DAVID DUKE IS THEIR NUCLEAR OPTION

So I guess Duke was their nuclear option to divert attention away from Hillary's health. They tried to hang pence with him today and of course it was immediately trending on twitter. I'm sure they'll let that one stay up for days.

Just one of the many articles that were (((coincidentally))) all ready to go:
archive.is/vNGV5
thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/09/12/mike-pence-won-t-call-david-duke-deplorable.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

Other urls found in this thread:

davidduke.com/university-of-new-orleans-poll-claims-black-support-for-dr-duke-even-greater-than-white-support-whats-going-on-here/
poststar.com/news/national/govt-and-politics/congressman-s-wife-calls-prostitution-claims-false-attacks/article_6d781023-d63a-53df-806c-39a050c763f0.html
archive.is/mlRlN
thehayride.com/2016/09/hither-and-yon-the-boustany-sex-stuff-begins-to-hurt/
archive.is/m5Nh8
hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SENATE_2016_LOUISIANA_PROSTITUTION_ALLEGATIONS_LAOL-?SITE=WIMIL&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT
archive.is/fuq8V
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_history_of_David_Duke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Forman_Reed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_H._Jackson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's nothing

There is no reason to make a thread about this newsboy.
It's everywhere
You're bringing down the quality of Holla Forums with your boring media shits

If David Duke is deplorable, all his black supporters are deplorable?

You can't go from

WORSE THAN LITERALLY HITLER!

to

b-b-but David Duke!

That's just not going to work.

Pretty easy to counter

Thats what I thought too. I thought it was funny that they think this would change the narrative from shrillarys worst campaign day yet. Does Duke have any audience to speak of to begin with these days?

His podcast actually does pretty well worldwide, and his campaign in Louisiana is looking pretty good too. The other candidates in the running have been dropping like flies due to various scandals, the latest concerning some dead hookers, I shit you not.

Duke may actually have a shot at a U.S. Senate seat. The man is absolutely beloved in his home state, but you'd never know that since the only media coverage he ever gets is negative. The kikes roll him out as a boogeyman whenever they need one.

Wow, Kike Pence actually did something pretty based for once. Nice.

This is what I've noticed too, every single time, in fact. But yo know what? I had no idea who he is and neither to most normies. At best from the vague and lack of description he was some dumb redneck KKKer, right? Then I looked him up and the guy has a fucking PhD, he speaks intelligently, and writes really well.

Then again they tried to do the same with Pat Buchanan who is also smart as hell. Thank God this election cycle has done irrepairable damage to the credibility of mainstream media outlets. So many aren't trusting them anymore at all and it's beautiful. This should have happened ages ago.

Trump and pence should start carrying around a printout of the hillary/Byrd photo and just whip it out at the camera whenever they bring up duke

I hope his campaign gets some traction so kikes can kvetch to the moon about somebody relevant rather than a state senator 20 years ago

It's fucking nothing.

The Obama's Administration is a basket of deplorables for arming isis to be used as Proxy agents.

lol

If something doesn't work, keep trying it! Good 'ol jewish schizophrenia.

That's just accepting their premises. Duke did nothing wrong and Byrd cucked out.

They always smear those that are the biggest potential threat to them the most often and with the most intensity. If Duke had a national platform in the Senate, they couldn't silence him and America would find out that he's not the demonic ebil waycist that the yids paint him as.

Btw you're the first TOR poster I've ran into in a long time who isn't a massive cancerous faggot. Cheers to you.

As do I. I'm not holding my breath, I'm too jaded for that, but the thought of him winning does make me grin uncontrollably.

Is that right?

I would watch CSPAN just to see the butthurt he creates.

holy hell this article
my fucking sides

When have any of you ever heard of a state senator aside from Duke, top jej

Do most normalfags even know who DD is?

I fucking love how the KKK call their higher-ups fucking wizards.
It's like they're gonna pull some Harry Potter shit and cast blacks to Azkaban

I didn't until Holla Forums

As an ex MSNBC watching normalfag, when I was that shitlibby my impression of him was of a klansman who became governor of [southern state] and was governor before the current governor of that state, because they refer to him in the past tense

The propaganda wars in the MSM right now is truly amazing to witness, especially if you're awake. I sometimes wonder how a normie sees all this. I can't imagine what that poor son of a bitch is thinking trying to make sense of all this.

