Why?

Holla Forums is operational.

So, what raid did I missed again?

wat do?

this

It feels efficient in here.

Mewch when?
This shit is fucking gay.

Mewch officially has a greater amount of posters than Holla Forums/b/ has. Our new home is pink.

You'd have to be a complete cuck to stay here. Mewch is already leagues ahead of this shite.

trash

This. I liked chanpink and mewch started out okay, but they need to face the fact that shilling a site full of attentionwhoring hipster college students to Holla Forums Holla Forums isn't going to gain them much traffic.

I'm lurking this thread. Mewch isn't really college students. If you mean the mascot Kelly she's just a friend who was one of the first posters. I remember thinking a college campus imageboard would work but I like mewch now. You guys are welcome and I think you'll like it honestly. If not then that's fine too.

this new Holla Forumsoard layout tickles my funny bone
seeing the retards complaining about it is particularly funny to me

lol that is funny haha

Dysnmia is a cuck and he killed Holla Forums
Step down Dysnomia. Nobody likes you here

what is this garbage?

FIX IT, FAGGOT

I've been away for a month and wanted to shitpost that Putin is a cocksucking faggot, what the fuck happened? Did BO or sudo nuke this place?

politics belongs on Holla Forums
go there faggot

politics are found on Holla Forums
go there with your shit

I'm trying, trust me. It's next.

FIX YOUR SHIT CODEMONKI

Knock the crap out of him

Seriously. He does have a punchable face

This shit is a fucking joke. Dys is doing exactly what fugthelug on /srz/ is doing, and you can't even make your own thread anymore. You fucking asskissers can stay here if you want, but I'm leaving this shit behind. This place is gonna die, and dysnomia is gonna lie in the bed he made.

/srz/ was pretty good before it became a meta board

Mods=Fags

I had ID enabled so we could hide botspam, but since the botspam isn't going away any time soon and I'm being forced to have captcha enabled, I'm going to go ahead and disable ID.

Disable yourself. With a shotgun.

Nice mental gymnastics faggot. Enjoy your dead board.

you seem upset

You love it up the ass, we get it.

thats it, the internet is over

SJWs tried to ruin society, but we pushed back, we were "too extreme for 4chan". they feared us but now they have won.

the final boss of the internet is now cucked by the SJW shock troops - the pedos.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are basically just normalfags reacting to mainstream media, without Holla Forums this site is nothing

the internet will now have to rely on reddit or tumblr for their memes

Sure do.

I don't know you anymore 8/b/, you're breaking my heart. I'll never stop loving you but you are going down a path I can't follow.

This shit is lame as fuck man. Stop trying to control or fix Holla Forums, it's not possible. This looks like the gay shit that insufferable attention slut fug was suggesting. I'd rather shitpost in utter spam until the spammer gets bored. If people wanted controlled, quality content they would go to reddit.

Do your fucking job of banning pedoshit and leave the content to the users.

This is retarded and will kill the board. I approve.

Nobody gives a fuck if you leave Holla Forums

No need to reassure yourself there mister, go and stay out

What the heck happened?

add a pony thread please

If you would lurk moar you would realize we CAN'T.

the site is falling apart again

You realize I'm Discordian, right?

why are you trying to make us leave Holla Forums by using fug's shitty old ideas

cant seem to post anything. lets see if this works

wow my previous post took literaly 4 min to post

this is the final nail in the coffin for Holla Forums.

Congrats dys. I seriously thought this board couldn't get any worse. I should have known you guys would fine a way to screw it up.

whenever something causes massive amounts of asspain on Holla Forums it's generally a good idea. i like it

It took a lot of work to assemble this caliber of brain-trust.

k.

FUG TOUCHED DYSNOMIA'S MICROPENIS CONFIRMED

where did i say he was trolling? it's a good idea, nigger

You know what? You're actually right. Dysnomia should keep doing this.

glad we are in agreement

traitors die first

ur the traitor

No, I mean it as in dysnomia should keep doing this so that enough users get pissed off and leave.

no one is gonna leave, this will attract more users

what in the fuck is this

Things will either return to normal in a few days and this will be added to the laundry list of why we hate dys, or this shit will stay to long and people will exodus again.

