Brit/pol/ #1218 - Bunch of dafties edition

youtube.com/watch?v=dDPJcxuImig&feature=youtu.be

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/11/counterterrorism-sergeant-met-police-ignored-extremism-amongst-fellow-muslim-officers/

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/leamington-spa-temple-sikh-muslim-gurdwara-mixed-faith-marriage-protest-a7237071.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/owen-smith-jeremy-corbyn-eu-brexit-labour-leadership-a7236776.html

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/11/counterterrorism-sergeant-met-police-ignored-extremism-amongst-fellow-muslim-officers/

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/11/black-lives-matter-uk-leader-funded-taxpayers/

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3784178/Ruling-skies-Squadron-14-majestic-Spitfires-wow-crowds-Duxford-Airshow-fly-formation-mark-80-years-formation-RAF-Fighter-Command.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3784294/Footballer-injured-crash-vows-walk-bride-aisle.html

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3783975/Elizabeth-Hurley-51-shows-sizzling-beach-body-posts-bikini-throwback-snap.html

express.co.uk/news/world/709532/migrants-stuck-on-fence-Spain

express.co.uk/news/uk/709488/Katie-Hopkins-LBC-racial-integration

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Dead-Paki-Walking-Study-BNP/dp/1453799494
youtube.com/watch?v=SpDimHnFohE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepe_the_Frog
poal.me/734mkf
8ch.net/pol/res/7453518.html#7453908
web.archive.org/web/20021220063627/http://www.bnp.org.uk/articles/article45.html
national-action.info/join/
youtube.com/watch?v=EzUFJKcHiBQ
twitter.com/RachelNotley/status/775358953198800896
asciiworld.com/-Naked-Womens-.html
twitter.com/jackwilky_95/status/775052877496737792
newstatesman.com/politics/elections/2016/09/jeremy-corbyns-seat-abolished-boundary-changes
amp.ibtimes.co.uk/islamic-state-bans-burka-northern-iraq-after-veiled-woman-kills-2-jihadists-1579804
youtube.com/user/reziztanze/discussion
toqonline.com/archives/v8n2/TOQv8n2Redmond.pdf
lbc.co.uk/farage-i-thank-david-cameron-for-insulting-ukip-136894
poal.me/n2z9bn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hereby Christen this thread the proper thread.

FIRST FOR LOCAL LAD

BASED

LOCAL

POLITICS

how old is everybody tbh

I'm fuck off GCHQ

DOOR TO DOOR

RACEWAR

agreed, starve the dickheads of the attention they crave

Daftie

FRESH LOCAL OC FOR LOCAL THREADS

Can you get your own trip so you're easier to filter?
Sorry I don't want to go on your podcast

same

REAL NON-SELF HATING-ANGLO THREAD HERE

Thanks for outing yourself at the start of the thread lad.

GET CUCKED

MY THREAD WINS

Reported and filtered.

Great work lad.

You're an agent of the secret state and its proxies like Hope Not Hate tbh.

Based OC as always lad.

NOICE

BASED LOCAL POLITICS

to be fair the other anons thread was first

To be fair hopping on a vpn won't help you

but it has a bad joke in it that got lame very fast

Can I save that?

Joe comes first, tbh

Yep I'm VPN hoping it's not like we're in a new thread or anything

amazon.co.uk/Dead-Paki-Walking-Study-BNP/dp/1453799494

JOE OWENS KILLED A MAN IN 2012

Who loves their job?

The man who wrote that book is an UTTER DAFTIE

I actually really like my job.

Me

BASED

Do that for 10 years and you can retire by 30.

Cheers lads. I'm quite pleased with it

Only if you give it another (you) lad.

OK thank you.

>Kill a man

KEK

tbh it makes it seem like he's pro-immigration and pro-crime

Top fucking wew, is this us brit/pol/?

Someone do a compilation of these.

No the text are the local issues lad.

Another (You) for (You)

He is pro crime tbh

Has he really read every single one of those books?

But people actually watch his videos

It's really not that many lad

Some people read you know

He often references politics books related to subjects in his videos so I assume so.

I haven't read that many books in my entire life

You should start lad

If the first OP posted triggers your autism, ignore it. Constantly making two threads just derails discussion. I've reported this thread for being a duplicate and I hope the OP gets permabanned tbh. I'm pretty sure it's the same guy that's been doing this nearly every new thread for days intending to get the mods to hate us and no longer allow Brit/pol/ here. See the bigger picture, oldfags like Helmer's Belt who've fallen for this cancer.

I advise everyone else report the OP.

Set the fire alight

the neighbour goes off?

Sorry lad but this is the first Joe thread.

People vote for the best thread with their replies

Now that's what I call
LOCAL

Just report his thread and don't post in it

if you slightly bump his car or brush against it the alarm goes off, hes usually there to turn it of right away. But he isn't just now.

I hate Poles and Krauts, and think people who want to promote "white identity" that crosses the ethnic lines of Europe are larpers.

You're still autistic for beating this dead horse tbh.

Nah lad fascism is mean so it's stupid. Democracy by finance is the way forward. It has worked well for us so far.

Lad…

What do you mean by this? I didn't post the first thread. I don't even care either way about the Dresden maymays etc. Constantly making duplicates is just cancerous.

The OP is probably from cuckchan, Holla Forums or somewhere else that hates us or just someone from Holla Forums who doesn't like Brit/pol/. He's doing it to kill Brit/pol/.

I'm taking a break from here anyway. Heed my advice or don't. The next time some faggot makes a thread asking to ban Brit/pol/ we won't have the defence we don't shit up the board, because he can point to two threads active at a time for days.

prostitutes

FASCIST SCUM OFF OUR BOARD

ok lad thanks I didn't get your phrasing from the go

lads why do antifa think they're rebellious when they're an extension of kindergarten morality taught to children all through school?

The duplicate threads are being made by ttpw who is butthurt he's banned forever and trying to take brit/pol/ with him by posting threads intended to make the rest of Holla Forums despise you.

Because the media and government are rightwing you retard.

People throwing a tantrum over the mildest provocation is the reason for Harris threads tbh.

If you complain about it too much most of us will stay in the next one.

Because they are going up agains the big capitalists who promote racism to divide us and the right-wing racist media like the Daily Mail!

what duplicate thread

Except ttpw got banned for Dresden posting

No he didn't. Look at the timestamp. This one was posted 4 minutes earlier. There are even posts in this thread saying "make a Joe Owens one", you fucking faggot.

Wew looks like mods removed the one posted first instead. They always spite us this way.

Might just leave for longer than today and see if normalcy returns here in a month - if Brit/pol/ is even still here - and if not abandon my little korean basket weaving forum community I've been with for years.

Lad as long as they keep to themselves I don't care. What I do care about is the deletion of our cultural traditions and racial homogeneity by a bunch of Yids who want to rule over us as impure serfs.

The huwhite point you make is true though.

BASED MOONMAN

careful m8. we've raided Holla Forums before.

;)

You act as if I don't know this.

Other thread - posted first - has already been deleted. This is the only one left. I think you just need to re-read my posts because you don't seem to get what I've written tbh.

Fuck off copper

This one* being not THIS one, but the thread just deleted. Fuck sake. Forgot to edit that bit.

Anyway, final post. Take the advise or leave it people.

Fascism is a failed ideology mate get over it.

shame the spanish and british parts never actually happened

why do the mods want to intervene to choose which threads brit/pol/ uses? idk if i like them directing us. feels like being told what to do by foreigners.

Why did the Germans have to start WW1 lads?

They ruined everything for everyone

someone post the na version

it actually were the serbs

Here you go lad

Their burning jealousy of the British overman led them to it.

Reminder that Germany has been a failed state at least 3 times in the last 150 years.

Shame the Kaiser was such a cunt tbh

NA CUCKS OUT
TAKE YOUR FASCISM WITH YOU

Take me back, lads.

Terrible shame.