I'm pulling for him. He's in need of campaign funds since the kikes rigged the election process to require a minimum amount to be raised in order to gain entry into the runoffs, but he's been in good spirit as far as I can tell based on his podcast and articles.

If he got into the Senate with Trump as President… hoo boy the kikes would be on suicide watch. I'd fuckin' DVR CSPAN whenever I knew he'd have the floor just to kek at the heebs melting down with outrage.

Does this answer your question?

davidduke.com/university-of-new-orleans-poll-claims-black-support-for-dr-duke-even-greater-than-white-support-whats-going-on-here/

And remember, he's not running for House, he's running for Senate.

Where you have the right to talk until you can't talk anymore.

Imagine the buttflummoxing.

This is the same as the 'would you shoot baby hitler' thing w/r/t the deplorable word

twitter IS jewish and forcing it trending and people have already heard this david duke shit before and it's not going to distract from hillary's health

"""""nuclear option"""""

I've never personally met him, but I followed his political career for decades. David Duke is 180 degrees different from what the (((media))) paints him as. He's a damnsight more solid and reliable and consistent than the usual political whores that go to Washington. Duke is very well studied, is completely honest about who he is, and has his heart in the right place - compassion tempered with wisdom. People in Louisiana like him because he has real integrity, real leadership, and real solutions. David Duke's only sin is his victimization at the hand of of the (((media))): the Jews have consistently burned him at every turn. Look beyond the Jewish lies and propaganda. David Duke is exactly who most people want in government.

I just wish I could cast a vote for him. He deserves every ounce of support he gets, and more.

If you had just said with regards to, I wouldn't have needed to decipher that for everyone else who tries to read that.

Dubs confirm that you can't take down Uncle Pat.

I had a bad dream where he died and was found with a transvestite hooker, his name slandered. He is the man responsible for much of my beliefs, ol' Uncle Pat.

I would smug to death from this

Sauce please, holy shit.

Contributing memetic energy to David Duke's campaign. His FB memes make me cringe hard but I have a sliver of hope that he might actuall make it in. And if David Duke makes it to the Senate? Holy shit, they couldn't help themselves from giving him coverage. It could potentially shift the Overton window even farther than Trump is already doing, especially after normies actually listen to the guy. He's reasonable as fuck.

I suspect that we might be able to do better than that. That sort of political stunt would take massive balls, generate massive controversy, and in a Trump presidency? I bet other politicians would start leaning towards the Right.

It always kills me how inconsistent 90% of the people in the world are with their politics. You only have to look at excerpts from the 2008 election to see that 8 years ago, gay marriage was still controversial, even in the Democratic party. 4 years into a Trump presidency, especially as things start looking up, half of these cuckservatives would adjust accordingly. I'm optimistic.

Anyway, what's the meme on the beam?
Can't Juke the Duke?
Can't Spook the Duke?
Can't Nuke the Duke?

poststar.com/news/national/govt-and-politics/congressman-s-wife-calls-prostitution-claims-false-attacks/article_6d781023-d63a-53df-806c-39a050c763f0.html

archive.is/mlRlN (interesting URL… kek)

thehayride.com/2016/09/hither-and-yon-the-boustany-sex-stuff-begins-to-hurt/

archive.is/m5Nh8

hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SENATE_2016_LOUISIANA_PROSTITUTION_ALLEGATIONS_LAOL-?SITE=WIMIL&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

archive.is/fuq8V

Should be interesting when the book comes out tomorrow.

That's the ticket.

This, because it pays homage to his KKK roots, even if he tried to reform it into a family-oriented social club then left it.

I'd be rock hard quite a bit. Imagine him going off on the Fed. And imagine if Buchanan got to be on the SCOTUS.

Thank you, trips-user. Have some rare Dukes.

I found out about him because he was kinda stalking my mother's room mate when she went to LSU in the 70s. I was a kid when he was govenor so I just had the image of a dude in KKK robes sitting in on governer duties.

