Unpozzing the Human Body

I'm going to get tap water out of my life. Wondering if anyone else has, and can report any discernibly positive outcomes.

My main motivation is that I often feel very tired and have nebulous cognition for a very significant portion of each day. I lift, but I guess it isn't enough yet. Someone suggested I might have some form of metal poisoning.

Anyway, unpoz the body general. Share your efforts and strategies to cut out xenoestrogens and other kike chemicals from your intake.

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/water_sanitation_health/dwq/nutrientschap12.pdf?ua=1)
extensionpubs.unl.edu/publication/9000016366367/drinking-water-treatment/)
archive.is/4h7Kb
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080216095726.htm
suite.io/kathryn-picoulin/3ftz2s4
archive.is/8z10A
archive.is/ekhZ0
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed
amazon.com/Purified-Supplement-Naturally-Detoxify-Immunity/dp/B01A0HXXP6/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1473724164&sr=8-1&keywords=fulvic acid earth pharm
bodybuilding.com/fun/mroussell5.htm
atsdr.cdc.gov/phs/phs.asp?id=92&tid=22
youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4
smartdrugsmarts.com/episode-140-melatonin/
archive.is/ECGcf
amazon.com/APEC-Water-Countertop-Portable-Installation-Free/dp/B00IB14XDU
synthesisofmagick.blogspot.com/2009/09/water-of-auspiciousness-shivambu-kalpa.html
legalreader.com/aspartame-science-tribalism-and-purity/
gutsybynature.com/2013/08/09/crohns-disease-and-gluten-4-reasons-why-ibd-sufferers-should-not-eat-wheat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you could start swallowing all that cum instead of spitting it out. have you tried that? maybe that will help you feel like a better faggot.

Diet and exercise are the most important part. Cut any refined sugar, stick to fruit, veggies, and meat.

First post, without fail.

I'll give this thread a bump. There's actually a lot to discuss.

Food, drink, vitamins, air quality. What can be done to reverse the effects of fluoride, chromium, and xenoestrogens.

Meditation helps a lot with cognition and mental energy, you should give it a chance.

Nothing wrong with trying it out, especially if it actually works. But, keep in mind when you take showers and such you still get fluoride(Also cooking, washing hands, ect.) Only real way is to install a filter at your entrance valve, or take those 100$ pineal cleansing tablets which look like a complete scam.

I have been free of the tap for years and get sick as hell whenever I drink it now.
I still eat like shit though because I suck at cooking, don't know where to get good meat / eggs and also don't want to fall for the veganism meme(cooking vegan is more practical for me - especially when baking, I know it's unhealthy garbage)
Lifting is always good, I would probably be very sick or dead if I didn't get on a regular excessive routine years ago
also I ask this every thread but are there any other Holla Forumsacks with IBS/Chron's and if so how do you deal with the associated pains that come with eating

Or move away from Jew cities and have a well.

What vitamins do you take friend?

I take Zinc, Magnesium, and Melatonin right before bed (this is a 5/5 bretty good cocktail for falling the fuck asleep without trouble).

Not sure if I got some spots to fill in though, was thinking of getting some all-in-one men's vitamin.

Yeah I've been getting into meditation recently, though I'm never really exactly sure what to "do". I try mantras, or concentrating on a single image. Really feels like a refresher after a good 15min.

Every fucking time.

How do you do it?

Right now i take a B and C supplement and some St John's wort.

Melatonin for bed, yeah. I'm wondering if there are more obscure roots or herbs i should look into

I don't know about IBS/Crohns but something has gone wrong in the last 10 years i can tell. I have digestive problems as well. More and more people are coming down with food allergies too.

Reverse Osmosis is the best bang for your buck in terms of water filtration, costs about 200 bucks, and gets rid of nearly all dissolved inorganic solids of any kind. The 5 stage ones are the best.

This is the exact kind of post quality I'd be expecting from cuckchan /x/, not here

Reverse Osmosis Water Filters

In 1 year time, you will pay off the cost
vs using water bottles.

Visit "The Perfect Water Technologies"

Is melatonin a good idea to take, though? To my understanding, the body produces it naturally, and taking it through external means would create a dependency on it or worse, build up tolerance to it if taken with improper doses.

Granted it's been forever since I looked into this. I'm totally okay with the possibility of being wrong about melatonin.

Educate yourself.

Not sure. I've noticed that light an sound pollution are a factor.

Also, i have had reports of people needing to increase dosage over time so dependency may be a part of it.

