HAPPENING

SHE IS DEAD
twitter.com/BrettForrest89/status/775185132965679105

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0pJ8Z
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_notation
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-12/hillary-cancels-california-trip-will-appear-san-fran-fundraiser-teleconference
web.archive.org/save/http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/12/donald-trump-on-hillary-clintons-health-its-quite-sad.html
archive.is/ujoh5
youtube.com/watch?v=VGhTTVbvLl0
archive.is/lDBE5
mileswmathis.com/paul8.pdf
politicscommentary.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/donald-trump_23.html
youtube.com/user/dallasgoldbug
archive.is/wKWAc
youtube.com/watch?v=5LRZmFxdWBo
youtu.be/3G2pOZ4NG4I
youtube.com/watch?v=7QjhLTBE4Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnesburg_Fragment
cai.org/bible-studies/tea-tephi-never-existed
asis.com/users/stag/jerrytea.html
motherbedford.com/Muirhead236.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gg no re

What?

Holy shit is this really happening?

Delete this

Presenter/station error, the tweet says #woops because they've made a mistake

what a shame

woops that's not how you spoiler

Horseshit.

Someone pull that video off there for lols.

Top lel, it would be too perfect for one day I guess

No way this is real.

No fucking way.

There's just no way

dubs?

Bad form tbh.

Could this be one of those instances where media are reading the script too early?

or never got the script and just told actually news and than #whoops (((they))) put up a double but forgot to send the script to the news outlet.

This is how you meme someone's death.

Don't mind me, just waiting for webm.

Why would they hide it?

Are they going to pretend that she's alive for 2 more months?

Would be so poetic for her to collapse and die on 9/11

DELETE THIS THREAD GOYIM

posting in this thread

(heil)
No boy, webm is jewish.

Does 9/11 have memetic power?

They will keep her alive even if this means liquefying all the goyim foreskins in the country.

I don't think it is real, plus we don't want her dead, we want her at the debate so she can get roasted and drop down coughing and shitting then on live television.

Of course it does user.

predictive programming, or simple mistake?

The memes are assuming direct control is all.

Remember the unclear pictures about how the news reported the WTC collapsed before it did, but nobody's quite sure?
ARCHIVE AND TIMESTAMP!
This could be one 9/11 conspiracy we have solid evidence for.

THE GOOD OLD DAYS AFTER 9/11

WEW LAD

THIS
make sure to research all factors involved
which channel at what time,
the history of the presenters
the fate of those poor newscasters after clinton goons give them gym tickets.

what would you do if you were running a puppet show at a circus and a lion ate one of the puppets offstage? replace it with an identical puppet and don't let the children find out what happened.

IT'S THE MEMES JACK

what a time to be alive

Why is there no more fucking info on this yet?
Is this real, fake, or just an accident?

kek

fyi

Sometimes I wonder if everything is a massive carefully orchestrated charade or if nobody knows what the fuck is going on and this year more than ever nobody is really in control.

I just don't fucking know man.

(checked)
It's all been ordained

What the fucking shit.

But by who, or what?

The collective will of mankind that's not limited by time and space or a group of Kabbalist Jews?

Aliens?

Just what the fuck is going on? I swear to god the deeper I go into the rabbit hole some of this couldn't even be made into a movie because it's so fucking ridiculous.

I honestly think it is an accident but you never know. If other new stations make the same mistake since they tend to read off of the same script, then you know the press has her death prepared. There is also the possibility that due to her connections, the only way to remove her from the ticket is to kill her and make it look like natural causes. Even though she works for Soros, I can see him doing that.

That would be hilarious.

This could be fun

Body double, Hillary died on 9/11, PRAISE OUR LORD, KEK.

These two are battling it out, ayy lmaos are demons or really far away and beyond our comprehension
Nobody knows, this year different people are throwing wrenches into the mix left and right, including internet absurdists on the path of light

Probably just a fuck-up.
If Hillary actually died there would be stories left and right.

Kek grows stronger every day.

And because chaos can apply to anything Kek won't wither and die like Ebola-chan.

Kek is imageboards, he's always been with us but only now we know his name.

It's not fair that this isn't real, dubs prove Hillary's double is faking in for her. This election is super fucked beyond all belief.

Isn't the Beast supposed to perform a similar miracle? Or will she usher in a new religion when she is resurrected? That whole "god of Equality" thing may turn out to be real. Maybe she is trying to create a false one she can control.

How? How do you accidentally say "death" unless you fuck up hard trying to say "deaf"? He said it as clear as day.