I got a good feeling about mewch. the admin is pretty active and Holla Forums is filtered as "jim's gay buttbang bunker"

It's amazing that people actually think like you do.

reddit

Irony?

the jews trying to make this edgy reddit so that they can actually get an advertiser other than dlsite to give them money for this traffic.

will i get banned if i recommend that we make a "mewch exodus" general sticky thread?

You'll get banned for acknowledging mewch exists.

Kill yourself, Dysnomia.
You know damn well the shit storm is already on its way back, and you know you have no power to stop it anymore.

Fuck off with your pathetic shilling already.
WE ARE NOT GOING TO MEWCH!

Hey DYSNIGGER!
On the faggot bee sticky page it says this:
"Illegal content will be removed and the user permanently banned."
Does that mean that VPN posting of images has been disabled or are you just talking out that fat ass of yours again trying to trick the gullible?

You should

This board could institute usernames, and still, no one who isn't very high on the spectrum would go to your shit site.

Here's a tip: if you want people to frequent your site, try not annoying the absolute fuck out of them.

fucking look at the catalog you nigger. everyone is just camping there until we see what happens. filters are fun.

but user-kun dys is fucking up this Holla Forums. do you have a better suggestion, at least a temporary one?

It means we are legally required to pretend that VPN users can be stopped from posting illegal content.

Welp, had fun shitposting & some decent bants. Dysnomia is obviously the autistic faggot that Holla Forums deserves. Maybe I'll see some of you retarded niggers in another life. Cheers!

ya blew it

Yes.
Grow the fuck up.
Then make a website with actual content that people want.
If you do that, you won't need to shill your garbage to desperate people, they will come to you all on their own because what you have will develop a reputation for quality.
What you are doing now is exactly why people are leaving this board.

You do realize that you just fucked the whole site, right?

what's the link for mewch?

If it was that easy to fuck the whole site jim would have already done it.

A couple questions…
1. Are you actually going to stick with this shit for more than a couple days? If not, it'll basically confirm my suspicion that you're the king of the goons.
2. Do you know (not guess) who the main goons are? If so, motives?

autism.com

.net

I don't see why they wouldn't shill mewch on here when there is clearly such discontent among the userbase here, and Holla Forums as a whole having pretty horrendous problems lately

Didn't he? fnord.

go back to Holla Forums you out of touch tinfoil faggot. I'm sure there are 16 y/o jewish kids that need exposing

Lessons in Internet, Course 111:
Google it retard.

Jim did tbh
Also can I make trap threads?

Do we really need a trap thread? Is there an active community that actually likes that content or is it just idiots shitposting…?

No because we're all still here, what he did was fatally wound the site enough so it'd die slow and agonizingly.
A mercy killing is in order tbh

Absolutely not.

Jim has never openly admitted that he is pretending to comply with US Law.
Except the whole not paying his taxes thing of course, but that has nothing to do with this.

can you at least give us your thoughts, or your reasons behind this new system? is this just experimentation?

So, what threads would you guys like to see?

I'll make a thread for any topic as long as it's something that actually gets posted in. Right now I have most of the popular ones that are usually in the catalog.

What the fuck is this, are you seriously running the board by fucking committee now?
Only people who suck your microdick get to have a say in what boards get created and whether there is a "community"?
Fuck this, you have just turned the whole board into another attention whore thread.
You are getting nothing but shitposting from me, kiss my ass.

Experimental, but so far I really like it, it's clean, it's organized, even the shitposting feels good.

Moderating individual topic based threads feels a lot better than just doing whatever the hell I want and ignoring 99% of the content on the board. I just wish I could turn off captcha.

I have a suggestion:
turn the captcha time limit way down to like 3 or 4 seconds so that nobody has time to type it in before it expires.
That would be funny as hell!
t. dysnomia

Well you've already made threads for the most popular boards on this site so why not just go down the line and make a thread for every single board because clearly people would rather talk about video games or politics in the official thread here right?

Maybe a religion thread? We get the anti-atheist, anti-religion, etc threads all the time and right now there isn't really a place for that.

Rin all you do is shit post stfu.
Post more chloe dankes pls

I have a shit computer and 750 reply threads crash my browser. Can we get [Last 50 Posts] back?

Wrong. The community decides. I personally don't want or think we need a trap thread, but if a lot of people unironically enjoy it, I will make one. You can hide it once and ignore it forever.

