The Madman is doing it!

Trump to release results of physical, calls candidate health 'an issue' after Clinton incident

It answers the question of why he was being so quiet yesterday.

archive.is/bKdEX
foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/12/trump-to-release-results-physical-calls-candidate-health-issue-after-clinton-incident.html

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/150284922631/checking-my-predictions-about-clintons-health
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the point? If a birth certificate can be so easily faked, so can medical reports.

If there isn't something major in the record, all anyone but her diehard supporters are going to talk about is how they doctored her medical records. If there is something in her records, then everyone speculates wildly on how it is killing her. She has already proven in the mind of the public how poor her health is. It's a forgone conclusion that she is unwell. This is forcing their hand and either way can be spun as a win.

This guy is just twisting the knife with a grin on his face. He knows he won, so he's enjoying himself as much as he can before the trash is needed to be taken in the oven.

First post, always.

He's going to release how big his dick is, isn't he?

He waited for Hillary's illness to be public to release his result.

NIMBLE NAVIGATOR

Long Strong Twelve Inch Dong

Gonna get jellied bro

He's got the stats to back that cash.

b-b-b-but where are the taxes returns! :'(

I love how they always run away after a single post.
I wonder if it's an actual rule somewhere for them to just make that first post for impression and then disengage.

he should wait until they cannot replace hillary

then they are super fucked

So he lied or scammed on taxes

May I remember EVERYONE, clinton foundation.

end of story. There

one for one.

Now lets start counting corruption numbers shall we?

what? English is not your first language.

He knows they won't replace her without a fight, which is what he is counting on I bet. He wants the dems to try and remove her. She is dying and knows this is her only chance so she will fight back. Since she is backed by foreign interests, you may see some fireworks as well. The fight wil undoubtedly spill out into the public with possibly the dems throwing Hillary under the bus and trying to tarnish her so her backers drop her. She will use every legal trick in the book and all her ties in the media to strike back at the anyone trying to remove her. They will undoubtedly try and kill each other. He wants that shit show to hit the fan.

I honestly think there is nothing special. He is holding out so when he finally releases them and nothing special is found there, he can go balls to the wall about her releasing transcripts and such from the speeches she was paid to give.

good shit

We ever going to see those tax returns…

You guys can't seriously be supporting this orange racist still, right?

No one will ever be able to accuse him of being insecure ever again.

working graveyard again Moishe? Don't you have some somalians and ethiopians to keep away from your jewish princesses?

If you fags had any idea how to properly run a campaign he might feel compelled to. He'll do it if and when it benefits him.

OFFICIAL Holla Forums(TM) GUIDE OF TREATING AGITATORS:

1. Click the arrow next to their name
2. Click on "Add filter"
3. Select ID+
4. ???
5. Thread quality returns back to normal levels.

Coughing Fits
Pants of Shit
Blood Clot Head
Wets The Bed
Down The Stairs
In A Chair
Seizures Happen Everywhere

How thorough is a medical/physical exam when running for president?

Is it a few simple strength tests and a blood test, or are they more thorough than that?

I think they'd go all out. Probably put a finger your butt at least.

I don't believe there is any official requirement. It's just long been the practice for candidate's doctors to verify a candidates physical health. The only Presidential Fitness Tests are the ones kids take in elementary school gym class.

For some reason I thought a medical test was protocol, especially if a candidate could have some underlying mental disease that could effect choices made as the President e.g.. Hillary having Alzheimers

Nope. There have been many arguments in the past that there should be one. It's just been assumed that a party wouldn't try to run a dying invalid. They didn't learn from FDR. But, most faggots think he was a good POTUS so they give him a pass.

they do it just so you will do what you just did
replying to it instead of the OP
good job

The more you know. Maybe Clinton's condition will make a thorough medical test a requirement now. It's pretty embarrassing watching her struggle standing, walking without clutching onto people, needing help getting up stairs/into cars, blacking out, coughing incessantly.
Who would want a president who can't even get through a 9/11 memorial tribute?

it's just pneumonia, goy
she's somehow had it for years
now stop paying attention to it

I'm mad no one mentioned that she was hugging a little kid while she supposedly has pneumonia

Only one tax return is unavailable because it is still being worked over by lawyers and the IRS. ALL THE OTHER TAX RETURNS ARE AVAILABLE! Maybe if you didn't repeat lies constantly you wouldn't be losing.

Thanks.

And now they are saying several staff got it, so her body double going to the kid is fucking ridiculous in that light.

They are fucking up so badly, the charade can't keep going on.

Over under on hillary dropping out?

Hi

too soon

Death to CTR!!!

Obama could end the audit today and Trump would have no excuse not to release them, there's nothing there.

So then where are they?
Provide the links then.

Hillary won't let them replace her until she's dead. She might even be requiring the DNC commit soduku to join her as impish minions in the afterlife.

tfw they will be the Berenstain bears and the Berenstein bears simultaneously.

Daily reminder that Scott Adams is a wizard and an ally.
He predicted this in fucking December of Current Year Minus One.
blog.dilbert.com/post/150284922631/checking-my-predictions-about-clintons-health

Dilbert man is dank

Impressive

>My Penis is 9" long, think of it, 9 inches. But you don't need all nine because you have natural barriers so we only need around half

Oh man, and here I was thinking that their screwing over of Bernie was a glorious mess to behold. This new shitshow is going to be fucking BIBLICAL.

I heard from a friend of a friend that Trump is so healthy that, while he was being given a prostate exam, he sneezed and accidentally bit off his doctor's finger.

Pfft. Still shorter than Michelle Obama's.