Kek Is Too Powerful

Kek Is Too Powerful

We may have a problem.

In occult practice, there are consequences when invoking a curse. There are causes and effects with everything, and it is no different in this case.

We may have memed too hard and literally killed Hillary's campaign. The consequences of this are still unknown, but there are certain people that can replace Hillary and defeat Trump. One of them is Michelle Obama.

If the DNC replaces Hillary with Michelle, Trump will probably lose and we are going to have to go to war.

Do we need to call on Kek to save Hillary's campaign? There might not be enough time to meme the death of Michelle.

sage

Kek is a god. Specifically a god more powerful than the gods of any other religion.

sage

Kek is not a curse. But there is a price when you invoke favors.

Michelle can beat Trump. The DNC is talking about a replacement.

It's just a stupid frog you retard

At this point it's already to late for anyone else to get on a little over half of state ballots.

Fuck off OP

more powerful or just more in-tune with humanity?
I imagine the others just ignore what goes on here.

Embrace the chaos, ride just started.

Yeah fuck your shitty little thread kill yourself faggot.

NO BRAKES ON THE MEME TRAIN

KEK WILLS IT

DELET THIS

They will easily get their chosen candidate on the ballot. There are precedents for this in state elections, and the courts won't want to go against the will of 40% of the (((country.)))

Wake up you dumb fucking cuck. If they pick Michelle WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE GOING TO DO?

Are you even thinking about this problem?

You sound like such a little whiny wishful thinking kvetching ovenworthy kike. Hope I get to be the one to bash your brains in.

Want to see your eyeballs, faggot. And pieces of your inner jaw. I want to destroy your fucking face.

Meme her just like we did everyone else? You forget, aslong as the debates happen, Trump will single handedly stump who ever they bring out as a replacement.

Oh, you are unable to reason through political outcomes. I see now.

Oh no, not a butch-ass nigress with no political experience, no campaign, and no name on the ballot! How will we ever survive?

I want to rip your fucking throat out with my teeth.

Wrong. Kek is not too powerful enough.

She's not going anywhere.
She's too power hungry to quit.

Why? Because you don't want to talk about possible replacements and don't understand satire?

I'm pretty sure you're right.

Don't worry. We got this fam. We're experts.

Oh this is satire now? It's just a prank, bro

KEEP ON MEMEING; KEEP ON BELIEVING

You didn't know Holla Forums was satire?

Who the fuck would vote for Obama's beard?

Are we spreading the cure for Zika, or spreading Zika itself?

Wishing Ebola-Chan luck was our way of spreading Ebola. But wishing Zika-Chan luck is how we spread the cure to Zika?

This meme seems dangerous. I think it works the opposite of how you are describing.

I've noticed a multitude of threads of absolute retarded quality flooding the board today.

Do you shills actually believe people fall for this shit?

Take a good hard look at your selves, this is the measure by which you conduct your life, is it worth it?

bro…
the jig is up

"I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN"

Yes for you it is real, because you literally want to kill people after reading words on the internet.

Well meme'd my friend.

ever present cat of negation negates Zika Chan's effect permanently

But how will Michael secure the "muh vagina" vote?

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
GOOD ONE, CHAIM

Oh so you were just joking ok thanks.

THEY'RE SCARED=

you will embrace your comrades at the bottom of a ditch.

this post is not satire.

You mouth breathing idiot, they're hinting at Joe Biden. No one would ever vote for that tranny.

No I want to hurt you.
I can just turn it on and off.
We can have a nice chat.
I can lure you into a false sense of security,
Then I can bash your head in with a tire iron.
That's the kind of guy I am.
I think that's called a psychopath.

Yes, you are.

Are you only half-white or less?

Kek

Nice digits.

I wonder how these shills will pay the rent when trump cracks down on the clinton foundation and soros open society ngos.

Daily reminder that people really believe this shit in this board.

Pol is about politics.

Bet I'm whiter than you, Shlomo.

No, OP, you're just sick of winning. Get used to it.

We’re going to win. We’re going to win so much. We’re going to win so much, you’re going to be so sick and tired of winning, you’re going to come to me and go ‘Please, please, we can’t win anymore.’
And I’m going to say ‘I’m sorry, but we’re going to keep winning, winning, winning, We’re going to make America great again.