However, I don't think anyone here actually unironically wants one, so there probably won't be one.

A Dysnomia suicide announcement thread.

What happened to random?

I actually had just planned on making one, I need to find a good picture though since most of my religious content is biased.

Question: How is this different than the shitposting version of the omniboard then?

That's almost as cringeworthy as identifying as a Wiccan

Trying to remain unbiased while dictating all the boards content is like trying to remain dry while pissing straight up.

Pedos shitting up the board with their anti buddies happened.

I was joking about the trap thread tbh

There are 2 threads for random

Nice

Mormon is best religion

If the board isn't going to be random it should be shut down and a new board started, according to site rules.

Then why did you post a pic of Jesus?
Shouldn't you post a pic of an alien?

black little girls thread

The same repetitious content and spam has been allowed on here for years, It's finally under control now.

Or would you rather have the threads we already have up with the addition of 30 *blocks your cock* threads?

There is a pedo thread, where is the anti-pedo thread?

I don't think Joseph Smith is an alien. You're thinking of Jehovas Witness.

No it isn't.
It is just categorized instead of random.

This place hasn't run by site rules ever since hotwheels got dethroned.
According to site rules we shouldn't have our posts deleted unless it breaks U.S law too but you still see jim running rampant through the site permabanning people from all boards for posting stuff he personally doesn't like.

You know nothing of Mormons if you don't know that we are 100% focused on Christ.

FTFY

no customers

assuming you don't spam and actually want a discussion, I don't see why you don't just join the pedo thread

Do you expect anyone to buy that you're a mormon?
Really nigger?

Oh, would you faggots stfu. Religion is dumb. Period. Stay on topic.

No, I am thinking of Mormons.

Why wouldn't people believe I'm Mormon? Why would I lie about it? For opsec?

Woo IDs are gone. I can samefag easier.

They're the same thing. Antis are pedos and pedos larp as antis. They are cut from the same cloth.

You're right, nobody would just go on the internet and tell lies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mormon_cosmology

everywhere else on the internet

racist pedos get triggered when I post nigger lolis

Well you know what they say about that.

Drug/Opiate thread?

You need to delete all DRUMPF threads and ban all DRUMPF posters or else you're just as bad as DRUMPF and a NAZI too!!!!

==You have 24 hours to comply.==>>7455309

STICKY THE THREADS FFS

Everyone is essentially racist but stop posting nigglets.

This is just >>>/srz but with users

I assume you mean that "to assume makes an ass of you and me" expression?

The question illustrates why this set up is so problematic.
Your pol thread will eventually bifurcate into left and right.
Your pedo thread will eventually bifurcate into for and against.
Every thread will turn into shitposting and spam just like before, and the only difference is that it will be internal to threads instead of all over the board.
That isn't "making things better", that is simply "pretending that it is better".
Taking a shit in the den isn't better than taking a shit in the kitchen, the problem still exists.

Pointless.

Never thought of it like that. I’ve known you for months now and never thought you’d lie about yourself for the sake of opsec but then again I’ve seen you lie before

Good. The left and right should discuss politics together.

retard

An apt description of your life BO

But they won't discuss, they will shitpost and spam.

Guess I just have this for no reason then. Also for everyone that called me a shitskin here you go

Nowhere in there does it say we don't believe in Christ and instead believe in some sort of alien. Try again.

I've thrown out all kinds of fake shit for the purpose of opsec, I'll admit.
About what?

do you keep a closet full of survival cans?
did you at one point walk around in a white collar shirt and annoy innocent dope sniffers at 7/11?

That could be anyone holding it, to prove its you you have to jizz all over that book of mormon and then take a picture of it.

I don't remember ever saying I did either of those things.

You can fool me LH/Hex.

Jesus fuck dysentery, the board is cancerous, fucking fix it you holllow-skulled nigger.

What's it like having an IQ under 70?

This change goes for everything Holla Forums is not supposed to be IMO, this is nothing more than a controlled climate greenhouse for conversations to grow in confinement of whatever pre-laid out discussion threads there are
There's no organicism to it. I get that the spamfags and pedoshits have been a problem, but is this really the only solution?