If you get a good amount of exercise you won't be as energized when you go to bed.

itt: post water infographs

I think the food allergy stuff if just people discovering / developing a peanut allergy later in life.
But yeah, I doubt (((they))) want our digestive systems to be good. shit is pretty debilitating

Eat whatever is natural you can, grow what you can, read ingredients. Avoid corn derivatives in whatever you can (corn syrup, dextrose, food starch, etc.). Avoid added sugar. There is a good writeup floating around somewhere where someone went into amazing detail about this, but IDK where it is.

At least this shill made me laugh

Fuck, why didn't I think of that

I take fish oil pills, gives me some energy.

If you don't drink tap water, what do you drink?

How is St John's Wort? I heard its good for depression

Melatonin a shit. Fuck you.

The more you take it, the less your body produces. You're getting yourself dependent on bullshit garbage because you think you have trouble sleeping.

Subjectively, i would say that it has a cumulative effect. Not sure though, could be the other vitamins as well.

Yeah that's for water.

There's still the difficulty in finding non-gmo foods and the right supplements to take.

Infographs pl0x

Needs a longer coiled tube to cool the vapor, and tube cannot be in the salt water in the first bottle

Dunno how reliable or accurate this stuff is, so take with a grain of salt.

Micro Plant Powder

To get rid of excess iron and stop them from building up in the organs, organise regular phlebotomies or whole blood donations.

What kind of zinc do you have and whats your dosage?
There are so many types of zinc out there and the dosage varies a lot between them.

Well, that is actually good advice if you are going to fap like a degenerate.

ALL ABOUT THAT OJAS

The rabbit hole goes deeper but I don't think you degenerates are ready.

That's pretty much it

hahahahahaha fucking third world faggot

Hey guys, in need of some re-assurance that my water flavouring is healthy, 100%. I live in Liverpool, an area of the UK largely if not completely unaffected by water fluoridation schemes, as far as I know. This is detailed in the chart image, though it's from 2013, something could have changed.

I carbonate my water using a generic co2 canister, then I flavour it using this very generic flavour agent, of which I have no idea is chemically sound, meaning to say I don't know if it's just as bad as drinking soda with this in it for example. It seems to have aspartame in it, a sweetener which is basically harmless to my knowledge, so I'm happy with that, but can anybody label anything else in this solution that's potentially harmful in some way?

I love this solution, and it almost tastes too good to be true, is it too good to be true? Is there something in here that's harmful to my health in the long term? I'm not being paranoid, I'd continue drinking this forever if this thread wasn't around. I'm just asking the question now that I have an open forum to ask it in.

Got my own well, m'boy.
Enjoy living in those jew nests called "cities"

It's not just fluoride that's the problem. Women are also pissing estrogen into the water from birth control, and standard municipal water filtering stations (where your tap water comes from) don't filter that shit out.

Done what you could call "a lot" of meditation in various ways over the past several years. Not a lot compared to some people I'm sure, but at least several thousand hours. Most mentally, physically, effective method, and the one that most quickly and intensely get's me into a deep state is as follows:

release, do nothing, when something draws your attention (thoughts, emotions, physical sensations, noises, being annoyed about thoughts, being annoyed about noises, etc., being happy about thoughts, being happy about sensation, etc., etc.) accept that thing. To accept the things that come up means to make peace with them. Observe them with a kind attitude, allowing them to be what they are. Thinking about sex? Thinking about everyday anxieties? Great. Make peace with your thinking about those things. Another way of describing what I mean by "making peace with" or "accepting" the things that come up is as "releasing". Realize that you are actively "doing" literally the entirety of your experience. When things come up in your experience, your mind/body system is actively doing them. You can just let go of them, and they'll fade away. Not trying to change or stop them. Just being completely aware of them, kindly accepting them as what they are, and releasing them.

You may start to notice interesting things. For instance you may notice that whatever "you" is is not the mind, i.e. the thing that's having thoughts. You can observe the thoughts arising in the mind, transforming, trailing off into other thoughts, while being uninvolved in them. The same goes for physical sensations and even emotions. You start to discover distance distance between whatever "you" is and all of the things that make up first person experience. Releasing your constant involvement with the objects of first person experience, you peel deeper and deeper layers of the onion of whatever and wherever the essence of "you", the observer, is, and in doing so, you discover that the deeper you go, the more truly content you feel. Becoming acquainted with this state of complete security and satisfaction, and realizing that it's always available to you may reshape your approach to everything in life.

fuck thats why i have G cup breasts :(

Hmm, I wonder who could be behind these posts…

I've never really seen people complain or document water problems in the UK. Is it as much of an issue here? It is very real in the US, popularized by things like World Peace, Alex Jones, etc, but I've never actually seen it documented elsewhere. Any nice sources you've compiled over the years that I can look at?

SHUT THE FUCK UP, COW.

