What's your favourite movie, user ^_^?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uoBosQCnYWA
youtube.com/watch?v=csotaqjwR7c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only plebs have a favorite movie.

Its kino you fucker, now prepare for a nice dose of absolute kino!

Bionice: the Legend of Metru Nui

Anal annihilation 3

Kino - MoL
Film - WoS
Movie - LoMN
Flick - Legend Reborn

What kind of schmuck has a favorite movie? has he watched only 3 or 4?
And where's the food? these immigrants i swear, must be POC time

Daisy's Destruction.

Wanna come to my apartment and see it?

Oh uh… It's D-d-drive. Have you ever seen it? Ryan Gosling plays a Real Human Bean, heh.

i don't watch movies you dumb bitch, i only watch kino

Not very Driver, tbh

Pink Flamingos

F-fuck off, r-roastie

lol

Anything with Elsa Jean and a giant African god made flesh in it

Oh and the Avengers

Y-you… oh I mean! Thanks…

I like the harry potter movies and eyes wide shut wanna watch?

Alright, Point Break, or Bad Boys 2?

What would happen if you actually said Stalker?

Nobody knows what that film is faggot its a shitty looking russian flick

Why only the most influential movie ever made!

Grill:What's Stalker user.
user:It's a Russian art film from the 70's. It isn't pretentious, but it's really slow paced. You probably wouldn't like it.
Grill:Oh… ok.
*Awkward silence*

It's pretty obscure. You've probably never heard of it. You gonna eat that? So,.. anyway… as I was saying about the philosophy book I'm writing and my theory of the universe…..

Classic hipster line.

are you joking? mask of light was kiddie shit
metru nui was pure kino
metru nui>web of shadows>legend reborn>mask of light

Independence Day

The 2012 lorax movie.
I liked the pretty colors and cute bears. Plus, it has a good massage!

What was the one where the little guys become Bionicles and there's a green guy with two swords that are also wings? I remember not liking that one as much as the others.

The thing is, with exchanging the explanation in second line, that would happen with almost any movie before the 90's

Do grills actually like Cuck Atlas? I'm pretty sure only queers like the post-Matrix output of the Whateverkovskis brothers.

Surprised no-one mentioned pic related yet.

Tom Tykwer was more the primary director of Cloud Atlas, actually. The Wachowskis only directed the visuals, and had more of a personal hand in just a couple of the segments, particularly Neo Seoul.

Besides, this is MY favorite movie here, not necessarily one that grills would like.

It's no wonder you like it so much.

It wasn't terrible;e, but it wasn't great either. The makeup was kind of cool though. Like turning that Asian girl white in another scene.

Poor Donna Bae, she's the asian Monica Bellucci

butt fuck sluts go nuts part 2

>not even cunts beg you for sex
Part of the reason i didn't go for it was because she was the kind of "woman" who takes the initiative.There is a good reason guys sense something is wrong when they get asked out. She also had really bizzard ideas of gender.

You're correct, it's not that hard to meet and date someone, i just wish women were easier, or didn't morph into period monsters.

bizarre.

Nice job

If you aren't a fucking retard you know that living around niggers is awful, why don't you go be an egoist in the ghetto and see how that works out for you, you dumb kike puppet. Reminder that a true egoist wouldn't be such a cuck faggot that they refuse to recognize that blacks (on average) are barely a step up from chimps to avoid the threat of being outed for thought crime and losing social approval.

I value my free time. I have more fun shitposting than 'going out' and talking with random people. Too bad that absolutely no one believes me and thinks I'm a sad virgin who talked with many girls and failed.

Classic.

LoMN was what I wanted MoL to be. I had all the Toa Nuva toys I lost my Gali though ;_; and I loved the universe but the adventure seemed so flat compared to Metru Nui. Might be because it was so short. I think Vakama is a better protagonist than Takua.

Normally I don't laugh at those unfunny twitter/tumblr memes but I got to admit that one's pretty fucking clever.

Anal Cavity Search 6

I never said I wasn't. My political alignment has little to nothing to do with my cinematic tastes. You Holla Forumslacks are absolutely retarded to think those entities should have any connection to each other.

As for you, as well as these guys:

Go the fuck back to your containment thread. You ruined Holla Forums for everyone, and we're fucking sick of it.

I've read that red is associted with sex because our sexual organs are red.

Okay reddipol, we know you hate gnat-c's, calm down.

never got the appeal of Bionicle

Classic reddipol

Begone, foul beast! Ye whore of Babylon, who speaks of "movies" as if she had any taste! Begone, deceitful wench! To the pits of Hell with you and your shit taste in movies!

Nigga you're fucking dumb. All I did to begin with was post my favorite movie, and some ass-backwards Holla Forumslack called me a cuck for it, because that's all they're good for nowadays. Holla Forums ruins everything.

See? that's the mark of a shit movie m80

coraline ^_^

I always wanted to fuck the other mother.

mask of light is fun for nostalgia, but man is it disappointing.

it's just so underwhelming in retrospect. It has the label "kids movie" written all over it. It could have been something special.

Why is she commonly considered hotter than Coraline's real mother?

nigga, she'd be doing the fucking

I haven't watched Coraline so I don't know.
I'm guessing the happy face, attitude, and eyes.

calling somebody a cuck for their shit taste here is normal, i'm sorry you've not been told that in your subreddit
the derail was started by you when you sperged out about it
if you're not ok with it you can get the fuck out of this site, nobody will miss you

Are you new, or are you simply so obsessed with your boogeyman that you can't help but find any excuse to cry about it?

watch it, it's great

YOU KNOW DAMN WELL, SLUT

I used to be feel the same until i found out it was about…
youtube.com/watch?v=uoBosQCnYWA
youtube.com/watch?v=csotaqjwR7c

Oh, it's a 1994 russian movie called Green Elephant. It explores the themes of duty, friendship and losing humanity. We could watch it together if you'd like.

OP is stupid and consequently I don't like him

You have big trips!

even if you actually believed that stupid shit, how would that actually inhibit your enjoying of the movie?