"She's Not Weak. She's Stronk!"

Liberal denial thread.

archive.is/K381r

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/w3Aq5
twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/774614472933662720
twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/775131026800521216
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Companies,_Inc.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dying women are now strong.
Do these liberals even care that she's going to die?

Checked

Checked, you ableist scum.

Well, this will make the ovening process a whole lot smoother this time

Pneumonia is a fucking contagious disease.

The fact that she's walking around, meeting people without at least wearing a face mask speaks of nothing but total irresponsibility.

That, or she's full of shit.

She could literally fucking die on stage and these legit retards would still fucking vote for her corpse.

What are these idiots saying?

You're probably right.
The election may very well come down to the question: How many retards are able to vote?

Fuck, I thought she'd disappeared into irreverence. If I could hate a person to death, she'd be at the top of my list.

I fucking hate this "women are so strong because blah blah blah" followed by something that men also do every single day. And "stoically powering through illness"? Women complain about every single headache and stomach ache and every imaginary bruise or cut they ever get.

Women are ill every single day?
What do they all have?

Some serious correcting the record going on now

Patton Oswalt – Verified account [email protected]/* */

This guy totally ignores the two brutes that hoist her into the air and place her in a vehicle.

When will these cucks die out already?

Fuck me last chance

Fuck these people, I want to pound them into a blood mist with a war hammer.

The only work this fat fuck does it type on twitter and hoist hamburgers into his pie hole

What is he even saying?

I guess that makes Trump and the SS superheroes.

You know, they never did release a cause of death for Patton Oswalt's wife.

As for the "weakness is strength" spin, half these SJWs are literally shaking all the time, so it doesn't surprise me that they don't consider an overt and overwhelming show of weakness a problem for Clinton's candidacy. The rest of the world, however, feels otherwise. Can't wait for the results of the next polls.

You should tweet that at him.
Or any user with a twitter.

They're at bargaining or denial

This dude says he's a "top dem strategist"

God, I'm so glad to see these people roasted.

She had a whole horde of people not only carrying her into the van, but the blocking the cameras to try and prevent people from seeing her being carried into the van

If you have pneumonia and you never quit, you die.

September 10:

That's a baseless conspiracy theory.

September 11:

That's a hateful comment.

September 12:

That's a baseless conspiracy theory.

hahahahha SAVAGE BURN

It's denial.

These people are as delusional as Bernie supporters.
Damage control in overdrive, even over here in the uk, heard an ex Clinton campaign manager lie through his teeth about how great Hillary is for five minutes on the radio this morning.
He was just about able to stop himself calling Trump literally Hitler but it was an effort not to.
(((Journalists))) with the audacity to dismiss the health issue as 'conspiracy' are now kvetching because 'this just makes them think they were right'
Seriously burgers, can you please lynch all lügenpresse as soon as the election is over?

They ARE bernie supporters. They changed to her because 1. “trump bad” and 2. they have no fucking morals because they’re leftists.

VAST RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY
A
S
T

R
I
G
H
T

W
I
N
G

C
O
N
S
P
I
R
A
C
Y

The reason the press is consuming it's self is because Trump is going to tear up libel laws.
When he wins the press will be cleaned out.

Good, then I have even less sympathy for them.
Lynch them all too pls.

Why does he have a recycling symbol next to his name?
Does he need to be turned into fertilizer?

Someone her age with pneumonia - five days isn't enough. She's fucked.

Gee, it's almost like it's not pneumonia but something worse.

Call me when these fuckers have ran a wood chipper while hung over on four hours of sleep.
If it was pneumonia, the fainting episode was caused by drugs taken to keep her presentable. If it wasn't, it probably a mini stroke or a seizure

How does one become a top dem strategist?

Butt plugs.

Involves sucking a ton of dick, I imagine.

Pathogen infection is now strength.

Being ill is indicative of strength, not weakness.

Coughing up green goo in front of thousands of people, passing out on the street in your anti-seizure shades after your concealed exoskeleton failed and the meds hit you like - this is strength.

We are almost there gents.

No, it's definitely denial. You'll know when it's bargaining.

The anger will probably come in when they accuse everyone who says Hillary is gravely of being sexist, misogynistic dudebros, or whatever

No, debates will bring the anger.

Should Hillary bomb in the debates, we may see some really desperate bargaining action, before the final stretch of infighting, implosion and physical fucking tears.

When she will die they will worship her corpse, drag it into debates and call that dead Hillary is more alive, than living Trump.

"Wherever the will to power begins to decline, in whatever form, there is always an accompanying decline physiologically, a decadence. The divinity of this decadence, shorn of its masculine virtues and passions, is converted perforce into a god of the physiologically degraded, of the weak. Of course, they do not call themselves the weak; they call themselves "the good."

- Nietzsche, 'The Antichrist'

"What is difficult? asks the spirit that would bear much, and kneels down like a camel wanting to be well loaded. What is most difficult, O heroes, asks the spirit that would bear much, that I may take it upon myself and exult in my strength? Is it not humbling oneself to wound one's haughtiness? Letting one's folly shine to mock one's wisdom?…
Or is it this: stepping into filthy waters when they are the waters of truth, and not repulsing cold frogs and hot toads?"

- Nietzsche, 'Thus Spoke Zarathustra'

That's the entire philosophy of (((leftism))) summed up in five words.

I share the sentiments of wanting to destroy these people, but you need to get righteous my man. The Pollaxe is the proper weapon for Holla Forumsacks.

Jonathan will be even more thrilled when her Parkinson's makes her collapse and shit herself at the debate.

wew lass

Normalfags are NPCs

no it's fucking reckless

Just like doing the photo op with a little girl when you have pneumonia.

This can mean a few things:

Aspiration pneumonia is extremely common in parkinsons disease patients. Messed up muscle coordination fucks with the swallowing mechanism which puts the patient at risk for inhaling food, which can lead to a lung infection and pneumonia. This could also explain her persistent coughing fits.

I hate the modern woman so much. If they would just stop trying to be males for just one second they might realize how badly theyre fucking themselves in the long run.

well would you look at those digits…

I know women love cheapening that word on each other, but it's fucking cringe city when men join in.

What planet are you from?

They have gone full retard so many times this year I can't take anything a Hillary supporter says seriously, trying to spin nearly fucking dying in the street as strength is beyond denial, it's just sad now…

archive.is/w3Aq5

Hate to tell this jew bitch but that isn't medically normal. She's going to die pretty soon as well. Just because doctors are currently expanding the definition of normal for all the freaks in the country doesn't mean it isn't a bad sign.

You're reading too much into it, it's just fanatics finding any excuse to turn their candidates negatives into a positive.

If the Clinton camp hadn't said anything about it they'd still be parroting the "There's nothing wrong with her, this is just more paranoid Republikkkan conspiracymongering, has Drumpf released his records yet? No? Then shut the fuck up okay"

Heiled!

to be fair i don't either.

Haha his wife was a badass too right? Or maybe he just poisoned her.

Fucking snap.

Chronic bitchy vaginitis with regular bleeding.

SIG HEIL!

No

check'd and kek'd for truth.

this neatly explains why so much of what they say amounts to canned, repeated lines.

She can't be THAT bad a speaker, surely?