Is that picture supposed to represent a normal or giant dog in the water? I'm getting mixed vibes.

Masturbating isn't meditation degenerate

what a fucking faggot.

go from scratch for maximum comfy
Also, any other channels that do this kind of stuff?

I am talking about starting with 0 stuff. Check his first videos, everything he uses he made

It's most likely a script that polls for new threads.

Fake and gay, there's no way he built his own camera from nothing.

Reverse Osmosis removes minerals such as sodium, calcium, magnesium, and iron. It makes the water more acidic. According to a WHO study, low mineral water increased diuresis. It also does not remove chlorine, chloramines, pharmaceuticals, and other synthetic materials in municipal water. Activated carbon does this, not reverse osmosis.

Reverse osmosis is not king. So what is? Any solutions from people who actually understand what they're talking about?

WHO Study:
(who.int/water_sanitation_health/dwq/nutrientschap12.pdf?ua=1)

Contaminants NOT removed by Reverse Osmosis: (extensionpubs.unl.edu/publication/9000016366367/drinking-water-treatment/)

I am thinking of exactly the reaction image I need but I don't have a reaction image folder

I'm copying that all down. That's good shit my man. The last couple of weeks has involved a lot of forced mental discipline and work ethic positivity that has probably taken a toll on me. Sounds like a wonderful thing to let those natural thoughts come in and out.

Used to take 50mg, but then I realized that's a fucking retarded high dosage. Can't believe they sell them like that. Been taking it only every 3 days out of the week, but I'm buying a significantly lower dosage next time. I know the zinc's not the problem though because I've had this Ben Carson syndrome for a long time before. But pre-redpill I'd get up and drink from the faucet whenever I got thirsty. No more of that shit.

It's an important skill to be able to make everything from scratch, no question. That dude is crazy impressive. But there's no reason to handicap yourself if you have the ability to start off with a few tools. A proper axe for example, it'll be better than anything you can make out of sticks and rocks and mud. And a tarp, plus a warm place to sleep.

Really, people should know a lot about survival in their particular climate and environment. The shit you can find in the woods, or if there's a forest at all is gonna very hugely depending on where you live and what time of year it is.

Reported.
archive.is/4h7Kb
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/02/080216095726.htm
suite.io/kathryn-picoulin/3ftz2s4
archive.is/8z10A
archive.is/ekhZ0

There is everything you need to know in these 2 pics.
Follow and you'll join the iron pill soon.

Tap water is actually a lot better than bottled water here in germany.

No flouride and all the wells in my town are outside of city limits and everything is highly regulated.

Certainly better than drinking water out of plastic bottles with all dem juicy xeno-estrogens leeched into it.

If you fucking eat food, distilled/RO water isn't garmful like some retards meme about

Harmful*

GET OUT

Don't ignore the second point about it not removing most synthetic contaminants from municipal water and strawman me you fucking faggot.

Also you're right about the limitations of RO. My water i bathe with is RO but anything i brew/cook/drink with goes through charcoal filters in addition

There's only so much you can do you need to realize

no

Forgiven. Thank you.

Just because he has a brand doesn't mean it's a bad idea.

I know, i've been taking super male vitality and i've already broken the conditioning.

That sounds wrong. Like ’it might kill you’ wrong.

That first image is good except for the terrible oil recommendations and the cuts of meat. Lean ground beef and turkey / chicken breast only is gonna leave your critically low in the kind of fats the brain needs to function and the fats required to synthesize neurotransmitters and hormones.
Also whole grains fuck your shit up over the long term. Veggies and meat will out to any pasta or bread dish any day of the week.

If you snore at night a lot or have trouble breathing through your nose see a doctor.

I had turbinate reduction and my breathing is so much better and have more energy for lifting and in general. Push you 2 fingers either side of your nostrils/nose and push sideways towards your ears. If you breath significantly better you may have an issue. Bad sleep caused by breathing difficulties is such a common issue. Some people get it so bad they get out of breath talking because no air is going through the nose.

It won't kill ya, but it's also unnecessary unless you're an elite bodybuilder. Even if you're working out heavily you still don't need that much protein.

Can you get that procedure covered by insurance? What you describe hits pretty close to home for me. My nose is never totally clear and apparently I snore.

DURRRRRR
You'd think that all the time you spend looking at memes my meme joke wouldnt have flew over your head like it did.

You've made 4 posts ITT and they were all shitposts. Filtered. ;-)

Can you recommend me some filters by the way? I'm looking into it and can't find anything that's really sold in the UK that makes sense. For example there's one called the Mavea Elemaris that I'm interested in, but there are no UK retailers for this product. What do you use?

Again
Zinc probably isn't causing your problems but still, you should read up on it. The dosage varies A lot depending on the type you have.