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard, and I worship a fucking frog.

kys CTR shill. No $0.02 for you today.

You don't belong here

We're going to keep meming and see what happens.

Die.

No you're not, you're mentally defective. You're basically a cuck since you're completely untrustworthy, as you already admitted.

also the price is dubs, they are less favors and more elbow-grease for prophecy.
we're a the extreme end of a cycle, there is nothing new under the sun

Then pol was about politics.

(checked)
in kek we trust

Memetics is the art of manifestation of the will upon the material. Memetics is the practice of influence, and politics is it's application.

open your eyes.
and it's called Holla Forumsitically incorrect for a reason you stupid faggot suckstart a shotgun

I love you zikachan

Nope, try it again. You'll figure it out buddy, just keep your nose to the shillstone.

I hope for your sake you're just rusing me at this point

Just don't piss me off.

Holla Forums is about frog worshiping now nerd

Go to bed Malia.

Worst thing that can happen is what the opponents of Kek wants to happen, the destruction of western society and extinction of whites. So we might as well praise Kek. No matter what happens it won't be as bad as letting the other side win.

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN

WHY CONTAIN IT

I was thinking about this myself. But we must have faith in the God-Emperor and in our people. Whatever pawn the Dems put up in her place will represent and support all of the same corrupt and evil policies. Have faith in Kek and keep fighting for the truth.

Kek is a universal truth of memetics you fucking heretic

I LOVE YOU ZIKA CHAN

THERE'S NO BRAKES ON THE TRAIN
KEK MITT UNS
GOD EMPEROR TRUMP IS ORDAINED BY THE OLD GODS

SAGE faggots.

chaos and order

Know what this is and act responsibly.

No. Try Chelsea. No-one is going to vote for that ape, but Chelsea might just get in on sympathy. And since her last name it Clinton, some ballots won't even need to change.

JFC, almost forgot to sage.

It's that dumb owl Moloch's fault for not protecting Hillary despite all the sacrifices she made to him. The frog is only strong as the owl is weak.

You're in the wrong place if you care about consequences, faggot.

I LOVE YOU, ZIKA-CHAN!

kys

I never said that. Also, 88 beats 96. Check 'em.

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN

Also Zika-chan cuter than Ebola-chan.

People don't exchange favors with Moloch, they devote every aspect of their being in return for the hope they might get material power in return.

Moloch just got tired of Hillary and fucked her shit up.

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE!

That's where you said it.

White birth rates are low. Whites are also responsible about births. If there is danger's relating to pregnancy, you can expect whites to take the greatest precaution, which means that whites would be less likely to reproduce than others. This has the effect of lower birth rates below what they already are.

If you're this retarded that you can't into consequences, you might actually be a nigger. You betray your dubs.

KEK just needs more human sacrifices to survive that's all. Hillary is the latest sacrifice. As long as we keep feeding people to KEK to be destroyed we'll be fine.

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN

This is one of the shittiest threads in recent memory.

Meme a gf into reality then.

Zika, just like Ebola, only makes the white man stronger. Everyone else here understands that. Why don't you?

Take it to /x/ you niggerfaggots

Kek is unlimited. Everyone can harness his power, but not everyone can -use- it.

Behold, the power of leaving halfpol as blessed by Kek!

That being said, I bring sad news. Kek had a "falling" out with The Donald. Trump is now a Neocon, and if Kek can't stand one thing, it's the slimy Jews.

Kek will not support a Neocon. Trump is on his own now.
Kek says there will be a rude awakening for all Americans to come…

and you think this gives you power over me?

this

sage for slide thread

pay no mind to the tough guy shill types on the board.
They are LITERALLY paid trolls to assume that character type.
They talk a good game but when faced with real combat they
will fold.

they don't know that when we find them i our ranks we take them out
and wood chipper the bodies.

This whole thread is dildos

Feels volkish

What are you actually smoking, OP?

Must be some bad stuff.

Actual Occultist here.
It's a misconception that "bad things" will happen with curses. The idea comes from Neo-Paganism, specifically Wicca. In fact, you can't find this concept in any of the original grimoires (magickal how-to books), nor any of the Occult philosophy treatises (such as the Three Books by Agrippa).