Those are clearly the hands of a 15-year-old or so

This is proof that hex is an incompetent teenager

Aren’t you withholding honesty by not acknowledging that you’ve lied to me before? Is that not dishonesty in itself? By that logic, aren’t you being dishonest? Also I think you haven’t come clean about your part in the spamming campaigns. Whether or not you have been instrumental or passive in it’s operation.

thats what mormons do tho. unless you are just some bitch ass poser.

if i didnt light my dianetics book on fire after listening to tool when I was drunk about a month ago i'd post me holding it. dammit.

cant
Post some cute lolis in the designated thread, LH.

Dipshit, it is like I have been telling you for over a year now…it doesn't matter what is easiest for you, or what you think or like.
If the users don't like it, if it isn't what they want, they will leave.
You have had 200 active users bail from this board in the last 4 days.
You have lost over half your userbase in the last year doing shit like this, and you STILL have not gotten it through those fat layers surrounding your pea brain that *people don't like change*.
EVERY change you make, for good or bad, will result in you losing more users.
The bigger the change, the more people you will lose.
The more often you change, the more people you will lose.
You are your own worst enemy, and it is comical to watch how your thought processes have torn this place to shreds.

Look, you know damn well that with no tools you have no control.
With no control, categories don't make a damn bit of difference in the end because you are still left having to delete your problems away one by one.
The only reason it seems so clean to you is because there are only 50 people posting here this week instead of the 150 you had last week.

Why don't you ask yourself?

I know its hard to think that anyone would willingly admit to having a hand as scrawny looking as that one if it wasn't true but I just need more evidence. Maybe some stone tablets would convince me you literally have to take anything written on stone tablets as gospel truth immediately it is the mormon way.

I don't think I have lied to you before, but I also don't know who you are.

what kind of autism makes you think that you can enforce your own arbitrary rules on a community - a community renowned for not liking rules - and expect them to go along with it. thats some impressive solipsism where you think that your way of doing things is automatically the right way of doing things, and that everyone else in existence will just acquiesce to you whims

How the hell would I know, mine's only 50.

That hurts, really I thought we were friends.
-soy
Oh my gosh I am so sick of this captcha

The Earth is just one of many inhabited worlds, and there are many governing heavenly bodies, including the planet or star Kolob, which is said to be nearest the throne of God.
Mormons understand that there are many gods and goddesses in the cosmos, including a Heavenly Mother.

I didn't realize you were still around, I haven't seen you on /srz/ in days. I haven't told any lies on /srz/. Any disinfo relating to my opsec has been posted on Holla Forums exclusively.

WOW

Again, nothing you said shows we don't believe in Christ.

nigger this is stupid

This was never the only solution.
And Dysnomia knows that.

I’ve been staying with family trying to get sober.
They keep me busy. My days living in a truck are over. I’m just here now because I cannot sleep.

Why did you give us a new home?

Honestly you need to just shut the fuck and learn your place, you stupid mixed nigger.

Is hex mixed?

That's good to hear. Sobriety is one of the greatest blessings I've come to experience. It was hard at first, but once you get used to it you just feel like a stronger person when you don't need substances for anything.

HeX is white af

That is not what you said though.
You said "we are 100% focused on Christ".
You said "Nowhere in there does it say we don't believe in Christ and instead believe in some sort of alien."

But what it says is that Mormons DO believe in some sort of aliens, and DO focus on other celestial beings (Star Mother, or whatever) that have no basis at all in the Bible. They are based on some tablets that Joseph Smith said he was given by…aliens.

That nigger is just butthurt his shitskin narrative fell apart. You don't get much whiter than my hand is in that picture

He's pure Aryan.

Mormon's don't allow non-whites to do anything beyond give money..

Cool im mongrel

I'm not saying it was Mormons…but it was Mormons.

This thread proves that the new layout is a failure. Everyone is just going to come in here and post in here while the other threads sit stagnant.

Lol, all of you are cucks for staying here. Enjoy your dead board. Mewch blows this place out of the water.

DYNOMIA OWNS MEWCH

THIS IS HIS EFFORT TO START HIS OWN SITE

You implied that I shouldn't have posted Christ and should have posted an alien as if to say that we consider aliens to be more important than Christ. You are shifting the goalposts now, and making shit up.
This is complete bullshit, and shows you aren't here to argue in good faith to begin with.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Smith_Papyri
If you can't even be fucked to look up the shit you claim, then I have no reason to even respond to you any further.