Its a little much for a normie but someone working out is fine. The body can process ~200g a day before you started getting protein poisoning (Same thing that happens when you eat just rabbit meat.). You should also aim for about 20-30g a meal, anymore hasnt been shown to help muscle synthesis.

t. biochemist.

There is literally nothing wrong with sulfur water.

Lewd

Buy only pasture fed red meat. Avoid all poultry except backyard raised and avoid all pork except wild pork. Buy from farmers markets or direct from farmer. Same with veggies.

Buy fish and sea food from fish market or direct from fisherman.

Switch to paleo diet.

we've had like million threads of this
tldr for you
and here is the biggest one for you lads

Evidence. Don't give me bullshit reasoning, you're no better than a lefty otherwise.

Rabbit starvation AKA mal de caribou has nothing to do with too much protein and everything to do with too little fat. Go and get your money back on your biochemistry degree because clearly you don't know shit.

alrighty. i will.
Another point to be made. The organizations pushing how Aspartame is "totally safe for consumption" and "a perfect choice for those on a low caloric diet!" happen to coincide with groups of (((chosen))) companies that push the health foods market bullshit that stupid goys fall for. The nose knows no bound and will sell shit lethal to you if it means it can gain more shekels. Not only that colas fucking stain your teeth.

There is no 3rd party non partisan groups that support or acknowledge Aspartame consumption as a "healthy alternative" .

Weird question. Am I supposed to actually feel or notice anything when taking supplements?

I have been taking fish oil pills and vitamins for months now, but I just don't feel any different. What do people mean when they say this stuff?

You should be feeling your testosterones getting stronger

please end yourself. You are just as bad as anti-vac and anti-msg fags.

Yes, it is a lack of calories, which fat has a lot off and rabbits have little of it, that kills you since protein only has about 4cal/g, it forces you to eat more of the meat which puts you over that limit and fucks your liver. I can play the name game too. Rabbit starvation AKA protein poisoning. Think before posting again.

There's lots of shifty evidence on aspartame and lots of unworthy motives involved. Use stevia if you're a sugar junkie and need a fix.

You won't notice much of a difference unless you were majorly deficient in something previously. A lot of the improvements are subtle changes to your memory, physical endurance, ability to resist illness, etc.

Top shekel.
TOP SHEKEL, we have a winner

lmao. spot the kike here.

This is misc tier faggot psyence

stop buying supplements even if they are good quality it is very difficult to balance and every1 fails trying trust me. Most likely you're not deficient in anything in fact you have way too many minerals and jew metals clogging you shit up.

Way to heal yourself - FASTING and perahps pure fulvic acid( not the minerals one )/shilajit to chelate out jew metals. Distilled water not "mountain spring".

Look at people who fast regularly vs those taking GNC goyim starter pack lol. Who looks better it is obvious. peace

Fasting is good shit but don't come in here dropping dumb shit like all supplementation is like GNC "it's probably good for you!" pills. People do need to do some research and not just start popping pills, though. For example, pretty much all commercial B-Complex supplements have fucked up ratios of all the different B vitamins.

Great. So my concentrated juice flavouring is literally poison?

It's the dog of my people.

He's a big guy

for you

Aside from the obvious things (don't overeat, exercise regularly, avoid overprocessed shit, etc), most food advice you get from others is useless. Not because other people are dishonest, but because there are huge variations between different people.
So what you need to do is take notes on how your body reacts and feels after you eat certain meals, and plan your diets accordingly. What foods energize you? Take note of it. What foods make you sluggish? Take note of that too. What clears your mind vs fogs you up, what makes you feel flexible and limber vs feel stiff and brittle, etc. With enough data you'll eventually be able to recognize patterns, and thus change your diet to keep yourself in top condition.

Which B-Complex supps aren't fucked?

You can't test yourself so thoroughly without caveats. There is a confirmation bias in every single one of us. I know people like Tim Ferris are very adamant about this style of self experimenting, and even he admits how hard it is to overcome cognitive bias and come to conclusions about what items are effecting you in what way. He uses glucometers and other tools to confirm what he's seeing.

kek

all i'm going to mention is that israel bans water fluoridation.

really makes ya noggin wondering

(((they)) just want you to spend $¢₢₩₪₦₹¤¥ on bottle water , Poison wells© ha no such thing Goy ⅓ :^)

but aspartame really is bad for you.
also, not all vaccines are equal, some are kind of harmful especially in children. of course you want kids to be immune to chicken pox, measles, etc but that doesnt mean they are all produced the same or have the same additives, amounts of heavy metals, etc.
I had to get the anthrax shot a few times when I was deployed, i think in the pamplet they gave us it says it contains aluminum. I mean that cant be good for you..