It's what you get when fiercely nationalistic provinces get lumped together under a generic banner, look at Spain

I swear to god I'm going to slash his tyres, his alarm hasn't stopped.

Someone should replace Mosley with BASED NA for a laugh.

Why did the Kaiser choose to expand the navy? Who influenced him to do so?
youtube.com/watch?v=SpDimHnFohE

is there a way to embed a video again that's already somewhere else on the board?

nice

But lad they're WHITE
They may be from another country thousands of miles away with completely different traditions but they're WHITE so how dare you not want them lording over you.

You're not too racist for Holla Forums, are you?

BASED WHITE EUROPA

filtered

He wanted to have to be a colonial power like the best of Europe so bad he had to start a dreadnought war, of course we always win.

Nice lad

You're being a fucking dafty lad. Posting the same b8 OP 500 times is simply boring and derailing. That's why the last thread lasted around 20 hours, it saps the discussion. I don't know what kind of mentally ill freak still finds it funny or amusing.

I don't give a fuck if it triggers the krauts, I don't give a fuck if it triggers the yank jerry cucks. I do give a fuck that it kills the threads and all discussion.

OK thank you.

Holla Forumsnats are so cucked. logically a united europe is a good thing in their eyes, they just don't like the eu.

Reported

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The mods honesty need to fuck off

Ban blatant shitposting of course but don't tell us how we should be "Real" nationalists.

If we followed TRS style advice we'd be supporting NA and wanting Poles to take our jobs for no good fucking reason

Fat cunts

Why can't all jobs be this rad lads?

What a time to be alive

you're so rest of Holla Forums. why are you even in brit/pol/?

Who /sick of traditionalists/ here?

Bollocks.

Fuck off lad.

When will they learn?

How can they get away with outright lies?

How will we rule America, lads?

You're a spacker.

Never.

exhibit a, typical non-brit Holla Forums arguments.

how many threads do you fucking cucks need at the same time
so much useless shitposting you make pajeet blush
the quality is so low you might as well go back to cuck/pol/
reported

filtered :)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepe_the_Frog

WE'VE TAKEN IT BACK

You're all filtered tbh

Anyone with half a brain knows what's up. So sorry you couldn't derail another thread.

kek

The thing about this is it's almost similar too how MSM used to talk about D&D leading to Satan or Vidya leading to violence, it's old people not understanding the current culture and making brazen and silly conspiracys about it.

how are you any different from leftists?

kek

Big Joe doesn't understand internet metapolitics or demographic specific strategies but he's a right good lad. He's focused on only appealing to the masses directly.

I miss Ted tbh.

Too busy to get time to talk to /britpol/ today, so I just wanted to say I hope you're all having a lovely day and that you're good people.
Except for jerrycucks

WEW

saúce on the muzâk familialam

BREAD IN THE POCKET

MONEY ON THE TABLE

What are you talking about lad? I've never heard TRS say anything like that

Me tbh. Evola is a meme tbqh

Holy fucking shit, (((they))) really are out to brainwash people…

GERRIGABELSERSHLITEMAGAZINENIKNOWSHOAPNOTHATE

implying there is anything wrong with supporting Based NA.

yeah he's right i just find it funny how he says it in every video

also has anyone noticed how each video is like e.g.

4 minutes of him saying something and then its like another 4 minutes where he repeats the first 4 minutes but with slightly different wording

>"i need a 'pee pee!"

Reported for being Pole filth

What do you mean lad, BUT ENOUGH OF THAT, ANYWAY yeah i mean hes right BUT ANYWAY, ANYWAY. Don't understand what you mean lad.

𝕲𝖚𝖙!

Now lad…

Don't make me dump by entire Based NA folder on this thread….

Lad we need to meme responsibly

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How can halfchan still have so much traffic with that fucking captcha?

Having to play that minigame every single post would drive me around the bend.

Must be people who bought 4chan gold accounts

Because it's full of reddit-pussies who can't handle our racism

Don't worry lad, we need to do a captcha every 24 hours/every fucking 20 minutes.

(((4chan gold accounts)))

DECLARING THIS THREAD A WHITE ONLY ZONE!

Lads, I just went to the shops and it was owned by a Paki, met 10 Pakis on the way. How do I local politics my 80% Paki district?

try to land a plane in mecca so that your government is forced to deport muslims for their own survival

Where do you live lad?

Why are you using a fake image lad, heres the offical NA poster for you.

phew

He was right about the Poles, tbh.

Bit racist tbh lad.

Copying a few letters isn't as bad even if it was every post.

Imagine doing this bollocks.

British NatSoc is the way forward tbh

Fascismposter needs to watch this.

bad guys are Nazis because he wrote this during the war itself

Jesus they have to do that every post, fucking hell.

Anymore devil gordos lad?

Filtered

Complaining at the notion of a white only zone.

Is this how cucked Brit/pol/ has become these days?

smh tbh fam

And sometimes it asks you to do it multiple times before it accepts you aren't a bot.

because people like sucking mod cock. that's not unique to halfchan. be less cucked.

Give us a Brit only zone and we'll be your m8 promise

You lads don't seem to like Britain though.

Here's another one

CIVICs are the worst cucks of them all.

So like NA who say anyone is British so long as they're white?

Nice try with the Satan trips GCHQ

Nice meme 9gag

This is the worst type of joke. Flogged to death tbh

Because we know that you are fine with Poles coming here and fucking the lower classes out of work

at least civic know britain is better than europoors. unlike stormcucks like na and the rest of Holla Forums.

THIS IS NOW A BASED NA THREAD

They don't even try to hide it.

He's boring and full of it tbh. Who gives a shit that he was a baron? Couldn't into real politics to save his life.

So what? What relevance is it now? Even the nazis thought he was a moron.

Those trips.

BASED NA

would you be scared lads?

They're puddycads tbh

Is that a mime?

Evola was the original larper. Stood around doing fuck all except writing mystical nonsense whilst the Fascists were doing their version of local politics

I don't think she's allowed to talk to you, user. Absolutely haram.

Didn't mean to add the top post, but meh, it works.

kek

It's not

they're like a leftist parody of the far-right.

wew lad, hen did this happen?

would you lads?

Everything that is wrong with the UK.

don't forget they ship in Poles to do their job for them and want to kill Nigel

no

They also lick windows lad

tbf they do have qt waifus

What does the sign at the bottom say?

Why do they want that?

Would you lad?

So what's your excuse for not joining the most based Nationalist group the UK has to offer?

Putting your trust in Mummy May?

Still holding out hope for UKIP?

Think Joe Owens is going to do anything except make whiny YouTube videos with the comments turned off?

Get real.

There is only one solution - whites have to organise and prepare.

Be based. Join NA today.

Think she can cook a good roast dinner?

What did she mean by this?

I'm not autistic.

No clue, the gist I get from it is 'the USA will ruin Europe's culture'

I hope you like it with curry powder lad, that's all you'll be tasting for the rest of your married life.

But saddos and weirdos lad

Cucks out.

They're the skinhead subversion strategy adapted to the internet. The original iteration was debilitatingly successful.

Ever notice how you never say that england should be for the english

You faggots have a pan-European outlook and Germanic genocide English guilt just like clueless yanks

This is why people on the far right of the spectrum in Britain don't like you

Ironic given that Benji and apparently several of their other members are massive druggies

I'm starting a political party lads: The League of Neets

wew

rememberance sunday 2015 iirc.

fucking hell i didn't know either of those.

shipping in real thugs probably happened after they got luggage ladded by themselves, right?

yes yes the bullies are the key.

Joe Owens is the saddest weirdo of them all.

The public don't know who he is or what he's talking about, and other Nationalists don't even like him.

Almost his entire audience hates him, THAT'S WHY THE COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS OFF!

He used the excuse of getting shrapnelled in the war. Never stopped other cripples from doing things of worth though.

