LADS WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK ARE YOU DOING

LADS WHAT THE EVER LOVING FUCK ARE YOU DOING
Meme king Martin Shrkeli may or may not have been clinton'd
We won't know till tomorrow
It could just be a ruse or he could be rekt
Check his twitter, theres a stream in there. He had a jewtube stream that's not on his channel a little while ago. In the end he pulled out a thick as portfolio with a shitton of papers in it(possibly clinton shit). He then went to powershell and echo'd some strange shit and format c'd in the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/martinshkreli
archive.is/5ZC02
periscope.tv/MartinShkreli/1nAKEDemkDVxL
mobile.twitter.com/MartinShkreli
twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/775177343656660992
twitter.com/MartinShkreli/with_replies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage ALL slide threads!

Jesus Christ this shit needs to stop.
Meme Magic is real.
But knock this shit off.

I'm not shitposting m8
Something might have really happened to the memeking

whatamicasting.jpg
/r/ing that image

this guy?
twitter.com/martinshkreli
literally fucking who?

Cool story bro

I am actually kinda interested because it reminds me of that fresno guy, I hate faggot OP not being able to get a simple point across in less than five thousand characters.

The meme king himself
He raised that one aids pill's price by 4000% in like 2014
But he pissed off the clintons today by parading around their house yelling "WHY ARE YOU SO SICK" and shit

XD he fuckin said "Are you alright? Do you need Pharma Bro's help?"
His twitter is fucking gold with the shit on Hillary

Fuck that guy is a Holla Forumsack?
This guy is retarded for staying in one place for too long especially if someone is gunning for him.
Why hasn't he fucked off to a secure place / why doesn't someone with that kind of money have a panic room?

I'm actually gonna stand by OP with this one.

Shkreli embarrassed her hard right in front of everyone as soon as she walked out of chelsea's apartment… He hit her when she was down. Yelling "WHY ARE YOU SO SICK?!?" "DROP OUT" and chanting "TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP".

All the press were dead silent, one guy tried to tell him to stop, but that was it.

Shkreli is a master troll, hope he's fine.

No clue
He has a fucking enigma machine in his office

Watch his livestream, at about 25:00 he humiliates her in front of all the press.

She's a shelteted little cunt, she never receives that level of insult to her face.

Stop tripfagging though you tucking nigger.

Shkreli posts a lot of educational videos and he screams shit at Hillary, he's great.

This isn't cuckchan, take your bullshit, your faggot and your tripfagging back there and kill yourself. You degenerate lefty cunt.

Sorry bout that, it was on when I came here
Which is wierd cause I only ever go to /k/

Fuck off you autistic coon

dubsguy confirms. OP is a faggot and this is a shit thread but the info regarding martin is legit.
archive.is/5ZC02
periscope.tv/MartinShkreli/1nAKEDemkDVxL

Trips carry between boards here, newfag retard.

Learn to write in English and then fuck off, namefag.

I don't trip in other places
So no clue why that's there

You could at least try.
Yeah, yeah. Whatever.

The livestream's on his jewtube now
It's fuckin 8 hours long though

It was a joke dude. He had someone call him and pretend to be Vladimir Putin.
Sage for retard OP

just don't ever do it again/

Thank you, I am using a VPN and don't like doing the capcha, really only using 8ch and the sites it directly links to.
Cloudfare ruined the internet and made me a lazy piece of shit.

Did you watch the stream? A bunch of people call to fuck with him and he has like 300 texts, they also crash his phone with one of those textbots and he doesn't realize it even happened.

literally who

mobile.twitter.com/MartinShkreli

guy is fucking stupid
and these are the fucking retards who make the (((medicine)))

lel

I think he may have inherited the company

Holy shet.

Can anyone confirm? Links not working on mobile.

People like you are why the catalog was created. Use it.

What VPN? Is it free? I'm in need of a VPN atm.

This is my first time ever coming to Holla Forums

Ya I watched the whole live stream, I've been looking into it for the past couple hours, he hasn't said any thing since his stream was cut (which would make sense either way) but the lead up to this event is quite peculiar, He hekled clinton, and then was swarmed by AP press types and then this.

Either it's a really good prank, or a really sloppy clinton hit.

Finally loaded.

Good ones are never free, and shouldn't be spoken about here.
Get tunnelbear you fag.

Night /k/unts

Is Martin going to be suicided next?

That's what I meant by clinton'd

I did watch the stream, he was laughing and joking around and some user posted a chat screenshot of him asking someone to call in as putin

part of me hopes so because I fucking hate these pharma kikes, but most of me hopes this is legit and he exposes clinton.
fuck both of them though, they both need to go back.

source on that?

He had this big ass portfolio and might have said something about working with assange

"might have said"?

He said he was working through 2TB of CF related shit and was working with assange, but won't know till we know

Wasn't to sure
I'm tired
night

Have a rotated webm.

Brought to you by Distill Your Fucking Water

It was in the cuckchan thread about it, which I think 404'd. 95% chance we wake up and shkreli's fine. Unless cunton decides to seize on the moment and have him killed when his absurdity works as a cover.

I would bet that it is probably true… :D

twitter.com/MartinShkreli/status/775177343656660992

Shkreli just posted a living will, claims to be hearing strange noises in his apartment/outside the window, red dots on the wall

How fucking stupid are you?

wut

I'm just posting what he said in the video, calm down autist.