I suspect she wasn't conscious when she was helped into the car. She looked like someone who was starting to black out, and also her shoe being left behind is really damning - who, conscious, would leave their shoe behind? Her handlers didn't notice it happen, and she was unable to lift her feet up when it happened. Reagan was conscious, so therefore didn't need as much help.

Shes fucked.

Even if she shit her pants on stage, libtards will still call it brave. Leftism is a mental illness.

Slavery is a personality trait.

At the liberal leaning forum I frequent, the chatter pretty much goes that just because we were right doesn't mean we were right.

10/10

Didn't we fucking call this? That Hillary would use her illness for sympathy?

The fuck is #IWorkHRest supposed to even mean?

I cant wait to shoah them all.

A-are our enemies retarded?

Thank fucking god she's not my governor anymore.

"I do all the work while Hillary sits on her ass and rests :)"

Yes, they really are that fucking stupid to push this.

It means that Hill is gonna be the ultimate welfare queen in the White House

twitter.com/GeorgeTakei/status/774614472933662720

So she's got Pneumonia hey?

If she has the first cause of Pneumonia, she's put everyone's health at risk lately by being in public and coughing all over everyone, and risked spreading it to that little girl she hugged.

She can barely bend her legs and spine on her best day. It looks like they completely froze up, in which case she was going to get dragged into the van like that whether she was conscious or not.

Notice how calm her handlers were though? They've been through this before and have been taught what to do.

They've definitely been through some "code blue" drills with her.

Or they're experienced atloaded uncooperative bodies into vans after procuring women for Bill

Compare it to when she froze up on stage and her handler ran over to her and coached her back into consciousness.
They know what signs to look for when she's going to drop out of it so they can be there to prop her up before too much damage is done.

So where would you put the odds of her dying or having a REALLY serious medical collapse - one that puts her in the hospital for too long - before the end of October?

Right now, if I were a betting man, I'd go 4.5:1.
It probably won't happen because someone is always there and maybe there's a body double for things like this. But I think it's not too far fetched for her to stroke out before Halloween.

that looks like howard
degenerate scum, I miss O&A -opie

That movement of the goal post killed my sides forever, thanks user.
We don't need parody with these people.

I'm not sure to be honest with you.
I don't know what the plan is for her either - if she:

No matter what she does, she's pretty fucked. If the democrats dumped Hillary ASAP and begged Bernie to come back, then maybe they'd have a small shot. Bernouts are stupid enough to come crawling back to the democrats even after he endorsed the epitome of Wall Street corruption.

CTR mad they've gotta apply for unemployment.

No it makes her a fucking moron. Putting additional stress on your body when ill only makes you worse off.
How about we elect someone that doesn't need to take a permanent vacation.

Didn't your mom tell you not to go to school when you were sick?
>tfw your dad made you go to school said it was just a "light fever

Christ, Can we meme this fat turd into a heart attack or something?

Hillary may have picked up AIDS as a result of Bill's dalliances. Pneumonia is a common cause of death among AIDS patients.

Ask him if his wife is still dead.

As someone who has experience in medical and elderly the most damning thing I've seen so far is her losing weight, as strange as that sounds.

Women do tend to pack on fatty weight and suddenly losing a ton of it is 'wasting' that often happens right before someone dies. I give her a year at most. If she really does have pneumonia however, five days of rest won't do jack shit for someone her age. Think more like three months.

It's been tried

Reagan didn't even realise he'd been shot

Posting the original for anyone who wanted to see it

TACTICAL ROLL

So Marvel's comics about She-Thor having cancer were designed to get us to accept Hillary's chronic illnesses, right?

In other news:
WAR IS PEACE and FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

I get really fucking tired of this wymyn stronk thing

Burn the witch.

The fucking tweet itself contradicts this very sentiment (not to mention the fact that such claims are made persistently, day in day out, by women).

Again, a precise inversion of reality; but so long as it lines up with female narcissism, as propped up by well-meaning and often sexually desperate men, then it's all just fucking fine and dandy. It is amazing how spectacularly women contradict themselves, and champion their own weakness as strength. They are, by and large, totally devoid of self-awareness.

The most galling thing about this bitch and all the bitches like her, is that she'll inevitably be the first to admonish men who become sick, or even an hero themselves, for not being open about what ails them as any strong, empowered goddess who's totally worth it would (whilst also powering through it stoically - don't worry about the contradiction, though, because women are not to be judged by the same standard as all other matter): women truly are psychopathic retards.

There's no way she has full blown AIDS. Firstly, instances of full blown AIDS are rare-to-nonexistant in the first world due to easy access to medical care and the advent of anti-retrovirals. Secondly, she doesn't actually fuck Bill, the last time they probably fucked was when they conceived Chelsea

I've got some news for you

Now is the time to strike, I know we all hate going on fucking reddit but now is the perfect time for a little raid against /r/hillaryclinton, keep it subtle but keep questioning why they lied to us about her being healthy even after they knew she had pneumonia.
Kick them while their down, damage multiplayer.

Being a women is an illness now?

Libeshits are now actively competing on twatter who of them is the weakest pussy.
Can't make this shit up.

Once a month at least.

are these bots?

In the eyes of the whole of society, being female is both a debilitating illness and (somehow) a mark of strength and virtuosity.

As I said here this is a typical female contradiction, driven by narcissism (which itself is driven by the inherent value in child-bearing and the profound envy women have of men).

It's mind numbing how profoundly egocentric and stupid the vast majority of women are.

Pro-tip to any women who wish the be viewed kindly in an objective light (as opposed to the utterly subjective standard set aside for female humans alone): stoical people don't moan constantly (and actually create a paradigm/industry around their whingeing) - nor do they proclaim their stoicism proudly.

Likewise, 'strong' and 'empowered' (whatever the hell that means - as far as I can tell it means being fueled and enabled by male altruism, whilst never acknowledging the fact) people do not feel the need to tell the world how 'strong' and 'empowered' they are.

This. I've had bronchitis and pneumonia before. I know I could have stood up, I know I could probably have gone into work and made it. I might have even made it through the whole day, but I didn't do it not because I'm not a badass, but because I know that if I were to risk passing out and hitting my head on whatever instead of being a badass, I'd be an idiot with a concussion.

The fact that she had a bunch of people around her propping her fat ass up also kind of takes away from the whole "rugged fighter" appeal. Mike Tyson risking a KO to win is a badass, Mike Tyson with Freddie Roach injecting him with drugs and propping him up so he can throw a few punches that don't connect… pretty lame.

Isn't that a stereotype of the feeble woman? Always fainting?

Her "power-posing" bodyguards did a really terrible job at blocking out cameras that's for sure LOL.

That's less than 20C holy fuck
I keep my air conditioning at 28C
t. chink

wewlad
e
w
l
a
d

HILLARY IS GETTING ABSOLUTELY BTFO ON HER FACEBOOK PAGE

Fuck, sounds like her supporters are dropping like flies as well.

Do we have a list? The people doing this shit are ivory tower liberals who, when the world goes south, will be safe as fuck and leave the rest of us "peasants" to rot somewhere.

I want them to fucking pay for their intellectual dishonesty.

Why can't they be better at lying? They could at least say a concert or travelling. But no, they think about her, then politics, then rally.