Do not fear, lads: We will only be rewarded by Kek for destroying Killary.

let me fight your curse idea with my own?
Attention: you will be cursed unless you make a sacrifice (time and effort) to pepe by use of ritual (making OC)
boom.

huh just realized my idea isn't even new, see

I LOVE YOU ZIKA CHAN

I LOKE YOU ZIKA-CHAN

>>>/auschwitz/
Nice try, juden.

Win.

wrong, demons when they make pacts with humans eventually want the channelers souls.

when they wont play ball or realize their time is up then demons act in ironic ways. they used to outsource to other demons or forces. but the world in its current state is so shit that it outsourced to humans.

think about it a bunch of nobodies destroyed one of the people in charge of mass warcrimes and war casualties which are often considered a sacrifice to non normalfags.

to those who made pacts, then good luck, demons hate people who make deals. This event with kek will blow over unless some moron in charge of a large cluster of humans makes a deal with a deity or demon.

You mispelled Michael Obama's name, his husband wouldn't be happy with you.

Either way, nice concern troll rabbi.

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN

There is no curse here. We are well above such plebeian stupidity.

Gods are Gods, Demons are Demons. The occult is not yugioh or wicca. There is no rule of three or any other such stupidity. Go watch The Craft and beat off more and leave it alone.

The consequence is Trump wins. This was the single point of intent for the entire campaign. Therefor everything Kek (Pills Be Upon Him) blesses us with works towards that penultimate goal.

Shouldn't you be off reading llewellyn's blogs or something?

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN

naw fam

If this was true then the one who will suffer are the one who casted the curse and not trump. Also hillary is under heavy stress this is taking toll on her already bad health. She might die during debates with trump or get some bad seizure. This isn't meme magic all this can be predicted with 50% probability.

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN

i don't think it's quite 50%
what are the odds of getting dubs, trips, or better?
i'd say the odds are pretty similar to that

Why contain it?

You know some nip somewhere out there is going to take the concept of Ebola-chan and all her friends and turn it into a manga someday.

Wow concern for KEK.
That's a new one.

An Ebola-chan manga was being made about 6 months ago. I wonder what happened to it.

They are not "odds". Kek (Pills Be Upon Him) allows us to glimpse the state of the current when it is revealed through those posts. It is scripture revealed through our holy Kekahbah.

I love you Zika-Chan

you moron, KEK is this universe.

HAHAHA

MY SIDES

This thread is retarded, and it's meme power is weak. Also, simplifying Kek down to some kind of semitic-tier volcano god is ridiculous.

I believe he is just more focused and willing to act than other gods. Sure they have billions of followers, but all of them have different ideas about their God, and most believe they take a hands off approach these days. Since gods are probably memetic neural constructs, these beliefs stop them from affecting the world regardless of how they feel about it or their total memetic potential because it is outside the commonly believed parameters of the meme to interfere directly.

Kek is the opposite, he has less memetic potential overall due to the lower number of followers, but more focus because almost every follower is an autistic internet nazi who believes Kek interferes in the world directly through meme magic. Keks memetic potential is used like super high pressure water jet, while other gods are like a gentle rain. Sure the rain has more water, but the water jet can cut through a foot of steel in seconds.

I DUNNO A BUNCH OF FROGS WHICH GET THE JEWS TO LEAVE SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD TO ME.

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN

Not sure he is more 'powerful' as most would think of it.

He is a chaos god whom brings the light out of an ocean. From his actions and likely the actions of others working in tandem comes the stability of the universe. This allows the others to step forward and do their thing, likely a more direct and actionable approach to making things good and well for life in all its forms.

We are his disciples both the ones he guides, and the ones whom allowed him to be birthed again. We for all manor of reasons coalesced out of this empire, mostly due to the rejection and hostility of it against us in IRL causing us to look for truth in our place in this world. We found a world of pure chaos and stepped into an ocean of shit and piss, a baptism by shitpost and shallow weak memes. Thru us, kek brought to light truths, which generated more focus, and encouraged more lights to be brightly revealed. A positive feedback loop of the old gods and new technology coupled with the inquisitive thirst for humanities understanding in this world, clouded by lies.