The early 00s-2009 BNP achieved more than

Back when it was doing real politics and focused on being local. They shocked Oldham and places like that, to the point where the media attempted to throw all of the blame for the riots in that time on the BNP.

In areas such as Bexley, in South East London, the BNP polled 26% of the vote; in Tipton, in the Black Country, the BNP polled 24% and in Burnley, in Lancashire, the BNP polled 22%. These are only a selection of the respectable results obtained by the BNP's candidates around the country around the early 2000s.

In 1993, the BNP made history by winning a council seat on the Isle of Dogs in East London making Derek Beackon the first nationalist Councillor in British history; that made worldwide news, not stupid marches and demos.

A logical question.

White people in the UK are currently having kids at lower than replacement levels.

That means the number of white English people will drop generation by generation.

My question is how does national actions approach of locking groups of young men in luggage rooms help address this?

Was there any shady undertaking, any form of foulness, especially in cultural life, in which at least one Jew did not participate? On putting the probing knife carefully to that kind of abscess one immediately discovered, live a maggot in a putrescent body, a little Jew who was often blinded by the sudden light.

Uh oh lads, dinners ready but her skirts too short.

Because pakis, wogs and gooks are all "English" now fam, just like you and me!

That's why Based NA say Whites Only!

Can you prove to me that NA isn't filled with social rejects?

probably

The fat guy that took Eddy Izzards hat was a pole

Says a Brit/pol/ poster…

no they aren't

Based LoN

Poles are white and I don't want them here
Romanians are white and I don't want them here
Bulgarians are white and I don't want them here
Jerrycucks are white and I don't want them here

Not an argument

By saying we are all social rejects and that you want us to join NA, kind of proves it doesn't it?

So it's you faggots behind this complaint? Can't say I'm too surprised. How about dealing with the criticisms Joe has given of NA. You can't.

His videos aren't for the public you retard.

Said Nick Lowles, hope not hate, Gerry Gables, Searchlight magazine and the few dozen cunts he's called out as plants.

No problem lads, she found a nice traditional British dress to wear!

LUGGAGE BREEDING GROUNDS

NO EXCUSES

BIG BULLIES IN LITTLE BRIT/POL/

0/10

Top lel

Not really lad, its because you have the silly white nationalist idea that all whites are good and that mass-immigration is fine aslong as its white.
I WANT BRITISH WHITE
NOT POLISH
NOT AMERICAN WHITE
NOT ROMANIAN WHITE
BRITISH WHITE ONLY.

Remember that national autism is actually anti British.

It's a bunch of imported German and American ideas, wrapped up in a union jack to sell it to a few idiots.

Who else is going to drive down the wages of working class white Brits to do the jobs we're too lazy to do?

Time for the washing up lads. She's going to do the dishes just like her mother did.

Piss in a bucket then give them a rub down

NA is in part a social organisation.

They meet twice a month, that's a requirement.

Brit/pol/ stay indoors, on the internet all day.

Can you prove that it's only the social rejects who DON'T join NA?

So what region are you from lad?

Take a look at this picture lad, everyone with a mask on looks like a fucking autistic reject.

Look lads, she loves you so much she has her own fedora and will laugh at all your Pepe memes.

Enjoy sucking Paki dick when you're a dhimmi, mate

THERES THE WHITE NATIONALIST AUTIST I WANTED TO HEAR
EVERYTIME
HOW ABOUT NEITHER

NA, I'm interested.

Can the 4th guy from left stand up, or is the hunchback thing permanent?

F A L S E D I C H O T O M Y

Yeah, that guy.

Permanent hunchback?

Him as well, hes looks like a proper spacka.

BASED NA TBH

Next Call of duty right here

WHAT DO YOU MEAN NA IS SOCIAL REJECTS?

Lads, cease this meaningless war. Can't you see that the Jews want civics and ethnics to be divided?

Instead we must put aside our petty differences and come together as one.

Kind of want to join NA tbh

At least they are outside.

Brit/pol/ doesn't even do that.

Besides, what's your alternative? Going to vote for Joe Owens even though he is never going to stand anywhere?

There is literally nothing else for you to do.

Except allow your lands to be taken from you, and your daughters raped by Pakis.

HERE GORDY WORDY!

IT'S DIN DINS TIME!

BECKY HAS BROUGHT YOU A LOVELY BUCKET!

YOU CAN POO IN IT WHEN YOU'RE DONE TOO!

IMPORTANT POAL

poal.me/734mkf
poal.me/734mkf
poal.me/734mkf
poal.me/734mkf
poal.me/734mkf

Can I own a musket lads?

Have you lads ever bin in love? Who else is there to join beside NA lads?

yep

attention brits this is washington calling, we have received evidence that the germans are invading this thread and posting jerrycuck rhetoric, we request assistance, we will be engaging in saturation bombing of the thread, you may join in at your discretion
8ch.net/pol/res/7453518.html#7453908

NA are a knock-off national front.

Read this article written about the NF by the BNP over a decade ago and tell me it doesn't describe NA to a tee.
web.archive.org/web/20021220063627/http://www.bnp.org.uk/articles/article45.html

Why are you retards still trying the same, old, failed methods? I've been on your forums and skype groups and you're all a bunch of faggots and pseudo-intellectualists while supposedly being against it and you're doing nothing new, your imagery and propaganda is just more advanced and cleaner, yet unappealing to anybody who isn't autistic. You can pretend to be anything or ayone you want on the internet yet NA true to form are just as spasticated online as they are IRL when they present themselves in public.

ALEX 'looks white to me' DAVIES
Enough fucking said.

Benjamin 'lardarse' Raymond
Enough fucking said.

They're the LEADERS. What else needs to be said? The best thing put out ASSOCIATED with NA was done by someone called Zeiger who wrote the hammer of the patriot, which had some good stuff in it.

Grow up and pull yourselves together, you're embarassing all of us.

Ask NA's head commander of the schwartz gobble anythink?

What are your other options?

What are you going to do?

Who are you going to vote for?

UKIP won't stop Muslim immigration.

May thinks Sharia law is a great benefit to the country.

You have no choice but to organise outside of the political system, which is deliberately engineered against you.

And NA are the only viable Nationalist group that even remotely has its shit together at the moment.

There is literally nothing else.

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA

see tbh

Get behind UKIP, make the main ideas mainstream and presentable and form pressure groups within UKIP to campaign and push for other policies. We can drop UKIP when it outlives its usefulness.

It's just a shame Griffin fucked the BNP so badly by being a dafty.

>web.archive.org/web/20021220063627/http://www.bnp.org.uk/articles/article45.html

Pretty accurate tbh

So what do you propose doing instead?

Just keep watching Joe Owens videos and posting on Brit/pol/ ?

That won't change anything. You'll just get fat and depressed.

Joining NA you'll get fit, have a goal, a purpose, and belong to a group that's got your back.

Can't fam, I was with Joe Owens in the BNP smdh

Yes, sign up to join NA and give them all your personal details. I'm sure they won't fall into the wrong hands like the BNP membership records.

I really hope you're just mocking PR shills and are not actually this idiotic.

How closely associates is NA with IronMarch? Did they branch entirely from there? That whole site originated from a middling deviantart clique led by a degenerate Russian Uzbek "Slavros" who dated an insane necrophiliac. They're morally barren to the point of open satanism, sadism and practice net-negative metapolitics. They're probably controlled by the intelligence services like the original political skinheads were.

They are alien to imageboards and kill our humor, which is our greatest weapon.

good at making art though, which is to be expected

Neither will you. The public and the STATE are going to go against you anyway, even if you ever did get to some stage of usefulness.

They have more resources than you and more power than you'll ever have. Your methods will not work and it's childish that you think for a second they will. It's fantasy.

A collapse is not going to come.

I know for a fact that NA don't take those details nor do they have any sort of record of them tbh

Why did they take so long to load? Powder in pan, powder in barrel, patch+bullet rammed in and fire.

I agree with many of your points but fuck of yank tbh

11/9 BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

A British regular could fire 3 in a minute tbh.

