct to say intelligence has nothing to do with one's decision making according to you?

Y'all motherfuckers need Zen.

The people corrupting it sure could be.
Please be more careful when using universalizations. I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself.

IQ is based on intelligence, not life choices. Generally, people with high IQs choose the better path and live better lives.

No, IQ directly affects your ability to make decisions. You make certain decisions because of your IQ, do you get it yet?

So being happy means that you are a power hungry maniac that wants to control everything?

This appears to go directly in contrast to your initial claim that "No person who understands how corrupt the world is could be happy."
If they make choices which improve their lives, why should they still be unhappy about the corruptness of the world?

they make choices to make themselves fiscally secure. I wasn't claiming that they would be happier. High IQ people know how to benefit off of the market. Low IQ people do not, that's why so many niggers can't get jobs and don't know how to into investments.

is that a doll or a drawing?

Why wouldn't they make choices which improve their lives in other ways?
eg. They could know the world is fucked in every which way, but then choose to disregard it so as to live a happier life. This seems especially true since, as you said, intelligence does not factor in what ideology you support.

Because the powers that be prevent them from doing so.

No, they can't because there is a gigantic complex that is disabling them from doing so. It's called the deepstate or the government, whatever you want to call it. There needs to be a true revolution against the Marxist faggots that are controlling out society.

Elaborate.
Are you saying the deep state is going out of its way to make intelligent people miserable despite the fact that intelligent people, if made discontent, would likely be the most effective at changing.

Ah yes. The all seeing hand of the jew prevents all happiness from occurring.
How do they do it, exactly? I mean, if they don't stop them from being financially successful, what's stopping them from being happy?

How about this, how do you define happiness and why do you think you're able to make such broad generalizations about high IQ people?

Nope. People with high IQs are a very low percentage of the population. I'm saying that they are trying to manipulate the masses to do what they want. It's not that complicated.

why are you so upset? Random outrage is a sign of a low IQ.

I warned you, and you went and did it anyway.
You are too stupid to talk to.

Nice job, you just won the argument. :)

I'm sure it's not complicated, but you aren't communicating it very clearly.
Walk me through the process which keeps the intelligent from just not giving a shit about the fuckedness of the world.

Not an argument.

It's not that difficult. They realize that the world is fucked up, therefore they think it's shit. They don't try to create some ideology that makes it seem good (like the left). They accept reality and deal with it, they don't try to hide it.

I responded to your non-argument with a non-argument.

Doll

That has literally nothing to do with whether they're happy.

Wrong. You can only really appreciate the good when you have experienced the bad.

Therefore people who understand how shit the world is are MORE happy.

Happiness is a huge shit in your own crapper at home.

this