Did a Holla Forumsack fuck with the teleprompter? That's the only explanation I can think of that isn't spooky.

Dude the anti-christ is prophesied as being a really REALLY popular person who will bring about globalism.

I don't think more than 20% of the population of any country could ever genuinely like that cunt.

And Trump sure as shit can't be the anti-christ because there's no way in hell that he's going to be the key figure of Globalism in the future.

Has anyone ever noticed that the date 9/11 is dubs and on that day they crashed a plane with no survivors?

Its pretty obvious you're not a burger.

Oh ya, it has TONS of meme power.

Anything with death has huge amounts of memetic potential. A lot of people rationalize death by laughing at it.

ok i'm going to bed. rip me if i commit suicide with two shots to the head

UNDERRATED POST FAM

I honestly don't know. It may have been a fuck up with the teleprompter. I do honestly think that she is dying, the press knows, and have their stories and such written out ahead of time, like with Mandela. The press communicates with each other and often copy each other, especially at that level. I think they mixed up their shit and ran the wrong opener, one that was supposed to be read much later. However, the flaw in that idea is that he was talking about 9-11 in which case, the original theory that she actually died and that we see a body double running around may be the leading theory. I'm honestly open to anything at this point.

If this is a body double, I want to see how they handle it. The left is stupid so they may do some stupid shit with this that will be worth some laughs.

This is getting too spooky.

Getting /comfy/.

Actually no, I can think of two other explanations.

1. She actually did die and and the (((globalists))) are trying to cover it up and buy a few days while they desperately try to figure out what to do.

2. It's bait. A psyop made to discredit right wingers by enticing them come up with conspiracy theories that the real Hilldog is dead and the one walking around is an imposter.

TRUMP IS A TIME TRAVELLER AND HAS COME TO LAY REVENGE UPON THE CLINTONS

Toasting in an okay bread

if I die I am not suicidal and am not stupid enough to get myself killed, it was the Jews. Signed, user

The other thread here is talking about her hands being different as well.

Timestamp related.

Fucking Christ CNN

Praise Kek

Holla Forums volk are everywhere these days. top keks.

We should keep our eyes open and see how they handle her further media appearances and the debates. I wonder if they will hold a secret funeral for her. Maybe Chelsea shows up, maybe Webster Hubbell.

How do you fuck up that bad?

Why do people pay for your shitty journalism?

Oh ya, it was done on purpose. Someone purposely fed them the wrong lines

KEKEKEKEKEKEK

That's just beautiful.

There's no fucking way this was a simple mistake. No teleprompter guy is going to just write that for absolutely no reason and risk getting fired/suicided. Whoever wrote that believed it was true and got it from someone else first.

archive.is/0pJ8Z

I would be the happiest person if the media started to eat themselves due to widespread mutiny. We should meme this. They can't kill everyone. At worst, they fire everyone and hire tumblr whale true believers who aren't good for anything.

Hillary died on that tanker almost two years ago

Isn't that what happened to the beatles? :^)

Yeah that bitch is dead.

Yeah, if i can remember it right the antichrist will perform miracles.
Maybe Obongo will ressurect her and reveal himself to be the antichrist, he is way more popular globally than hillary

Yeah that's whats bugging me, but maybe obama will play a role. Anyhow today's media could make everyone like even the worst of cunts (like hillary for exemple)

Are we an international cabal that's heavily infiltrated modern society and unlike the Jews we can't be rooted out because being anons there's no consistent means of identifying us. Not to mention that nobody has any fucking idea who the other members are or how powerful our group really is.

It's like we're superkikes that are at the same times the opposite of Kikes in fucking everything.

I just don't know anymore man.

now they fucked up

Also, people would probably accept anyone who can do "supernatural miracles" to be their leader.

Fuck it this thread has been blessed by kek.

HILLARY WILL DIE BEFORE THE ELECTION IS OVER

pee
o
o

pee
o
o

Did we meme Weekend at Hillary into existence?

I believe so. Granted it wasn't too much of a stretch.

THE TEETH
LOOK AT THE FRONT TEETH

An event that lives fresh in the mind of every citizen of the nation? Fucker, that's like asking if the Holocaust has memetic power.

It IS memetic power

There's got to be a correlation here. What is it about being a turbofaggot that makes a person so good at content creation, or vice versa?

sam hyde and nobody are the only two examples I can think of off the top of my head who defy the norm

It probably has some Masonic association if you study that shit.
World Trade Center attacks in early 00's.
Benghazi happened on 9/11/2012 under Obongo and…. Clinton.
Remember the whole…WHAT DIFFERENCE at this point DOES IT MAKE?
Ghosts getting even I hope.
Vid she clearly can "comprehend" wtf a Classified means.
Kek please expose and reveal the truth for the world to see when it comes to these cretins
Praises unto your name Kek!