Just got back in, so we've switched back to the old "based NA" tactics eh.

Lad, I'm sorry nobody is interested in your podcast, you need to get over it.

That level of daftyism can really only be achieved by govt. agents tbh

I don't know if it really is. People used to smear UKIP with BNP shit all the time back in the days. Now look at the heights UKIP has soared since its demise. Sacrificing the BNP for long-term gains is a pretty good trade tbh.

Why do you people even shill NA on here, I thought it was clear we're British nationalists, not autistic larpers. Just shows you how insignificant NA are that they try to recruit on a fucking imageboard.

Notice how all the anti-NA posters have absolutely no idea what to do instead.

He's done more damage to the nationalist movement than most of the jews here and it's Griffin who invented the term "Hollywood Nazis" to shit on everyone more radical than his cuckold gang.

NOTE THAT DOING SOMETHING IS NOT ALWAYS BETTER THAN DOING NOTHING

AND STILL WOULDN'T JOIN NA

Good lads.

Doing nothing is better than making mistakes, friend.

If anything UKIP suffered from BNP's demise, as there is no longer anyone more radical in the parliamentary politics to point to. They're now officially the most nazi.

Imagine getting shot by a musket

So you admit you are doing nothing then.

If any of you WANT to do something then, join NA.

national-action.info/join/

Several things.

1) Ranked Fire.
Muskets were fired en masse to have any hope of hitting things. Thus, prior to firing, every man in the group had to reload, meaning a given unit could only fire at the rate of the slowest member.

2) Barrel fouling. Black powders used back then were very impure by modern standards, and would leave huge amount of soot and crap behind, making the weapon take more time to load (the ramming the projectile stage) if it had been fired since its last proper cleaning.

3) Stress of combat. Simple actions are harder to perform under the stress of combat. In many cases, musket arms troops had only had a few days of training with the weapon.

Basically three things the guy in your video doesn't have to deal with.

It was formed out of ironmarch sperg skype chats and deviantart.

Slavros is a tard and the biggest pseudo-intellectual there, but somehow thinks he's not, almost all of the site used to be anti-racist until a few genuine racists and nationalists turned up and mocked them.

aaaaand it's always a (1) and no argument. Thanks for avoiding my time being wasted so early on.

It's a catch-22 really, you could say UKIP's endless campaign against the BNP didn't help the BNP who were doing much better back then. UKIP were nothing when BNP were making gains and rallying people up and down the country and stealing labour voters in the northern sink holes.

Either way I don't resent UKIP, that's politics for you and Griffin didn't play it right all the time.

The only things I liked back then about UKIP over the BNP were the economic stances and support for fracking.

I support UKIP now.

Relevant vid from Joe.
youtube.com/watch?v=EzUFJKcHiBQ

You're not even a good recruiting Sergeant lad. Fucking sell it to me.

You can only know if something was a mistake after you act.

Your statement is just an excuse for apathy.

Apathy destroys your soul.

JOIN THE BUM BUM KING'S GLORIOUS ARMY

MAKE TTPW THE QUEEN

SA THE ARCH BISHOP OF BANTERBURY

HELMERS BELT

No, I mean, le entryism through moderate politics is like pol 2008, I thought we grew out of this delusion so long ago?

don't miss him tbh

That's a cute, young and naive way of saying utterly useless.

Yet it made the most gains than it had ever made before in its history, under his leadership up until mongs and shills started worming their way in.

Idiot.

what about Helmer's Belt?

That's because he's still posting under user, I'm pretty sure.

Just humor me, when have radical nationalists ever taken a country over through a cuckold party?

Tell us how you're going to take power without electoral success.

I'm sure you know better than John Tyndall though, eh?

Mussolini getting into coalition with Cuckservatives.

Read = It fell apart under Griffin, but it had nothing to do with Griffin. Yup.

WHAT HOPE DO YOU HAVE WITH THE PUBLIC

oh, totally

UKIP is over.

Since the referendum, there is literally no point to their existence.

They have collapsed into in-fighting, over a party that nobody will vote for anymore, because they are basically a smaller version of the Tories at this point.

No, Mussolini could force the cuckolds to do what he want because he had the most radical and extreme party backed by physical party. This is an argument against moderation if anything.

Didn't say that though did I, you dumb prick.

why did i bother

he's a dreamboat

Do you read to her lad, you seem like you'd be a good father tbh.

lol

Reminder that Knightmarez is an informant and posts in these threads.

What bullies have you destroyer lad? Are you here to protect us?

Mussolini regularly would sacrifice principles to get into (and stay in power, in the case of the antisemitic laws)

He's probably the one accusing all and sundry of being him, tbh.

Leave the basement once in a while mate.

I named him, lad. He's here to protect us from the bullies.

Reminder that the thread will soon be irrelevant for I AM THE THREAD!

I'm not talking about coalitions, I'm talking about entryism through cuckold parties. It's like Mussolini had stood as a candidate for the Jewish Labor Bund.

He's my hero tbf

oh course I read to her every night lad

are you trying to be a bully, lad?

i got your back

So like the NSDAP? Which was filled with actual socialists until the Night of the Long Knives?

It's mainly foreign evropa dafties, shitposters avin a giggle, and the occasional legit luggage lad.

Do you even tradition, pleb? Smh tbh.

I'M NOT A BULLY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The Gruffalo is basically an allegory of how Israel tricks everyone in the Middle East to be scared of it by pretending they are friends with USA, then tricks the USA to be scared of it because they are feared by everyone in the Middle East.

They hardly compromised as you would have to do pretending race doesn't exist under UKIP.

I hope we aren't ruining the little lasses innocence by telling her about the jews now.

No there isn't, regardless of what both of you spastics think when you have your stupid marches, demos and counter-demos. Doesn't matter whether it's anti-fa or "fascists" it's NOT REAL POLITICS. It's a kid's trip out on the short bus.

The real reds like Straw, Mandelson and even the less likeable ones like Corbyn and Abbott are toxic and hated by the public. Into real politics once in a while.

and I'm not your mate.

lol

lel, I like it.

Oi faggot.

Yea you faggot.

If you can't walk the streets showing anything but commit colours or you get your head kicked in your politics don't matter.

No, I'm sorry but if you think that the reds in this country aren't violent you've never been out with even ukip tbh

what the fuck are you trying to say

Hope you meant dad, lad.

Can tell you've had your arse kicked more than you have whooped anybody's arse.

I didn't say they're not violent, I said that they're not a proper threat, not politically and not really physically. If you get your arse kicked by a lefty, I've no sympaphy tbh. UAF and hope not hate resort to attacking women and OAPs with hammers, you wouldn't catch them even muttering a word in a working class pub.

BTW, Benji Raymond, goyles or whatever you're calling yourself these days. If you're lurking, Joe said he's gonna twat you one when he sees you (he said it in one of his vids). You gonna take that from some "nobody" or show him how based NA really is and make him shut his mouth?

What did she mean by this?

Canadian who LARPs here because I have no alternative tbh

If your based brit/politics/ Canadian you're a legend tbh

Who wudda thunk Owen Jones was such a badass once?

LEAF

Lad I don't even want to imagine.

He still is lad, he's jsut grown up as well. I'd love to know which clubs he works the doors at now and pay a visit just to shake his hand.

brutal

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

At least May didn't wear whatever the fuck this is. It's fun to LARP as a Muslim until you are forced to be one. Fucking cunts.
twitter.com/RachelNotley/status/775358953198800896

the video of Farage speaking at the Trump rally was the most joy I've felt in years
I live through you vicariously to cope

Whoops, I meant suck his dick, lad.
no homo.

Is it gay to suck a big fat feminine black cock lads?

May has worn the hijab before, lad.

I don't think you could have asked a gayer question tbh

Now that's gay.

We all know what you're up to lad.

Lads, I'm doing it.

I'm going to join.

BASED NA

Say it loud.

