Pictures of Russia, made today

Those photos made today, in Moscow and Petersburg. Make your own conclusions.

Also , Imagine what a coordinated RWDS could do in such an event .

what rock have you been living under?

Looks busy

Sauce? Are these Chechens?

and?
Holla Forums has explained this to retards who call Russia WN many times already

It was some muslim holiday today. They all filled streets of russia instantly. Made a lot of ram sacrifices for satan and shit. Even on streets of civilized cities.

Russia is more cucked than europe at this point, because at least europeans wake up from this shit, russians hypocritically think they are better for some reason.

K. And?

again, what rock have you been living under? Are you trying to start another scintillating "who's country is more cucked" debate?

We are both talking about the last picture, the one with the goats, right?

Clearly Russia is the savior of the h'white race!
Hail putin! Make a slavic bloc again!
Muh great patriotic war evil kraut schweinen.

the Russians are in severe need of a revolution. Russian user from what I gather nationalism is popular over there but is under tight control of Putins regime. What do you think the chance of someone getting him and his muzzies friends out of power are? From the outside it seems like one of his fears is an internal revolution and it seems like one is inevitable Russia cannot survive being colonized by Muslims like this.

Their nationalism is 99% muh great patriotic war.
Ask a Russian.

Well, this thread proves just more how little Holla Forums knows about the world outside of Sodomland a.k.a USrael. Russia has a high percentage of muslims, most of them are from countries from Kasachstan, Aserbaidschan, Turkmenistan, Chechnya, Georgia etc. Caucasus states in general. These were all former soviet countries and a lot of them move to Russia. Russia has problems with muslims too, especially muslim separatists in Chechnya.
You guys seem always to be surprised and immediately call shit like "not hwhite saviour" etc. It's no secret that many muslims live in russia, but the russian government tries to keep muslim migration down and don't give out handouts whereas germany and the usa are obsessed with mohammed and ayshe coming in.

Typical for the average polack.

Gaaaaayyyyy I met some Ukranians and Belrussians that were full 14/88. Its a bummer Russians couldn't get in on the not being pozzed homos

The Russian government basically pays ransom to the checneyns to keep them from rebelling again that I know for a fact

white russians are pretty much all killed by (((communists)))
-30 million+ pre ww2 executions
-ww2
-alcohol
-poor healthcare
-90's
-past 90's white russians low birth rate

now (((they))) are feeding chechens and other poo humans with russians peoples money and force pisstianity upon the remaining population to drug them

Nothing new, but I'll add that it's a day off as well.

I disagree. There is no way to control who comes to power. People are too uneducated to choose competent leaders.

About 0.

I haven't been in Moscow for a few years, nor have I been in Eurabia but it's not as bad as EU, from what it seems at least. I'll say that there are a lot more shitskins in Moscow than over here. Main train stations are filled with scum over there.

It's more of a blind patriotism.

Correct. They also shill it and the head of their state on tv a lot. No one gives a shit though.

Putin is truly the savior of the H'white race :^)

ITT retards discover for the first time Russia has a significant muzzie population

Why do you think the Caucasus has been on permanent removal status for the past 20 years?

What a faggot.

I have been to the EU recently most cities are not nearly as bad as pic related Russia also has the most Muslims in Europe time is running out for them and not having a revolution is not an option

Why are you saging? If these pictures were from Germany, France, England or Sweden everyone would poke fun at them for being cucks.

When they use the figures of 40-50 million muslims in Europe they're including Russia, which is kind of bullshit considering the standing between Europe-Russia. They have 20-25 million alone. I think most would be "h'white" except there's no such thing as a white muslim. You're dead to your ancestors.

Have you not read what I said about revolution?
IP changed.

And people say slavs aren't white

You clearly haven't taken the Putin pill my friend

How does it compare to the Alois pill?

2D > 3DPD

And?

Russians are cucks.

What else is Jew.

Trump loves Russia, so I like Russia.
Trump speaks on RT, so I have their app now.
Trump says Putin is a good guy, so I take Iodine pills and stockpile for the inevitable nuclear holocaust and my coronation as a proper German king.

3D always wins brah.

Not only do none of those women have ass, but they're all literal whores posing for money.
you can keep your whiny degenerate 3DPD

I've been researching and spamming htis guy's pics ever since I saw him in deutsche Holla Forums today.