No they fucking can't, not anymore.

Not after this election where they've lost all credibility except with far left SJW loons.

This election might just take the life of Hillary and the Mainstream media.

She'll croak soon.

Kek wills it.

We have to meme Hillary's death into reality!

All is connected. If enough believe something exists, then it WILL happen.

Also this is my concern but I'm glad how some people are treating this issue:
They're framing it as due to her lack of transparency and willingness to lie as being the cause of all these theories flying about. It puts the blame back on her and forces her to prove our claims false. I guess it is time for another pickle jar.

They spend their time creating art instead of a future, because deep down they know they won't be able to live on in the memories of their descendants.

The mistake happened because the TV-stations are using free time to update their premade Illary died stories.

Meme magic seems to be working well.

question anons;

Tomorrow, the september 13, end sthe jubilee year of the shemitah.

One day before this happening brakes out.

Is it just a coincident?

Even in the past? Can we retcon history itself?

After we win the election can we retcon 1453?

What happens when Kek takes physical form? This entire election also gives me a reason to life. Like, every single morning something insane happens & I'm actually looking forward to the future now.

I can FEEL the memetic enargy guys. I've never even met one of you in person, but I know you're there. We can do it guys.

memes

He already did take physical form.

Pay attention.

Tom Cruise is her double?

The fabric of reality itself is ripping. Soon even time & the laws of the universe will come undone.

All signs point to yes.

My mistake. Would be nice to see him in person though. We could discuss the best dipping sauces for chicken tenders.

no matter how hard i try i will never understand that alien jewish shit. it triggers me and feels odd as fuck.
i can handle many things that others cannot, and vice verse… but fuck that crap!
maybe someone else can understand it and or bite their tongue nuff to grasp it.
good luck. you can claim xenology as a degree.

Leftist tears

Clinton dying is being memed into readlity and there's nothing the satanists can do about it.

21, 22, and 23 do not match
THE TEETH DON'T MATCH

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_notation

Permanent Dentition
upper right - 1 upper left - 2
18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11 | 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
R ————————————————— L
48 47 46 45 44 43 42 41 | 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
lower right - 4 lower left - 3

Hillary is dead: here is proof!

They've lost everyone who were one the fence, but if it truely is happening they don't need time for manipulating people further into liberal new age sheep since 1 major event would be the final falseflag that would decide humanity's direction

Any falseflag attack would ensure a Trump win because he's strong while Hillary is weak.

What can they do?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-12/hillary-cancels-california-trip-will-appear-san-fran-fundraiser-teleconference
Found this on ZH.
Getting weird my friends.

whoever made that needs to lick a poison dart frog

IA here, holy shit

I'm talking falseflag of biblical proportions or some alien shit (i think it was project bluebeam)

But it's just fun thinking about, I honestly think trump might win this election

It was one of the greatest occult rituals of our time. It's pretty much power personified.

If Hillary is not dead, her campaign very much is. She'll plod on like a zombie this election cycle but any chance of her winning is fucking over. The leftists and (((others))) who want to see her in power really only have one or two options left - assassinate Trump or a black swan event/false flag that opens up the option to suspend elections. Expect attempts on Trumps life to increase and for the media to talk about assassinations either directly or indirectly nonstop in the hopes of planting the seed in the mind of a nutjob who will do the job for them.

If the Trump team is paying attention, the game just got way more dangerous - they better bolster their security and make sure it is tight. The fate of the world depends on it.

Agreed

Forgot the pic with the link above. Sorry.

Actually I have a feeling Trump will bring on a new type of globalism crouched in nationalism. maybe. probably not. could happen though.

That's Jehovah, you triplefaggot

Simplest explanation? The guy fucked up.

I'm expecting complete media blackout on Hillary's health for a while. If she did die, then a body double will be ready (remember how she had an ear-piece during her every convention - you could feed the double the lines). If she didn't die, then they'll put her in secret in some Clinton Foundation hospital or other secure location.

After that expect shit similar to the articles that came about Hillary's health, where everyone was about "look how strong she is, she can open a jar of pickles" to start popping up. Regardless of whether she died or not, those articles will pop up. Then she'll drop out, saying how she's feeling too weak, and the other guy gets the nomination.

It's going to be fun.