Say it clear.

Non-British whites are welcome here.

How have Canadians been wrought so low? Alberta is like something out of a high fantasy book.

Suppose it's only natural the Orcs would invade eventually.

They left the Empire lad

Lad.

I know but how could you let Orcs take over this?

It's so pretty.

wew

is mansplaing just being condescending to women?

Yes.
More specifically, it's when a man feels he has to explain something to a woman as if she were a child, even if he has no idea what he's actually talking about and she's an expert in the field.

Facebook was a mistake.

Says it all really, made it too easy. Thanks for becoming the National action tier representation of feminism, it's made it much easier for anti-feminism to be mainstream outside of the media.

It's not a real word, it's like when children make words up. That's all you need to know.

Thread sure has gone quite after NA were asked some legitimate questions, none of which were answered.

How old's your mum, I'll shag the stupidity out of her if you want.

Re watching Kill Bill tbh lads

When did Tarantino become shit? after Jackie Brown? or was he always shit lads? I cant stand his new stuff

Haha nice. I saw a NA sticker in Stirling too. If u see any pepes or stickers that say cuck on them that's me. Don't forget to tag the faggy forest cafe in Edinburgh too

I saw one in my town as well, theres a lot of NA spastics up here.

It can be at times but it's a stupid term when you can just call them a condescending prick, plus women throw it around every time a man has to explain something a woman doesn't understand.

If they want men to stop mansplaining, a major source of this would be to stop asking men stupid fucking questions in the middle of a film.

Always been shit, pulp fiction was overrated. Reservoir dogs was okay; Kill Bill vol.1 & 2 were okay just for the gore and easily disrupting a boring class by randomly asking who's seen kill bill. My year 8 English teacher ended up hating me.

Like when the Australian MP who used it during PMQs
She is deputy leader of the opposition btw.
you can't spell Plibersek without Pleb

Hate to say this m8, but it's plib you can't spell plibersek without, which isn't even a word.

Consider yourself bullied.

Isn't it about time we sent the pakis home?

for some reason I've filtered you but i'm sure it was a great comment keep it up

I sometimes love the tabloids.

Based sportsman

He's degenerate trash tbh

Anyone else find it amusing they censor the word cunt and then have a massive picture of Jordan?

Why do people think Rupert Murdoch is Jewish?

He's disgusting and rich and owns a lot of media he's a proud member of the imperium though

Really enjoyed The Hateful Eight tbh. But yeah, everything after Jackie Brown apart from that is utter shite

Pretty sure it's the Hibernian conspiracy lad.

Remember, the Paddy's greatest trick was convincing the world the Jews were actually in charge.

I'm still catching up with the thread, disappointed I missed all the real time NA drama. Come back! you're a top poster lad

Overrated but I still enjoyed some of his stuff. Now he's doing stuff like Django and The Hateful Eight which are both overrated and unenjoyable, you can smell the cuckold revenge fetish through the screen. Absolutely no subtlety.

adorable

People accuse everyone of being Jewish, often on the basis of virtually no evidence. It's very irritating tbh because now when someone says that someone's jewish, unless it's extremely obvious, I have to check that they actually are

Reservoir Dogs was good but essentially a rip off of Hard Boiled
Pulp Fiction is great, really
Jackie Brown is good
Kill Bills were where it went off the rails. He has become too obsessed with "Genre" pieces.
Death proof was dreadful.
;Tbh tarantino sucks a dialogue.'
I didn't mind Django

he also directed the first half of From Dusk to Dawn (i.e. everything up until it got stupid from vampires)

i wonder if the guy in the middle kept them on leads

Right lads I'm off to bed.

Goodnight sweetheart

night lad.

Fuck off paedo

Fuck of you nonce.

Jesus Christ you twats are embarrassing.

FRESH ALEXANDER GORDON JAZZHANDS

when will they learn

lol fuck off manlet

tbh I like his facial hair. Reminds me of hugh jackmans wolverine, just fat, far more retarded.

Lad…

YANKS OUT

because she's clearly a prepubescent girl right

I love her

No word of a lie, I was thinking of doing a cartoon version of Joe with that very image!

Good stuff.

Who is she lad?

Virginia

Majority of those clothes are worn by underaged girls lad, you're a nonce.

