Unironically requesting mods sticky this pls

YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB GOD DAMNIT

Jim Watkins - hey guys lets delete the pedo boards and then refuse to ban the angry pedo's when they decide to flood Holla Forums and spam us to death

Dysnomia cats cradle fag and destroyer of Holla Forums - Ok, sure thing Jim… But first let me un-ban every IP

Dysnomia - oh shit its not working lets just nuke the entire fucking board

Userbase - fuck this lets go to mewch

mewch - lets go shill on Holla Forums and get the rest of the users to come here

pedos - Hey look, everybody is going to mewch. Lets follow them and destroy their website like we did here.

I'M PERMABANNED FROM 4CHAN, I HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO GO. PURGE THE FUCKING PEDOS, PURGE THE FUCKING SPAMMER. PURGE EVERY ONE OF THEIR FUCKING VPN'S IP ADDRESSES. DO IT NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID IDIOT

Other urls found in this thread:

niggasin.space
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This, all this. Even a cuckchanner can see what must be done.

Astroturfing an exodus isn't going to work tbh. Yes Holla Forums is fucked right now, but I'd rather go back to 4chan than whatever site you goons are spamming at the moment.

proofs mewch is with them?

i said i'm banned from there you bitch

>>>Holla Forums10731454

You mad, bro?

Holla Forums has gone to shit, donald trump destroyed us, made us weak. The only ones who still browse there are schizos, reddit, and lost souls.

kids these days

bring back IDs tbh

no, bring back flags

no, bring back fags

then you get banned again, that simple. lern to read stupid idiot

bring back ID's

bring back IDs, flags and captcha per post tbh

I think an account system like Masterchan would be nice. But require photo ID and add Facebook and Twitter integration.

you never left

I could never leave you, daddy!

That wouldn't work. Someone could just use an unattended computer to shitpost. Require a retina scan before every post.

Wrestling with your feelings is one fight you can't win.

The people spamming mewch aren't actual fullchan users. They're nomads that left cuckchan when fullchan got popular, then went to chumchan for no reason other than it was new (and then spammed fullchan for months about it) then went to libre when chumchan closed and are now shitposting for mewch. It's just people who get off on migrating every month or so, they've probably never been a user of a website for more than a month without shilling the shit out of it someplace else. They're malcontents.

I haven't posted on any *Chans in years and I run an unofficial totse spinoff

niggasin.space

Can I be a box?

bump

I ironically unironically ironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironicallyironically unironically

where the fuck did Holla Forums go? I'm trying to find them and all I find are goons or boards with like 3 people. full/pol/ still has plenty but there's so much /t_D it's painful.

pph and user count have collapsed
quality is worse than ever*
bo whines on sudo to upgrade mod tools. gets btfo
pedos post cunny all day long
board is on lockdown becuz ebin spammer

Bring back Zuljin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. YOU MADE YOURSELF LOOK BAD AND FAILED TO PROVE YOUR POINT.

You are the cancer.

child rape is free speech tbh

niggers tbh

Shut up you big baby

Please do a better job.

Dysnomia did everything wrong

Where do you think you are you fucking newfag. Pedos and gore were designed to scare off weak little shitstains like you. Now fuck off back to r/the_donald, twerp

This tbh

The only reason pedos keep spamming your shit is because you don't allow it. When the cyclical pedo thread existed it served as a containment. After that idiots with their "purge" tried to counter it by spamming scat. That backfired and shitted thw entire board.

So is everyone's fault because you somehow think pedo threads are bad even when there's no CP in them. Also, evading bans is fucking easy, fucking retard. No shit you want to go back to cuckchan, it's not a permanent solution unless you are a retard like yourself.

fxd

What, and run off the 10 of us still here? Go to Plebbit if you want to virtue signal.

The spammers knew what they were doing. They knew if they spammed their cyclical pedo thread enough it would trigger some of the pedos and even the antis. Well played by them tbh

Oh you!

I have some sad news for you. I have 9 different personalities and you ain't one of them.

We are all one person, why do you think the username is Anonymous? faggot

Well, I've often been accused of having no personality. QED the number is still ten.