Looking through this social media shilling I appears the Official CTR Narrative is
WEAKNESS IS STRENGTH

These are the kinds of burns that will melt steel beams.

please allow me to correct the record for everyone
if she has pneumonia in addition to her concussion, her blood clot, her alzheimer, her dementia and the various lethal STDs given to her by slick willy, she indeed IS stronk to have gotten out of bed to try to become president

they most certainly lis about the pneumonia, a pneumonia doesn't give you a seizure

don't worry, the body double doesn't have pneumonia

This is what madly grinning cultists sound like once the cracks start showing, cover it all up with mass affirmation pep talks and virtue signalling.

That's no excuse when you're president though. The job requires to be fit enough to handle emergency situations where you might not even sleep for over 24 hours at a time. It requires being subjected to constant environmental changes (from traveling) as well as severe stress from dealing with complex matters you can't time-out from. The fact is, you don't want someone who's "soldiering on from constant illness" as they'll be a liability. You'd want someone resistant to both illness and stress to begin with.

Nah, that would be the steroids and stimulants they pump her up with. But even those have their limits. She'd probably be dead a while ago if that wasn't the case.

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

Falling asleep isn't the same thing as fainting.

Is she calling all women mentally ill?

How sexist!

I've seen more empathy from Holla Forums tbh.
With those - wow.. she really was ill… - sympathy threads

she is a strong candidate

t. governor who fucked trashed michigan

What do you mean by 'all women'? Are you just referring to birth gender you cis scumlord?

Turning up to an event with a lot of old people knowing you have a deadly contractible virus or bacteria (whatever it is) just to get some sympathy votes is pretty fucking evil to be honest.
I think if she had said she could not make it due to having pneumonia and didn't want to pass it on then people might have respected her more, but you know, fuck me right?

fun fact, after she destroyed our state she moved to California and now teaches a course on how to expand the economy using government resources

yep she is part of the whole lmao just tax the whites more so we can dump 716 billion into detriot public schools and then ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ when the blacks give each other 75k kickbacks for asking for a 150k grant to get ticonderoga pencils for a school that hasn't had classes since 1986

Thats like 20*C isn't it? What fucking pansies. I'm an auscunt and where I live it can get close to 50*C (120 or so Fahrenheit)

Fucking pussies.

If your body is terminating itself, you're strong.

Hillary hasnt been working very hard though.

Its getting on for a year since her last press conference.

While trump has done daily rallies to tens of thousands of people Hillary has been doing very small talks to small groups of hand picked people every week or so.

The reason why this health thing is so worrying for the democrats is that now is the time she needs to up her momentum to at least try to catch up with trump and instead she is going to be on her sick bed.

Has Jeremy Vine got his serious voice on? I can't listen to the tosser

Jews always defile good and make it bad, and make bad into good.
They tried to cover up this until very end, now they proudly display her weakness as her strength.

We need an outsider, some political outsider come in and say "she is ill and not suitable to be US president".
The best of which would be Putin or Xi

This guy?

Shieeet, vid source? I love these medieval martial arts.

Is she saying that being a woman is itself an illness?

Her fans are trying very hard to turn this into something good for them "she so strong" "she so badass!" and what have you.

When the cunt drops dead are these people going to go "SHE'S OK GUYS SHE JUST NEEDS A FEW HOURS REST == OH MY GOD COME BAAAAAAACK! == "

search MEMAG on youtube. Medieval European Martial Arts Guild.

Liberalism, not even once.

First corpse president of the US.

This is some pre-conditioning type shit, who actually reads comics these days anyway? Most readers still majority nu-males?

truly we are diverse!

We've reached levels of pathetic-ness previously thought impossible.

How the everloving FUCK can one be so weak? I always knew most nu-leftists are weak, but this level of weakness is staggering.

Fucking hell. I mean, bitch must be fainting twice a day every summer.

Plus if she rests and stays in bed for 5 days, when she tried to get back to campaigning, what little muscle mass she has in her weakened body will be even more weakened. So it'll take a few days for her to be able to stand for more than a few minutes at a time. Obviously they'll use it as excuse to stick her on a stool as this point looking weak on a stool is better than swaying about and falling over.

I don't know why people think Trump dodging the draft is something to bring up. Are they implying Hillary would have went to Vietnam if women could be drafted?

Are these faggots trying to tell me, right now, that if they got drafted today but could choose to not go with zero legal repercussion, that a single one of them would actually go through with being drafted?

We all knew that the MSM propaganda outlets function like this and that braindead fuckin zombies always buy it up. Still, it's a little gross seeing it in action.

It's good, the mockery will be identifiable with the lefty stuff and the whole thing will become an enormous joke at the old hags expense. At this stage the lefties are unwittingly working for the right.

They say body and mind are closely linked so I guess it stands to reason that people with mental deficiencies (such as being a liberal) would also be physically frail as well.

She took the whole month of August off

COUGHING FITS, PANTS OF SHIT

Let's be a little bit clear headed.

The video looked staged, the clip was cut for maximum effect. This entire DRAMA is taking attention away from Trump. It's making Hillary seem like a sympathetic creature, injured, hurt, helpless, sacrificial, she's going to push herself to death to run for President, would Trump die for the US? etc.

I'm saying Hillary faked her collapse out of desperation, probably the entire 'health scare' is just bullshit, she's a raging alcoholic and has a failing liver no doubt, but the other shit? Please. It's supposed to create a situation that makes Clinton a victim, and it will only GAIN her votes.

The logical people who wouldn't vote for her anyway because of the corruption won't be swayed by the sickness. The illogical emotional idiots who ignore her corruption will ignore any health problems. The vast majority of fence sitting apathetics might feel a sense of respect or pity for Clinton who appears to be putting her body on the line, especially contrasting with Trump who is a bit of a dandy and is very meticulous in his physical appearance, his hair, his hands, his clothes, his tan etc. It makes Trump seem petty and mean and Hillary as a politician fighting for the people.

It's a gambit, but hardly a risky one. Clinton will only go up in polls after her apparent physical frailty, because let's be honest, most Americans are pussies on pain medication, and they can sympathise with a leader who is a weak faggot with constant medical assistance, whereas a strong vibrant man like Trump (who doesn't smoke, drink, think how rare this is) scares them and makes them jealous of his fitness and vitality, this simple anger and self-hatred will compel them to vote for Clinton who looks weak and frail and reflects how they are.

I doubt she is weak or frail at all, she is just acting, it's an old school woman tactic to faint for attention and pity.

It's getting to the point that if you add up the total number of people she has stood (or sat) in front of and done a speech is less that the number of people at just one of Trump's speeches.

I'm recovering from pneumonia. My doctor ordered me bed rest for the first three days I was on antibiotics. He also specifically ordered me to stay away from the very young, and the elderly.

Because pneumonia fungus is contagious.

Hillary Clinton intentionally committed acts of biological warfare against innocent and unsuspecting civilians. She is a terrorist.

(((Josh Barro)))

The only tiny bit if credence I will give your theory is that no one is talking about emails.

But other than that, you are absolutely wrong. The democrats I know are all sullen and defeated, with some even descending into despondency. Those are folks who don't show up to vote, because they think they already lost. They know their candidate is fatally flawed.