It is true people do not understand do they even know how intricate a balancing act it is for your body to maintain right balance sodium/potassium/magnesium etc. in the cell. Or how your body needs copper and iron well actually u have a ton of that shit in your liver but you dont have the proper proteins to transport them. So it just sits in the liver causing oxidative stress slowly killing you ROFL.

How could you know this without hair analysis arterial blood gases etc. and the ability to interpret it most do not even try. They read a health article saying zinc is good for you so they take zinc yea more sperm great well zinc will fuck you up if you have too much potassium in the cells.

Long story short dont be a faggot eat quality foods to INSTINCT. Not playing a guessing game with supplements and do fasting, take fulvic acid or plankton or shilajit to help take out jew metals and chemical contaminants. Very simple.

Even your body lowers vitamin D as a defense there are people who spend hours in the sun everyday and supplement their blood tests still show up < 30ng/dl. Because body is lowering vitamin D to protect you dipshit. So keep taking supps thinking you can outsmart nature good luck in the end you will realize it was foolish as I have myself learned the hard way.

BYE

READ

HERE

You're mostly right in that nature used to handle this shit. But we don't live in natural environments anymore. We don't get enough sunlight, there's shit in the water, pretty much all meat sources are pumped up with antibiotics and hormones, everyone eats tons of processed bullshit and the government pushes fucked up diets on children, etc.

Some supplements do need balanced. Like you said, zinc isn't something people should just start taking willy-nilly. Most people can benefit from getting some more of it though, but almost all pills you can get are way too much. Like melatonin coming in 10mg or higher when the most effective dose is like .1-.3mg.

You can't just follow you instinct anymore with so much artificial shit floating around. Our bodies tell us to eat as much sugar and salt as we possibly can, because until recently those nutrients were quite rare. But now they're in fucking everything, and these foods are addictive.

We're not trying to outsmart nature, we're trying to compensate for how far removed from nature our diets and environments have come. Tell me user, what lesson did you learn the hard way that made you so bitter? Too much vitamin A?

Can I please get an assertion on whether or not this is okay to flavour my fucking water with. I want this pleasure in this fucking life, and this thing gives me the ability to drink water so much easier, at least on my journey out of soda-land. Surely there's some silver lining. Yes, it contains aspartame, it simply doesn't say how much. It's too nice to not know whether it's killing me or not. Someone help

Lad, it is ALL bad for you.

Stick to CLEAN water, I carbonate mine and throw in some ice/ lime wedges to add interest (it helps).

just stop being a fucking faggot and drink water without putting chemical piss puke in it

Lad, you know it isn't good for you.

Infuse water with citrus fruit and add ice.

Or drink your squash; as long as your diet is ok otherwise it probably won't kill you… If you are using tap water to dilute it you will turn into a trap however….

1. get cut up chicken (stripes)
2. get frozen vegetables
3. add some rice made in a rice cooker
4. add some spices
5. kill yourself for beeing a retarded fucking faggot without initiative

Actually, it doesn't have any aspartame in it, I mistook acesulfame for it.

Oookay, so it has sucralose and acesulfame in it. Anyone want to chime on those now?

Nobody's gonna do the legwork for you. Type those ingredients in here one by one and see what comes up.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed

I'm betting though that at least one thing in there is shitty though. Just drink water. If you need some flavor, add some lemon or lime like other anons have suggested.

Bitter lol I am enjoying myself here is the deal. Even a clock is right twice a day that is the game you are playing taking supplements. You are NOT DEFICIENT IN MINERALS. You are swimming in minerals way way too many but they can't get where they need to go because of toxins, heavy metals, infection ( all interelated of course ). So you are deficient in the cell ( and you are guessing what you're deficient in because only biopsy can see inside the cell ) but too much outside floating around feeding infections and just clogging.

So fast take something to help detox like I mentioned and eat whatever tastes good to you and is free of poisons and not "enriched" by iron ( basically rust they are putting in your food you can't use ). Ok but no more pills you will thank me later.

I basically am a trap. This ain't changing. I don't care though, I exercise, I look good, I'm fine. I just don't want anything that's going to be neurologically affecting me in my diet. Appearance isn't my main concern.

If you want anyone to take you seriously stop dropping random shit about cells and "detox" and tell us what your diet looks like and why you think it's superior.

Modern diets are deficient in a number of nutrients. Especially ones that are very heavy in grains/corn/rice.

Haha wow. Did you even google it? Do you know who went to bat to make it legal?

1- Buying bottled water is retarded

2- Bottle water is usually literally tap water, just bottled

3- If you really wanted, buy a reverse osmosis filter

Holy shit user, thanks for that resource. I usually just use stuff like plos one and moscow sci-hub.