The anti-christ was Obongo, the world ended 8 years ago and now we are living in the new world where magic is real

paying money to watch an ill old hag sitting down coughing for 30 minutes & possibly shit herself. She can add Camwhore to her CV now.

honestly I've been on the train since a week after he announced. I knew it was over since that first speech. Well, not quite right away. I had to take a few days to make sure this was really happening.

All the fundamentals have been, and will be in his favor. This was decided long ago. Everything else has been political theater. There was never any chance he could lose.

Just another 9/11 spook psyop.

Gonna need some proof on that, Jim, you faggot.

mp4 is more jewish

You should be ashamed.

Look at the matching creases between the eyebrows. Look at the shape of the nose and the lack of symmetry. Those are the same person, just the right pic has more makeup and is probably somewhat healthier.

You literally memed her to death Holla Forums

Do you not think you've gone too far?

Are you happy?

not until we see the body

Is she actually dead or not?

I wanna see the body first, then I can be happy.
If a cunt wants the death of a whole race and a country then her dying is not something I will feel bad about.

Her events have been cancelled. I wouldn't believe it before we see the body and it's confirmed all across the media.

Not yet, but:-

"I saw what was going on with her and I said, 'You know, I'm going to go do something and I actually took a physical last week and probably, I guess this week, will release the results of it," the Republican presidential nominee told "Squawk Box" in a telephone interview.

web.archive.org/save/http://www.cnbc.com/2016/09/12/donald-trump-on-hillary-clintons-health-its-quite-sad.html

your dubs hold no power here. We're just getting started.

nope not even sorry at all, in fact DING DONG THE WICKED WITCH IS DEAD, waiting for the body though

Can't wait for the war on Islam. That shit's going to last 60 days and it'll be a free-for-all shoot as many sandniggers and cucks as possible

Memedeath is merely the first step on the path to Enlightenment via Kek. Once your banana maymays no longer satisfy you, there is a yearning placed in your heart to build a 4th Reich and wipe out the kikes via Egyptian chaos magic.

dead in the water.

Same cunt. Look at the creases, look at the nose.

None of this matters. Soros' cronies are going to commit massive organized election fraud in the key swing states. Hillary will be the next president, dead or alive.

Satan knows that the nose knows.

(checked)

You're right Satan. They most likely shot her up with stimulants and a saline drip and sent her out for the photo op like a manic banshee. The body double angle is a psy-op designed to distract and obfuscate.

since clinton is actually dead (((they))) will need another puppet who plays (((their))) game:

archive.is/ujoh5

This!

#WeekendAtHillarys

Meme it! MEME IT HARD!

hy satan.

Yup. Probably pumped her up with albuterol, codeine, and antibiotics. She's probably been on the antibiotics for awhile. I'm thinking this isn't the first time she's had pneumonia, I'm thinking this is a relapse after the last antibiotics weren't strong enough. It happened to me once. The first time wasn't so bad. Caught it relatively early. I had a bad cough but I could still function. The antibiotics I got the first time weren't quite strong enough. A few days after my last antibiotic dose it came back with a vengeance. That was when I got knocked on my ass and stuck in bed.

shut it down

THE GOY KNOWS

youtube.com/watch?v=VGhTTVbvLl0

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

save the vid

just a matter of time until the twatt is gone

kek

Jesus christ, that's some funny shit.

Confirmed and archived
archive.is/lDBE5

It's a meme you dip

(checked)

Jesus christ that's creepy

don't antibiotics only work up to a point? If you don't get rid of the bacteria with the 1st few tries then it's basically drug resistant? Between fags and chicken farms we're pretty much out of usable antibiotics as a species now anyway.

Removed

DEUS sounds like DOS, meaning 2.

Is this why doubles have so much meme magic?

PRAISE KEK

No you blithering idiot!

DEUS sounds like DEUCE, meaning 2.

This is why doubles have so much meme magic.

DEUCE KUK

How deep and profound.

Sorta, but the McCartney's were twins (tho, they apparently also used other doubles).

mileswmathis.com/paul8.pdf

Hell is forever!

Weekend at Bernies.

Hey Holla Forums I know you don't like to personal army, but a future uni peer of mine wrote a very crap blog post about Donald Trump.

Anyone would like to help me correct him?
politicscommentary.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/donald-trump_23.html

It could literally be anyone playing the part of Hillary.

wew
that id

More like future (or present) uni QUEER!

Funny you should say that. He is 'bisexual' whatever that means.

Means he's mentally ill.

no, they crashed 2 planes w/no survivors. Plane dubs.Tower dubs. Date dubs. It's all dubs, friend.

I thought so too.

No, you can't go back in time, only forward. It would mean there'd be no such thing as free will if you could.

