What should I do with this human beast?

Today I found a syrian illegal while I was walking on the street. This fucktard wanted me to give money to him, are we even fucking joking? I took him with force and I transported him to my house to torture him. What should you advice me to do with him? He'll see the power of.. THE HAWK OF FASCISM 14/88 SIEG HEIL.

time stamp or didn't happen.

post tits

trash bait, try harder

I'm a man, user.

mods?

I'm monitoring this thread.

Is that Raid on your desk? You're not expecting roaches too are you?

YOU WON'T TAKE ME YOU LEFTIE LIBERALE CUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol time stamp or fuck off

LMAO THAT'S THE SICKLE AND HAMMER IN FRONT OF YOUR NAME ARE YOU SERIOUS ARE YOU ARE REALLY HANDICAPPED? FUCK COMMUN*SM RETARD

We are not liberals here, my friend

Communists? Ancoms? WAY WORSE YOU CUCK

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Leave then.

never, I love to make you retards angry :)

Why aren't you assholes saging this shit? It's a fucking useless thread. Don't let it be on top. Don't be part of this board's problem.
sage

remember, VIVA IL DUCE and SIEG HEIL

0/10, no effort

MEMES

Just shoot yourself user. Problem solved my man

Would fuck him.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up wolfsangel my name is katy but u can call me t3h hAwK 0F fAsC1Sm 14/88 SiEg hEiL!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very fascist!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet fascit ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch my little pony w/ my white skin (im aryian if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes fascist 2 of course but i want 2 meet more fascist ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
SIEG HEIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ←- me bein fasict again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h hAwK 0F fAsC1Sm 14/88 SiEg hEiL