Racial origin of Ancient Egyptians

Since we're now worshiping a 4000 years old Egyptian god I think that now is as good a time as any to find out exactly who the fuck the Ancient Egyptians really were. Their sculpture was actually pretty damn good so we at least know that they weren't niggers but they don't exactly look like Nordics either.

Now apparently the Copts are the people most closely descended from the real Kangs but they're most likely so intermixed that they're not the same race anymore.

So who the fuck were they exactly? Where they Semitic, Europeans, or their own fucking race like the Finns are?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=gTdtsY3Gxag
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Egypt#Lower_Egypt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolithic_Europe#Genetic_studies
archive.is/apnM3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also apparently scientists did a facial reconstruction of king Tut and he's fucking ugly but honestly he doesn't really look like any race around today.

Can you guys make anything of it?

WORST FUCKING THREAD EVER

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

youtube.com/watch?v=gTdtsY3Gxag

OP you are Low Information Faggot

He looks like a typical modern day Egyptian.

Since when are fucking Berbers ancient Egyptians?

this.
t. lived with egyptians, they're bretty cool guys and hate nogs for all the kangs shit.

WE

They’re white. They were some of the last remnants of the First Civilization. Lurk more.

They described themselves as a distinct race from all others around them. Like the builders of the ancient central and south american sites It's not unlikely they've simply gone extinct. The modern inhabitants of egypt certainly aren't the ones who built those monuments.

Wasn't he Western European?

There are multiple threads about this shit.

Also forgot to add:

Jesus christ.

Are we really going to turn into the new afrocentrists claiming WE WUZ on every culture.
There two threads now about Africans and Egyptians.

Europe is our ancestral homeland and that's all that matters.

WUZ

Whites built the first civilizations.
We were the first to master boat building and navigation. As a result, we populated most of the ancient world. Through religious propaganda and out-right murder, we have been reduced to a minority.

Wake up, white people.
You're stronger than you realize.

Of course not, I just want to know the anthropological facts.

Hell i'm a direct descendant of Marcus Aurelius I was emperors and you can't get much better than that.

Okay you idiots.

Why is it that every ancient empire has collapsed throughout History in quick succession? Even Rome?

Let me tell you why.

Originally these empires were white. Or were lead by whites at least. Durring these times they were VERY succsessful

King Tut has european DNA FACT
Whites were depicted in carvings FACT
Mummies with red and fair hair/skin FACT
This was on a global scale FACT
Whites found in China
Whites found in North America
Depicted in Peru

Nearly every ancient civilization once involved whites.

Once Rome expanded too much and allowed too many non-whites into it's streets, it collapsed as well.

The same today is happening with France, Sweden, Germany, and the US.

India also had whites as the ruling class and is probably the most recent example.

The facts and patterns geologists are finding are obvious.

Whites in fact, created civilization.

Weren't the Pharos all inbred as fuck, though?

Anyway, whatever we may think of Kek, the Egyptians of all that time ago were probably more or less the same as they are today. Why is why I support a future ethnocentric world returning to it's most "indigenous" polytheistic religions. But perhaps we could accept them as all equally valid, whilst sticking to our own?

To be fair after Rome collapse it got culturally enriched by Germanics.

So I doubt your theory.

There are whites in China (and not just cooking-oil-burners, I mean ancient white communities. Shame they're Islamic), but I think we do have to give the Han (and Yamato, and paler Indians and even the more angular-faced, though coal black Assyrians) SOME credit.
Ancient intelligence was probably formed by seasonal climates (the Nile flooding was a 'seasonal' thing too). A sub-saharan nigger can just pick a coconut any time, Europeans, "Central" Asians (northern, too, before the Russkies moved in) etc have to have the foresight to harvest and preserve enough food for the winter. This also means they need sturdy structures for that food, and themselves, defence against tribes that have run out and are raiding them, and more efficient agriculture or gathering to to make sure they don't run out. One of the common threads in "I was redpilled by visiting Africa" stories is that people note that niggers don't really have any concept of the future, they just drift along, forever in the present.
Mind you, that doesn't explain why China largely stagnated (Japan Chose to!) while Europe overtook them and built steam ships. So whites do still have an edge, the "libertarianism" (by comparison) of the Renaissance probably helped a lot, too. Perhaps even a case for Christcuckery. It discouraged superstitions, apart from it's own, while the polytheistic Chinese still thought crop failures were caused by demons.

Good fucking god what a babe

I personally think that they were semites with European intermixture from European immigration: there's no reason why whites would create a civilization with a semite language. However, there are occasional painings of blond egyptians (with that iconic bowl haircut) along balck-haired ones, Tutankhamun being genetically confirmed to be celtic identical to those settled in britain, Ramesses genetically confirmed to be red-headed, etc. They may have been 100% white, but I am no expert in this subject.

White or not, everyone can agree that they were not black (nubians had one dynasty, that's it), and that Arabs and islams ruined Egypt.

I actually have a pretty good experience with Egyptians despite them being muslims, while I have had bad experiences with Pakis, Bengalis, Turks and Arabs. Maybe I just got lucky.