If what we all see is truth, incredible as it seems even to our ever doubting eyes, we are birthing an new age by awakening long sleeping and weakened gods from ages long past human living knowledge. Ebola chan, Bane, Kek, all seem to be building upon each other thru us. And as we all know, Mr Bones wild ride never ends, and this rabbit hole knows no bounds. Who knows what is coming out of this strange culture we have forged.

But it is clear. None of 'us' are willing to even contemplate the idea of stopping this. Our thirst for the happening has created an desire that will not be quenched by fear or the unknown. We hit bottom and surrendered all hope for this world sometime in the last couple years. From there we had noplace to go, but into the void, the loving embrace of our new deities whom clearly deliver far greater proofs of their power than any other that normal fags know of, and seem to love us in turn, something the absentee gods of our subverted culture cannot or refuse to do.

This was discussed on Holla Forums before.
The Democrats cannot run another candidate.

If Hildabeast dies, the Dems have to concede the election, as it is too late to get another candidate on the ballot in many of the key states. And some of those states don't even allow wright-ins.

These are state laws, not federal, to get them changed you would have to get the state governments in all those states to vote for an alteration in their laws, and you would be fighting Trump lawyers in every state trying to stop you.

There's no time to do any of that…if Hildabeast dies, the election would be between Trump & Johnson.

I've heard (((them))) say that a candidate dying would postpone the election.

Michael is in the worst shape of his life and not a threat.

What you feel is tiredness from winning so much. Trump warned us about this.

That results in war. Nothing else.

The election has never been postponed before. Even during the Civil War in 1864.

Exactly right. "Postponing" the election is a coup. If they do it, it is the politicians declaring war on the American people. We still have our rifles.

The clusterfuck trying to replace Killary at this point is hilarious. They legally cannot. They will be force to wheel her out on life support and nobody will back the weak horse.

You think people will vote against Trump just because they hate him, but you're wrong. Hatred is a terrible way to energize a support base. Look at Republicans in 2012. They hated R Money and couldn't be bothered to vote even to stop Obungo.

so much for the first woman president

Mike Cernovich is pretty much on point.
They can't replace her.
It's too late.

Don't worry, Trump is aware of the frog, if he becomes a danger to us he will perform countermeasures. But only if you elect him President. Else, chaos will consume the earth.

I know of no contingency in the laws that would allow for that.

i LOVE YOU ZIKA CHAN

The point was never to control Kek, only witness his repeating integers for knowledge.

Wait. Have any Jews cottoned on to the frog thing yet? It's a funny coincidence.

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN

Well sure, it's in their holy book. They just take credit for "deciding to leave" *jewing out*

I anit risking that shit
I love you zika-chan

NOBODY WHO WAS NOT ON THE BALLOT LAST MONTH CAN BE ON THE BALLOT THIS MONTH, THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN BE LEGALLY REPLACED PER STATE LAW IS TIM KAINE

The Biden meme is not happening

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN

I believe I also saw this on one of the big jewish news outlets too.

As for civil war, that's long overdue already. I don't know if there are enough men left or else more would have done things decades ago but I hope you're right.

KEK IS A BLESSING, HERETIC

See my email for more

I'm serious, if they do that, a lot of Americans with rifles will kill a lot of politicians.

"I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN"

We talked about this last week, there is no way they can replace hillary at this point because the deadline for replacing candidates passed in August.

lol no

Rifles are old school and pretty much only needed to help walk out of tits up situation.

You REALLY don't want to see the ideas in the works for this next war. My favorites: Cheap drones carrying one ounce thermite cans for dropping on tanks to blow their ammo and fuel. Using vidia programing to help build fully autonomous gun turrets (a couple kids already built one using paint balls to independently track humans). Nifty upgraded IED's and remote controlled VBIED's for happy fun times snackbars could only dream of.

Is she bulking?

I LOVE YOU ZIKA CHAN

Checked my man, what we need to meme is a zika chan that only goes after certain groups of people

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN

Dude, it's going to be lynch mobs going into the homes of politicians in the middle of the night, and executing them in ditches.

I love you, Zika-chan

Get your head examined