Probably wasn't the best idea to put that on there.

oh you

Dubs confirm. Did Duke get the pussy though?

Agreed, but imagine the salt if he wins.

holy shit

will there ever be a guy dedicated as him again?

KKK
KEK
KKK

Wait user… if meme magic makes us great again that would make us grand wizards wouldn't it?

Donald Trump has denounced [him] repeatedly. We don’t want his support.” But when asked whether he would agree that Duke is “deplorable,” Pence demurred: “I’m not in the name-calling business.”

ok how is this bad?

wait I thought Duke has a waifu?

Pence doesn't want to be a meanie so the leftists are calling him basically Satan. They're just baiting the guy, getting under his skin. Hopefully Trump is shielding him, training him on how to be stronger.

Wow. Talk about a faux outrage. This is some mighty desperate shit here.

They're just mad that Pence isn't obeying their commands. They expect a cuckservative response and get nothing.

nope, now she's a single mother well, the kid is white, out of the house and fairly well adjusted so I guess it all turned out okay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_history_of_David_Duke

Why doesn't anyone ask these pundits what Duke has done, when has he done it, what does it have to do with Trump & why should anyone care?

Normalfags don't know this guy, they'd never hear the name if it weren't for the pathetic grasping-at-straws by the lying press trying to force an association where none exists.

David Duke should declare himself a traditional "Southern Democrat" and position himself as a replacement in the POTUS race for Hillary.

Because he actually did some shit.

Democrats love to dig up (and embellish) the past, but only when it's convenient for them.
Fuck these clowns. They just bring up and attack Duke whenever they have no real arguments against Trump.

'If you won't Byrd deplorable, you have no business running this country'

*call Byrd deplorable

MEMETIC SABOTAGE

That should be a SERIOUS indicator that Duke isn’t what he seems to be.

When he first announced his campaign, my mother said to me, “Did you hear that DAVID DUKE is running for Senate?” Caps in a tone that was beyond scathing. But then Tommy Sotomayor, of all people, did a LIVESTREAM INTERVIEW with the man. When I saw that, I called her up, shot her the URL, and told her to watch a bit of it. I stayed on the phone with her–she was dead silent–as Duke started talking about ending all foreign entanglements and making the federal reserve pay for what it had done, and eventually she said to me, “You know, user, I guess I don’t really know what David Duke believed or stands for…” Slowly but surely.

Still, again, either Duke’s lying about being redpilled or Pence is lying (fucking well) about being bluepilled.

Or he's been cucked by Trump like expected.

Before I got the internets DD was always evil on earth personified.

CANT REBUKE THE DUKE

Pat Buchanan doesn't have a law degree, so he couldn't be considered even if he wanted to. I'd always pegged him as an advisor to Trump, especially as Sec. of State.

Not everybody who has sat on the supreme court had a law degree, in fact the last such persons was, Robert Jackson and Stanley Reed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Forman_Reed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_H._Jackson

Who even thinks that David Duke is anything other than a government stooge at this point? Isn't it funny how, whenever Trump starts gaining momentum, here comes David Duke to loudly show his support or post things that fall right in line with the media narrative about Trump and his supporters so they can then spend the next days crying about how Trump (and now Pence) needs to decry him?

It's like clockwork. Duke may or may not have been a true white nationalist at some point but that was a long time ago. Most of the WN movement (the Klan especially) has been nothing but a bunch of FBI infiltrators and a few legit retards since pretty much the '70s.

hi wyatt

This, tbh.

Damn, I didn't realize he came so close to winning the Governor's office in 1991.

Duke is Michael Jackson's final form.

First he was MJ. Then he morphed into Dave Dave. And now he has finally reached nirvana as David Duke.

Look at those eyes.

Getting really fucking sick of moderators deleting my shit.

Mike “What’s your mother’s maiden name?” Pence refused to denounce David Duke.
Mike “Israel should dictate US policy” Pence refused to denounce David Duke.

That tells us one of two things:
1. David Duke is a VERY good goy, against his claims.
2. Mike Pence is a VERY bad goy, against his claims.

I really hope this happens. It's legal to donate to someone whose running for senate in another state, right?

He probably would've won if the GOP establishment wasn't full of MUH PR cucks.