Let's please meme the DOTR into our reality.

remember that the glasses are there to hide the fact its a different person

The Antichrist is also popular because there will be no one to disagree with him, as he will kill everyone who disagrees with him.

Her replacement might be more likeable (not difficult), so we may have to invoke dark magick to animate this creature, then cut its strings after the election.

You can go backwards in time. It's not only possible, it's been done.

If it is a double, that pick really doesn't show it. That's a different angle and accounts for your differences.

We should meme how incredibly progressive it is to be supporting the first zombie presidential candidate.

HILLARY THE FIRST ZOETICALLY-CHALLENGED CANDIDATE

CHECK YOUR VIT-PRIVILEGE

PLEASE, LET IT BE SO

Here, have a ball, psycho: youtube.com/user/dallasgoldbug

So Clinton has a body double?

Checked. Not much more time before the tape runs out…

This. This is why they created this.

Guys the glasses are different

What exactly is the policy when one of the top two candidates running for a presidential election dies before the final vote, anyway?

Does the living candidate automatically win? Does the deceased candidate's VP running mate run as president and choose a new VP themselves?

Just curious how this is handled, or if it's ever happened before.

And so is the person wearing them.

WTF?!?!

Clinton body double is a huge shits on twatter:

https://twitter.com/search?q=clinton+body+double&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

and someone says the body double is named TERESA BARNWELL

Im guessing teh second one.

Its never happened before because any presidential candidate with health problems would normally come clean to their party about it and take a step back and let someone else have a shot because you arent going to win if you dont have high energy due to being ill.

No it hasnt, retard.

doubtful considering that he's already on the ballot as VP.

ITS A MAN BABY

On one hand I'm inclined to agree. On the other, the press has been REMARKABLY biased this cycle, so I could totally see them colluding to make it look like a "Conspiracy Theory"

WE HAVEN'T GONE FAR ENOUGH
ALL HAIL MEME MAGIC

Fuck you
I'm trying to browse Holla Forums not have a heart attack.

Spoiler that shit next time

this, death would be too easy of an escape

Did TYT make a single video about this whole thing?

So basically the USA is run like the Silverchair: Anthem for the Year 2000 music video?

Like the KFC commercial for the nog in place of a Hillary clip on CNN accident, yes

No. Not Teresa Barnwel. This is another double.

Can’t fight your nature.

lel this is like the 5th clinton

And the time the DNC played Hip to be Square during an intermission.

user…
I think you are blind.

Wew, can't wait to see the results from that fundraiser…

… for the candidate too sick to even show up for it, and who didn't even bother telling voters she was suck until absolutely forced to.

can kek confirm if clinton is dead?

They are not even of same species. The riht one is jewish ashkenazi.
Look at that jewish schnortzle….

PRAISE IT FAGGOTS

Kek has spoken.

"…about Hillary Clin-ten's deaf…"

Sounds like a shit splice job. Looks like more CTR bullshit to me, eat several dicks, OP.

Hillary have pronounced brow ridge. You cant fake shape of the skul.
But death give avay is nose type. Hillary have convex angle type, double have conkave angle type. Just that alone should be enought for everyone, who is not fucking blind.
And there are like 20 other differencies.
Know what?
If somebody could make that difference on one woman in one hour time, he would became billionare in no time. That is fucking 15 years difference between those two.

Checked

Confirmed

Memes are converging

Pants of shit

Coughing fits

Bitch they prop up on a stick

Was this prophesied in the 1993 movie "Dave?"

don't tease me OP.

COINCIDENCE

Literally the plot to Kagemusha. Fucking (((Hollywood))).

SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE

…. Spooky..
Guys i think HC has been dead for montha now.. This would explain the green screen cideo and the shills iphone camera only capturing a weird empty stage…

I missed this, what happened?

How could it not user?

someone wanna debunk this before I have horrible nightmares?

archive.is/wKWAc

IT'S FAKE
IT'S FAKE
IT'S FAKE
IT'S FAKE
IT'S FAKE
IT'S FAKE
IT'S FAKE
IT'S FAKE
IT'S FAKE
IT'S FAKE
IT'S FAKE
IT'S FAKE
IT'S FAKE
IT'S FAKE
IT'S FAKE
IT'S FAKE

This is diversion, meant to have us chasing our own tails. We have video of Clinton collapsing, ignore this body double/hoax death story bullshit.

Those some dank ass dubs of confirmation brother

Praise Kek

Her eyes aren't even open in the glasses. She's dead.

