Mods on crystal cafe ban you for shitposting

WEW
What a fucking hugbox indeed. This is what a failure of an imageboard ran by women looks like, folks. Start taking notes.
The moderators are worse than dysnomia BY FAR, and the users are easily triggered faggots larping as chicks. This might be the most entertaining thing we've seen in a long time.

Stop giving them attention. They probably get off on the idea that another website cares even a little bit about them.
more attention than they're used to IRL that's for sure

sounds good whats the url?

That's the classic female for you. Behind every "sophisticated" and "snarky" wamin lies a basic bitch.

crystal.cafe

got autobanned for spam lol

proxies are your friend, user.

fuck crystal cafe

Sounds like Holla Forums

Maybe we should shitpost more gently

no shit

There is some real trolling potential here.. We all know bitches are narcissistic as fuck. Give them a platform and appease their ego they'll soon spill all their darkest and deepest secrets.

Wonder how many of them are coal burners.

Just kys.

Mewch when

They banned their fucking whiteknights too becuz "muh sekrit wymen club"

Have you read through their posts, they are just a gender flipped /r9k/, they are all incels, crazy cat ladies, or home ridden girls that without having a guy they are co-dependant on, don't have any identity of their own.

They are just gender flipped you. And the funny thing is, you will always hate each other with a passion despite having interests that often cross over.

Unless someone posts a hot pic, then both sides rhetoric go out the window.

I actually wouldn't have a big issue with the website if they merely "hated men" as an aspect of their community. It's the fact that they made a rule out of it that takes it too far for me.

They hate each other because they hate themselves, and see themselves in you.

They all adhere to that notion so making a rule about it is as natural as a sunrise. That's also why it is such a good target for a raid.

They banned the word "mewch" for no reason lel.

That logic will quickly lead to a pointless circle jerk of a website anywhere it's applied. The idea that because everyone is something, nobody is allowed to not be that thing is a fast track to mob mentality. Hence, why I despise it.

If you look around, you can find some real juicy shit that's very telling about them.
Spoiler: They're no different than the average woman.

hating women is an unwritten rule on 8ch/b/ too. most of the men here are afraid of women but desperately want one. hence their taste for subservient, domestic appliance type wives. they also badly want to breed
the average user of a femchan desperately wants to breed but is afraid of men.
gets it

I myself don't really hate women, but I try to avoid them as much as fucking possible. I am afraid of them because of how much power they have socially and legally, and that should scare even the hardiest of men away. But sadly, the average man is too retarded to know this.
I will admit that I want them sexually though, because muh biology/nature. But that's really it, because women have destroyed any incentive for me to want to be with them. I used to harbor hatred for women like most guys here do, but I realized that it's pointless to hate them for their nature. Now I just simply feel bad for them.

>blog about it

you'll probably find a gender flipped version of your exact post on their site.

just sayin

tits or gtfo

Pfft… nah. What they say holds a much different view on the opposite sex. They obviously hate us.

Did you by chance stray away from your hugbox? Go back to the kitc- I mean go back your shitty board.

this is why women say stupid things when you stick it in their butt

you were posting trying to point out a generalization of all of us is wrong. I'm sure there are people there who hold similar reversed views to yours.

going through the posts its pretty much just the fliped version of various posts here. Self-loathing, hateful, fearful, anxiety.

Hell Rozelli posts here and she is like the epitome of the stereotypical poster on there.

Yeah they have more power deal with it instead of avoiding them like a fucking pussy.

Why is it your problem what he does or doesn't do. That just leaves more women for you, since you'll put up with their bullshit. That is assuming you're not a girl youself. If so, then you have to go back.

Everyone is worse than dysnomia. Dysnomia is the best mod we ever had
/s

I never said that, now did I? You're putting words in my mouth.

Oh yeah, sure. You try and deal with the entire government, and entire social group, and an entire social movement backing them up. You're such a big boy that the law can't ever touch you.
Fucking retard.

KILL THE KUNTS
GENDER WAR NOW

G E H O W A
E
H
O
W
A

The fembot menace is real.

there's risks involved with dating modern women. deal with it, pussy.

See this men? You need to man up and start dating women, because what could possibly ever go wrong with allowing an emotionally unstable psychopath to have legal control over you?

Less talk and more screenshots

you're gay, get over it

its funny to shit post there

High school never leaves people huh

If you are determined to lead a traditional working husband stay at home wife, many blue collar workers simply seek wives overseas, since they are very traditional, want to get married and have kids young and be home makers and raise children.

Since Modern Women are not interested in the lower paid older Men, even if they have long term job security. Often having much higher "cutoff standards" for Men than in the past. They often feel they settle, even if they got a good catch for their "market value"

LEL

That's bullshit. You wouldn't be content with just a plastic sexdoll that felt as good.
Everybody wants a sweet and loving wife to repair his heart

That's right. If men are excluded by modern woman's insane demands they ought to gain access to less demanding women.
The alternative is they improve themselves dramatically but for many men, it won't even be worth it

Sorry, but women are strong and independent and need men like a fish needs a bicycle. Also, women can do everything that men can do in high heels. So why do you need us? In fact, why do we need you anyway?
You made your own fucking bed, now lie in it.