Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nymphettedreams
youtube.com/watch?v=C5z-M_EQAYA
volafile.org/get/kFouvVdD7nH2/nyxxwitch-2017-10-11_00-50.ts
volafile.org/get/kFvZp0dYRaoa/nyxxwitch-2017-10-11_00-22.ts
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Delete_fucking_everything
encyclopediadramatica.rs/An_hero
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she already had to take a time out and hyperventilate because someone called her fat

nypa

*angry whale noises*

"I WAS RAPED I WENT TO THE COPS BUT I KNOW HOW THAT GOES"

tell her to give the guy HIV because that's legal in cali now.

she says black men dont go for her loll

twitter.com/nymphettedreams

Next target pls

It's amazing what makeup and camera angles can do to make a person look sexy.

That sounds like a username on some pedo literotica site. I bet this girl loved every second of getting fucked as a child.

nypa

fuck off faggot

let's pick another target

A wild pedokike appears

A feral anti-pedokike appears

lol

kek, I'm partly responsible for making her think that way

we are helping her

i wanna see dem fat titties

that makes one of you.

Hey, I'm Joe Matarese.
I'm 100% italian

You're a monster

what the fuck is wrong with you all. stop projecting your insecurities onto strangers on the internet and get a damn hobby. it makes me sick to live on the same planet as you.

hello ms parks

These camwhores are fucking useless. This cunt is a crybaby bitch and wants attention. She projects her own feelings onto others and expects them to become like her. Not only should these people be made fun of, they should be euthanized.

Kill yourself. No joke. Die.

This is somebody’s daughter, somebody’s sister. What the fuck is wrong with you cowards.

Nice bait,
almost fell for it
10/10

hehe yeah you sure dodged that one. Nobody on the internet is REAL. C'mon, that's so basic.

If anybody here is in Northern California, let’s meet up cause I’d love to talk. You’re all so tough right?

Tough guys who pick on young girls through the internet. So brave of you

grannies pls go

youtube.com/watch?v=C5z-M_EQAYA

She's fucking 21. You're acting like she's a little kid or something.

FATTY FATTY BOOM BOOM

Fuck I wish I was just as stupid/simple as her

It's all symbolism and theatrical nonsense. She's so self centered and narcissistic that she does dumb shit like this to get attention. She's just a normal woman tbh.

doubt.jpeg

I mean I wish I could just draw my problems on a piece of paper and burn it and feel like everything is great, but oh well guess I would have to be a female for it to work anyhow.

back to Holla Forums, niggerfaggot

Yeah. Starvation and throwing up tends to work. It's certainly not good for you, but it'll make you skinny if you actually do it.

I bet her version of 'starving herself' means eating McDonald's only every other week instead of every week.

HIT ME WITH THE CHIN CHIN

But user, when cunts say they're fine it means they're baiting you to ask what's wrong. I'm hoping you didn't take it all at face value.

Wouldn't know my man. I abstained from women years ago so I don't bother to figured their dumb mind games. Plus I'm just waiting for that sweet android onahole.

kek

tits or gtfo

Ore wa ochinchin ga daisuki nandayo

We done goofed, guys

Shows over fuckos, go troll someone else

Everyone here is still a virgin right? Good job protecting your virtue boys! Keep it up, you’ll never meet a real woman this way!

Get out of your basement trolls!!

The funny thing is, if we were face to face. No one would say a word. I promise you not a fucking word. Pussies

all me

I assume no one wants to communicate with you

What kinda hell is your life that you hurt people for fun. My god, I almost feel sorry. Almost.

stop trying to ruin that poor fireman's life.

Unironically this but ironically

lol deleting the periscopes

volafile.org/get/kFouvVdD7nH2/nyxxwitch-2017-10-11_00-50.ts

Sorry Amanda, the internet is everywhere

what did she do to you, user? or you just being autist not a personal vendetta thing

you made us aware of your existence.

your existence offends us.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you come into a thread about yourself youre asking for it which she looks like she knows quite a bit about

volafile.org/get/kFvZp0dYRaoa/nyxxwitch-2017-10-11_00-22.ts part 1

Clear cut butterface

do men with eyes do?

hehehehe

it does help with the mood and with a better mood u r more likely to fix the problem

i wanted to see if shes as cute as the pictures here suggest, but i found out she went through like 3 accounts already. nymphettedreams, spookymanda and sp00kymanda

I don't care about number of accounts did you bix nood?

Looks like fatty pulled one of these encyclopediadramatica.rs/Delete_fucking_everything

And hopefully one of these encyclopediadramatica.rs/An_hero