He's a dead man walking.

Why do people here act like they don't know what is trolling? Is that act just more trolling?

Will Clinton be Clinton'd before she can Clinton anyone else?

Mostly suspension of disbelief I imagine

why are random people calling him? is this something he does during streams? some of those calls..

he said he thinks she's after him because of the doubles post but I thought that originated from someone else.

wtf is happening, this testimony is truly frightening.

This guy’s balls are bronze plated and a tenth the size of Trump’s golden ones, but they’re still huge.

kill yourself

Why has he not tweeted then after all that? Where is he? What is going on? No new YT videos. Is he OK?

hopefully he died so these bullshit e-celeb threads will stop

Where is Martin?

hopefully it will be the last as well, nigger

NEWFAGS DETECTED

literallly who?

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

High chance it's a LARP brought on by justifiable paranoia.

Daily Reminder Albanian arent whites , they dont belong in America

He's still alive (for now), but they've gotten to him.

twitter.com/MartinShkreli/with_replies

Sounds like Shekeli got his hands on Lockheed-Martin's plans for Hillary's combat chassis.

Good night sweet prince.

Yeah, you're not shitposting, but your normal way of speaking is nothing but shit then.

Regardless, I'm watching his stream video thing right now.

wtf

RIP IN PIECES

You think he just wants to take a break from online life, and wants to troll his way out? His periscope performance wasn't very convincing.

The potential is there, for sure.

tbh, if this is a method for determining new ways to market, and how to make certain videos go viral, I'm cool with having been hoodwinked.

Can’t you tell a joke when you see one, you stupid motherfucking retard?

Thank you for correcting the record. Try putting your paycheck toward anger management classes.

I AGREE!

Post an archived source then we cool..

Okay, could only handle 35 minutes of that shit. Honestly, Shkreli would serve a better purpose to humanity if he was killed by Clinton or faked his own suicide to frame Clinton. Guy seems useless and obnoxious as fuck.

I wasn't trying to correct anything, i sincerely hope he died

Is he dead or did he ruse us?

Martin Shkreli is a bretty cool dude who doesn't afraid of anything.

Is he a Holla Forumsack?

If he has something, he needs to know to go to Assange. Snowden is compromised. He's a cuck.

Yeah, he's a Holla Forumsack. He jacked the price of an AIDS med just for lulz. The Pharma industry does it all the time see: epipens but Martin did it more outrageously then the establishment pharma industry and they all got pissed at him because he was bringing bad PR to the industry.

He's based as fuck, and sticking it to the kikes and leftists every chance he gets.

Yeah, when I saw the liberal media hating on him so bad I knew he had to be based.

PIECE OF SHIT ALBANIAN SEMITE

He's a cunt.

Faggot GRIDS patient detected

Get fucked. He's a slimy piece of shit.

He gives no fucks as he trolls people. In that respect, he is like us.

He's a greedy, self-serving, kike.

He deserves no applause.

Think of the poor pozzed homos

Fuck off you retard.

He's not a kike, he's Albanian. He sticks it to the kikes and gets their money as he trolls them. If I were smart enough to do it, I would too.

You just hate him because the kike media told you he's a bad guy for gouging the fuck out of kike insurance companies.

Supposedly 'sticking it to the insurance companies' doesn't make him some sort of noble hero. He's just another underhanded self-serving slimeball.

Who exactly did he harm?

albanians arent white

insurance companies are jews though

This is the behaviour of a kike.

He's not on a crusade against insurance companies. He's serving himself.

I didn't say Albanians are white. But they're not jews either.

Why would I fault him for getting rich by slipping daggers between the ribs of kikes?

Keep in mind that while he jacked up the price of aids meds, he had a form you could fill out to get them for free if you truely couldn't afford to pay.

Take it however you want, but he's an interesting person for sure.

So genetic defective subhumans get some kidney stones. Big deal.

Common sense states that the only people actually paying thousands of dollars a day for this faggot GRIDS drug were kike insurance companies. It should be obvious why the kike media wants everyone to hate him so much.

Do you think insurance companies are going to work on a way to recoup their losses?

Why should every single other drug company not follow in this guy's footsteps?

I went to add him on Judenbook, got this when I tried to search his name

…….they do……

Get his Albanian ass back to Albania , make your own Albania board where you can make threads about him daily.

I cant understand how any sane individual can see with anything more than pity such skizoid individual

Strange, I got the same. Did anyone bother to capture that 'living will'?

I think ole boy got Clinton'd

He's obviously joking, dumbass.
Get on the bantz level before drawing conclusions.

So is this faggot doing good for his fellow man or just trying to get in bed with all of the other supposed cunts?

Lot of new threads being created all of a sudden. Again, anyone bothered to capture the entirety of that 'will'?

I hope he did, he bought that shitty wu tang album after they went to shit after profiteering from aids drug.

toxiplasmosis is a shitty way to day. some lonely faggot probably fugged a craiglist trap and then went home to pet his cat and shitpost he shouldn't have to die because ==MARTIN SHEKELBERG== needs the money to buy dindu part 3 from the wu tang clan.

He uses the Wu Tang album as a metaphor for the aids drug you dunce.

reddit please fuck off.