Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rLrtt
murdercube.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GAY RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS NOW!

Archived because OP is a faggot.

archive.is/rLrtt

Smiles down upon this brave hero

Now that's some real retribution right there.

Hopefully they will lash at the faggots and burn them to death
2 birds with 1 flint

Read an article in my local paper recently about mudslimes complaining they were still getting harassed in the streets, we got cucked by out of state catholic charities in the 90s. It warms my heart to see this. Anti-mudslimes sentiment is high in the US outside of libtard shithole cities. It just needs to be translated into action.
Every spray painted slur, every koran filled with bacon, every burned mosque is a clear message. You are not welcome here. Go the fuck home.

Alright, which one of you faggots did this?

I'm curious as to how much Muslims will actually tolerate before fucking off. They are on a mission from their desert demon to conquer, so they will likely put up with a lot of shit.

Well that's the beauty of this:

NO ONE EXPECTS THE U.S. INQUISITION!

true justice would be burning down the mosque and the club.

FL > TX

IS THERE ANY DOUBT ANYMORE?

TEXCUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Culprit is probably a faggot. I pray for mutual annihilation.

This is what I hate about Holla Forums, even when the faggots are on your side, they're not on your side, even when they're taking more action than you are. This is why you'll never have any allies, this is why you'll never get anything done.

Whatcha doin imam

W E W

probably a spic inpired by the one who killed those two imams

mestizos love their fags, apparently

What are you even doing here? How do you know fags even lit the fire?

Don't let the door hit you on your overstretched ass.

Shame it wasn't during the day while the mud were inside.

More of this please.

Need to be attacking them in the street at a greater level than they can throw at you.

the only way to get them to leave is to humiliate them while killing their families. killing just the militants is practically what they want.

yes

Pretty based actually.

Florida Man truly is a great superhero after all.

This needs to be a metal band

At one time I would have went after you for that…
GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF TEXAS PLS

Other ways gays who want revenge can combat the moslem threat, have sex with em and give em all AIDS.

Dude, Texas has somehow gotten a lot gayer lately. I've lived here for years and it's gotten softer and softer, we've got Austin that's been a steaming pile of liberal shit for decades now, and now Dallas is niggerfaggot HQ. I've gotten shit more than once for my Donald Trump bumper sticker…IN TEXAS WTF?? These people are absolute cucks, even the whites that you'd think would be based gun carrying dads of 3 and shit. When you get to know your average Texan, he's actually a race mixing degenerate and loves nigger bullshit. Fuck this retarded state.
Fuckin voted for Cruz over Trump….what the actual fuck is wrong with these people?

Also, nobody here knows how to drive. At all.

requesting list of ways to burn things

Funnest of facts:

You can mix thermite into plaster of Paris and the resulting sculpture will be as hard as rock, but still burn like thermite when dry.

Fun fact!

A mosquito coil can act as a fuse and gives you almost an hour to get away. A cigarette in a book of matches does the same, but for five minutes.

The more you know!

wtf I love faggots now

If you want a good arson guide, try finding Setting Fires with Electric Timers. It's an old guide by the ELF. Don't ask me where because I printed a copy decades ago. Use a vpn and shit because I'm sure ABCs from all over the world are monitoring anywhere it's available. I'd suggest using it to learn how to properly burn down a building rather than replicating the methods. They will give feds a good line to start working on you as I'm sure they're well recognized.

We could meme this into national news, rather than just the local news story it is with the narrative "why has Obama thrown the Muslims under the bus?" I mean, here it is, after 8 years of searching we have an actual hate crime… An actual BLM issue.

Wow, those are some very neat fun facts. Danke

This is something I may or may not look into, purely for research and educational purposes

Sounds like someone was roasting meat for Eid.

Many cigarettes use self extinguishing paper though. So buy a few brands and see.

The hardest part about that is reliable ignition

murdercube.com/

I, for one, realize that we need all the allies we can get in our fight against the anti-whites. Just don't expect me to forget that homosexuality is a mental illness and should never be promoted.

How do you know the arsonists were gay?

Oh user, they were flaming

because they're a bunch of flamers.

underrated

Well, that settles it.

muslims, liberals side with whoever is the scariest to save their skin

c-carlos~

WEAPONIZED FUDGE PACKERS

Fucking kekked when I heard about this at work just down the road. Took a few pics…

Fucking kekked when I heard about this at work just down the road. Took a few pics…

They'll just wait twenty years until the next generation of inbred child rapists is ready to demand gibs.

The only solution is the complete eradication of Islam.

also explains why they use ___phobia as a killword.