==LOW RES NUDE OF GINNE!=

.:IIIIHIHHIHHHII::I:.
.IIIIHIHHHHHHIHIIIIMHHI:,
:IIIIHIHHHHHHMMHHIHHIIHHIII:.
.:IHIHHHHHHHHHHHHHIHIHHIHHHIH:I:,
,.:HIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIHIHHII:.
,.:IHHHHHHHHHHMMMMHHHHHHHIIHHHIHIII,
.:IIHHHHHHHHMMMMMHHHHMMMHHMHHHIIIHIIII:
.IIHHHMMMMMMMHHMMMHHHMMMHHMHII:HHHII:I.
:HIHHHMHMMMMMMMMMMMMHMHHHHII:HHMMHII:II
:HHHHMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHIIHIHHMMHHHHII::I:
:IIHHHHHMHMMMMMMMMMMHMMHIHMMMMHHHI:"::IIHII:
:IHHHHHMHMMMMMMMMMMMMHHI:II::I:"' . '"IHH.
::HHHHMHMMMMMMMMMMHMHHI:II::.' . 'VMA.
IHHHHHMHNMMMMMMMMHMHHI:II:. . . "MMH.
HHHHHMHMMMMMMMMMMHMHI:I::.' . . . .,MMM:.
HHHHMHMMMMMMMMMMMHMHI:II:. .. . ..LI:"IMMI.
HMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMHI:II.'. :HT;.,, VHI:
HHHHHMHMMMMMMMMMHMHHHI:HMHII:,. ':,MHP"HPIHII.
IHHHHMHMMMMMMMMMHMHHHII::IT:.I:. 'HMMH ,:" VII:
:HHHHHHHMHMMMMMHMHHHHIIMMMPVHI::. .P"TIT"' IH:I
HHIHHHHHHMHMMMMHMHHHHH:VMMM:.HI:H:. :. . . .II:I.
:HHHHHMHMMMMMHMHHHHIIHMMHHI:.:HI:. . .. . :III;
IHHHHMHMMMMMMMHHHHHI:IT:TI:..:HI:.. ..:. . :IHII
IHHMHMMMMMMMMMMMHHI:I::.:. ..:II::.. :I.. :HIIH.
'HHHMHMMMMMHMHHHH:II:.. …:II:II./'::. ' IHHIH;
HHMHMMMMMMMHMHHHH:I:I::….::VIHI;, ' . . IHHIHA
MHHMMMMMMMMMHMHHH:II:::…::II:::.;,,,: AHHIHH;
;HHMHMMMMMMMMHMHH-:II::..:::I::"",,:"'' .HHHIHHI.
'HHHMHMMMMMMMMHMHHA:II:.:H.::-"'""' ,'. .AMHHIHHH;
:HHMHMMMMMMMMMMHMHA:II::.::::-;,,:: .. :AMHI:IHHI
'HHMHMMMMMMMMMMHMHHA:III:::II:II::. . .AMMHI:IHHH.
:HHHMHMMMMMMMMMHMHHA:IIIHII:.:::. . .AMMMHI:IHHH:.
'HHMHMMMMMMMMMMMMHMHHHI:":VIII::…:AMMMMHHI:IHHHI
;IHMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMHHII:. '"" 'AMMMMMMMHI:IIHHH:I.
:IMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMHHHII:. .:IHMMMMMMHHHIHIHHHI::.
;HHHMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMHHHI:..IHHMHMMHHHHHIHHHMHH;I:".'
;HHHHHMHMMMMMNMMMMMMMHMHHHI::.HHHHMMHHHHHIHIHHHHHI:'
:HHHHHHHHMHMMMMMMMMMHHHMHHHI:IHHMHMMHHHHHMHIHHHHIHI;
;HHHHHHHHMMHMMMMMHMHHMMHIHMI:IIHHHMHHHHMHMHIHIHHHHI:.
IHHHHHHHHHHMHMMMMMHMHHMMHHMMII:IHHMMHMHHHHMMHMHMHHHH;
;HH:":IHHHHMHMMMMMHMHIHMHIIMMHI:IMHMMMI:HHHHHMMHHHHI:I.
;HV" . .:IIHHHMMMMMMMHHHMMHIIHMHHI:HHHMHI:IHHIHHIHHMHI:II;.
;IV" . .''":VMMMMMMHMHHHMMHI:HHHHI:HHHIHI:IHHHHHIHHHIHII;,
.II" .. . ':VHHHMHMMMMMHMHHI:HMMHI:IHHHI::IHHHI:HIHHHI:I:.
.II . . . . . ':HHHHMHMMMHMMMHIHIMMMHI:HHHMI:IHHHIHI:HHHHII:I.
.;V' . .. . . 'IHMMMHHMHHHMMMHIHIHHHHI:IHHHI:IHHHHHIHHHHHIIHII:.
.:I" .. . . . :IHMMMHHHMHHIHHHI:HHIHHHIHIHHHAIHHHHHHI:HHHIHII:.
'..: . . . :IMMMHMHHIMHIIHHI:IHHI:IHHIHHHHIHIHHHHIHIHHHHIHI:.
.: .. . . . ..:IHMMMHMHMHMHHHHMHIHHI:.IVIIHHHIHHHHHHHHI:HIHHIHII:.
.: . . . . :IHMMMHMIHIH:IIHHHIHH:.I:IIHHHIHHHHHHHHIHI:IHHHI:;.
:: .:. . . . ..:IHHMMMHMIHIH:IIHHHMHH::..:HHHHI:HHHHHHI:I:IIIHII;
:. … . . . ..::HHHMMHMHHII:HIIHHMMHH:..:HHHMHHIHHHI:: . :IHII:I
':…. . . . ..:IHHHMMMMHMHI:HIHMMMHA…VHMMHHHMI:' .' :IH::"
:. .. …. . ..IHHHHMMMMHHII:I:IHMMHA. .VHMHHHI:' :,
::… . …. . . ..::IHHHMMMMIHII::I:IHMMHHMHIHIHI'' . . ,
::…. . ….. .. …::IIIHHHMMIHI::IHHHIIIHHHIIHI". .. . ,
::.:………. .. . ….:::HHIIHHHHHHHIIHMMMHI:' 'VI::.. . . ,
::.:…………. .. . …AHIHIIIIIHHHI::""' 'VII:.. .. .
::.:.:………. .. . …HHHIIIIIIHHHI::. . 'VII::. . . ,
':::.:.:….. .. . . . ..:MHHIHIIIII:I::. . 'VII:::. .. .
:::::.:..:…. . . . …AHHHHIHIIII:::. . 'VII:::. . . :.
:::::::.:….. .. . ….MHHHHHIHIII::.:.. . 'VII::. . ::
:::::::::.:…. .. ….:MHHHHIHII:I::::… . 'VI::. . ::I)
'::::::::::.:… .. …:MHHHHIHIIII::::.. . 'VI:. …:V
.:::::::::::.:…. . .AMMHHIHIII:I::::… . . I::. …:-"
:.::I::::::::.:. . ..MMMHHIHIIII:I:::… . . .::. ,..-"
:..:II:I:::::.:.. . ..MMMHHIHIIIIIII:I::…. . . ..::""'
.::.:III:I::::::.:.. ..MMMMIVHIHIIIII:I::::…. . …..:,
.:.::..:III:I:::::.:… .MMHMAIVHHIHIIIII:I::::.. . ..::..:,
. .:::.::III:I::::.:… .VMMHMAIVHHHIHIIII:I::::.. ..:…:::
. :::I.:::III:I:::.::.. .:MMHHMAIVHHIHIIIII:I::::….:::.::::
.::IIH.:::III:I::::.:.. .MMHMHMAIVHHHIHIIIIII:I:::.:::::::I)
.::IIHH.II:::II:I::::.:…MMMHMHMAIVHHHHHIHII:I:::..::::::HV
::IIIHIH.III::I:I::::.:. .MHHMHHHIAIIVHHHHIHIII:…::::.:-"
:IIHIHHA.VIHII:I:::::::…HHHHHHIHI::":VHHHII:I:::…:-'
IIHIHHHHI.HHIHII:I:::::…HHHIHII:' . .'"VIIIII::-'

Tfw shagged 16 yr old at age 24 many times legally.

lmao everyone point at this stupid gaijin and laugh

Did it work? I can't really tell. Be careful, lad. Over a month of nofap now.

That's not illegal fam

>He's never seen slags of legal age dressing up like schoolgirls

How can someone be this sheltered and low-T?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No lad, formatting was a bit off.

Searched for ascii woman. I had no idea people had made ascii porn.

asciiworld.com/-Naked-Womens-.html

Did you wife her and mould her in your own image like a misogynistic hsitlord and god/alpha would?
Disappointed if you didn't tbh, it's most likely the best bet for getting a decentish girl. You're still gonna have to deal with angry dads though, even at that age.

tbh I prefer not seeing the vagina tbh. Not homo tbh. And no that does not mean I want the edit where she has a dick. Still pretty good pic though tbh. I love her so much lads. Starting to cry tbh

Why is she a meme with brit/pol/.

She looks psychotic.

I'll be fucked if I can get the technique right for how I actually wanted it, thought I could make it fit well in ,but it was easier to just draw the bugger in the end.

Used to post here occasionally.

twitter.com/jackwilky_95/status/775052877496737792

WEW LAD

She used to post here and would try and drum up attention here to her early Brietbart London articles, probably to drive up the page views.

She then became a meme.

I don't think she's been confirmed to be posting on here for a long, long time.

meant to attach transparent version.

If I wasn't a NEET I'd pay money for pics of her.

He was powering up.

Right after that he hid in the the luggage pick up jumped in and beat up all the AFA

I love her lads…

why is she so much better than Ginnie?

LOOKS LIKE THE PURGER HAS BECOME THE PURGED

newstatesman.com/politics/elections/2016/09/jeremy-corbyns-seat-abolished-boundary-changes

Lad please kill yourself.

Jesus Christ.

Fair enough lad.

I'd have assumed someone "powering up" in NA just involved them going top, while someone else went bottom.

He still has a seat lad, now he has a fuck ton of Jews in it now.

I'll never kill myself, lad.

saved

the fuck is this shit

for

Didn't mean to deny you your rightful (you) lad

Doesn't change that hapa look of distant craziness.

He's been in nationalism for years so it wouldn't surprise me if he has. There was one book he mentioned in one video of tactics the left had used in local politics to get their own way, I'll have to look through and get the title. Books are worth having and reading if they're practical and useful and you put theory into practice. Evola, Lovecraft and most books in general are useless tbh, unless you're a child and in which case it's often easier to relay ideas through concepts and fiction.

A few books I want to get hold of.

Missed that OC. Good stuff as always, how can cuckchan even compete with these memes and BASED JOE?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH VIRGINIA IS A PURE BLOODED BRIT AND A VIRGIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DEFAMER SHOO SHOO

FUCK YOU GINNIE IS PERFECT!

amp.ibtimes.co.uk/islamic-state-bans-burka-northern-iraq-after-veiled-woman-kills-2-jihadists-1579804

where were you when labour was more extreme than ISIS

Just check for them secondhand on Amazon

Actually kill yourselves

He's toast, tbh.

Wonder how long they'll keep an anti-semite around…

She's saving herself for marriage. Someone has to give her children, lad.

No

FUCK YOU LAD!

you know for most of us, it's an act, right?

inb4 jokes on you, i was only pretending to be retarded meme

disgusting.

I don't like her lad but I have to disagree.

Looks more like concentrated autism from trying to be a Jap too hard to me.

