When are we going to kill them?

When are we just going to kill them. Go out with a knife or a hammer, and a camera, and kill a particularly bad jew, and then upload it to youtube or liveleak? That's the kind of action that can change things. Otherwise you're just jerking off.

In summary, get out there and kill jews. Kill them with knives, guns, hammers, sniper rifles, you name it, and record and share the whole thing. This is 100% legal free speech btw as it has a political purpose, it is 100% legitimate political protected speech, also I'm behind 30 pakistani proxies.

I hope this helps everybody.

Peace the fuck out,

The Ethical Atheist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3lFBq7_CPk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thanks for reaffirming that tor posters are always cancerous faggots, OP.

thanks FBI
this is why we should ban TOR

Not sure if shill or idiot, really. I'm leaning towards shill.

How's the weather in DC, agent Johnson?

How do you do fellow kids?

Hi FBI

Don't you three letter faggots have anything better to do today?
You seem bored.
Do you need something magical to brighten your dreary day?

Only a soulless atheist would talk that easy and freely about killing people.

woah woah woah, stop the hostility. What I said is the truth, so why are you mad? And, if one can tell that somebody is using tor, tell me how one can tell whether somebody is using tor.

0/10

Dayly reminder that various people try to post "I KILLED A BLACK BABY" and will report us to the media/feds.

if any way to do it, it would be to bomb them

Hello FBI.

yeah, no, gfy with a rake FBI

This is the problem with Whites. They'd rather watch their mom go black instead of killing the jews. If Whites were low-inhibition bad boys like the folks in Fallujah or something like that, jews wouldn't dominate you. They would be quickly exterminated. Supposedly Hitler said something like this too.

hai eff bee eye

You first OP

not fbi, true Aryan warrior

FBI

So edgy, why don't you get of your tor and post like a real man, i know why don't you give use your contact information and show us what a really man you are.

pretty sure jim got drunk and went shit-posting

you've convinced me. I concede. Here are my bank account details.

I knew you where a coward OP, you edgelords are always cowards, you come to Holla Forums, talk real tough, attack other for being cowards, but when someone dares you, you chicken out.

How retarded. Holla Forumsacks would do more damage making propaganda and spreading rather than doing this.

Muh PR is only bad if you are compromising your final position (a la gamergate). Taking baby steps to said final position by portraying a compromised position is not PR.

g8 b8 m8

Sure thing, FBI. We totally believe you.

Now get the fuck out you scrubs.

youtube.com/watch?v=I3lFBq7_CPk

Wew.

No thanks op, I think Holla Forums is doing just fine as we are right now.

Edit: captcha had "cia" in it kek

Thanks guys, you beat me to it.

Just how is this shit allowed.

See the ID? That's Jimbo

Not until we win.

Or lose.

You people are exceptionally poorly trained and will be executed in mass by us after we take power.

No problem fam. Pic related is OP.

OP is a gigantic faggot and should be gassed immediately and all, but is that saying SAGE in cuneiform?

Context?

No idea. Found that on 8 chan. OP gave alink to a database with some of the same kind but about petty shit I don't care about.