Don't see any confirmation dubs with your post though…

What if its a ruse so the media can have articles about ebil Trump supporters celebrating the death of clitoris?

Holy shit. Kek be praised.

Nothing happened. He’s lying. We proved that soundly false.

Hillary has past RIP

RIP in pieces Hillary

2008: Black President to appease all the black people who keep voting Democrat.

2016: Dead President to appease all the dead people who keep voting Democrat.

THE WITCH IS DEAD!

youtube.com/watch?v=5LRZmFxdWBo

Won't argue the ears, but the hair can be explained. Illery before has a hairdo that you get when you brush your hair while using a hairdryer. After is the look you get from wet combing in a hurry, when you don't have an hour to look perfect.
Granny needed a shower after fainting, likely because
COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

Thread theme, as we count down to the inevitable announcement.

Consider the following

NO!

NOT UNTIL ALL OF THE TRAITORS AND KIKES WITHER AND FUCKING ROT FROM THE INSIDE OUT WILL I BE SATISFIED!

AS LONG AS THE ENEMIES OF MAN STILL DRAW BREATH, THERE CAN BE NO PEACE

CHECKED AND HEIL'D

yes but her body double doesn't have pneumonia :^ )

oh fug

That is always how I've dealt with people I've known dying. Just laughing my ass off at it.

Wow it's nothing

YET!

youtu.be/3G2pOZ4NG4I

Maybe the reporter is a meme magician?

Supposedly the twin towers were meant to symbolize Jachin and Boaz, the "two pillars" of freemasonry. 11 (two columns, like the twin towers) itself represents a "power number" in numerology.

IM FUCKING INVINCIBLE

I'M ABSOLUTELY IMPREGNABLE

I AM FUCKING INVINCIBLE!

i thought the jubilee lasted 2 years. am i just misremembering that?
polite sage

So mote it be

I AM THE DUBS HARVESTER
I MUST HARVEST DIGITS FOR MORE POWER FOR KEK

I posted "Ding dong the witch is dead" and got 99s yesterday.

What have I done?

Thank you for correcting the record, samefag.

Fuck you OP. Stop getting my hopes up.

Congratulations Faulk you're now embedded into the memetic energies.

The base of her nostrils look different as well; they arent raised enough like the originals.

and she went to her daughter's apartment to spend time with her grandchildren

This, I don't think she is dead yet but she is probably totally incapacitated right now and they have their "Hillary dies" story ready in advance. Even with their official story of pneumonia which is almost certainly to cover up worse things she still would need months to recover and has a 14-27 percent chance of dying each month according to some medical user.

Don't try to jew a jew using a jewish god. Use an Egyptian god!

I was just going to say the same thing. Her nose looks like it's sloping down more in the after. Different nose.

I can't explain why she's wearing Ozzy Osbournes sunglasses though.

When I was 16 and in otherwise excellent health I contracted pneumonia. Now admittedly it got me in both lungs, but I spent two weeks in hospital, nearly died twice, and it took a full five months for me to get back to normal.

Why are people brushing off Hillary, an infirm 68-year-old woman, having pneumonia like it's no big deal?

(checked)
Because, you right-wing bigot, Hilary is a strong independent woman who is great at doing what she does; her schedule would wear any of us down!

In all seriousness though, the people saying that she has pneumonia have to be lying. That is an ass-kicking sickness.

Just remembered: pneumonia is also what finally finished off my grandfather, a WWII veteran, at 73 years of age.

Sorry to hear that, user.

And it's bullshit. Hilary - at what, 70? - should have croaked by now.

It's plausible. Make people think Hillary's alive and hope she wins so you can reveal her "recent" death and make Kaine president.

I had mild pneumonia in middle school. It wasn't bad for me. I quit taking the pills about two days after the diagnosis because they gave me diarrhea. I just stayed home and played video games. Best week vacation I had in middle school.

They probably leaked the script like with WTC7.

They are already priming the public for a replacement. Hillary is no longer alive but I guess they can only break the news "when the time is right".

These memes write themselves.

Hillary can not die before the 1st debate. She must be on stage, live broadcasted to the entire world, and have a coughing fit which leads to her shitting her pants. Kek wills it to be so.

I hope she's not dead, I hope she'll stay untill the end, Trump vs Shillary is a free win. Trump vs Sanders might be way harder.

What could this mean?

What Hillary's doing isn't grass roots activism, it's more like terrorism

Quick, meme in their sheer inability to rig the polls against him!

Coughing fit

Pants of shit

in a magic sense? I don't know shit as a wizard.

In an original meaning of the word?
God yes. It's probably THE defining event of the 21st century.