Even as an extremist group hell bent on conquering Europe with breeding whores who come to you voluntarily, women still ruin everything

I don't care "if it's an act" it's still irrelevant shitposting

This is all smoke and mirrors lad, now we can't ban the burka because SEE UR JUST LIKE ISIS!!!

^ See >

What is it with you chocaboo nonces anyway. What happened to ye olde thymey angland.

Feels like me knickerz are in a twist, lad.

He's probably munched her minge too, tbh.

Ginnie is Brit/pol/ culture, tbh.

See above tbh.

Also, before anyone denies it, tbh is part of Brit/pol/ culture tbh. tbh.

I really enjoy memes

Got turned on tbh.

SAVE ME LADS

well your in good company. i also suffer from chronic meme addiction :^)

she's been pounded more times than Berlin when the RAF was in town

I don't support MOMs though tbh

WEW LAD

No (you)s for you.

Who is Wings Over Scotland and why is British Twitter up in arms over his free speech or him being banned?

Race war to door wars

Buy it now on Amazon.co.uk

>the only one of my flatmates who socialises with me already has a bf and he is /fit/ as fuck

London was a mistake should have been a brickie

tbf they could very possibly have been designed for 13-14yos.

The cut-off for pornography is 18 tbh lad
Pornography is degenerate anyway

Going to tbh.

Smh, Griffin should have listened.

Drop out before it's too late and you regret it. JUST DO IT.

What course lad? It's not hard finding people tbh, you have your subject and you also have societies you can join.

That's her gay friend

It's a faggot Scottish Independence supporting group tbh,

(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))

Pepper your neg hole, lad…

Ohhh, got it.

So fuck all worth of note, time for bed for me then.

i made that lad

Imade it.

What should Griffin have listened to again?

Glad to see a fellow lad that wants to keep it local.

I'm going to do some litter picking tomorrow afternoon during my lunch break. Can't believe why I didn't think of that sooner!

Life is simpler when you think local!

youtube.com/user/reziztanze/discussion

Someone link this image to him.

Why is theater inherently effeminate?

But lad then the student finance people will take £20 a week from me until my debt is settled

Veterinary Medicine, course doesn't start for a while though

Erm. No you didn't, lad.

I think you'll find i did mate

I present to you the anti-erection tbh lads

You'll never need to wank again if your watch this spoopy skellingtons video blogs

About a week or so right? Well freshers starts soon so if you enjoy clubbing it can be pretty good. Good at uni lad

*good luck

she would be cute if she wasn't a skeleton

I will forever bee and not bee

I fucking hate seeing bone. Especially joints tbh

I like skinny girls though tbh lad

Cheers lad. Do cuckchan even know about the true word of Local Joe? Not even peeked at it in a long time and don't think I'll start tonight.
Run up to the referendum were top times for OC, lads all over chipping in with contributions (in-between all the derailing shitposts), don't know how outer Holla Forums has the nerve to say we never make any OC.

I fucking love the state the Labour party are in, brings a smile to my face every time.

Who else here is keeping it local?

What local activities are you going to engage in?

Is ethnic cleansing an OK'd local activity?

Still, I'm nearly 0.5% done on this dissertation, lads!

Fucking hell, laaaaaaaaaaaaad

=="At the end of the his year of office Pompey simply retired into private life. His motives were obscure to his contemporaries and have been much discussed since; his later career suggests that he had no very definite political aims beyond being the man of the hour whenever a crisis occurred - which he may have been shrewd enough to realize would from now on be all too often." - Description of Gnaeus Magnus Farage

Has a single news satire talk show made fun of the footage of Hillary's collapsing and being dragged by her aids now that she's supposedly in good health again?

Can't wait to see Stephen Colbert, Trevor Noah and John Oliver ridicule the footage.

You may have made a very basic sutton hoo helmet but i made it into a comfy saxon tbh

Lad, we can see all your previous posts you know.

you need to stop trying to nick other peoples work tbh

It's nowhere near as good as the first but I still love the soundtrack tbh lads

Don't be a dafty you saddo! That's now what ordinary people want.

They want busses running on time, jobs, less dog shit on the streets, money in the pocket, breadt on the table.

Think LOCAL lad!

ok

How would you conceive your first child with Virginia, lads?

rape

Oh, get over yourself. Bring on the graveyard shift tbh.

shameful mate.

I'm only memeing tbh lad

Not sure if I'm ok with Joe tbh

You spend too much time on the inetrnet lad, being a saddo.

Why aren't you out engaging in local politics?

toqonline.com/archives/v8n2/TOQv8n2Redmond.pdf

Here's a pretty decent review for the book.

she'd want your sperm, lad.

The desert of her womb will yield no fruit.

jizz in her ass, she can catch the drippings and use a turkey baster

Might have to get that.

ok

She's only 26 lad

Number of interracial couples seen today: 1.

Saw them walking through the park. Looked like teenagers. White girl and "Asian" male.

Girl was very average but leaned more to being attractive than ugly tbh. The "Asian" was top-tier aesthetically as far as that goes.

Still annoying.

shoo shoo defamer

That's disgusting, lad

It's worse than that lad, i'm on linux and actually had to shoop that.

somebody did post my oc that i made the day after the we won brexit for the first time the other day.

i just don't feel the need to point it out personally.

Joe is based tbh lad, you haven't even killed a man

Fucking cunts tbh

>>>/zoo/

Reading books is for inte net saddos.

We need to be out in the local community, meeting with the local people and talking about local matters.

That's what gets results! Look at UKIP!

i fucked that up.

*somebody did post my oc that i made the day after we won brexit the otherday

tick tock body clock, Ginnie

Might have to be cheeky and download it online tbh, think it's legit

This.

I made the saxon originally tbh, then anons edited it into that form.

would you risk it lad?

ahaha

But how do you rape the willing, lad?

How do I get an alt-right gf lads?

Who is this bitch, I've seen this webm posted all over the place with no context

It's shit tbh played it for about 3 hours and refunded it

BASED

BE LIKE JERRY LEE LEWIS LADS

MARRY YOUR 13 YEAR OLD COUSIN

I don't care if it's rape or not. She's going to receive my dick one way or another.

I sometimes forget that that man was president of the united states.

FRESH FARAGE
lbc.co.uk/farage-i-thank-david-cameron-for-insulting-ukip-136894
MR SLIPPERY BTFO

What an appalling waste of a get

Ta lad, I'll have a go at clubbing but I'm not much of a fan of the music that's popular in the mainstream clubs

tbh it should be legal when in agreement with the parents of a child to groom her to become the perfect wife when she comes of age tbh.

Find a non alt-right girl and make her alt-right.

The warhammer one is pretty fun tho lad

that's the point, lad

This is what happens when you don't think local tbh.

Is it?

I never got into warhammer as a kid but it always looked pretty neet tbh

How do I get into the series/lore lad?

Does anyone else notice Hu-White men considerably drop their standards when dating Asian women?

Most of these gooks wouldn't be touched with a bargepole by men of their own race.

he was a APE

no shit

REMINDER THAT THE ONLY WAY IS TO KEEP IT LOCAL LADS.

tbh the hottest Asian women are made by Asian men with white women

White Men with Asian women produce Elliot Rodger tier garbage

Nah lad, you can if you want to but it's still a fun game if you don't, I never heard of warhammer till I played of the total war version. It's pretty fun with monster units and magic.

The lore is shit. LOTR: Battles for Middle-Earth is one thousand times better. Fuck that other guy who thinks differently tbh sick of him and his bullying.

Somehow it only got worse

You better not be advocating rape, lad

and a WAR CRIMINAL

cool beans but I'll probably wait for the GOTYAYEY edition tbh

I'm not, lad.

REMINDER THAT GERMANY AND AMERICA ARE NOT LOCAL
THEY ARE IN FACT VERY FAR AWAY

LOCAL SOLUTIONS GET REAL WORLD RESULTS!