E-Educate me user.

If you think you are a lass then it is already to late for you… drink as much of anything as you like….

Just put a dash of lemon in it if you REALLY can't stand plain water.

Ideal diet different for everyone depending on what is going on in their body. Yes modern diet is shit but you are playing roulette with your body trying to fix it with pills you can't taste and are taken in isolation.

You want to feel healthier fast ocassionally if you really feel you need to supplement try fulvic acid by earthpharm I think is a good brand. Like $50 on amazon will do 10x more for you than any pill. Very easy. Exercise is good of course in moderation. Distilled water over vitamin or mineral water.

I don't think I'm a lass, at all. I just have a girly, feminine figure, I'm happy with that, I'm not straight, I'm not promiscuous either. The only thing I'm caring much about as of late is intellectual discussion and aspiration in physique and diet, being able to cook, etc. Call me autistic all ya want if that's the resort you'll go to after finding out you can't call me something further degenerate.

lads, stay away from the soda jew

It will rot your teeth. Probably the biggest regret I have in life.

Sigh, I suppose I can lad. I think experimenting with this flavouring bullshit just made me addicted to the same kind of bullshit I was addicted to with cola. Same shit, different package. I'll return to regular water.

But but user lemons are bad for the teeth

kill yourself you fucking faggot.

cut yourself you piece of shit and never return

You have no idea how happy you just made me.

I'll look into that fulvic acid. Another interesting one is astaxanthin, makes you waaay more resistant to sunburn. Basically makes your body better at handline radiation for a little while. Very handy for moderate sun exposure, given the high levels of xenoestrogens in almost all sunscreens.

Drown in cum fag

Are you even white?

All the light aqueous salts aren't a problem. Large organics can become a problem in large doses hormones over a long period of time but they are easy to filter out.

Your real problem is the heavy metal salts, which the Jews are putting into your drinking water but they aren't doing it directly. Sodium fluoride is a small salt that the body can easily get rid in any quantity of drink water you'll get but a Lead salt will kill your mind and slowly kill your body in very small doses. The lead deposits all around the body, and destroys nerve endings and never goes away, ever. The Jews started putting in Chloramine (NH2Cl) which causes a reaction with lead pipes causing an aqueous salt to form into our drinking water but they created scandal by putting forward the Fluorides counter-point, so anyone would look stupid stating, "IT'S THE DAMN FLUORIDE". When its really Chloramine reacting with lead pipes. Tricky

Please note that an aqueous lead salt cannot be filtered out by any normal filter outside of a strict wet chemistry or industrial filters as the particles are way to small. Your only option then is to distill it. But don't drink to much distilled water because the most important nutrients your body can get are minerals not vitamins.

amazon.com/Purified-Supplement-Naturally-Detoxify-Immunity/dp/B01A0HXXP6/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1473724164&sr=8-1&keywords=fulvic acid earth pharm

this one is good I cannot speak for other brands but you do not want one that says "minerals".

If you have fucking lead pipes in your house call a fucking plumber NOW.

the body can actually deal fairly well with small lead amounts too

I did a lot of reading on this a few weeks back when I tried to find out how much tuna I can consume safely.

short version:
bodybuilding.com/fun/mroussell5.htm

There was a thread about not using shaving cream and that seemed like a good idea. The guy in the thread said to use mineral oil or baby lotion on your face afterward but then another thread on here said baby oil contains xenoestrogens. Does anyone know what is best to do? For now I just shave then rub my face down with water. It's alright. Not really comfy.

Happily user

I don't use shaving cream or soap or anything when I shave. Just water and my gilette. Works fine for me.

I fucked something up didn't I?

just use fucking shaving foam or get a bar of shaving soap

I've seen that thread too but it's retarded. I don't need more than 2 minutes for shaving and wash my face afterwards. I have yet to develop any problems.

You're an idiot. I eat 1.5g of protein per lb of bodyweight and all I get from it is swole and a superhuman immune system.

hilayan salt is a scam in general

You're not gonna see anything obvious from xenoestrogens. The ones you're exposed to day to day are minor, the issue that they accumulate over time. It's damn near impossible to eliminate all xenoestrogens from your diet and environment, all ya can do is get rid of as much as you can. And your skin, especially your face absorbs shit very well.

Your shaving cream isn't gonna make you grow boobs. But your shaving cream combined with every other source of XEs in your day to day life, over a long enough time period, will reduce your test levels and cause all kinds of other issues.

