Panic and despair seeping into Hillary supporters

It's time to send in the cavalry. Go out there and pretend to be a Hillary supporter and demoralise the shit out of them. Spread infighting and panic. Spread the video with a closeup of her feet being dragged on the pavement.

It's time for us to go on an all out attack. Shill like you have never shilled before. If you have salt of Hillary supporters post it.

Other urls found in this thread:

ceddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/52bj6x/_
archive.is/ZmpMp
archive.is/0lToL
twitter.com/Pi4noBl4ck/status/775127444386902017
archive.is/bKYej
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No goyim. She's "badass" not "dying." Don't expect a check this week.

kek @ badass. More like reckless. You can't "badass" your way through a room with no oxygen.

Guys, not trying to D&C but how do you maintain hope when half our race is a bunch of self-destructive retards that wish to inflict their own feelings of inadequacy and self-hatred on the rest of us? How do you deal with such pure and unadulterated evil?

They're deleting everyone who says it wasn't hot in NYC today.
ceddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/comments/52bj6x/_

You build a little bonfire inside yourself and throw them onto it.

(checked)

Goddamn it's been a while since I've seen someone get blown the fuck out that hard.

Public executions, of course.

Industrial Grade Ovens. Thousands of them.

Hitler dubs, witnessed

my choice would be the old fashioned way, burn at a pyre.

What? I thought you only need like a dozen to bake millions?

That ain't enough. I need a briefing on what to do.

Now that is some serious salt and denial from them leftyfags.

Their time is done. The collapse of Hillary was the symbolic collapse of their failed dreams.

Speaking to actual kikes about this tells you how delusional they really are.

The memes make themselves.

fukken rekt

Not that this hasn't been the case for years now, but it's just fucking fascinating. It's incredible how many times they can say "well, a broken clock is right twice a day, doesn't mean it isn't broken" without ever realizing that it's actually their clock that's broken.

Boy oh boy looks like there is justice in the universe.
Let's hope that she exposes her owners in an act of resentment right before she dies.

cant say im surprised

We need a very thorough eugenics program

Holy crap, that was
BRUTAL

"Men are not punished for their sins, but by them."

tbqh

CONSPIRACY THEORIES
You can visibly see just how hard they're trying to cope with their denial being absolutely crushed.

Unbelievable, it was so cool I turned my air conditioning off because it couldn't be justified.

The leftist are so lacking of any self awareness they can't catch themselves projecting. Trump won the entire campaign trail by adopting the wait and see approach when it comes to watching leftists at work.

Hillary got jewed by her own masters. Poetic.

Have some semi-OC

Just a coincidence :^^^)

sure you aren't, chaim
now go spread your defeatiā€¦I mean "black pills" somewhere else

Look at the way these disgusting faggots are talking about ways to "spin" it, as though they take pride in disguising TRUTH
WHAT IS WRONG WITH JUST TELLING THE TRUTH?

Fuck off, there are still living humans that lived to see Hitler.

79 degrees can't melt legs but it can weaken their structural integrity.
But as you can see in the videos, Hillary's legs fell from the curb at free fall speeds. It's clearly a controlled demolition (of her campaign).

underrated post

I just bursted out laughing at work

It was warm!!

archive.is/ZmpMp
Here nigger,it's archived now.

What does that matter now? When they were still going with the heat stroke story, before everyone saw the video, it made sense to get ctr to keep up the pretense of it being oh so hot. I bet someone ordered all the low temp posts to be deleted and hillary is too senile to have remembered to tell them to stop. I mean they are just going with the 'hillary is a hero for going to the commemoration serve with pneumonia' angle now to try and get people distracted from the real illness while they race around for a plan D.

I live near NYC, and it was the first day in weeks that I turned off my AC. It's a similar day today aka perfect. Check the temp and humidity

archive.is/0lToL

The Bernouts are mad

I wonder if her thick winter 3/4 length coat had anything to do with it. Any sane, normal person would have worn a much lighter garment, but hillary seems to only be able to go about in a 3/4 length thick coat. It's almost as if she's trying to hide something under it the fucking repulsive crooked bitch.

She will literally die during the first debate with Trump.
This isn't a meme anymore, it's a fact.

Perhaps she's embellishing the severity of her symptoms so she can drop out gracefully and blame her health and not have to acknowledge the fact that nobody likes her and only brain damaged burnouts will vote for her.

Stupidity of this level should make any person's head explode

I certainly hope so.

Video, hat video silly goy- i mean, guy, all the videos got magically purged from youtube and google.