I think the democratic party is going to use the opportunity to take her out, and replace her with someone who is currently not a national player, to give them national exposure. The democratic party is going to shift branding to the "plucky underdog party" because they will be shut out of all three branches of government for the foreseeable future. Like 2000 but they will have lost the courts as well.

Look at the administrations response to Dakota Access last Friday. That was a loser play. At best a rear guard action to delay the pipeline for as long as possible, which right now is like 2 months.

This just keeps getting better and better. Hillary Clinton's vagina is the gift that keeps on giving.

Think of all the women in your family and how much they love playing the victim, going to doctors pretending they are sick for attention. It's just the same thing on a national level. Trump looks indefatigable, high energy. Clinton looks weak, brittle human.

The oldest tactic is taking your enemy's strength and making it their weakness, and taking your weakness and making it your strength.

Expect to see rumours and stories leak out about Trump and pills or cocaine, how is he so active and fresh, is he taking uppers etc.

By looking weak Clinton makes people pity her, and that's how every stupid fucking cat stays alive in this world, by playing dumb/lost/scared until they get fed then they fuck off.

Humans are gullible and easy to manipulate, all you need to do is ask for help, most people would give it gladly. This is ALWAYS how the few control the many, fear, pity, anger.

Trump is a strategic thinker, Clinton is a mass manipulator. She understands she would wilt under the debates, but if she goes into the debates with physical infirmities (real or imagined) she gets an easy out. Trump is so aggressive and unpalatable to so many regular people he will struggle to soften his image, he looks like a ruthless shark because he is one. Ivanka is his only real weapon, but she is hard herself because of how she has conditioned her life to compete with men professionally. And she can't help him on a debate stage, He will attack Clinton with facts, she will deflect with emotions, it'll be a bloodbath because the average person will just see one old man yelling at one old woman and feel sorry for the woman. It'll look like a husband beating his wife.

No. Who in their right mind would vote for a leader who has memory issues, faints, can't stand and cannot be trusted in meetings with foreign diplomats? Also the fact that she and her people lie about all this makes it just as bad.

Hillary is very sick, the frail old woman reality that she is contrasts too much with the 'stronk independent womyn' projection that she wants her voters to see her as.

The funniest part is that everybody on Holla Forums predicted this kind of denial. Liberals are so predictable at this point. Their programming is simple. Still waiting for somebody to call me an ableist shitlord when she admits to having Parkinson's and I say that that disqualifies her.

Let me guess. You've done a few shops in your days, so you know what it looks like, right Chaim?

Unless it's your spouse or family, or you've been numbed to the response as a healthcare worker, a sick human is one of the most psychologically repulsive things to another human. You don't want to get it on you.

wrong. She made a very big fucking deal about how very healthy she was in a speech & on a stupid biased tv show and then a few days later coughed shit up live into a cup in front of people then proceeded to choke for 10 minutes then knowingly went round trying to spread her illness and finally paid the price by collapsing. It was immediately played off as little bit of heat exhaustion but they were not expecting that one man to get the footage he did. They then had no choice but to confess that she's ill but are probably still telling fibs about what the underlying or over all illness is.
A lot of people that were following her or on the fence will feel lied to, she looked them in the eyes on tv and lied. People do not like being lied to. Once you know some is a liar then you start to question all the other stuff that people have brought up in the past about that person.
Already nobody can be bothered to go and see her speeches. Why would you want to go to a very low energy event with a handful of people from the local mental hospital and old peoples home have been bused in to pump up audience numbers, seriously some of them looked confused as to where or why they were there.
At the very best, she'll get higher audience numbers but only because there will be people going to see if she collapses again and no other reason.

We've got some serious uncucking to do these next 8 years. Even if Trump wins, a decent amount of the United States will still be horribly brainwashed

Scott hit the nail perfect on how the public will really see this.

How sick Hillary is, what she has, what she's doing now, none of this is what's going to affect her image.

She collapsed on 9/11 talking about 9/11 at the 9/11 site. In America's greatest tragedy she was too weak to stand and collapsed.

That's 100% Grade-A Symbolism right there.

Like I said above.

HRC IS A BIOLOGICAL TERRORIST

It's undeniable that Trump is much stronger and healthier than Hillary in every regard.

The issue is how far the "victim Olympics" has been allowed to progress, and how deeply it has invaded a lot of popular culture. Suddenly, being weak is GOOD, being strong as bad. Being emotional and easily threatened is good, being stoic and reliable is bad. Being a whiny, weak woman/nu male is good, bring a proud and masculine male is bad.

It's really crazy how many people think this way. Some real 1984 shit how the media pushes this completely fucking warped worldview and the cattle adopt it wholesale. We really need to restrict the vote in this country to people who contribute more value to the country than take away.

Huh? They're at testing.

All strong independent women are frail, that's the whole point of the meme. It's Cognitive Dissonance, call it an experiment in how far you can push a population, can you get them to vote for a corrupt, sick, evil individual if they just say nice things. Remember the real government is not visible to us, this is all just a distraction while resource rich countries are being set up for invasion and destabilisation, and Americans are being squeezed and mesmerised.

Does anyone even watch what she says? Her speeches are boring, I doubt even her hardcore supporters bother. She's flip flopped on so many things and nobody even cares. Elections used to be about issues, now they are 100% of superficial things like what the candidate eats and wears.

think about BLM and the traction it got with actual black people who are given every possible advantage to succeed over everyone else and they still fail. America wins gold in victim olympics dude, it'll go to the Moon.

Trump isn't an answer. He's a step in the right direction. His greatest legacy may not be the wall or bringing jobs back, it could be transforming the republicuck party into a nationalist party. It's going to take decades to fix the the US. Trump's job, realistically imo, is to stem the the bleeding push politics to a nationalist focus.

Yet Trump has not mocked or said anything about hillary's collapse other than to wish her well. I don't think he'll talk much about her health, he'll talk about how fit and healthy he is and then just leave it there as she has no real comeback to that. Trump will be wanting her to be fit enough to go to the debates at which point he'll throw curveball after curveball and then she will fail. She will look confused, scared, old, frail, incompetent, etc, then she will fracture, all her personalities and pent up lies will start swirling around in her head, the heat from the crowd and lights will make her dizzy, the camera flashes and loud noises will cause her brain to short circuit. That will be her end there, live on tv in front of millions.

Dems be like,

Weakness is strength
Censorship is freedom
Division is unity

mentallyhill

POWERING THROUGH ILLNESS! ONE MORE DISTINCTLY FEMALE SUPERPOWER HIGHLIGHTED BY MODERN WONDER-WOMAN HILLARY CLINTON

It could definitely go this way. I'm scared at how inevitable it seems tbh, so I'm trying to play devil's advocate and think an out for Clinton without her just dropping out of the debates.

I am really more worried about Trump than Clinton, because Trump is backed by Rothschild and Clinton is only backed by small time crooks like Kissinger and Soros who are not the real big players. I don't want to be paranoid, but in 30 years I have not ONCE seen a real independent candidate get traction, remember even Ross Perot who was a real good guy was still a business shill and representing the uber rich class first with trickle down ideas and not really honest about what his lasse faire shit would do to the world. I don't think Trump is honest about his promises, and so far his only success has been fracturing the Republican party, which was the last bastion of balance standing against the plague of neo-fascism that is the left, Hitler was a socialist after all.