Stop anti-local posting.

It actually is extremely effective tbh but it has to be part of a larger scheme tbh

Why live?

tbf Germany's actually pretty close. You've been able to walk it since the channel tunnel got made.

Of course, because of bigoted pensioners, we can never again enter Europe.

That's Sinead from Firestart media.

See lad,shit like this is why she left us and no longer posts here.

IMPORTANT POAL

poal.me/n2z9bn
poal.me/n2z9bn

poal.me/n2z9bn
poal.me/n2z9bn

poal.me/n2z9bn
poal.me/n2z9bn

poal.me/n2z9bn
poal.me/n2z9bn

poal.me/n2z9bn
poal.me/n2z9bn

poal.me/n2z9bn
poal.me/n2z9bn

poal.me/n2z9bn
poal.me/n2z9bn

It's why she lurks, though.

Her nipple is brown

You've joined the club, and taken the local pill.

LETS KEEP THIS THREAD LOCAL LADS!

I'm watching you lad

David Byrne isn't local. Guess he got older, and stopped making sense.

Joe Owens is a faggot tbh

I hope she gets as excited as I get writing them.

Why wouldn't she have a bum, lad? Girls have bums

Fuck you, lad. Good thing I already drew the curtains

Cry harder fagot

~millenialwewswreckingcrew

Or are you just autistic?

Pissed on any kids lad?

I'll be waiting for that inevitable gap, lad

LETS MAKE BRITAIN LOCAL AGAIN!

Any point staying in the west lads? The demographic changes aren't going to be overturned, the american black male cuck porn fetish is already apparent here. Only in parts of Asia are White Men treated with respect. Its over, and I don't want to stay for the collapse. This local politics meme is meaningless in my part of London where the couples are black male, white female. My family members have all recently joined the labour party and routinely channel 4 news. I have 100 grand and I'm going to spend it with a filipina of my choice. Not coming back until the big inheritance.

Not NA lad I'm a Harrisfag

I don't mind him all that much but he's completely fucking irrelevant

It's arguable that Manet Woes has more influence than him

Fuck you, lad. Actually getting chills here. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CUCK
U
C
K

You're not thinking local lad.

You sound like a daftie.

WEW LAD

Kill yourself gookloving cuck.

Lads, is obedience a cuck or Aryan trait?

It's entirely contextual lad

If I post from the Philippines will you give me (You)'s lad?

Just let me in lad

My post-free hip-gaze gets the ladies wet lad.

LOCAL IS THE NEW CIVIC

UP THE IRONS

I hope its a JF saying this, otherwise this is a level of h'white Jerrycuckery yet unseen

SAAAVE MEEEEE

I loved that game so fucking much

I remember blowing up big ben

was dank as fuck

Who /BASED NA/ here?

More of a Priest fan tbh

DON'T BE A SADDO, GET LOCAL, STAY LOCAL

Night lad.

Don't worry.

Most of these are fake.

LOCAL

Can't be sure, happy for your input.

tfw my OFW was too tired to vc with me tonight due to the Arab family working her too hard or maybe she's cheating on me with some foreign chad but keeping me as a spare for later.

Fuck I loved those games. Blowing up hippies in #2 was so fucking fun.

Yeah just Islamic zealots much better.

People obey either because they are afraid of punishment or out of a sense of duty and loyalty. One is imposed upon them while the other emerges from their own virtue.

KEEP IT LOCAL NOW LADS

mate everyoneis asleep

and it should be said that the virtue must be reciprocal between those who lead and those who obey or else leaders become unworthy of loyalty and lose it.

If that's not grounds for deportation I don't know what is.

ONLY DAFTIES DONT KNOW TO STAY LOCAL

Filtered the local poster

Yes, Britain is entirely Jew run and always has been, we are the cause of all strife and ills in the world blah blah blah and we should be ashamed and abandon all our history and heritage.

What can you do.

REMINDER THAT LOCAL ISSUES MAKE A DIFFERENCE

Who else /slaughteringAyyLMAOs/ here?

Keep it that way lad, they were fucking garbage tbh Path of the Furon would be at least ok if it weren't so terribly broken

Become as cucked as Germany apparently. That seems to be what they're demanding.

Lads I'm tall, semi-handsome and muscular but have aspergers. How do I get women attracted to me without having to make much conversation?

EDF 4.1 is pretty good.

Ment for

Honestly, if we are the source of all the world's problems then we'd best just embrace that fact

You kys.

They don't lad, you're worthless because of your cock, I'd suggest becoming a poof or rich(buy yourself a gf/wife).

L O C A L
O
C
A
L

Let them do the talking. I have a friend similar to you and he's been swimming in pussy as long as I've known him and I'm a subhuman virgin.

true obedience is only possible from people who can kill you

Barbaric

Don't desecrate this thread with your lies, lad.

I'm happy being a scape goat we'll finally enjoy splendid isolation.

Cover yourself in mayo and castrate yourself in front of her on the first date.

If that dosen't work? You got a tough one.

The best way to get girls is to dress up like a girl and pretend to be a girl honestally.

Good luck, and godspeed.

whisper in their ears "wanna fuck?"

Why did they build so many ugly buildings, lads?

Now you'r thinking local!

I like it.

The real historical Aryans actually followed my principle. Heroic warriors lead bands of men by example and if he wronged them or failed them the men would leave and find a new leader.

They were thinking local.

It gets results!

The Joepill is that: none of these people are relevant; they're hobbyist playpens for converted politics-obsessed nationalists to have deep discussions about issues that simply don't move voters, and that non-trivial power and influence can only be achieved through engaging in electoral politics which in Britain starts with winning council seats.

Local politics, not confrontations and especially not what Millennial Woes does which is sit on his arse talking for three hours about nothing.

But did they think local?

That's what makes a difference.

Lads, I don't like anything. Is this depression?

I believe you lad.

It's a matter of honor.

I tried to listen to some Adam Wallace earlier and I could just hear Joe calling him a daftie and a tosser the whole time.

Wew lad, that picture reminds me of college. I didn't see our flat's kitchen table for about 7 months.

Welcome to life

That had better not be you ttpw…..

Very true. Politics is not achieved by talking about things like some kind of philosopher.

Local politics is what really matters.

They should invite Joe "Defenestrate Dafties" Owens onto their shows. That would be a good laff. Especially if it took the form of Joe interrogating them, their beliefs and methods.

I know this feel mate. My social awkwardness has destroyed huge swathes of my otherwise extremely promising life.

Did mine hours ago, listened to some Scruton to help pass the time

˥∀ƆO˥

Yeah, these people that think the directionlessness of the modern age is the result of a wider society wide nihilism just don't get it.

What really matters is making sure the bins are collect on time.

That's proper LOCAL thinking.

He's a searchlight spy tbh

SPPPYYYYYY

Good job dealing with the local issues first lad, that's what makes a difference!

He would hand their arse to each of them, especially Woes. Because deep down they know he's right so they couldn't even argue with him, all they could do is defend their narcissistic masturbation sessions for what they are. They change nothing and they know it.

Lads

What is when the Muslims take over they ban Jaffa cakes? Is this a local issue?

You're both a daftie and a saddo tbh lad.

ⓁⓄⒸⒶⓁ

Dafties and Saddos don't think local.

When is YOUR bin day?

Lad

How is the jaffa cake shortage affecting you lad?

NEW THREAD LADS

v

v>>7458544

v
v
v>>7458544

My jaffa cake is bigger than yours lad

cunt

tasteful amount of Harris tbh

I think Woes would be scared of him tbh.

ofc he would be

Woes is a chubby manlet NEET of course he'd be scared of him.

Someone make another.

Oh fuck off

post disregarded

As bad as flag-fags tbh

WEW

How would I know about your ID being green?

Cos you're a secret queer

this tbhcauh, loves it up the bum

The show is shit but this made up for it tbqh

Farewell thread I liked you.

>>>/benis/

Get your head examined