Me too. Absolutely stunning.

that is insulting as fuck to both sides of the war.
and i'm really upset

check'd

kek says it will be so. moonman will guide our hands.

Fun fact: the STA platoon in my BN had SS lighting bolt pt shirts. They knew what it meant and have given couldn't less of a shit. I suspect SS iconography is pretty common.

The obvious answer is she's wanting to hide that she has a gross old body that is horribly out of shape. Doing the big coats helps to give enough form that you don't really notice the belly or chicken legs.

They can't even pull the "SHE'S AN OLD WOMAN ABLOO ABLOO" card, since Trump is two years older than her. Have we ever actually talked about how fucking young Trump looks?
The man is fucking 70.

it's a slow day user.
and star spangled and sig runes do look wrong when combined in that way.

and now i need to know what BN means. Battalion?

'THERE IS NO WAY TO SPIN IT'
Gotcha bitch!

WEW that's comfy, lad

user pls. Think of my sides.

this cuck still goin? he wants his whole family to die?

You're being deceived by a very loud and very vocal minority. Go out and talk to people and you'll see most of them are on our side, just hiding their power levels.

Always wanted to know the context of this gif.

What are they all looking at? Who are they?

THE WITCH IS DEAD

LONG LIVE THE KING

Absolutely brutal.

They're allergic to it.

Quads confirm truth allergy.

Because half our race are self-destructive retards. Destruction breeds creation and I love chaos, which creation brings.

I actually wanted to see Trump go against Bernie. That would have been an election worth watching.

Now we just have him going against a dying woman.

You need a briefingā€¦ I see your are a special guy. So I will give you a briefing. Get out there and use subterfuge to impersonate a Hilary supporter, then lower their morale. Which in turn should spread disharmony and confusion.

Holy shit, I used to like Patton's early stand-up stuffā€¦but that was before coming to my senses.

I don't really know how to twitter. But can someone put up something like;-

'Enough is enough, Hillary is a sick elderly lady and deserves to retire with dignity. Please stop the GOP from making her sicker!'

and then do one of them hashtag things
DignityForHillary

I liked a lot of liberal-ish comedians back in the day before I got woke.

Never liked Patton, though. Fat alcoholic faggot. I've always hated him, even when I liked Demetri Martin and George Carlin. I always thought he was trying to hard to be Denis Leary, who got his whole act from Bill Hicks.

Either way, I tried to like him. But he's just a fat unfunny drunk faggot, even by my old standards.

PRAISE KEK

rofl. those things are 1/3 at best or more than likely spicasoids.

You know as "journalists" (and I'm making those quotation marks as hard as I fucking can) they should know that FEC regulations don't allow that.

The deadline for a candidate to put in paperwork was in August.

The only hope they have is for Hillary to either literally die or for her to sign a document to formally quit the campaign which would make boring as fuck Tim Kaine the nominee.

It's too late for Bernie to run. They're fucked.

The courts generally side against deadlines, and in this elections especially I have no doubt (((they))) are gonna throw aside all the rules and regulations
Still, pretty bad optics to put forth someone who didn't have to go through the primary election process, and someone who the people didn't vote for. All but the most die-hard dems are probably gonna be atleast a little upset by that. Independents voting dem would almost certainly drop to nothing, and I'd bet a non-insignificant portion of leftists would just not vote in that scenario.

twitter.com/Pi4noBl4ck/status/775127444386902017

This seems to be going good, almost too good to be true and my mother always warned me about things that seem too good to be true. Why are my spidey senses tingling?

truth is the first casualty of war

whoever made this image is a fag.

That whole webm has a clear, crisp sound and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that gives the quads a big boost.

Common Filth gtfo. You're really obvious at this point.

The issue is that they would have to go through the courts of every single one of the 50 states and DC.

And the election is 7 weeks away.

Even if they bring in Biden, Bernie, Warren or whomever they want they would have to do an insane blitz to get every state to change the rules in time.

Even if a handful of states make a stand it would the end because even if this switcharoo candidate could win, they would do it by a narrow marginā€¦

It's too dangerous of a tactic. And that option gets harder day-by-day.

I believe it was a woman. Some fat ignorant feminists were saying it was an impossible pose. Then some woman went and did the exact pose because she was fit and healthy instead of being a disgusting hambeast.
pic related

(checked)
Quads of death confirm.

COFFIN FIT
GRAVE OF SHIT

TRIPS CONFIRMS

dubs confirmed

WITNESSED AND PRAISE KEK

4+4 and 4+4 = 8 and 8

and a Carlos tier pun too.

quality post.

It's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think user has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor.