I still gotta disagree with you. This is going to do nothing good for Clinton's campaign. She's told supporters she's perfectly *coughcough* healthy, then she's told them it was just a little heatstroke *cough*, then it was dehydration, now that footage of her being DRAGGED into a vanbulance has come out, it's 'pneumonia' *cough*.
Pneumonia is a serious condition, especially in an unfit and elderly woman. If it was actually pneumonia she should have been transported to the hospital, not her daughter's apartment.

She can't keep control of her lies, and they're quickly spinning into a web she's gotten herself stuck in. One thing voters won't tolerate is being lied to.

Maybe if she had disclosed at the beginning of her campaign run that she was HIV positive or whatever and that she was going to run for president 'even if it kills her' - then perhaps she'd have racked up some sympathy votes.
I personally believe she has the beginnings of Alzheimers, and is completely unfit to be considered for president.

you know she's just pretending for attention, right?

Which is why she almost fainted?

1st zombie president when?

I'm talking about the 18 year old. learn to read reply chains.

Trump has received fuck all donations compared to Clinton, and the fractured party here is the Dems after their snubbing of Bernie for Clinton.

Praise him

Oh, one of those types acting masochistic to promote an idea (people faint 5 times a day goy, Hillary fainted once and you make a fuss about it).

Could be possible, but people this pathetic exist. Unfathomable how, but they exist.

Do they pay you per word for your ham-fisted concern shilling?

Based Scott Adams

twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/775131026800521216

They know that no single thinking, self-respecting man would ever vote for this fucking pig of a woman and her bullshit, blatant corruption. Any rational male can see right through this bullshit and they know there ain't shit they can do to change that. So they double down on the "strong women who don't need no man just a big papa government to protect and provide benefits" because they're a reliable and easily manipulated demographic, and very influential on their beta male friends/husbands.

Why did we ever give women the vote anyway? Shit like this is what they do with it.

ctr pls

Can her campaign get any worse realistically? She has no people showing up to her rallies, is HAEMORRHAGING money in attack ads and online paid disinformation, and has not answered a single critical question for months.

It's desperation born out of the fact something incredibly damming was leaked through her emails/ the NSA leak, and she is shitting herself. I suspect she had a hand in ordering a strike on a school or mosque and showed no remorse internally, or something equally fucked up with children dying.

GMS, Saudi royals and Soros all equal about 100billion, with Goldman highly leveraged, Soros illiquid and Saudi's dependent on oil price and exports.

Rothschild is worth trillions in hard assets, land, and there is a direct tie in to the Military Industry. I've been watching over the past 20 years as a shell game impossible to follow corporate takeovers, buyouts and rebrandings have occurred with key companies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Companies,_Inc.
It started in 1928 for sure, maybe earlier.

I'm a real person, I don't support either Trump or Clinton, but Trump is a much more favourable choice to any thinking person. Whenever such an obvious answer is presented to a population, it should trigger your inner skeptical hippo, because these things are planned out many decades in advance, it's not just random shit happening. It's clear that the elites saw the internet would expose them and they would need to co-opt and run an anti-elite, anti-globalist sleeper, or run the risk of a real rebellion and organic popular candidate, like that commie Sanders, who got silenced real fucking quick.

If your life is still shit 8 years from now, maybe you will be as paranoid as I am, I was your age when Obama rolled around, and I vaguely remember Bush and Kerry and Gore, and it was all stage managed fakery then. They've just gotten much better at writing the script this time around, and making it dramatic and entertaining. There's a good guy, a bad guy, the bad guy is losing, the evil establishment is hiding it in plain sight, etc. All too fucking convenient, the real world is always subtle and complex, this is too simple and straight forward. Eg. At this pace Trump wins 70-30 the popular vote, hence the desperation from the Clinton camp and my analysis that she is staging the health thing as a last ditch effort to cling on to the pity vote.

I kinda see where you are coming from in one sense. People should be more concerned about Hillary calling many millions of American people deplorable than her collapsing husk of a body.

But remember Hillarys health has been in question for months and the dems were playing it off as a conspiritard theory.
This information validates the theory and puts Hillary in the same group as some of these other ageing dictators who cover up their health issues from the public.

Also, there is a yuge psychological element to this.
People dont vote out of sympathy. They are less likely to vote for someone who they perceive as weak or limited in their abilities.
They might even say they will vote out of sympathy but when you get in the polling booth in private a lot of people will change their mind.

This is how I know you're not from here. This is why I'm mocking you.

I want reddit to leave.

*the

The 'Shovel Ready' Candidate!

She's been on the backfoot since the email leaks. It's clear nobody in her camp understands technology or how to get ahead of the shitstorm that is coming.

My point is that Snowden was a limited hangout and Assange is controlled opposition to honeypot any leaks which shouldn't actually leak.

This means Clinton was sold out from day 1, but it had to be her and not Sanders, because Trump v Sanders was too risky to Trump (and might cause rioting or civil unrest). Nobody would get arrested for Clinton let alone bother protesting Trump, shes a broken old hag, perceptibly so, no amount of anything can cover up the fact she looks old and tired.

The narrative is that they wanted Clinton for Clinton's sake, my point is just the opposite, she was always supposed to run and lose, because look at how weak she is as a candidate. You could fucking run a duck against her.

Are you really proud to 'be from here'. Holla Forums is low tier at best, you're what basement nerds point and laugh at to feel better about themselves. This identity politics that bleed through into the internet in the past 5 years or so is really cancerous. You basically cannot read my words without first filtering them through your 'who am I what do I believe what group am I in' mantra. You're everything a tripfag is without the tripcode, and an example of how brainwashed the youth has become, from a true contrarian and anarchist viewpoint to that of a controlled and managed opinion. If you're still young, why are you selling out your idealistic principles for some old rich Anonymous men's plans?

Just a reminder of an actual president who got pneumonia.

Keep digging your hole deeper. I'm enjoying this thoroughly.

Fucking hell "most of us wouldn't make it through"

Shut the fuck up. These slimy disgusting cowards have never suffered a day in their fucking lives. The worst thing that ever happens to these self absorbed fucks is mummy dies.

Has hillary literally been blown up? I have. Has hillary ever been shot or stabbed? I have. Did hillary grow up in a shitty border town and had to literally fight off beaners at age 5? I have. Has hillary literally been starved and left to die in the middle of a desert? How about being homeless and having nowhere to go?

How about any of these liberal fucks? Nope.

And these fucking cucks have the gall to sit here and bullshit about what it means to be strong? Have the gall to try and tell me how hard and stressful it is to be shillary. You know whats stressful? Having a man you cant see trying to kill you with small arms, rpgs, and ieds.

Gas youself libcucks

Promoting white identity politics is a healthy activity. Your jewish subversion, on the other hand, is not. Kindly get the fuck out and stay out.

Your argument rests upon the assumption that Trump is the clearly superior candidate to Hillary in the public arena. If that were the case, then why would the MSM be pushing Hillary so hard? Why is it so taboo to support Trump, especially in the liberal cities? People have lost friends and jobs supporting Trump openly.

