It was a Hillary body double!

We've been had.

After the supposed "Hillary" came out and had the prearranged photo op with generic minority girl, she turned around and told the crowd that she was fine. This person was not Hillary.

Notice the lengths of her ring finder and index finger in today's photo op compared to a speech the real Hillary gave a few months ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3684267/Hillary-Clinton-lookalike-Teresa-Barnwell-quit-job-impersonate-presidential-candidate-time.html
youtube.com/watch?v=m_RhcVXVwws
youtube.com/watch?v=iklKH824LtA
twitter.com/BrettForrest89/status/775185132965679105
twitter.com/hashtag/HillarysBodyDouble
youtube.com/user/dallasgoldbug
youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
youtube.com/watch?v=gDllOWNlwSc
onlinegrammar.com.au/top-10-grammar-myths-none-always-takes-a-singular-verb/
8ch.net/pol/res/7451432.html#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a time to be alive

I FUCKING TOLD YOU

Also notice the slant of the wedding ring is at a different angle.

Holy shit, index finger is dead giveaway. Shillary shills that try to prove that there's no double BTFO.

More info about the body double.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3684267/Hillary-Clinton-lookalike-Teresa-Barnwell-quit-job-impersonate-presidential-candidate-time.html

I FUCKING LOVE BEING ALIVE RIGHT NOW

Kill yourself tripfag

What difference, at this point, does it make?

It's just like the plot of Kagemusha…

This reminds me of the disinfo people that came out literally hours after the boston marathon bombing claiming it was all crisis actors. There was also a lot of photo comparisons, often one being sharp and the other blurry to make things fit the shill's narrative.

The index finger in the blurry photo looks shorter btw because it's tilted toward the camera. Higher res photos of this supposed body double match close enough to Hillary (wrinkles, etc) that it is no doubt her.

TL;DR

OP is a fag.

Which one is the real Hillary? Is it the hooknose or the other one?

Honestly OP, this sort of shit, unless you can conclusively prove it, only hurts the cause. It's just a tar baby that makes our side look crazy, like we're tilting at windmills and chasing shadows.

Let's focus on what we can prove, that bitch on camera, wobbling like a bridge in a tornado, passing out and having to be carried to her car. That's smoking gun enough. If you conclusive evidence, by all means, but without it, eh…

**if you have

notice the nose

do you not think you're overreaching yourselves?

even if you're 100% right, you still sound like conspiracy theorists, and that negates everything.

Chamber time, Chaim.
>>>/gaschamber/

youtube.com/watch?v=m_RhcVXVwws

youtube.com/watch?v=iklKH824LtA

I think it's her, but I can't explain the nose.

Is meme magic turning her into a kike?

maybe she fell face first and busted the cartilage in her nose?

when in Hillary's next scheduled public appearance?

Normally I would agree but this shit is too obvious. The finger lengths dude! It took me a few seconds but once you see it it cannot be unseen

So shills are trying to push this double meme. 8channers have never said dude exclamation point.

Before we buy into this, we need to track the source of the "realhillary", in case that is a shop.

IT'S HABBENING!!!

NYC News accidentally reports Hillary's death before being cut out. Happening or not? Paging Kek for answers.

twitter.com/BrettForrest89/status/775185132965679105

Kill yourself OP you fucking tripfag

Poisoning the well.

and sorry I was browsing reddit pls no rope
I found an incredibly interesting picture on /r/The_Donald though

Jeeze 3 threads didn't see this one

WOW… maybe they weren't shills after all
Do you mean to tell me, pol was fucking right again???

meme magic

no hillary was there and she collapsed!

democrats are now desperately tying to make it look like as if a double collapsed and not hillary

nobody is suggesting that retard. They are suggesting that the person who emerged from Chelseas apartment AFTER the collapse is the body double to make it look like Hillary was alive and well AFTER the incident.

Why the hell would the democrats want that? It only makes people wonder where she was that she needed a double for the 9/11 memorial.

The only suspicious thing imo is the sunglasses

they knew this is going to happened.
therefore the sunglasses.

