White Genocide

What can we do, Holla Forums?
Our beautiful white culture will die in just 20 years!

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org)
radioaryan.com/2016/08/radio-free-northwest-ghostdance-world.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well,if Trump gets jewd.
Dotr is the only option I can think of.

I'd like to see a source for that claim, all mainstream sources talk of 2045-2050 being the tipping point.

So, is Biden talking out of his ass or does he know something we don't?

The dems want to accelerate the timetable, which would obviate current projections.

yeah, you don't sound like a shill at all

Poor quality bait.jpg

first: DNA TEST AND KILL ALL JEWS

rest will fix on its own

Yeah I get this but Biden isn't talking hypothetically as in "if Hillary wins, then…..", he's talking as if it was already a fact. Watch the webm again.

More like the whole world is about to die in 20 months. HAHAHAHAHA!

RAGNAROK

Woops, cut that timeframe in half.

No, we're not.
We're actually in for a Beautiful Future.

Good. You racist, thieving pieces of shit have been crapping all over the world for long enough

No, I'm fucking serious. You do nothing but spread sorrow through hatred and aggression, while acting like it's YOUR RIGHT TO.

You don't deserve the rights you misuse.

Watcha slidin', OP?

What's the point anymore CTR?
She's literally going to die within days.
Do you honestly think you're still going to get paid?
You're wasting your time and you know it.

for

Trump is not going to be your white horse to save the white race. That job is up to you and every white man on this earth.

The answer op is to go northwest. Contact the NorthWest front party (northwestfront.org) and learn more info about it.

Listen to the new ghost dance lectures on radio free northwest. Maybe that will give you some courage.

Let me know if you have more questions.

The fuck is CTR?

Correct the record. They are claiming you're a shill.

Reported.

Bump ;^)

Blacks target Asians out the ass, we need to make alliances with Roof Koreans and other Asian bros. Those motherfuckers will be down for day of the rope.

truth is we have no idea how many people are in the country with the boarder down.

He could be right, sometimes they let the truth slip.

These are all UN agreements. The UN has taken the prerogative, to basically to decide what the proper population size is for any given area, and they will move that number of people to that area regardless of boarder, while the tell whites not to have kids and ahmed is popping out 6 at a time.

BTW Northwest front is part of the UN plan. They had russia set to try and break the US up, the NWF being part of that.

The only viable part of that is the MT/ID peninsula area but even that is precariously close to Russia's invasion routes then the massive geological peril of the END TIMES NIBIRU POLE SHIFT.

Nice try shilling that ol' honeypot, however.

American culture is white? I always figured it was Jewish in nature.

In YOUR OPINION that's "racist".

You're just saying that because this is a website for Whites.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

Pretty gud

Thanks I try my best to get the word around

Here is the Ghost Dance series
radioaryan.com/2016/08/radio-free-northwest-ghostdance-world.html?m=1

Holy shit, did you get that image from GLP five years ago?

Top kek. Without whites you wouldn't even have the computer you used to post this or the electricity to power it.

Checkin' em. Planet X is the least of our worries tbh.