ITT Hardstyle

We remember Hardstyle Before the faggots and Kikes pozzed the fuck out of it.
The Most Based Music Ever Invented
youtube.com/watch?v=Qcs_Ba-sQ4Q#t=22m00s
The video above will explain the mentality behind its original creators / followers.

This was 2004-2012 hardstyle. Hardstyle started dying in 2012. It is now dead
youtube.com/watch?v=mOiYNuxXCUY
youtube.com/watch?v=OouY9rwIRjA#t=2m54s
youtube.com/watch?v=PMgUXvZR05k#t=2m31s
youtube.com/watch?v=w5K5FBgpXzM#t=3m25s
youtube.com/watch?v=TtCi_Tr5DjI#t=1m03s
youtube.com/watch?v=elJjRjdRLr8#t=1m40s
youtube.com/watch?v=_c357IEWLmw#t=2m48s
youtube.com/watch?v=stAGySk1gZc#t=2m28s
youtube.com/watch?v=MwfrNC8nDso

Now this is what is left…
youtube.com/watch?v=fN1Gw8PHkAI#t=7m07s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2JPO415fLKQ
youtu.be/lxf05bSC17E
zmax.org/supergreg/sgdotcom/
techno.org/electronic-music-guide/music.swf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishkur's_Guide_to_Electronic_Music
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont often read hardstle lyrics but when i do they are a redpill

Control Alt Delete

You live in a fabricated world
Regulated by complex laws
Controlled by national governments
Governments restrained by international authorities
Watched by enforcers that are controlled
Controlled by controllers that ironically enough
Are also controlled
Control Alt Delete

have a look at the festivals like defqon / tomorrowland they are full of illuminati symbolism and satanic stuff

Not Holla Forums related, either misguided op or slide thread

Probably some of the worst 'music' I've ever heard. The only people I know who like this type of music are the ones chewing the insides of their cheeks out from taking pills.

Hardstyle is shit. Tech house is god's music. House will always be king.

youtu.be/2JPO415fLKQ

Nigger it sounds like the annoying chiptune noise that plays when you install a Codex game.

It's like Skrillex's little brother got into the sherbet stash and downloaded Fruityloops.

Hardstyle is absolute shit. Listen to gabber, you faggot.

Makes sense that's when dubstep started getting really popular. I didn't even know anyone still listened to hard style outside of central Europe anymore

Hard style is for goth kids who shop at hot topic.
Gabber is for filthy eurotrash males. It's better.

Hardstyle is utter garbage, pozzed fags who make this shite just clip the everloving shit out of everything and think it's somehow transcendental.

ewwwwww no, hell fucking no

Don't want to hurt your feelings OP as it seems you're pretty invested in hardstyle but, hardstyle is really quite bad. Very very very bad. Ambient leads the listener to the perfect bliss of the true platonic good.

The spread of ideas developed in ambient music is the driving force behind most interesting music being made today. The fundamental change in perspective regarding the relationship between listener, music, and experience, that ambient music represents has been and will continue to be the catalyst for great things in the arts of our lifetimes and beyond.

Gay as fuck music got gayer - wow how political

Apart from the nogs and female vocals what is pol's opinion on dnb brothers?

>>>/cuckchan/

Idi nahui OP, this is a gopnik thread now

I can take hardstyle in small doses but there is no way I could do a whole festival. I will say whenever I watch clips and streams from hardstyle events I don't see many non-whites.

Step it up, OP. You should have known that synthwave is our battle drums since Hotline Miami (the blueprint for guerrilla RWDS).

step up plebs

"I am hungry
I am hungry and I want to eat
I want to eat the hand that feeds me
The hand that feeds me
And I know these things
I know the stupid should struggle
The stupid should struggle
And, and with us they will
And, and for us, for us they will
And, and they will be gored to death
Gored to death on the horns of plenty"

That this is the fourth reply has renewed my faith in humanity. Thank you, user.

There's a raid happening right now. D&C threads full of goons and shit like this. Mods seem to be awake because when I went to report the last shill thread I was in they nuked it as I was typing

I can appriciate techno music tbh, hardstyle is fucking garbage and the culture in general is dead outside of ambient/brain-dance shit.

techno was this really fucking awesome thing that was uniquely european, sure there was alot of influence coming from detroit and chicago and there were a couple of high-yellow nigger DJs in the early days but techno comes from kraftwerk/klaus schultz/ the beatles/stockhausen. techno is a uniquely european cultural phenomena. watch vid related, I love this vid. not only does it show europe before the great pozing took effect in the post 9/11 era, but just even 19 years ago you can see how much more manly gen-X's men were in comparison to our modern hipster faggot millienal generation. there are zero wogs in that vid, blacks and shitskins in that vid, something about techno makes them uncomfortable tbh.

IMO techno is this great cultural representation of the new electronic/bionic west, its not necessarily positive: the herd dances robotically , just like how wagecucks work robotic jobs and have a stupid routine, the music is aggressive and inhuman, just like a machine. I can appriciate techno aesthetically

Lighten up, friend. Having a little recreational dicussion about music is hardly D & C. It builds comradery for us to be able to share our tastes with each other in between all the true blackpills.

HardBASS is what you want.

Ya'll are fucking delightful. Thanks for the beats.

Underrated post.

Is german with bass

Noice!!

Is that Sam Hyde?

kek

Leftist faggots tho.

Was afraid of that tbh, but I lack the German tongue. At least it sounds based to my anglo ear.

The lyrics aren't leftist but at least one of the song's founders is anti-borders and not even German.

*band's founders. It's late.

These people need to die. This is why this board sucks.

Yeah, it would sound good if I was still in my teens and on ecstasy with the right setting.

If I desire female vocals I now listen exclusively to Romanian House Music.
BTFO
BTFO
BTFO

nope

Someone even called it anti-semitic in the comments so you know it's good.

You subscribe to them too, don't you my nig?

That song's one of the best ones recently. Have a cool tune on me.

youtu.be/lxf05bSC17E

Many (most?) reading this may be too young to remember one of the brightest stars of EDM's golden age. I want to take this opportunity to pay respect to one of the most influential–if forgotten–DJs of the late 1990s: Straight out of somewhere in Europe (we are fairly certain), party people in the house, I give you the original: Super Greg.

zmax.org/supergreg/sgdotcom/

And if someone could sauce the last song for me do you know how grateful I'd be? Pretty grateful.

5:23

Anyone here remember Ishkur"s interactive EDM-encyclopedia?

Unfortunately it requires Flash, but wow, just wow.

techno.org/electronic-music-guide/music.swf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishkur's_Guide_to_Electronic_Music

This is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

okay so one little manlet wog then, thanks for correcting me. still much better than a big sean concert. only thing as white as that scene is american bluegrass

Is that how you like it in your butt OP?

the next vid that came up is this about the new version (which is new to me). Worth sharing.

OP here

:^)

Don't do it bro! It's only music!

House is for faggot niggers, nigger.

I think one of the big festivals for this went broke and that had something to do with it.

Shut up homo, this is White music nothing d&c about it.

You mean when it wasn't called, "EDM" you fake fuck? haha.