They were supposed to be anti-seizure glasses, probably worn because that venue was a neutral one that she could not control and influence without Trump (who was there) noticing and saying something about. Christie and Rudy G were there as well. Rudy G is good friends with the police so if anything was relayed to them, he would know about it too.

confirmed

Here's a comparison.

hillary fainting = stalingrad
hillary double = caucasus

never split your forces unnecessarily. focus on main target.

No. Duble is NOT Teresa Barnwell. This is misleading.

so this is the new attempt to correct the record?
this sauce is weak and it's irrelevant anyway,
this raises questions of why she is having doubles attend these sorts of events before an election, none the less basically snubbing the victims of 9/11

still raises the health concern questions

DO NOT BE DIVIDED
Focusing on her doubles will achieve nothing, it is purely a time suck

Nigger please. Go find some real evidence.

liek wat?

What if I told you that Clinton's been using a double for twenty fucking years?

Her face is completely different.

how legit is this shit?

what is this ruse cruise?

See the copyright on the bottom left?

You have what you need right there to verify it.

Thank you for correcting the record.

So, why would this be a huge deal?
Lots of powerful people have body doubles and I fail to see why this information would be useful to us

The body double obviously doesn't make any real decisions, so you should be focused on who Hillary's regent(s) would be. Thanks for your attempt to correct the record.

It's a big deal because the dems can use it to hide the truth about hillary's health.

I mean shit, for all we know, she could well be either dying or dead already, but with the double and the conditioning of the general public to outright reject all "conspiracy theories", the democrats can get away with trotting out the double, feeding her lines with an earpiece, and pushing (((their))) agenda when they just shouldn't fucking be able to.

twitter.com/hashtag/HillarysBodyDouble

#HillarysBodyDouble is now trending.

wew

Literally the same.

Fucking bullshit thread.

implying Hillary has ever been real

shiggidy

It isn't.

Nope. Exact same. Just watch the actual video.

Nice try, shill.

Not a shill. Take your meds, schizo. If you can't tell that's it's Hillary from the actual video, you're mentally ill or a new form of well-poisoning shill.

If you're legitimately convinced that it's not her, then prepare to have your mind blown. This guy, right here, has the same mental issue as you and has plenty to show you: youtube.com/user/dallasgoldbug

We are getting spammed hard as fuck by these threads.

Its Hillshills trying to frame Hillarys health issues as le crazy right wing conspiracy. Classic well poisoning. Pollute a source so as to discredit anything it puts out.

Here's your alleged double: youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

It's quite obvious that it isn't Hillary. Note her heavy southern accent.

I never said any such thing, and that's a lovely strawman, I'm not convinced but I'm certainly not aggressively trying to dissuade others from speculating, like you are, as most shills would.

How does the issue of a replacement as a result of her health issues (because that's the implied reason behind it) detract from criticisms over her health issues?

Cortisone will bloat you real good.

I can't tell whether we have a real high /x/ crossover or whether people here are trying to get a new birther-like conspiracy going to make us look retarded.

Not for nothing, and Im still sure it was a body double…

But hands are 3D, fingers stretch and retract, hand can be rotated. Those finger comparison pics rly dont prive enough, look pretty stupid.

The nose however, is off. Her skin tone, age…

Not that it matters too much anyway. What gets me is no one is focusing on the metal thing that was clearly ejected from her pant leg.

Notice how that got slid like crazy?

Not to mention the "Muh Miami-like NY weather!"

Not only is that a ridiculous claim, but at 9am the sun only been out for, what, 2 hours? Lots of older, fatter, shorter people around.

THAT shit is a big deal

Plenty of medication will lead to water retention and a bloated look.

I think we should focus on the fact that she is an unhealthy piece of shit and not create conspiracies she can later point at and make a joke out of.

A lotta loyalty for a hired shill.

Also

Just kill yourself and fuck off back to whatever shithole you crawled out of.

Because it is a distraction of our efforts.