Get some high res photos. This is laughable.

All that matters is that when people were at the memorial thinking about the last big attack and worrying about the next big one; They saw their potential future leader collapse, incapable of protecting them.

People will remember this, they have no confidence in her now.

Going on about body doubles and other garbage without high resolution photos to properly compare is doing the Dems a favor.

It makes Trump supporters look crazy and nobody wants to be seen endorsing crazy.

This line of irresponsible investigation without evidence will cost Trump votes.

Normie groupthink in a nutshell.

This guy gets it

Shit… seriously?

I contracted pneumonia in basic training and didn't even stop training. They gave me an inhaler and an light duty pt regime for a week. Still had to walk my ass everywhere and show up every damned place and time and still do shit. Hell, I didn't even know what it was then, thought it was some shitty flu, until letter back from parents freaking out over nothing in my eyes.

Then again, I don't actually get sick really like other people. So who fucking knows, maybe I got epic genes of flesh with autistic mind of social reject.

9/11 has always been a nexus of meme power to those who know how to seek it.

Reality collapsing in on itself

memes are becoming reality making Holla Forumslsters gods

WHOOOOO?!

As much as I love you faggots. The concept of anyone of us chan goers, much less our fucking entire culture becoming gods is actually quite terrifying.

it's dubs all the way down

It's time.

Besides, don't worry about it too much - the kikes and niggers and nu-males can have their own separate Hell where the SJW Inquisition never ends. They can join us in waifu Heaven when they get sick of it, BUT THEY HAVE TO UNCUCK

3 towers fell

Dubs of power.
Trips of truth.

In this kek guides us into the light.

I like the cut of your jib, user.

Do we have any high quality pics of Hillary being drug like a sack of meat for memetic purposes?

Hillary Clinton was always just Tom Cruise in a mask. It's the ultimate phase of Operation Snow White.

To be fair, she's probably wearing dentures. They can be swapped with the double and noone would suspect a thing.

My grandpa who was just five years older than Clinton died of pneumonia three months ago. Its pretty fucking serious in the elderly.

Any valid sources on this?

Whats the sauce on that anime?

No clue, I think it might be OC

The last former president to die died of penumonia, if I remember fight.

It's a very, VERY serious disease that gets an easy reputation because if an average healthy young person gets it they can bounce back pretty quickly. But to an old person, especially one with pre existing complications -even 'just' allergies-, it can be a death sentence.

Kek granted this power. Time to change reality itself. Digits, I command to invoke the chaos of time and space! Behead those who insult Pepe!

Come on Goys, no sources? I wanna believe, but I don't wanna be lied to.

All image searches turned up nothing.

Try reading the thread instead of begging to be spoonfed. Since you got dubs I'll be nice and answer you this time, she's not actually dead. The network fucked up.

Command a chaos god? WTF? Must be a fucking normal fag or kike.

Go shove a dick up your pozzed ass you worthless degenerate.

Silence, you dog! Kek granted me this power - He and I are one. You haven't even reached knowledge level, you do not know what exists in the next and the next after that you are a ball stuck on the ground without the imagination of a foot you insolent wretch! Be gone!

It was a Jewish sacrifice of 3000+ souls to Moloch. I wouldn't be surprised if it accidentally spawned Kek as well, who had been incubating ever since

This. Honestly I am pretty sure they used a double outside Chelsea's apartment today but that will immediately be written off as a "crazy conspiracy theory" by normies and diminish any influence we can gain. Don't push the body double issue into the mainstream, but instead focus on how unreliable and ill as a president Hillary is, after all, if she can't make it through a couple hours of standing and speaking how the fuck is she supposed to handle a crisis as president?

no amount of robotrippin can suppress the kek.

nice try, rabbi

lol

It's from DRRR or durarara
She's some bitch that gets possessed by the sword and her character kind of exists to shit on Death Note for excessive edgyness

Are you seriously asking this question?

Can I get a Hill's Dead?

It was literally an IRL get.

Its the same nose on both of them. Just look. Also, the right one is the known real Hillary.

They are the exact same nose. Look at the damn picture. I am now convinced this double shit is being pushed to make us look bad.

Fuckineh

This. Most of the comparisons are done with one of the pics potato tier.

People on here are acting like pneumonia is a death sentence, but there really is quite a lot of variance in severity. I knew an old man in his sixties that had had pneumonia for months. He was on his sixth round of antibiotics, and he just coughed a lot. He still ran a ranch everyday just fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=7QjhLTBE4Vw

kek prevails

you have autism. they look the same.