Genocide never sounded more enticing. Wait, the jews, nevermind.

The Fire Rises

Islam is not a race,

Doesn't matter, we'll eliminate them without a trace.

:^)

Cig in a matchbook doesn't work anymore after they mandated fire safe cigs. You'll have to find some foreign brand that doesn't have "FSC" next to the barcode or manufacturers name.

And people doubt homegrown Muslim terrorism.

Imo, Arson is stupid. They'll just get insurance money and build a better one.

I wish this weren't the case. If it wasn't most likely all mosques would be burnt down by now.

I actually had an idea for flamethrower drones which would be neat. Pretty simple construction also, instead of a camera it'd carry the flamethrower. You can also build the flamethrower for like $100. 50+ feet napalm gasoline mixture.

if by people you mean libs, yes. normals and media kikes both believe it wholeheartedly, the latter just likes to hide it.

They will never leave unless you kill large numbers of them. Just like gypsy camps.

They probably set it on fire themselves.

I call them demons.

I mean, I should have called them demons.
Polite sage for little discussion.

Every time I see one of those muslim women in their ninja suits I just want to use a supersoaker filled with gasoline on them. Am I the only one?

pigs blood would be better considering you're practically paying them when you buy gas.

Dubs confirm

WHEW LADS

RWDS SOON

as did Dostoevsky, oddly enough.
the memes, jack.

Today I will remind them.

BAN ASSAULT GAYS

Bless whoever did this

That's A-Ok, because OP's such a flaming faggot that he's personally responsible for setting the mosque on fire.

Good point. I just like the idea of them having to rip off their shitty Hijabs to save their lives.

I don't know, but maybe we should keep a lookout for other places nearby that might go up.

That is tranny propaganda bro

REEE

I'd love to hear the rationalization behind this. Did you even fucking read it?

Can confirm this. As a truck driver, I am extra focused rolling thru TX and FL because everyone is full on retarded on the roads.

Way to score points for your side kiddo

You don't have to, both kill kikes, whites stop getting purged, gays stop being used as every leftists meat shield in every political debate, leave eachother alone and agree to disagree afterwards
win-win

And you guys used to talk shit about CA. At least we have nice weather.

underrated post

I know this pretty rave girl!

idk man, when homos start torching places up they might make a close second.

I don't have a problem with gays. I have a problem with faggots.

(checked)

I have a problem with gays.

Kill yourself, faggot.

Praise Kek.

Texas was doomed to cuckoldry back in 64. ever since then it's become the poster boy not of the American identity or even the south but rather a kosher interpretation. the kikes let Texas slide because they know it's all talk now with little action outside of being the easiest state for commies and cuckservatives to infiltrate.

Why not just treat them like they treated niggers back during the slavery het-day?

Never wondered why that sandbox got 10x as many slave as as the entire New World yet ahve not gotten a mulatto pop of their own?

It's all the Califags moving in

Liberals have been pozzing up the other states for decades, and now they're moving into the traditionally hard-right states.

All you fucking retards who always talked about how 'LOL IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN IN MY STATE WE R TU BASED XDDDDDD', this is your fault.

if they can gay up Alaska then no place is safe.

2017 is the year of removal

I'm saying it's not true.

Fuck yeah. Exterminate! Exterminate! Exterminate!

Everybody should read a thorough history of the crusades and learn our true history. This is a holy war which we have fought for centuries. There can be no compromise. You either eliminate every goddamn muslim, or they will grow and spread like a cancer. The longer you let that cancer spread, the harder it will be to cut that cancer out.

bump

I highly doubt this is at all representative of gays in general. /lgbt/ is probably only right wing because of Holla Forums's enormous influence over the chans. Heck I see people merchant posting and calling out people for being race mixers and cucks on 4/s/ and /h/ all the time, to the point where OPs have to beg people not to derail their fapping threads with Holla Forums discussions.

Good propaganda though, I sympathized with gays for a few seconds.

Finally, burgers.
Good job

I like this idea. If the kebabs get killed by anything other than a man it means they go to their hell. Humiliate them and then kill them.

It will be GLORIOUS
BATTLE LOLI CORP NOW!!!!!!!!

I mean…meh.

Sack Austin and we'll talk

That's both entertaining and sympathy inducing.

Is that from an actual verse from the Quran?

Agreed but the concept of loli trap soldiers is amemeusing I can't bring myself into being puritan about it.

I don't see you doing anything about the muslims user.

WHEN GAYS STRIKE BACK

bump for motivational