It also cant be proven with certainty anywhere close to how we can prove she is in bad shape. It actively forwards the bullshit narrative of the "vast right wing conspiracy".

wew lad

Faces can't. There is no double. It was Hillary and sane people can see and hear that in the video.

Mr. user, could you explain to me why we call it "cuckchan"? As an oldfag, you must surely be one of the most informed posters on this web forum.

stop being a derailing, butthurt attention whore and fuck off

Just tell me, user. Is it so hard? I'll even give you time to look it up in your shill manual.

It probably is a double but I think better evidence than this needed.

Trump will be god emperor but Clinton is the near corpse being artificially kept alive, what a universe

Wait, what if Hillary was a body double the whole time? That would explain all the "I cannot recall… I do not recall…" shit. Maybe she sent the body double in to any federal testimony where she might be liable for perjury so as to avoid personal legal responsibility for lies she had to tell.

just kill yourself

Incapacitating american's still refuse reality.

Zombinton still running for president.

Didn't you hear? Being a barely sentient zombie that needs to be physically carried around like a sack of potatoes is "badass" now:

really damning proof you got there

But how can I "derail" your thread then? The thread that you want slid to the bottom so badly?

like I said, go back to cuckchan

That doesn't make sense you silly panicking, shill.

How about this: post your favourite Nahdzee-related webm that you saved from your years on Holla Forums. You can even sage again, so the thread isn't bumped.

;)

Kill yourself

Honestly, you're such an obvious cuckchan refugee.

Just stop being an annoying faggot and enjoy your dumb thread. People like you who think they can skip the lurking and go right to posting while retaining their shitty 4pol mannerisms need to get a grip.
I can smell the sub 20 weeb faggotry from miles away. I just know what a pasty, spaghetti-armed piece of shit you are.

My fucking sides.

Oh, you've convinced me with that mp4 saved from the last 24 hours. You're a primo-oldfag, Mr. Shillberg.

Hey, user. Remember following the Zimmy trial back on "4pol" (kek)? What was favourite part?

What is the difference between the first exodus and the second?

Why did GG fail?

How many kikes can a workcamp burn if a workcap can burn kikes?

Does it matter?

If it wasn't a body double, she just ruined her campaign.
If it was a body double, the double just ruined her campaign.
If they try to say "no no hillary's fine it was her double" why are you using a double

Saved. Got the original?

sageru~

honestly, do you have even a single ounce of self-reftlection you underage weeb faggot?

Even if I was a shill you dumb fuck would just be playing right into my hands.

check the catalog. there are like a dozen versions floating around. I just liked this one because you can see her being dragged so clearly.

I don't think you're even a shill, just another newfag whose brain has been completely rotted by talmudvision. You obviously missed the photo dump, the pics of the various black backpacks, the fact there was a drill in progress simulating the exact events that supposedly took place (just like 9/11, 7/7 etc) the FBI damage control press conference and everything else since you were probably on reddit at the time demanding more law enforcement. THIS is why they're comfortable lying so casually, dimwits like you who prefer larping along to reactionary narratives over any kind of truth. Won't bother trying to convince you since your lot are incapable of even believing your own eyes but I will predict that when the day comes you finally wake up and realize you had been lied to for so many years, that it was legal thanks to an NDAA amendment (HR 5736) approved by a gay crackhead, you'll remember back to this moment, to reading this post, and me calling you a dumb cuck.

Reported.

black background
cars behind her

Anyone else spot this?

sage

Either way, this bitch's campaign is fucked, tbh fam.

le sage is a downvote maymay

With the fact that it seems everyone of these events coincides with a drill, I kind of wonder if anyone has checked to see if these supposed drills were actually scheduled or if its just a tactic that law enforcement uses to keep people calm in an emergency. Often it is people panicking that gets people killed or injured, crushed against fences and trampled under foot.

sage

Well I suppose I will throw it in there.

We could be looking at a clone here; it looks the same near enough but behaves in odd ways. Clones are hard to program (I presume).