This board has been everyones /meta/ ever since jim anyway.

pretty much this. people still like the nature of having a random element to the board - you can still post things in here without worrying about being offtopic or whatever, and get to interact with people outside of the scope of manufactured discussions
stupid fucking change

Nice try dysnomia. We know your panicking and don't want us to leave. Nice damage control.

retards

ignorant

Does pic related look white to you?

Don't worry, you can still redeem yourself though. A picture of your iris is the only thing we need for proof.

8ch has been everyone's /meta/ ever since Josh failed and warmtires left

hex confirmed for crypto-mudskin

Yeah, and who decided that there should be an anime thread, and a hentai thread?
Oh, right…the community.
Bullshit.
YOU decided that because you like it.
Well guess what, retard…those categories are deader than shit. 17 posts between them!
There is no community for them here anymore.
There is no community here for anything, which is why the random board exists in the first place.

dubs confirm. Hex = Nigger. A pot smoking, leftist nigger

Sorry I derailed the meta thread, back to metaposting

the new layout is nice tbh

This.

Nanometers owns mewch. Or one of his gay pals does.

That's not true. There is a group dedicated to shitting up the board. Whether they larp as pedo or anti it makes no difference to them while the true pedos seem to keep it all legal and take the heat from everyone. Or the pedos are larping as antis or vice versa.

Kek’d more than I should have

Dude, he quoted you verbatim. That can not be moving the goalposts. Maybe the goalposts are not where you want them because you didn't say what you actually meant.
In either case, you can not deny that Mormons believe in aliens and a Heavenly Mother, which is more than enough to contradict what you claimed.

i've been shitting on this carpet since the first exodus and you just cleaned the fucking carpet

TO THE MEWCH MOBILE

REALTIME AND FAST POSTING FTW

JOIN US, FAGGOTS

He’s a convert, he’s still in the process of drinking the cool aid. He doesn’t even wear bulletproof underwear

I don't see a thread for that.

You’re in it dumbass

Bullshit.

We do not worship aliens or a heavenly mother.

BOARD SUGGESTION:
Word filter "mewch" to "Faggotville".

this is still retarded. just give us a normal board again you faggots

Check this,
Royal flush

why would you want to die on this hill, Holla Forumsrother? look at the fucking catalog.

Now who is moving the goalposts?
I said Mormons believe in aliens a Heavenly Mother, and you try to deny it by saying that you don't "worship" aliens or a Heavenly Mother. That is not the same thing as not believing in them.

No you said I shouldn't post Jesus and should post aliens. Your entire original argument was that we don't believe in Jesus.

This.
If you can't ban the spammer, cut off his balls.

I am not your brother. If I was, I would beat the fuck out of you. Again.

I think you have me confused with your original user, was my first post on the subject.

there are about 7 of us in the refugee thread according to the site's realtime function. which is pretty cool

You guys may have wizard fooled even myself in a way but some people have a loyalty to this place that can’t be shook

I am ok with this, tbh.

warmtires
coldsquares
hotcircles
scorchingneumatics
burningdisks

shaken

thanks for the gold stranger!

soon enough they will be looked on like we look on the retarded oldfags that stayed on 4chan

If I ever needed a reason to NOT go there, you just gave it to me.
Mewch is the new 4chan refugee board, which is fantastic for them…and for us.
Bunch of normie schoolfags, begging for us to go with them to their little internet Homecoming dance….pathetic.

It has always been that, which is why it ended up this way.

Well the whole argument is kinda stupid to begin with really. What I should have said in the first place is that we don't worship anything but the 3 members of the Godhead(God the Father, Jesus, and the Holy Ghost). I was kinda using believe and worship interchangeably and making shit really confusing for me and everyone else. The stuff that user was quoting to try to make Mormons look bad is from the Pearl of Great Price. In my experience this book is almost never referenced except when we talk about the Joseph Smith History section. The key scriptures of our religion are the Book of Mormon, the Bible, and Doctrine & Covenants. So in short: we don't worship aliens or a heavenly mother is all I mean to say. We are focused on Jesus first and foremost, and it is the center of everything we discuss in church and what the entire Book of Mormon is about.