Now as for whether he's controlled opposition, intended either to demoralize the growing nationalist and anti-establishment population (if he loses) or to appease them and prevent a more violent solution from taking root (if he wins), maybe. That's a really tough one to prove either way. Regardless, for the time being it's very important that Hillary doesn't take the reigns. But it's hard to deny the possibility that Hillary and Trump just represent two competing elite families/groups.

(checked)
Don't be a dipshit and use non-arguments like "but you're clearly not from here so nothing you say can be of any value!" Address the arguments themselves.

And now you've gone and shown yourself to be a fool. If 8ch is low tier then tell me, what discussion forums are better?

Definitely not. Hell, should she die before election day I could see them propping up the corpse and saying it's still better than ebil nadzi Trump.

Hillary only has two weeks to recover and get ready for the first debate. How will she possibly manage?

Going with the assumption that we're being told the truth and that it IS pneumonia…someone at her age, two weeks isn't long enough. More like months. And months. Older you get, longer it takes for you to get better.

She is finished. We're just watching the death throes now.

(HEIL)

I don't waste energy debating obvious shills, user, but point well made regardless.

Nice Hitler dubs checking my Hitler dubs. Kek is with us in this thread.

Is he serious? Isn't he just trolling or just being sarcastic? I think he's trolling.

Sounds like you should have taken dem programs instead of being a welfare soldier baby.
Taking my taxes either way, but one of them is nicer than the other.

She'll be "mostly" recovered, but have to preform the debate through skype. (While being fed answers off camera)

I wish we could somehow bankrupt Vox Media.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SHUT IT DOWN

Personally I don't want a lying, malicious cunt like that as the first female president. She'll damn well be the last female to hold office when she's through destroying us. Gives a bad name to women. Who wants to be represented by the most corrupt candidate in history who has a personal trail of bodies? She's worse than the mafia, because at least the mafia protects the neighborhood and doesn't import illegal spics to murder and rape us.

This isn't a women problem, it's a normie problem. They get their news from fagbook and never think to question it. They need to be culled.

Usually I laugh at these salt threads but this is absolutely disgusting.

It's been a great week for Trump.

They're saying that staggering around half-dead in public is a display of strength, or something.

PNEUMONIA PROVES THE DOCTOR WHO SAID SHE HAS PARKINSON WAS RIGHT

SHE CAN'T SWALLOW SO SHE INHALES SMALL DROPLETS OF SALIVA UNTIL IT CAUSES PNEUMONIA

THE MOST COMMON REASON FOR DEATH IN PARKINSON PATIENTS

You're right, and it's true that there are intelligent, thinking women out there. Just like there are smart blacks. That doesn't change the fact that most of them are easily manipulated and their opinions easily controlled.

I'm melting!

The paid Hillary spin doctors are really reaching with this one. Amazing how they think the shit they say convinces anyone with a brain.

most women won't vote for her either because why in holy mother of fuck almighty would a women concede power to another woman? she doesn't have the female vote so much as the mentally unstable vote, which just oh so happens to comprise of mostly women but eh.

You know the rules…

They fully expected Trump to step into this so they could use it against him like the whole piss family Kahn thing. Instead they've got to take the harder route of shilling that dying is the new hotness in being a strong leader.

How do you pass out from a Hillary event? There is only like 18 other low energy elderly people in the room including the press. How frail are these people that slight humidity and no breeze makes them pass out? I stood hours in the heat sweating through my dress shirt at the Trump rally in Austin then I went to work that night.

Wow, what a fucking accomplishment
Anyone can do many other things in fucking heels
Not that they should though

If I give it to you maybe I'll stop having it now stay still and be a good vessel.

The damage control on this has backfired so hard that it's another reason to oppose her, she can't be in charge of a crisis.

Hillary's most reliable voter base is women because they are far more susceptible to shaming tactics and peer pressure than men. Not that there's a ton of difference right now since so many men actively reject their masculinity. But women are and always have been far more concerned with group cohesion than men. That's not necessarily a bad thing, if it wasn't a useful trait then it wouldn't have been so hardwired into women by evolution. But it does make them a less suitable to vote under a democratic system. There's a reason that politics in the US started going hard left immediately after women were given the vote. Women vote left at a faaar higher rate than men. Again, not all of them. But more than half, and that's all it takes in a democracy.

Do you guys think Hillary will die "under mysterious circumstances" shortly after Trump wins to avoid an indictment, so she can flee to an island in the Caribbean?

Just educate them, make them vote the right way and then the group cohesion works in our favor.

In that same vein, women also have more to gain by voting left. Welfare suits women - kick the man out of the house, and the government will look after all your needs. At the rate marriages are failing, women will always vote for the security that the left will provide for them.

I haven't checked the stats, but I believe they'd show that married women would be more likely to vote Trump, whereas single mothers would be overwhelmingly voting for Clinton.

Well I have to concede that point, but as a retort, there are a lot of numale hyperbetas voting shillary. Your gender isn't innocent.

Those look like flats to me.

Unreal. If I were campaigning I'd have a holster under my skirt and be wearing shoes I can run in. That's what strength is, being ready for shit to go down, not teetering around being carted place to place like a helpless princess because you chose ridiculous and impractical footwear. Can that cunt even fire a fun? How can you be President, the Commander in Chief of the entire Army, and not be able to use a fun? It's ridiculous. The president isn't just a pampered puppet. Our presidents used to have fucking gun duels in the streets, now we're hoisting up a crippled old hag. What a joke. MAGA

It was something like 70% of singles versus 25% of those married vote killary. Also remove welfare state, let the leeches starve.

Female voters hey, what can we do? take the vote back off them, that's what

A mental illness :^)

There should be one vote per family/household, because that should be the smallest social unit in society, not the individual.

wait, so all women are mentally ill?

Or literally? Is it contagious? Either way they shouldn't be polluting our workforce with substandard… they wouldn't implement hiring quotas just to give jobs to an inferior worker, would they?

I completely agree.

must be that vegan diet

stage 5 should be them killing themselves or getting killed in riots. they'll never willingly submit to a CIS WHITE MALE in a non-perverted fashion.

Jesus H. Christ. What the fuck happened to Patton Oswalt.

I believe a right to vote should be allowed after a marriage (which limits it to the nuclear family), or perhaps after military servitude (in the proper nation, not one whose soldiers will go fight for foreign interests).

It's not something I've spent a whole lot of time thinking about, but that's where I'd start.

He's been like this for a very long time. He looks like a dyke and he has the politics of one too.

That's just all surface level posing on their part. When a true alpha dog takes the reins of the country, watch all these sluts fall in line, and the the beta orbiters kill themselves/become MGTOWs.

All that spin can be chipped away at by asking this, "Then why was John McCain's age and health put under so much scrutiny then?"

Sarah Palin had a lot to do with that.

His wife did it, didn't she? He had to hand her his balls or remain foreveralone, didn't he?

Oh yeah. I remember it now, it was more the fear of her getting into position that motivated the scare. But still looking at it that way, their defense of Hillary's ailments pretty much serves as an endorsement of Tim Kaine. So what the general mood of Hillary supporters with Kaine?

No one cares that much either way about Kaine. Lots of feminists (including dipshits like Patton Oswalt) would be upset about not having a grill in the Oval Office. And not only is he a man, he's a white man. This is why Hilldog might have been better off with Julian Castro, because it would have created a win/win situation for people with Brooklyn politics.