Kikes hide it in plain sight because they can, classic case of the emperor's new clothes. It's easy for anons here to see when lefties are doing it (Hillary only stumbled) but not so much when it's part of a narrative that reinfirces their presuppositional worldview. Convinced it will improve though, the 9/11 threads here alone have been getting exponentially more redpilled every year.

When reality copies a 90s comedy…

We'll know when Hillary is dead because Bill Clinton will be celebrating and have a grin from ear to ear.

You're dumb as a brick. Fuck off back to Infowars.

None of these photos are particularly convincing.

You just corrected the shit out of us, we're #hillarymissles now

Telling.

That clinched it for me.

More broadly receding Hairline.

Tons more wrinkles.

Teeth.

Posture.

Overall, general demeanor.

Those people (doctors, SS, police, and media) gotta know. There's no way they couldn't. They must be pissed knowing that they are promoting an utter fraud. Their careers are now worth exactly zilch.

youtube.com/watch?v=gDllOWNlwSc

Yes, sir! Will comply right away, dood!

It's not proof, OP, but the body double speculation isn't far-fetched as politicians, celebrities and other high-profile individuals use them quite regularly.

Great find, definitely breaking news

I'm unconvinced too BUT

This seems to be the only close up pic of her coming out to wave, does it look fucky to anyone else? Either shooped or taken somewhere else maybe weeks or months ago? There was a huge crowd outside there have to be more pics somewhere.

I'm no expert but this looks fucking shooped and it's the pic being spread everywhere.

It wasn't easy but I managed to sneak a photo of her when she came in yesterday. Spoiling it so it stays of Google Images.

t. work at pres-u hospital

The visual evidence isn't compelling enough for me. The twitter lead is more interesting, but since the photo was deleted with no archive, it could be fake. It wouldn't surprise me if she was using a double, but the evidence isn't solid enough to say she did..

I think we're on to something goys!

(2)

inb4 Hillary's body double is found floating face down in the Potomac

If you weren't a shill desperately tring to deflect, I'd say you were projecting, chum.

By not letting the thread slide like you've been attempting? Gosh dang, Moshe, reverse psychology is so hard.

Next you will sagepost that I've fallen for your elaborate ruse.

>None of these photos IS particularly convincing.

Go to school.

onlinegrammar.com.au/top-10-grammar-myths-none-always-takes-a-singular-verb/

Thanks for the valuable comment. Really helps to confirm the body double theory.

Using Dave as an example, how long until we can meme Bane into full, corporal sentience?

Then show more compelling evidence. A hand comparison in a single picture doesn't count.

it could be some cosmetic product

Of all the comparisons I've seen this is the most convincing.

that only applies to feminized beta queers who post lolis all day.
Come at me you fucking losers. Your taste in anime is shit. fuck you.

She's got both shoes there. Pretty sure that's the body double.

Oh yeah, because public figures have NEVER FUCKING HAD BODY DOUBLES BEFORE. Are you seriously trying to say that?

Lets see. There was an hour and a half silence from the hillary camp after her episode. Hillary left the scene where she collapsed, took a drive which would take 1 hour to her daughters place, and sat there recovering for a half hour from a episode which caused her to lose control over her motor functions enough to go play with children outside?

Granted, it probably isn't (just) pneumonia, and she probably just needed some psychoactive medicine to put her in working order again temporarily.

Shrkeli was there and recorded it. Didn't look at all like this pic. I agree it was taken at another place/time. Checl Shrkelli's periscope or YT for the Hillary vid.

Did anyone archive the ABC news website when it also ran the story of illary's death?

All I can find so far is the screenshot, but hopefully there's an archive somewhere.

being that they have not advised the cause of the pneumonia we can only assume it is a contagious version (i.e caused by virus/bacteria etc) and that she has now willingly infected this child for the sake of a photo op

Underrated post. This thread is much more subjective than the stickied one. Still important to keep in mind, thanks for bringing this up, OP.

Some snippets from reviews

This really doesn't seem like the kind of place HRC would even be caught dead in
see what i did there :^)

This is why she has blindman glasses everyone.