If fringe wizard is supporting a move then it’s a pretty big deal. That’s his life’s work he’s leaving behind.
Well it’s overwhelming at this point.
Maybe we can just decentralize rather than abandon 8ch all together

So he owned chanpink too? Did he own 76chan as well? No, dysnomia owned neither. LOL.

Nanotech was a Global Volunteer on mewch and on chanpink, but due to a impending war between mewch and 32chan nanotech went rogue against mewch and was thus removed from the global volunteers list.

This is spread by /polk/ for literally ANY imageboard that isn't Holla Forums for some reason. Some of them even admit that Holla Forums is a honepot yet use it anyway. Mention the fact that most alternatives offer Tor support and they will begin screeching that Tor is also a honeypot even though THIS is an actual cianigger meme. REALLY ACTIVATED MY PICKLES!

Holla Forums

It's funny, because you people staying here are the ones taking it up the ass. And somehow we're the faggots. Hilarious.

And this place isn't? How did you get here? Oh wait, you're from reddit.

the reality is that the current setup was proposed by an annoying cunt who namefagged as fugthelug or something like that several months ago. Dys expressed interest in her ideas, but she annoyed everyone so much that even dys had to BHTFO and de-mod her. Now we are seeing those ideas. At the same time some faggot had shilled his imageboard here. The site has some pretty cool features, is really fast, and the BO is active and not a faggot. So a number of anons flocked there and are shitposting in beautiful harmony in a refugee thread.

kek

>>>/notb/
tbh

Look at this.

You may pick only one.
if you had lurked more, you would know that.

trash

You are here.
Why?
Are you contributing?
No, you are spamming.
That makes you the faggots.
GTFO back to Faggotville.

Because I give enough of a shit to not let anons die with this dying website.
What the fuck else is there left to fight for?
Is anything you don't like spamming now?
I'm already here, faggot.

Can I be a mod?

reasons I should be a mod
1. I hate pedos
2. Im not a homo
3. Im a big guy
4. I have a great webm/mp4 collection
5. I have a deep commanding voice that you can imagine im using while purging spammers and pedos off the board

ur bantzing on a dying anonymous imageboard. I dont think the word contribution applies to any aspect of anyones life who is involved in this thread

You can be a mod on mewch.

The fact that you give a shit means you don't belong here. The fact that you think anons die when a website does means you are retarded.
Who says we are fighting for anything? How is it that you understand so little about what this site is about?
No. Repeatedly posting encouragement to go to a site unrelated to the topic being discussed is spam, and whether I like it or not is irrelevant.
Again, why? You are neither wanted nor needed here, you are not contributing to the conversation, you are making an ass of yourself, and according to you mewch is doing fine without us there, so why haven't you fucked off yet?

And your opinion means what to us, exactly?

reddit is angry
either that or Holla Forums faggot lost in the wrong neighborhood. hard to tell the two apart.

You can not be a mod. You do not understand what being a mod here entails. Mods here do not purge spammers or pedos, they only delete images and/or posts.

your dubs meet my dubs- therefore, i shall humor you with a response, faggot.

then why are you here faggot? go look up someone on google who's opinions you care about

Nice logic, retard.

mewch is actually bretty gud

I like to watch train wrecks.

nigger i am so much more a super anonymous Holla Forums kind OC maker than you are. you have no fucking idea. i've been here since the 1980s

Fine, you can go ahead and watch this place sink. I'm fucking leaving.

Gotchya. Goodbye.
I'm still going to shill the place whether you like it or not, and there's fuck all you can do about it. I hope it pisses you off.

I can ignore all posts by your IP.
So if you want me to see them you can do another captcha every time you switch it. :)

Fuck this shitty ass system. Everyone should just post in this thread and maybe the kike mods will change it back.
Until then, I'll be on >>>/bbbb/

Oh no, one poster decided to ignore my posts! It's the end of the world!
You think you're any loss at all?

HEY DYSNIGGER:
I told you this place would fill back up with shills and spammers.
Aren't you glad you "fixed" the layout that was causing it all?

the userbase tends to become shills and spammers when shit gets gay

mewch shill was the spammer tbh

Yes, it has been like that for years here now.
That was not the point.

Nah, the real spammer got doxxed and Jim got told who it was.
That is why it stopped.

t. mewch shill

they don't have enough computers to do that

At this point, I'd take the *blocks your cock* threads, tbh.

