Leprosy strikes children in California

Medieval, 3rd World diseases are making a comeback in America. I wonder what could be behind this?

archive.is/AsV5V

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1687045
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cultural marxism, you are my greatest ally

If only there was a solution…

good tbh, fuck that commie hell hole. I hope every gommie there gets sent to a leper colony.

Need more info please, this shit can be a fag destroyer.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1687045

The potent effects of HIV infection on the human immune system, the complexity of the host-parasite interaction in leprosy, and the paucity of current information on the natural history of co-infected patients makes this area a fertile ground for clinical and immunologic investigation. Several studies have now validated the prediction that there exists a large cohort of patients, particularly in Africa, who are concurrently infected with HIV and M. leprae. Sparse but tantalizing evidence suggests that infection with HIV may increase the incidence of leprosy among individuals with subclinical infection with M. leprae, either through shortening the incubation period or by increasing disease penetrance. Similarly, active mycobacterial disease may accelerate the course of HIV disease, as has been postulated to occur during concurrent infections with certain other viral and bacterial pathogens in HIV-positive patients. A subtle and complex interplay between HIV and leprosy may thus result which will impact the observed epidemiology of both illnesses in regions where both are prevalent. Possible effects of the HIV epidemic on leprosy control programs have been outlined by the World Health Organization and in an editorial by Turk and Rees. The published experience provides few guidelines for the clinical care of co-infected patients. The initial response to conventional therapeutic regimens appears to be excellent, but no follow-up data have been included. The possible absence of ENL in these patients would simplify care for multibacillary disease, if this observation is confirmed in larger field studies.

Well, duh. HIV wrecks the immune system.

It's literally in the name- Human Immunodeficiency Virus. The fact they'd have the audacity to say evidence is sparse is pretty kek worthy.

And at the same time you have people screaming to stop vaccinating children.

Yes, like your messiah Trumpstein.

LEPROSY
I'm not half the man I used to be…
Now my forehead's hangin' over me…
Oh, leprosy
Came suddenly…

THANKS LIBERALISM, JEWS, AND LEFTISTS

it really is a true hell hole here.

Good

It's bad enough I have to deal with liberals, Mexicans, and no rain. Now I have to worry about my skin falling off ffrom Adlaja.

PRAISE KEK, A PESTILENCE ON COMMIEFORNIA

reminder that this is the apocalypse

Import third world people, don't be surprised== ==when you end up with third world problems

We need an Outer Haven

Goddamn subhumans.

Probably has to do with the fact that retards arent taking vaccines and fucking everything up

Reported.

if you don't have leprocy, the racists win

They're also bringing things like tuberculosis and that mysterious Aleppo disease I can't recall the name of

AND THE PLAGUE TOO!

VERILY, IT IS INDEED HAPPENING!!!!

no faggot it has to do with diseased immigrants, legal and illegal, that are entering our fucking country. you fucking dolt.

REMOVE KIKONGO

Who ever heard of such a thing? Give me a fucking break.

how about you inoculate yourself with AIDS by sucking nigger dick you fucking faggot so your parents can love their dead gay son

REMOVE CUCK

☼This bait of the highest quality baitsmanship.☼

This is the best Moonman song ever.

Honestly I'd rather get leprosy than autism. Autism makes you a screeching zombie.

It's not the vaccine it's the stuff they use to preserve the weakened virus

B-But they do jobs that w-we won't do!

They spread their degeneracy to Texas after they ruin Cali.

They'll be sending more than fruits and nuts from now on.

what is ebola
what is zika
what is leprosy
see there is a pattern.

Good, let those Bolsheviks and their pet niggers experience purgatory on earth.

This. Best Moon man track ever.

Bodies deformed way beyond belief
Cast out from their concerned society
Flesh contorting day after day
Freak of the dark world is what the people say

Their lives decay before their eyes
There is no hope of cure
Among their own kind they live
A life that's so obscure
First an arm and then a leg
Deterioration grows
Rotting while they breathe - Death comes slow

A diversity of diseases is our greatest strength.

I lub u Leper-chan

Yes it is. These diseases were practically non-existent in the US before the brown hordes arrived.

California is getting biblical plagued for biblical sins. Er strafe es.

Okay, this one is pretty damn good too.

I really like the part of 10-feet-taller with the crowds yelling though.

Not this shit again.

interesting times

Stop. You are under arrest.

Good.