WOW! Dubs confirming trips confirming quads.
Truly, KEK is with us this day.

looks like some are all the way through to depression now. in a months time they'll be at acceptance, then we'll have won

keep pushing, hitting hard, victory is in sight. we will take back our country

FUCKING CHECKED

Of all the things Holla Forums does salt mining is my favorite. The daily demoralization is so ruthless, widespread and unending it's an invaluable public service to see maximum justice in the form of smarmy leftist degenerates BTFO.

It's funny how "conspiracy theory" now encompasses any basic observation that is not positive toward Hillary.

When they claim something was "debunked", then what they mean is a Clinton campaign spokesperson said the allegations are untrue ā€” not that any proof was ever proffered to falsify the allegation.

holy fuck

Reality tv

Good
MAYBE THEY'LL FUCK OFF

If you're talking to shitlibs the best way to shill is to shill against Hillary. Don't say anything supporting Trump. Don't say anything about Hillary corruption because it's a convoluted mess.

It's beautiful all you have to do is point at the collapse video and say it's a basic requirement that a candidate at least be able to stay conscious. And say that the DNC will kill Hillary if they keep forcing her to campaign. That she needs to be in a hospital not campaigning. Go the whole concerned for her health route that'll turn people off from voting for her. They don't have to vote for Trump. They just have to be so demoralised that they won't vote or vote for Jill Stein.

Ice. Fucking. Cold.

that seems obvious but thanks

"Conspiracy Theory" is a phrase cooked up by the CIA to discredit people who questioned the official narrative of JFK's death.

Who is best buds with the CIA? The Clintons.

Bernie's a huge wedge issue, the biggest D&C there is. The DNC is going to consider a replacement for illary and there is ZERO chance of that being Bernie, obviously because he burned every bridge and quit, but to a libshit the DNC is going to cheat him again and expect them to still vote for their pick. Now is the time to shill for Jill Stein hard in berniebro territory!
Speaking of which, where is the current hangout for their kind after s4p died? I've been shilling /r/politics but I feel like not many real humans are there.

Why would you save such a stupid piece of propaganda? You are gayer than 7 dudes sucking 8 cocks.

Pretty visceral meme bro - anyone's who's seen a reptile eat something will have a new dimension added to pepe semantics.

That's one of the most beautiful little inspirational things I've ever read on Holla Forums

You don't deserve those dubs

Kek had mercy on him knowing his message was pure at heart

True believers receive his mercy daily

I want to strangle whoever weighted that mesh

Fucking checked.

frogs are amphibians you dickhead

OUCH

Any anons want to go diggin in the salt mines with me at /r/hillaryclinton ?

More dubs?

that's more than a mine. it's practically the elemental plane of sodium.

Checked. Trump dubs.

Hillary has a voterbase that will automatically vote for her despite not knowing jack shit about anything and she wants to keep it that way. Going on the press only makes people talk about her more and that dissuades her (undocumented) entire voterbase.

Her whole campaign isn't built on making herself look good, it's built on making Trump look like LITERALLY HITLER and letting the retard voters know as little about her as possible.

And so the memes come to life!

Join me anons, its fucking hilarous

Fuck first image was supposed to be this

Someone should break the bad news to them that Kerry lost.

They really think she has pneumonia and didn't stroke out don't they?

It's like they're so unaware that cannibalizing their own supporters is bad for them. It is in the leftist nature to consume.

When even the HuffPost panicks, you know something is going down.
archive.is/bKYej

Also

I was extremely confused when that was the big message they were touting, by their logic, Hillary having Pnemonia will cost her the election, even moreso because muh vagina and mysoginy, no?

Literally Who?

the projection coming from the faggot is enough to play the super bowl.

Priming the public given as how Hillary is no longer alive and they can only break the news "when the time is right".

These memes write themselves.

They are mental Jews, through and through.

The shit they are posting is ridiculous.

user, where the fuck have you been for the past 2 decades?

anyway have some more Hillary supporter autism

(checked)
It was a joke. I know who Kerry is, you dingleberry.

what a bunch of babies.

I just had to write a paper comparing Trump and Clintons' economic plans. I'm working on a doctorate, so I decided to just throw together facts and make no comparison at all. I don't want to get kicked out of school for not crucifying "literally hitler".

compulsive liars lie even when speaking the truth is beneficial to them.

Such people exist. I've seen them in real life. It is a symptom of shitty upbringing and deep mistrust in anyone because their parents literally brought their kids up on hate of any positive human quality. (Yes, there are good things about humans bdw)

nice trips

Why is it that the only people who support Hillary are Faggots and Women?