The Fake Hillary was the one on Stage, the Real one collapsed

Looks like a fake Hillary to me. This was after she collapsed and fake Hillary came walking out of the hotel. It's possible8ch.net/pol/res/7451432.html# she's dead.

Whoa, shit! I knew the glasses were a DEAD giveaway. Look at her body double. Their nose, chin, cheeks, and forehead are an exact match. Only difference at all is in the eyes, and with those dark, big sunglasses you'd never be able to tell them apart. Hillary is on her death bed right now and Bill is fucking some kids on Epstein's plane en route to Fiji.

I gave up on explaining to normies about that stuff. They do not want to find out and they actively try to shut out the information. And don't - ever- talk to women about that stuff. They're retarded.

I have a saying I throw in. Look, I wont discuss such matters right here and with you, as I wont tell a 10 year old how to distill snaps. I would tell him about the gas constant ~haha~ and to you I just say read the Wikipedia page about the WTC7 and think hard and long. Because they believe kikipedia and it happens sometimes and they come back to me with those looks like deer in headlights. "I never knew about the third." And I ever only say: You feel now that there is a lot to learn? Have fun!

Be persistent, be consistent, be precise and don't mix subjects.

\
Sigh…..those are exactly the same person.

The weird shape of the nostril is the same.

The one straight tooth and one concave tooth is the same

The set back tooth next to the front left tooth is the exact same

the right cheek dimple is the same…..the EXACT fucking same

Stop pushing the body double bullshit…..it makes you look crazy.

What is NOT crazy is that she is a SICK SICK SICK woman and trying to hide it.

In fact, she is BEYOND sick……she is DYING. They are hiding the fact that she is dying.

Stop with the body double bullshit you goddamn retard

sick coked up drugged up woman wore same glasses on memorial day

Let's face the facts:

There can't be two women that ugly in the world.

All I see is a round face full of prednisone and let me tell you, a nice big dose of that and an IV for hydration will have you feeling like superman in a jiffy.

Here are some high res pics to compare. I apologize for the retinal cancer that you will all develop.

Now

kill yourselves

for enabling the HRC viral team to get their "let's get them to waste time discussing a body double and making themselves look like loons, that'll distract from our coked up medicated, congestive heart failure sociopath corrupt terminally ill candidate and blackmail master" plan working

high res of her exiting chelsea's apartment / emergency medical facility

as an oldfag myself I would like to help out "Mr. user", but the point would be moot

You don't even need to compare anything physical. The PROOF it isn't her, is in the fact, that there's only one Secret Service agent near her. She walks down the street and that doesn't change. It was a dog and pony show to make you believe she's healthy. Oh yeah and the walk is different. Ones gait is very distinctive.

Don't bother. These are the same type of people who can't see the resemblance between Chelsea and Bill, so they claim she's not his daughter.

They don't realize that the same person can be photographed from different angles or making different facial expressions, but it's the same person. They don't know this because they don't get pics of themselves because nobody wants to see their fat ugly faces.

Now they'll call me a CTR shill and run screaming and crying for the report button.

she changed shoes.

Guessing she keeps spares in her daughter's apartment?

This. Sage this garbage.

shut up cuck.

Women having too many damn shoes is not a conspiracy theory, user.

Bill Clinton himself says he is sterile. He can't have kids. If he could, there'd be a thousand more bastards running around.

That Hillary's kid has a different father is not so much a secret as it isn't brought up by the controlled press.

You are doing mental backflips to somehow convince yourself that the Clinton's ever had a nice faithful and traditional marriage. They both cheat like hell and they don't care because they are fucking amoral sociopaths.

It was crisis actors but the disinfo was from morons.

The point of these drills is that they are realistic, where the non-realistic part comes in is the the meming, the subtle discrepancies often with props, and the total bullshit narratives.

Usually the look of the fakery is pretty realistic because they use the same cut suits and blood kits that they use for military crisis training.

Just one spic faking should be a meme. Don "King" Trump should tell them the gotta go back… to the casting couch.

She looks bloated from steroids or something on the left.