Everything in your post is false. Throw your degree in the trash and then kill yourself.

has not yet been shown
or
has been shown not to
?

also does excess protein go anywhere? I was under the impression it hangs out for some time

drank soda for years no teeth problems , chiped my tooth on a fork go to get tooth fixed $$$$$ doc said your teeth look great . he starts picking at MUH TEETH . scrapen in shit now i my teeth are all fuckey , i think my tooth doc done scraped all muh protective teeth layers

Excess protein is oxidized.

Soda is fucking poison in every sense of the word.

(checked)
Its not your house, its the pipes all over the town or outside of the town all the way to water source. Once the water passes through one lead pipe after they put the Chloramine in and you got heavy metal.

user that article only talks about Mercury slowly exiting the body. No mention of lead doing that?

Here's my sources.
atsdr.cdc.gov/phs/phs.asp?id=92&tid=22

lead has a half-life of a few decades in your body

Not the same user but a friend of mine works in Georgia & said 3/11 of the schools he tested water fountains failed due to trace lead levels, so it's more widespread than you would think.

I wouldn't believe it if he didn't tell me himself, but he works for the school system so he's not making it up, that's for sure.

Don't drink water from plastic bottles because of BPA. Your best bet is living in a rural area and having your own well.

It's been found that women exposed to high levels of BPA while pregnant were more likely to have gay children.

I understand that Gays are statistically deviant. But why are there no mentions of intelligent gays like Alan Turing. Or potentially Milo, though I'm sure I'll have flustered someone by implying that he's intelligent.

protect your juices by drinking only distilled spirits and spring water!

I feel like I already know the answer though tbh. The fact that intelligent gays are gay isn't important in every single case, the sexuality doesn't matter. Nevermind.

Rain water or distilled water is optimal for the human body.

just kill yourself now
you are unfit to live

I'm quite glad you put it like that. Dopamine-addicted hedonist I guess. Intellectually, in real time, I actually tabled the flavoured water, then decided it was disgusting, decided I legit didn't enjoy it anymore, then poured it down the sink. And then poured myself some fresh tap, and am soon investing in a proper filter. I don't really have much in the way of filters, but I trust that my water is free of more contaminants than most areas. The thread has been productive for me, personally.

Do you remember to swallow, user?

Also, I'm not sure how well the estrogen-reducing methods here would help you, if you're going for trap.

And yes, I think it is just that, dopamine. I've found that water has become much more palatable as I've forced myself to drink it so incessantly as of late. So much so that I actually rather enjoyed it, until that stupid flavouring tempted me again with its aspartamey-esque goodness.

There's far too many people interested in my being a trap in this thread. I spotted two, that's two too many. I can't believe people are so intellectually dishonest with themselves about their obvious biases towards sexual illusions such as the trap. Yes, men, otherwise straight men, love trannies. It's a fact of study. Watch this brilliant presentation by Ogi Ogas, funny and charming.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-A8GvUehq4

This. Your body doesn't absorb it if it's the wrong type. That's why (((pharmaceutical))) companies that make vitamins like Centrum load their vitamins with inefficient forms of the minerals. Just so they can turn around and provide (((studies))) that "prove" that vitamins don't do much.

Zinc Oxide for example, the absorption rate is around 2%.

You shit up the thread about your bullshit sugarwater, bring up that you're a trap out of nowhere, and then try and push some fag acceptance.

Get the fuck out of here. You haven't contributed shit to the thread, only diminished the quality of discussion.

But user, I was sincerely, unironically asking you if you swallow. You'll get varying degrees of shit flicked at you, no matter what, if you're openly advocating you're a homosex Holla Forumsack, anyways. This shouldn't be a surprise.

Speaking of dopamines: Does anyone have any input on non-prescription, non-steroidal painkillers? E.g. Ibuprofen, aspirin.

To my understanding, ibuprofen is hard on the liver. I forgot the problem with aspirin and other related drugs.

I can't remember drinking tap water in my life.

smartdrugsmarts.com/episode-140-melatonin/
Everything you want to know about melatonin, take it from the guy that made it instead of uneducated forum posters.

It's not about fag acceptance. Not at all. Misrepresenting my views is diminishing the quality of discussion.

I swallow cum, yes. Are you happy?

And I changed my opinion on said bullshit sugarwater in real time. I'm no longer drinking it, and won't be. It's in the trash. You could even say this thread changed my life. If you can't accept controversial talking points like the Ogi Ogas study, then you might as well be an SJW.

That's the definition of a man having sex with men. What are you even doing on this board? Fuck off.

Yes. Do you like feet? Alternatively, you could've been gargling and spitting out your flavor water all this time instead of swallowing that.

Thank you for the share. I had a feeling there was a sweet spot for melatonin. Figures that it's sold in ridiculous over-dosage.