They don't, but someone else does.
Someone got an idea who it was, targeted that person, confirmed it, sent the info to Jim, and because it was a person who is under Jim's authority, it was stopped.

dysnigger stop this shit
it's unusable as fuck
also everyone has already broken the rules that each thread has have fun trying to get that under control

Hex is the spammer tbh

hitler's ear sorta makes him look like a monkey tbh

Yeah I have a suggestion. Merge rel and fringe.

*tips fedora*

bring back hex as vol tbh

no

Wow when did this board get this huge upgrade in quality?

How about a fur thread? Especifically s/fur

Fuck you bring back Thread creation you fucking nigger.

We need a small posting thread. No images bigger than 50x50 allowed.

get this reddit ass shit outta my board nigga

square up bitch ass nigga

Its better than this garbage

Here's one: Stop fucking with the board you autistic troglodytes.

holy shit you faggot. can you hear yourself? did fugthelug's cum reach your brain? what the fuck are you doing? cut this shit out.

Well you are brave to ask for it after what've you done.

do you have some kind of god complex?

Give us the old board back you massive fucking faggot.

If you really don't want to be the BO of Holla Forums then why not just turn it over to someone else?

Hi Dysnomia…you're really shitting up this board even worse, huh?

dysnomias attempt to "fix" the board is actually worse than a board full of spam

notice that he won't give us a "dysnomia killing him self" thread, which is what the community wants, but we do have a pedophile thread ie hes more willing to pander to the cancerous pedos than give the community what they actually want

also, apart from the "random" thread, which is a day older and for sometime the only thread available to post in, the most popular thread is a meta thread. dysnofag has turned the board into a meta posting board. for anyone who is a compete retard - meta posting is cancerous because it doesnt actually provide any content

a board that was feared because of its ability to challenge consensus reality because of its freedom of expression has now turned into dysnomias minitrue

dysnomia would rather destory this community than admit that hes a failure at life

TIME TO STEP DOWN DYSNIGGER

17PPH
We are almost there, Dys…just a little longer.
Maybe put Shroomy back up and turn the default wallpaper back to the nigger dick.
That was always unpopular, and you haven't done it in a long time, so probably 40% of the remaining users haven't ever seen it.
You could be at 5PPH by tomorrow, and totally dead by the weekend, which would give you a huge amount of free time!!

Where is the thread about the poisonous effects of polyunsaturated fats?

This was never a community, and Dysnigger's biggest mistake was treating it like one.

You are in it.
Pic related.

suggestion 1: step down as BO

suggestion 2: kys

probably best to do it in that order

I welcome these changes Dyscordian. Fuck these whiners in the ass tbh fam. The board looks much better now

It isn't about looks, dumbass.
It is about function.
Users are supposed to be able to create new threads.
It is part of the intended creative function of the website.
Just because this fat fucking loser can disable that doesn't mean that it is an intended use of that tool.
This is not supposed to be a metaboard, and users are supposed to be able to make their own threads.
The only reason he is doing that is for the sake of making it easier to mod, which is bullshit.
If you need more mods, you get more mods, you don't cripple the functionality fo the board.
It is not the users' fault that Dysnomia alienated everyone who used to be willing to help him.
It is not our fault that he has no friends left to help him run the board.
And it is not our fault that he is in over his head.
So we should not be the ones to pay the price for his mistakes by having normal site functions like thread creation taken away.

lol what are you a fucking autist? bro get a gf already

anyone who thinks this is a good idea is a pedo / spammer

Why would a spammer think this is a good idea numnuts?

i bet there's at least one non pedo who thinks this is a good idea tbh

Tbh board feels like reddit. Every thread it's own little subreddit. Organized. No fun threads. Also fuck those captchas

because disrupting / destroying the board was their objective

and now the board is completely disrupted / destoryed

do you actually think that spamming is some sort of art form? that spam is the end goal of spamming? that spammer is content with just seeing lots of spam? no spamming spamming isnt the end, its a means to an end, and that end is fucking up the board, which dysnomia has obliged them with.

the same goes for pedos, except their methodology is different

pedos have got nothing to do with freeze peach, they are pernicious force, they post "soft" pedo stuff and try and get a community to accept them, the more they are tolerated the more they push the boundaries, until they get a website shut down with their illegal shit and move onto the next.