Also the comment is hillbots whining that the NBA subreddit is making fun of Hillary for her seizures

Logical response = evaluate new data
Hillbot response = crawl into hidey hole yelling LALALALA NO SEIZURES LALALALA NO VASCULAR DEMENTIA

These faggots are trying to steal our memes

Leftist memes are weak.

I don't even know how to frame this one

Trump never debated before.
He took down 16 mother fuckers.
Rato was a rat but he was the president and champion at the debate club in Harvard. He is a US senator that debates for a living.
And Trump took him on and knocked him down a few pegs.

Clinton doesn't know what to do in dynamic situations. She can only run per-rehursed plays and will be totally derailed by Trump. Trump wont stick to a script, the (((rules))) or give 2 fucks about what the mods say.I don't think there is a way to prepare for a debate against him. He is pure chaos.

This further confirms my suspicion that the Hillary voter base is fat middle aged women.

I even have a smart friend that years ago said this. It was the stupidest shit I've ever heard him say.

They can't swap her out now. The deadline to register has already passed in 20 states.

Their only option is to somehow drag her across the finish line. Then she can die and Kaine can take over.

witnessed.

Cause Hillary is a faggot woman.

women are emotional I/O machines and fags are prone to mental health issues and suicide

They don't have have children. Conservatives have more kids.

Here's the straight dope kids. Males aren't timidly voting for Hillary, they're walking on eggshells because they're secret Trump supporters. So many cucked spouses, boyfriends, etc are voting for the Don and they have to keep their parasite happy.

Not to mention the laughable notion that male hillshills should look to Ill Bill and Barack "Hardy Daddy Michelle" Obama as paragons of masculinity

I'll bet those feminists would dampen their panties to have a man with "beta machisimo" giving them attenton.

I'm suddenly reminded of the fact that Citizen Kane was Welles' first movie.

ROSEBUD

clit?

you smell like CTR to me

ahem

No, see the story behind the making of the movie. "Rosebud" was the name of Hearst's girl's pussy.

I was in new york yesterday, it was one of the coolest/most comfortable days out of the whole summer

Romney would've been an even worse candidate than Obama because it would've stalled the pushback to much.

This

Also Romney is a massive and confirmed cuck as if his statements on Trump didn't make obvious.

I don't disagree. The point is to prove user's assertion that half of all whites are cucked/shitlibs wrong. In reality, that number is probably 1/5, 1/4 at the worst.

Some 60+ years of it not working, I'd imagine.

What in the actual fuck is wrong with Iowa?

sounds like kikery to me

spoonfeed me

btw rosebud is not a clit; it is boipucci, or girl boipucci

Wise words from an insightful man.

It's the nickname of a certain person's clit.

gonna guess farming subsidies.

I'm afraid she may have to go back.

Dubs confirm to fuck her right in the pussy.

Marry that white girl, m8

Lol, ah yes, the true MASCULINISTS are the shitty-bearded twigs and twinks voting for a half-dead poop monster, not the strong, upright family men who support TRUMP.

Patton Cuckwalt has been getting utterly savaged ever since he talked shit about James Rolfe for the Ghostbusters shit.

Tell her if Trump wins, that you'll marry her.

and that she better do her part

it's not funny that Patton Oswalt's wife died.
but it's extremely funny that Patton Oswalt's wife died because she was so fucking fat that she stopped breathing in her sleep.

It that how she died? I thought it was cancer or something.

well, I guess you could call it an uncontrolled growth of sorts.

thanks lad, I'll have a look

from the wiki page, it seems like some kind of karma caught up to welles

I always thought CK was just a good popcorn flick, maybe now I'll figure out why it's so critically acclaimed

send more material if you have pls

Checked and kek'd.

Glad I could help!

Time to rent another one. It was fun while it lasted. The best part? You can keep getting older while they stay the same age!

Despite being extremely materialistic (what women aren't), russian chicks, especially FOBs are conservative as fuck. Marry the whore

Words to live by.

Gotta send her back. Have her legally come back with rifles.

Sanders has already left the Democrat party and become an independent again. Maybe if he got an endorsement from Hillary.
The irony would be delicious.

And saved as "Warm days can't melt fat cankles".

Kept me going all day tbh fam.

What are some good subreddits to spread the word of trump on?
I have been using /r/twoxchromoses a lot and just started on /r/hillaryclinton

Not a dubs. But Imma call this one Trump's University: Debate 101. Examples delivered by the God Emperor himself as a real life demonstration of how to play to win.

Does she know how many people she's showing her vag to?

derp