SORECHAN

If their place is so great why aren't they sore there? Really makes you think huh…

Other urls found in this thread:

mewch.net/boards.js
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kelly's holes get fucked often by Mega Milk making her sore.

Mega Milk is a stud
I bet his cock is at least 9 inches around

lol

Yeah, definitely takes D batteries, that is for sure.

noice

Heh check out the ending of this mp4

topkek

b-but the realtime feature

the way her tongue is pointed makes me want to violently fuck her head

It's upto 110 now I believe

Yeah pretty active if you ask me
mewch.net/boards.js

active with samefags yeah

go to sleep smiley

yeah and 80 of those pph are (((Smiley)))

yeah because 8cuck isn't all samefigs right?

Better to post with a man who is legion than with a hundred lurkers who don't post.

I'd rather recite memes in front of a quiet audience than having a madman tell me the same joke over and over.

A man who is legion does not merely say the same thing over and over, for he is many and all, and contains the wisdom and madness of all. Turn off the lights and you would think you were in a room stuffed full with people.

If you are legion and contain all wisdom how can I tell it's you every time you post sissy retard?

..who said you needed to be able to tell it's him? that's likely part of his wizard trickery

Hate to break it to you, but this is called schizophrenia and it's a mental illness.

why does SORECHAN feel the need to poach a slow/almost dead chan like 8ch for new users

also how is that Kelly whore related to SORECHAN

scraping the bottomless barrel

Filthy 3D cam-attention-whore.

This, i have pictures

encouraging fags to give mewch a quick lurk isn't poaching users. even if you think sorechan is the best thing since dildos, that doesn't mean you need give up the sensation of Jim Fatkins slowly reaming your butthole
mewch is just another tab to check for (you)s to those among us who would have to buy rope were it not for image boards

this i guess. i mean, there are only like 10 of us max, right? from the statistics stated above I guess abut 4 of us are humoring mewch.

Does anyone remember the endchan spammers from some months ago? I present you the current state of this "great chan that will eternally btfo 8ch and where everyone and his dog will migrate to".

wew

SORECHAN was good until it got rid of the mushroom BG

you can change it back pleb

I don't let websites save cookies and I'm not turning that shit back every time I want to visit a dead chan.

Also, I only say it was good until they got rid of the mushroom BG is because that's around the time it went to shit. Even if they put the mushroom BG back the site is still shit.

Just change it.
SORECHAN is good imo

Sorechan was a nice fad. Who will be the next challenger?

i hope there isn't one. i like all the small chans i visit and want them to stay small to keep faggots from here out

Let’s see…
8ch.pl
nextchan
endchan
16chan
32ch
sorechan