In order to remain on topic:
archive.is/ECGcf

Study finds that mcnuggies are at least half made-up of fat. Almost certainly the shit kind, too. In other words, more reason to not eat fucking fast food.

Hear hear

How bad is tap water? At uni and only drink tap water from the live-in dorms.

What kind of dog is this?

amazon.com/APEC-Water-Countertop-Portable-Installation-Free/dp/B00IB14XDU

This RO system is pretty good and doesn't require anything to be installed. It's portable and self-contained so those of us renting can benefit. I hate having to replace the filters in these systems though.

wew lad

Thanks for admitting you were wrong.

Remember, the ancient Aryan term for war translates as "searching for cows"

So get on that cow piss, matey!

Did you know that urine is a perfectly distilled liquid full of yet unidentified nutrients?

What choice do I have. Money's tight and I'm cutting all superfluous spending.

I didn't intend to respond to myself, or maybe I did, but I would contend that those nigger children are smarter than most of you.

If you want plastic surgery do it previously to the following steps.

After that:

/x/tier:

That's me admitting and being self aware of a flaw. You can extrapolate that and say I am a sex pervert/depraved hedonist maniac, sure. But I was simply saying that in the context of beverages, and also over exaggerating. Thanks for taking the bait and making me out to be more than just a guy who liked drinking fizzy drinks. I even said I'm not promiscuous

That shit gives me a headache, not sure if it's safe. Might just be me though. I tend to use Stevia which is ground plant leaf or just plain sugar as sweeteners. Also "flavouring," "Sweeteners," and "Preservative"doesn't sound promising tbh.

You got kik, steam, or somethin'

Yeah I'm steering clear of anything full of sweeteners or anything artificially created to create a dopamine response like that.

Even if sweeteners were all 100% safe, it has further implications for your psychology. Like one user pointed out, if you're so dopamine addicted that you can't drink normal plain water, then something's up.

OP here, wanted to thank everyone for posting some great info. Kudos to the one user who posted that melatonin science page. Gonna have to get some slow release capsules for me.

All you gotta do is administer urine into every orifice and fast for days on end, drink every drop except for what you save for the orifice use and don't be scurred of enemas also aged urine is best for the skin and hair, make you happy long time like this run on sentence.

That is pretty much the true gospel of Jesus. And don't jizz.
synthesisofmagick.blogspot.com/2009/09/water-of-auspiciousness-shivambu-kalpa.html

Also, cosmetics are evil. What are you, some kind of woman? Gross.

And I hope by plastic surgery you meant total cellular regeneration as that is what I gathered from your now discombobulated post in hindsight.

rejuvenation*

Your welcome, goys. Remember to treat cows nicely, some have gold in their urine.

legalreader.com/aspartame-science-tribalism-and-purity/

Why is brushng your teeth the biggest one?

Who the fuck keeps that kind of infograph in his hard drive?
Hannibal Leckter?
Just fuck off you degenerate cannibal.

It's called a Saint BANEard. It's a big dog.

Assuming you're still here and interested, steam is fuff Look for the girl in a blue sweater with the words fuff on it for an avatar

Remaining on topic, does anyone have digestive problems, and recommendations for supplements to aid in that? Speaking strictly from anecdote here, a friend of mine was on the keto diet but his stomach didn't do well with digesting fat. Apparently taking ox bile helped with that, and I've been wondering whether it's looking into, to try it myself.

I'm going to the dentist later, I should ask about getting my metal fillings replaced, right? Are the 'white' fillings safe?

Look after your teeth anons. I've recently started flossing and wow, you can really pull out a lot of crap with it.

B vitamins, specifically b12 help with energy levels a lot. They're water soluble so it could be you're drinking too many fluids, not the quality of the fluids.

How much fluid is too much, I've been worried about this for a while, considering I now drink 3000ml a day, and weigh around 8-9 stone.

tbh, flossing is more important than brushing.

Toothbrushes easily damage your teeth and they do not clean the shit stuck between them, which is the biggest cause of tooth decay.

Toothpaste is mostly just for fresh aftertaste. It is the friction that actually cleans the teeth. (This is a bit of redpill knowledge that even dentists will tell you if they are honest with you)

I am not saying do not brush. Just do not brush hard and use a softer toothbrush. And floss daily.

…and while I'm at it: Brush your tongue to eliminate bad breath.

Try cutting out wheat
gutsybynature.com/2013/08/09/crohns-disease-and-gluten-4-reasons-why-ibd-sufferers-should-not-eat-wheat/

Is regular soap containing glycol any better for washing hair then shampoo? Pic related claims that soaps and shampoos are both bad, is there any use avoiding one without avoiding the other?