That actually looks exactly like the one Egyptian girl I knew. Hairy and stupid, but she was kind.

If dubs, Kek will restore his religion in Egypt, removing islam.

If there is actual archeological evidence, it's not "WE WUZ"

Ancient Egyptians were largely descended from the first farmers of the fertile crescent who migrated into Egypt ten thousand years ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_Egypt#Lower_Egypt

Southern Europeans are also largely descended from the same population.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neolithic_Europe#Genetic_studies

The ancient Egyptians were basically guido wops.

does anyone have a link to that Atlantis thread? A lot of speculation was done there about who they were.

Then how do you explain the Giza pyramids being aligned with Orion's belt 10600 BC or the Sphinx having 30000 years worth of rock weathering by water?
Last time Sahara had rain was 6000 BC.

It's basically one of the last few bastions of the Ice Age civilization that survived the Younger Dryas comet. Don't have the archive though.

>(1)

And that's why the European part of the Roman Empire became the heart of technological, philosophical and military advancements while the formerly glorious Middle East only regressed culturally back to the iron age.

Yes, but that was after the fact.

Before that they were at war with the Germanic tribes for probably hundreds of years, then after the mass chimpout in Roman territory, they were weakened enough to just not fight them anymore.

Egypt and North Africa were considered Roman territory at one point. Along with some of the Middle East. How does a culture like that just collapse nearly over night? It would have had to be a territory wide chimp out of some sort that not only spread their military thin, but also their economy. Enough so that the "savage" Germanic Tribes were able to purge the failed state and it's people.

So much this.

The Sphinx predates the great Pyramids by thousands of years, or at least the cut stones surrounding it does.

It wasn't by 30k years, but a few thousands of weathering. From before the Pyramids were built.

Either way, a YUGE catastrophe wiped out our precursor civilizations, and any evidence of these are hundreds of feet, to a mile below the ocean.

archive.is/apnM3

There's also another thread on the topic:

KANGS

Yep, the result of many generations of in-family breeding. Don't forget his father was Akhenaten, the sun-worshiping guy who was so physically retarded that he totally changed all of Egypt's artistic styles to match his physique.

If Eden was in Syria, as is the current hot theory which some kikes love, muh cassus belli for greater israel then the Egyptians would've been a much fairer race than today. There likely would have been less genetic distance between them and Europeans than between them and their descendants.

could it have been the flood?

Speak for yourself, Kangs. Only /r9k/ unironically worships memes

When the Kekkian Jihad burns through the world and the non-whites and unbelievers are purged who will be laughing?

The religion of Kek grows ever stronger and the Abrahamic religions die.

THE OLD GODS HAVE RETURNED

If you say so

Modern science only grasps part of the truth since it has thrown philosphy out the window and relies only on "objective" results.

We live in a mental universe, as above so below, as within so without.

They were different depending on the period and dynasty. Like Cleopatra's dynasty was Greek. The last dynasty was nigger and it spelled the end for them once and for all.

awesome
what

They're some kind of arabic race. All we know is that they weren't blacks although some egyptians in the south were mixed with nubians.

Yes, precisely like the inhabitants of North America are more or less the same 1,000 years ago as they are today.
Precisely like the inhabitants of Anatolia are more or less the same 2,000 years ago as they are today.

Those fuckers. I just saw an entire documentary where they were 'trying to figure out why the pyramids are in those positions'. They rejected an alignment with Orion's belt because it would still have been wrong during "the time they were built". They didn't even consider if they were actually older than is currently accepted.

That one is new to me. I did know about it just being a lion originally because the size of the person head is small for the body.

Ah, that makes more sense.

'HOL UP

They were basically half caucasian half nigger. They were obama.

Holy kek, you guise realise the Tarim Basin, where the white mummies were found, was not conqured before the Han Dynasty?

The orgin of Chinese Civlization orginated around the Yellow river, as well as cultrual exchange between the other tribes around said river, and later during the expansion of the Shang and Zhou Dynasties.

Nope, Han Chinese gets all the credit for their civlization. The only think the Torucians gave them was chariots, which is just a teori. And also as horse-breaders hired by the State of Qin.

If you want some intrestening teories, here you go:

Some Chinese historians, both ancient and modern say the Yellow Emperor, the mythical founder of the chinese civilzation, got his name because of the color of his beard and hair.

There is currently a debate going on if the Shang Dynasty was infact, formed by Indo-Europeans. Considering it was during this cheriots were introduces, which you remember from above, was perhaps introduces by the Toruchians.

However, the aristocrat who usally fought using cheriots would be replaced by larger armies fought by the native populace, and when the different states went more to a metrocracy, the indo-europeans aristocrats would be intelectually and militarly btfo by the native populace.

Chinese civlization as we know it would not begin until the Zhou Dynasty and again after the creation of the first Imperial Dynasty and "Cultrual Revolution" that followed under the first Emperor.

Srry for the shitpost but I was wondering if maybe KEK works for us because niggers pissed him off with that we waz kangz shit?

Nephilim are whiter than the kiked out niggers of egypt and stop saying this shit it is heretical

I-I like how she's shaped.