This isn't exactly a new meme, there are "people" have faked illnesses so they could have attention and be praised as a stonk person. Liberals love to worship the sick and the weak

Clinton/CASTRO has some pretty fatal optical issues, not to mention the guy makes Ted Cruz look like an underwear model

That's a lot of cat ladies she has brainwashed. Although most of the m have brain damage (like hillary) fro mthe Toxoplasmosis

How far back do her coughing fits go? Months, at the very least, there's no way they're going to convince anyone she JUST caught "pneumonia"

Shitting out bastards and gettin' those gibs whilst saying look at me I'm a single mom victim of the patriarchy. No surprise here.

True, but you're forgetting that anyone still supporting Hillary isn't running on reason.

Kek

I don't even care to get my hands dirty trying to deal with this unadulterated bullshit.

All women power through (brain) illness every day

Why do they call her HRC instead of just HC ?
Is (((Rodham))) now a very important part of her public identity ? Is it to take some distance with Willy ?

Is this the new Navy SEALs ?

Americans love middle names and middle initials, and using a maiden name as a middle name. Look at Trump's use of "Donald J." and consider Harry S Truman's name (look it up).

let's see if she manages to do that well for the next 4 years

Your mom and mine would get along just fine.

You are a saint for dealing with that shit.

has she ever told you you're an indigo kid? just wondering

You still call this thing mother?

Reminder: Teddy Roosevelt got shot as he was about to give a speech and gave the fucking speech anyways.

"Trump dodged the draft" really only works as an argument if you believe that

1) We should be able to force people to fight against their will
2) Vietnam was a worthwhile war

Pretty hypocritical for them to try to use that and a good opportunity to shove it in their faces.

This one really gets my sides
So the liberals are upset that Trump dodged the vietnam draft? I thought that was something liberals of the time were proud of doing because they said it was a useless war and the draft was unethical. The mental gymnastics here are astounding

There are really people who believe this spirit science stuff?
Holy shit, I'm so glad my mother was raised in the Soviet Union.

Hm, well Hillary sure seems to fit that ideal.

Nah, just a heavy drinker with anger issues who spends way too much time alone innawoods.

No, but if she did I wouldn't be the least bit phased by it.

She brought me into this world. Call me old fashioned, but even though she's batshit insane she's still my mother. I have given up trying to get through to her in any way though. After ~15 years with no progress, I just don't have the energy anymore.

You should beat up your mom.

Being weak isn't an image that's helpful to project in a presidential election.

She behaves this way because nobody is punishing her for it, you and your family are continuing to support this behaviour.

When the feministas finally get over themselves, and they will, they will realize that they've been had. It's a glorious day, Holla Forums!

Because Lord knows, you can hardly get through your day without wading through a pool of men wading about all their pains and ills.

**whining

Goddamit, i've been shitting the bed today. I need to slow down when I post.

tfw shills will never make as much money as I
tfw shills will always suck at their job and provide an endless source of salt on someone elses bill.

We don't draft billionaires and CEOs kid.

Yeah like that'll ever happen.

They're just overgrown "adult" children, wanting to be taken seriously and treated as such, and like children they behave stupidly, irresponsibly, and illogically.

Humoring them while keeping this piece of information in the back of your mind is pretty much all you need in order to deal with their games.

Except sometimes "Daddy" needs to put his foot down, you know?

What do you expect me to do, slap her around a bit? The ship has sailed, user. She's almost 70 years old. All I can do is live my own life.

So unemployed cat ladies and the nu-male orbiters make up her core constituency.

This just keeps getting better and better!

Pic related: Notice the first stages of Feminist Fish Mouth Syndrome

Why do you think she resonates with them so much?

That droopy eyed kid already looks dead inside, poor mite probably got a glimpse of it's future.

Invoking Napoleon. Don't do a damned thing, user. Just let them work.

Sure, telling the American people to do *more* work while some priviledged, compulsive liar gets to sit in her million dollar condo and relax is really going to fly with voters.

SO MOTE IT BE!
MAY SWIFT, BUT AGONIZING DEATH COME FOR ALL TRAITORS! BURN IN HELL, SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN!

Oh Christ this faggots back again.

Kill yourself Jew.

Who is this magic thinking cunt and how did she ever get public office? So when her constituents complain about infrastructure and high taxes, does she just put her fingers in her ear and say "lalalala, don't think about the bad things and they all go away". She's a literal child.

It's just metaphysics dude, bad metaphysics, but still metaphysics; I understand a lot of what she's saying she just doesn't qualify it. "We're shifting away from a dualistic conception of reality (good/bad, high/low, 1/0) into *unintelligible gibberish* (fifth dimension implies something past dualism, something like an 'all-encompassing', universalist view of reality which doesn't make clear distinctions), she sounds like a post-modernist actually. My problem with what she's saying is, should we? Is this a good thing, what will become of civilization? Is this correct? "we must shift away from hate language (lol), bigotry, ect." WHY??

I Should have labeled this.

It's The Walking Dead Edition.

See my post

I fucking hate those goddamn new age faggots. Spoiling actual spiritual happenings with we all need to show love and be a prissy bitch and everything will be peachy, maaaan.

Wew.

Yeah exactly, it's New Age shit; all the talk of "feeling" your way through the "spiritual transformation" the world is undergoing. Degenerate Earth-Mother cult shit. Evola described it as "chthonic".

Jesus Christ. Can you get any more fake than that?

Wow, and MSNBC stays up Clinton's ass. Even her base is pissed at her. She made them all look like fools.

You bet.

That fake smile is that of a psychopath. Hillary likes being around her own kind.

That man is so sexist and just doesn't understand the strategy of a stronk womyn!

A lot of women. I canceled all of my pulls when they started this shit with the Spiderman cover being "too sexualized" and the Batman cover being "too rapey."

I read the first 4 of girl Thor. It's cringe worthy.

But I see a lot of women now into comics. They all have purple hair and bad make up, but, they read them.

Women literally ruin every male space that they enter into.

There is something almost orwellian about this don't you think?

This guy is relentless. Am I liking an MSNBC host? I do like Mika and Joe…

No follow up about concerns of infecting people around her, though.

man, that was a lot of backtracking from the campaign

>she was diagnosed with pneumonia on Friday
>she had a cough from allergies for about a week
Then how the hell are you going to explain photos and videos of her feeling ill for months, you fucked up

At a 9/11 memorial, looking at where the towers used to be, Hillary suddenly realized what kind of people she would be up against, and fainted.

Reported. Kill yourself.

lol, the only thing this proves is that women are weak

My record is corrected

Man, if even Matt Lauer and MSNBC is hitting her hard I think this is the sign of bigger things coming. Most people don't go into journalism to be mouthpieces for massive corporations, they go in because they still think the old media news is about researching and exposing the dark secrets of the powerful and criminal to make the country better by holding them accountable. They see in this new Trump era a chance to actually do the job they dreamed about before they sold their soul for make up and 6 figures.

Thought that advert on the side said 'Autist of the day' for a moment.

That woman's lying skills make Sean Murray look like Mephet'ran the Deceiver.

Oh my god the butthurt emanating from the title is orgasmic.

Reminder that good 'ole bubba was a draft dodger as well

GRIN
GRIN
GRIN
This is not a human being, this is a malfunctioning machine.