This guy is horror incarnate.

Unkempt, morbidly obese man calls highly attractive women 5/10's, claims he would not fuck them. News at 11.

What's the occasion for the gatherings?

Same with Christian "whites" too
10,000 years worth of ancestor shaming

OP is a faggot that just wants to perpetuate the tendency kikes on Holla Forums has to call every fucking majority white country cucked.

Irlmaier scares me.

russia is a multi ethnic empire

they dont racemix though

Exactly.

They do this shit for Eid everywhere.

Pic related: Australia from a few days ago.

No they don't. Muslims have never done this in my enriched city.

We already know Russia has a sizable non-White population. What's the point? Like the US, urban non-White concentrations are balanced out by rural areas which are almost homogeneously White.

Dude, that's like taking pictures of Harlem to prove Americans are Black. And being a resident of Russia isn't the same as being a Slav.

HERESY

Yep.

Which city would that be?

They do it everywhere, some places it will be confined to a mosque.
In that picture, it was in Western Sydney, which is majority muslim so they can get away with it spilling out into the streets (it's not like people living there have jobs to go to).

You just havent heard of it.

Shitskins have this celebration, something to do with Muh-HAM-mad every year in the capital of my country where they parade through the streets en masse of several hundreds, nearing thousand AND there's a TOTAL media blackout.

Only reason you hear about it is because of the "bush-radio" and iphones and thus recordable media becoming more common but media? NOPE!

These kind of parades?

A 150k strong city in western Europe.
Not gonna say which one with all the EU bullshit going on.

No surprise russians are subhumans

If you have a muslim population there, they'll absolutely be celebrating Eid. The size of the celebrations correlate to the size of the muslim population.

It really is a media blackout on these sort of events. If media started showing this sort of stuff, the locals start to panic at changing demographics. How could you not be concerned at such a large group flaunting their foreign ways in a western city?

Pretty much, if you only trust the (((media))) you have NO idea what's actually going on in your country.

Embed related from Finland last year, i think it was on the same or day after we had a rally against immigration on that same city.

But not in the streets like in the OP or .
That was the point.

If the muslim population is big enough, it'll hit the streets. They may be celebrating in the local mosque or hall in your city, but as their numbers grow, they'll eventually spread out to the streets.

Apologies for any confusion.

I envy Russia and their "Russians First" approach to the international stage. I wish Western Countries had this attitude.
As a society the Western World may dislike Russia but that is only because Putin clearly puts his country's interests over any international group. It really hurts knowing your nation's current leaders think this approach is verbotten and "problematic".
Trump please save us.

smuggies only work if they're completely relevant to the topic.
that pic just makes your post look dumb

Fresh kebab festival

I'll better have crowds around state-controlled mosques, that countless 'cultural-centers' spreading cancer.

And people say russians are slavs

I remember this one.

my local major city which on a normal day is packed with shitskins and bumper to bumper traffic was fucking empty, It made me realize how many mudslimes lived in that city, I do not know where they disappeared too tho.

Stay salty, Amerifat/Eurocuck, Canaderp, Auzzfag

Dindu or Beaner found. Big asses are nasty.

The White man has long ruled over non-White men.

Russia is not at all as dysfunctional as the US and Britain when it comes to non-Whites.

sydney, straya
dailymail co.uk/news/article-3784688/At-30-0000-men-close-Sydney-road-outside-Lakemba-Mosque-four-hours-offer-Eid-Al-Adha-prayer-mark-end-Mecca-pilgrimage.html

These are work migrants, just like mexicans in the US

We all know about the Friendly Muslims living for centuries within Russia and its satellites. I don't know that this explains the crowds in Moscow. Are we to believe so many of them are suddenly moving toward Moscow in the past few years for reasons totally unrelated to how they're moving into other European capitals?

Looks like obongo won't leave office. Trully interresting times.

Now forget what you have written and read it again.

Spoiler:
Holla Forums does not calls out russians despite this and demonstrates it's retardation.

Which largely resides in the capital.

Correct.

A woman's ass doesn't have to be big, but you don't have to be a nigger to want an ass that doesn't look like a sack of potatoes.

Okay? Those seem like regular Russians. You expected them to be blonde haired blue eyed angel people? Angels don't exist m8. Most are caucasian near the west, but as you go eastwards the throat singing and horse riding becomes very apparent.