id go as far to say this whole thing has been contrived to shut down 8.ch/b/

spam is free speech though
and so are midgets

shouting in a theatre isnt free speech

making noise isnt speech

making so much noise that you are drowning out other peoples speech is infringes on other peoples free speech and damages logical discourse and therefore is degenerate

spammers are pure noise

pedos are shit posting cancer, which is noise in the context of a particular forum. you wouldnt go to a book group and try and coopt it and by trying to make the conversation about pro wrestling. it also has the added effect of shutting down discussion by being illegal, damaging the forum the more it is tolerated

pedos are degenerate because they promote degenerate behaviour

the same way feminism, SJW attitudes, cuckoldry, niggery and faggotry (to name a few) arent tolerated on Holla Forums, so is pedo shit

nigger Holla Forums was never good, the only purpose of Holla Forums is to keep you retards out of the better boards like Holla Forums, /mu/ and Holla Forums.

the whole point Holla Forums is to make sure that there is somewhere to go if the circlejerking of a board becomes to reductive.

any ideas that are too challenging for the circle jerking paradigm can be given up to wider Holla Forums community at its hub so it can be evaluated in more balanced / random view

Holla Forums become fucking 9fag guys wtf

Yeah. This is a completely mundane and unfun structure for any board, let alone Holla Forums

How about a trees an greenery thread please? You can call it whatever you want. Outdoors or Nature or Forests anything will do just fine

How about a thread thread? Where we can make our own threads inside a designated threading thread?

It really isn't good. It just had hidden treasures that would pop up once in a while. What we lack is variety, there's little OC being made and the only OC I've seen is loli memes. It's also just an endless war with the pedos and spammers and I believe the spammer is on their side. We are fighting a battle we can't win but that's what enetertains me.

you are a nigger

even without the spammers this place is shit. People are trying to force memes, people post normie tier horrible porn, and on top of that the OC made here sucks because everyone is retarded. All these "hidden treasures" are either from cuckchan Holla Forums or the other boards.

eat my boner

i'm full right now, thx. just had a whopper

wew, he sure showed those bureaucrats

Agreed. There's just not enough competent posters left and everything seems to revolve around whether the 'pedos' here are happy or not. Spammers bombed their cyclic pedo thread with the intention of triggering them. They jist want everything to be in ruins which I like but it seems that not many other people agree. This whole catagorizing topica into single threads is fucking cancer and the captcha just makes it even worst.

at least the pedos go their thread

the same people who caused this shit

they got what they but what do you know they're still not posting in it. pedos just to bury this board

yh but

has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

ESL?

no thanks i not want to reveal age and locatino

ESL = English as a Second Language
I am saying that you do not seem fluent in English and that it is confusing to parse your text.

so BO is an Holla Forums goon from MC

This board is fucking dead
It could just as easily be salvaged if Dysnigger just lets people create threads again and get rid of this "moderator curated threads for you to post in" bullshit

when did Holla Forums become full of such pussies?

It was a mistake to put Holla Forums under private ownership
What we need most is a Dysnomia is dead thread
Put Holla Forums back under global mod control; make it great again

so the retarded faggots that were always spamming that fucking stupidity called /srz/ got their hands on this board now? this is not what an imageboard is supposed to be. this is a total joke. you've actually made this board worse than 4/b/ and that is quite an accomplishment. bye retards.

neck yourself dysnomia

mewch is better tbh

You've managed to turn Holla Forums into reddit. Good job idiots.

except it's nothing like reddit, retard

Great board, finally it's good :DD
I especially like the double captcha xD

I've one complaint; that you people still have power. Go ahead, ban me. Show the entire site that I'm right. Or don't, and let the whole site know that your too limp dicked to enforce these new rules anyways.

what a surprise, double space user is butthurt about another thing

MEWCH NOW

Daily reminder: Dysnomia is best mod

wew, discarded

wonder why he deleted his post

Honestly I checked out mewch Holla Forums and it's miles ahead of this overregulated/moderated shithole, so I'll probably go there for Holla Forums and just check on 8/pol/ once in a while

Pfffffpffffft….
==HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!
WHOHOOOOO!!!!!
Enjoy your demise dyshermia. LOL.

Fuckin a

btw its over guys

WAKE ME UP
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
SAVE ME FROM THE SHIT THIS BOARD HAS BECOME