I would be very careful if I was that body double if something like that happens

I want to slap that psychopathic cunt in the face with the metal end of a belt.

Are such personalities deemed "pleasant" nowadays by Dingdong and her goons?

My radio alarm clock went off at 7AM and was on 1010 Wins, a libtard radio station. I awoken to:

"VERY hot, sweltering" "powerful antibiotics!" "immense stress from the campaign!" "highly emotional memorial, during highly emotional ceremony" "it could have happened to anyone"

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN

mfw I live in the South

Keep correcting that record, Mordecai.

I was reminded of a write-up that someone did before the FBI refused to indict her. Here’s a relevant portion of it.

Hillary went through three key phases: Wife of power. First Lady of power. Wielding her own power. In Arkansas she learned that everything that can be corrupt is. In DC she learned that given the right timing, obfuscation, and enough disposable lackeys, she can get away with crimes. As Senator and SecState she fell into the delusion that she is invisible and untouchable. Again, arrogance and hubris of self-consuming proportions.
There could not be two more potent enemies than BHO and HRC. They hate each other with white hot hard little flames of rage. Obongo probably knew, though it is not necessary to endow him with insight, that Hillary would be a disaster at Foggy Bottom. It was, not by a small margin, the worst possible cabinet job for her natural disposition. Everyone in DC had known for decades that she is combative, rigid, unpersonable, prone to tantrums, emotionally retarded, and ill-informed. Everything you want in the nation’s highest diplomat.
So, I assert the first prong of the case: Obongo set her up to fail, and on purpose. She fulfilled his expectations of failure brilliantly. Her delusional belief in her own superpowers began even before day one. Set up her e-mail on the server they already have, at the Foundation, in NYC. When we get around to it, move the server to Chappaqua. and put it in her house. No one will ever know. It’s in my house.
Next: need more disposable lackeys. She learned from Arkansas, and from Obongo’s Chicago machine, and from New York, that crime bosses need lots of filters. She has seen Godfather II. Pagliano, the Denver hosting firm, and so on. Lackeys installed, move on. Loop in the first layer of high lackeys with strict instructions to keep this in the vocal air. No written record–confuse, deny, obfuscate–Huma, Cheryl, and Kennedy will do. That’s three, plus the geek. Looking good!
But then Benghazi finds the server. Guccifer finds the server. None other than the WaPo and the New York fucking Times blow the story open. Of course, the NSA had been on this since 2009, but it’s not their bailiwick. Comey, formerly the federal prosecutor on Whitewater, remember–who made the case against Hillary but was forced to drop it since the FLOTUS doesn’t really do anything, and besides financial security is so important to women–saved face by running out the clock on the prosecution. And got his career saved and eventually became Director of the FBI.
The criminal investigation begins. As do the public warnings. The whole Community can hardly believe what is happening. They all want in on it. Not really sure if there is any it there, they start small and easy. Catherine Herridge, at Fox (safe first pick–vast right wing, etc.) gets a leak that there are dark rumblings. “Counter Intelligence Headquarters: Comey himself. Washington–not a field office.“ Herridge’s story gets legs. Leaks go to WaPo, NYT, LaTI, AP. People start thinking this might actually be a thing.
Meanwhile, team Clinton? Clueless. Absolutely fucking clueless.

There are rules. Eisenhower was the last official this high to disregard them. He blew up the entire Paris Conference with his dead-from-the-neck-up military handling of the U2 affair. Hillary is even worse. She doesn’t even know which game is being played. So the warnings get louder. The leaks become more sequential…
“Nothing classified” Leak proves it wrong.
“Nothing really classified” Leak proves it wrong.
Nothing classified at the time” Leak proves it wrong.
“Others did the exact same thing” Leak.
“Others did mostly the same thing” Leak.
“Others did mush worse” Leak.
“Nothing marked classified” Leak.
“Nothing not personal deleted” Leak.
“Nothing not turned over already” Leak.
“No intention to deceive” Leak.
“No evidence hacked” Guccifer paraded out on NBC. Not Breitbart. Not Fox. The Nationalized Broadcast Company.
This is not penetrating investigative journalism. This is taking out the garbage. The Community leaves it in the bin out back, the MSM picks it up and put it on the Internet. It’s signaling. Hillary thinks it’s just going through the motions, but at every step her legalese defenses have crumbled one after the other. No one wanted to be here–Comey has other fish to fry. This is a fucking hairball of massive proportions and it distracts from moderately important other stuff. Like the Chinese and the North Koreans, and oh yeah, the Russians haven’t laughed like this since the Admiral, in his jingoistic wisdom, executed the Valentine’s Day massacre and kneecapped CIA’s visibility into the satellite states for a generation. That sequential signaling is not just a warning that “You are caught. Stop resisting. Yes, you can breathe. Make a deal and stop this indignity to the process.” It also includes “There will be point after which if you don’t stop we will have to make an example of you so severe that we will have to head off a constitutional crisis.”

I LOVE YOU ZIKA-CHAN

she wasn't attention whoring, calm down

You came to her defense HOURS after the fact and don’t comprehend that it stating you are a woman is INHERENTLY attention whoring.

You’re obviously a woman. Show YOUR tits or get the fuck out.

Tweet implies that all women are ill.

Trump is older, publicly eats fast food, and he does far more rallies & public events than Hillary. She's weak in comparison no matter if she has pneumonia.

inb4

Hillary is an example of streght and work ethic for everyone. Despite suffering from explosive diarrhea and incontrollable flatulence, that didn't stop her from working every day on her campaign, meeting citizens, donors, foreign leaders.. she even went to Mexico and ate an extra-hot chile taco with President Pena Nieto

holy shit, seriously retweet this on blast. almost nothing MM could possibly say could help trump more.
the only people who won't be turned off by the idea of an infirm PRESIDENT who needs to rest while the people work are hardcore pro-hillary dykes who are unreachable anyway.

COUGHING FIT, PANTS OF SHIT

STOP IT GOYIM

ftfy

Does anyone have a screenshot of Trump's high energy rally schedule or where to get a calendar of past rallies?

Styx is funny. We have entered a new plane.
KEK

Tell them you have hiv but you soldiered on stoically and had sex with several women and see if their brain breaks.

I LOVE YOU ZIKA CHAN

BUT MAKE SURE TO DEPOPULATE MORE NON-WHITES BEFORE BEING CURED

Actually, the answer's a bit simpler than that.

In the released emails, Hillary's account is "Hrod77" (or something) with no Clinton involved. Testimony from the people in state who dealt with her said that emails from her showed up as being from "H".

The reason why is that she can't stand the Clinton name and only adopted it when people said "hang on, you married this guy and won't take his last name?" way back when. Her marriage to Bill was a loveless, utilitarian political arrangement, and so she ensures that the "Rodham" is never forgotten or left out of her name.

Tbf pepe (or kek) more or less is a white nationalist symbol at this point.
Any commies using pepe are just pathetic hangers on, hoping to gain notice by mimicking us.

Dude, even RationalWiki (SJW site focused on rationality an sheeit) shits HARD on that bullshit.

Go visit it, send her one or 2 links and be done with it. It will resonate pretty well with her I believe since she's a SJW type too.

4chan is up, you can go back now.