Tfw close to getting a job

Fug

Life doesn't look to be very fun, man. I'm jealous of NEETbuck anons.

Wanna claim otherwise?

Are you trying to say that life isn't fun? I'm just trying to understand you

ye, I just wanna do my own thing but I can't really make a living by playing video games all day.
I wish there was something that I enjoyed doing that I could get paid for at the same time. I'm not being some edgy faggot saying I wanna kill myself, just wish I was more fulfilled.

That's the thing, to enjoy your job you've got to work hard to work in the field you love. The other way round is to do a small job with few hours and well paid, so that you've got plenty of time to enjoy your hobbies, whatever they are.

I know. What I don't know is what the hell I want and I don't know how to figure it out. Everything so far has either turned out to be not what I was looking for or a fleeting curiosity.
Do these even exist? Must be some downside to them.

Yes obviously, the downsides are either it's dangerous, very difficult to obtain or disgusting. Depending on where you live, there's jobs like sewer cleaning, cop, airplane pilot, stunt driver/actor… These jobs are rare but don't need a lot of work from you and are well paid.

look at night shifts too, had a nice job related because it was hard work early morning and i was the only applicant.
also look for jobs that have been listed for a long while.

this too

I am sorry OP
I am planning on killing myself after I have to get a job.

Just tell them the truth: you have become a professional masturbator

if you can make it to an unpopulated area like out in main or alaska it might be more interesting to die that way
i'm done trying to take part in society and will leave once i'm out of savings

the more time you have to work and be away from your keyboard, mouse, and masculine penis the better it is when the four of your can all hang out again.

Fake it to make it nigga.

.>>7458070

.>>7458070

Don't worry, after a month or two it'll feel a lot more natural. I got my first job at 17 and I was nervous as fuck, but after awhile you realize nobody really cares as long as you don't fuck up.

One of these days you're going to have to grow a pair of balls. You can't stay a kid forever.

I work every day at a small mom&pop shop, bring my laptop every day.
I am the only employee. Basically I stand at the register and get paid, otherwise am shitposting or playing vidya.
Basically neetbux except i occasionally interact with humans and i have a legitimate income.

Sounds pretty fucking comfy m8.

Work sucks, not a single sane person in the world actually wants to have a job, they just all accepted that it's a necessary evil to be able to support yourself. You're not supposed to enjoy it, that's why it's called work. You work until you die.

You should take a history course on the Romans and the amount of average work their citizens did each year. You probably don't want to educate yourself and sometimes it sucks, but its a necessary part of life so you don't sound so fucking retarded. The problem is society and losers like you that perpetuate the myth of work to live until you die.