Real, or your own work?

CTR hard at the disinfo

please tell me no one is biting this shit

i wouldn't put it past them to fake her still being alive, but this isn't evidence of anything

Holy shit that's scary

Why does everything cool like this have to be used for evil?
I just wanna play around with it and make Obama say funny shit.

If this actually happens…what will you guys seriously do?

RING THAT BELL
HER DEATH KNELL
POLITICAL WAVE
SHALLOW GRAVE
WE’LL MEME DEATH
HER LAST BREATH

Shitpost about it.

2008: Dindu vote Dem so long they nominate a dindu.

2016: Dead people vote Dem so long they nominate a corpse.

Not sure.

It's kinda like a dog chasing a car. Never figured out what to do if we caught it.

So what will actually happen if Hillary dies or is found to be unfit for the presidency.

I've heard 4 main situations:

1. Another dem will step up to replace her
2. Her VP will replace her
3. It will just be a 3-way Trump/Johnson/Stein
4. The elections will be cancelled and Obongo will run a 3rd term

Kaine will replace her.
They are already talking about it.
Kikebart had an article earlier today about Kaine being ready to be president.

Kaine will replace her because they're too late to change the names on the ballot, since hes the only democrat on the ballot he will be the candidate.

US law.
If she wins, the Vice gets it. Tim "Soviet sympathizer" Kaine.

If the election has not yet happened Dem committee picks someone else to run.

B-b-but muh first womyn president

So redpilled

The worst thing about her being sick is that she will either die before she is convicted or will be ruled unfit to go to court.

C'mon user do you even go for broke?

They don't really "pick" this late in the game. Their only choice is Kaine, because

Kaine already has all of these things, so their only choice is Kaine. Besides its legally impossible to change the name on state ballots at this point since early ballots have already been printed.

That's not how that works.

DUB DUBS CONFIRM

So now even the mainstream media is helping us meme Death by Kek?

FUCK!

If that is true then, well…fuck this shit. I'm out.

Too late.

Fake and gay.
I have no doubt such tech could exist, but that's fucking comically badly acted.

she's just a impersonator.

HAVE WE GONE TOO FAR?

are we about to meme her body double to death too?

BODY DOUBLE IN ROUND TWO
HER HEALTH GOES DOWN THE LOO
HER INTEGRITY IS MOST AFFORDABLE
SHE IS MEME'D TO DEATH BY THE DEPLORABLE

I suck at rhyming, because poetry is for faggots

No, that's the cover because as YOU CAN SEE, it is a double.

Now we must watch for a change in her energy and a lack of real coughing and the other Hildog mannerisms and problems. It's one thing to look like a motherfucker and another to act like them.

You guys think Bill fucks the double? I bet he fucks her.

Quality sleuthing. This man deserves a rare.

kekeke quite right.

Party policy dictates what happens. With the dumbocrates it's unclear what they would do.

No automatic anything.

I still want pants of shit live on Jewvision. Make it so Kek, let the next thing to run down her leg by streams of shit.

I still think it's a good idea to have a user dress up in dark age clothing, drag a chart around with some dressed up manikins and a bell and yell "BRING OUT YOUR DEAD" at the next Clinton rally.

youtube.com/watch?v=grbSQ6O6kbs

No. Double have same nose as you. Jewish concave nose.

No. Double is jewish. She has neanderthal jewish nose.

No heres what is about to happen on Sukkot they will have delivered Finns red heifer that Hecate trinity has delivered and then Hecate will be blood sacrificed and the Finns who are the last remaining Jute Alpha and Omega and the worlds only hope to stop the war and continue without full Babylonian/Medo/Zio Rothschild. Control and final Israelite destruction. Only way to stop this now is to get Hecate aka Jennifer Paddy away from that Blood sacrifice which is happening either in Colorado or in Texas near Mansfield near Oak ridge. Hecate has very bad borderline personality and Bi Polar, so good luck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnesburg_Fragment

cai.org/bible-studies/tea-tephi-never-existed

Trace all the lineage you want. Tea Tephi did escape to Ireland. The Line of David existed, but nobody believed in it. And just so you know what keys are about to be taken from you. It's too late. Nobody recognized the signs.

She'll be blood sacrificed On the Blood Moon of Sukkot. asis.com/users/stag/jerrytea.html

Divinity may stop it. This is unknow. And just like the bible says. The warning will come very late.

The WTC buildings were built in a dubs formation.

THINK ABOUT IT!

motherbedford.com/Muirhead236.htm

SUCH A LUST FOR REPEATING DIGITS

WWWWHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO