How many of you losers weigh less than 350lbs?

Watching cartoons as grown men? Or are you all children? I don't get it.

Your comicbooks, like your families should have all been claimed by a housefire long before this place ever came to exist.

nobody's going to buy this in 2016, you should have gone with 'you're all misogynists'

i think people will buy that you are all faggots.

wew

You're either from Holla Forums or Holla Forums right OP?

you could figure it out if you weren't so stupid you niggerlovers holy fucking shit haha

bad banter btw

Holla Forums it is

Holla Forums tbh fam.

Just go there and keep posting cartoons asking if they're kino. They won't be able to tell if it's their own doing it for a joke or crossboard posting. :^)

Oi cunt, how'd you know where I was from?
It's strange how we have a containment thread on a containment board, but hey, it's fun.

cunt i can smel ya from here m8

m8, stop being a fucking drongo and go shitpost on Holla Forums as revenge. They cross post here every fucking week, you might as well go do it to them.

bad banter

We call it a convo, m80.

quit crackin shit ya prick

Are you trying to fit in, you fucking seppo?
No one says cracking shit, and only Melbourians say prick.

m80, uwot? next time i see ya ur gettin glassed

down unda we call these magnum condoms.

What do you call Australia's severe lack of power?

dogs balls

And the crippling amount of niggers? Or the lack of toilets or food?

i havent seen another person in two years.

my neighbors are 450 miles away.

Shows what you know.
The industry is fucking dead.

Australia's about the only country shitty enough to be like that, so I actually believe you.

This isn't even bait, it's like anti bait. Someone posting something so ludicrous in the hopes that it won't spawn anger, only people posting those funny meme pictures with the fish and the hook.

I actually like this thread. This reminds me of the 90s (I'm an oldfag, well, fuck) when comic book readers stereotyped as either children or a bunch of mouthbreathing manchildren that only talk about comic book characters all the time. The only redeeming point at that time was how some comics can skyrocket in price because of their rarity. The idea that Antman and Doctor Strange can get their own movie is pretty laughable. Hell, even Wizard Magazine got a frequent article called Casting Call where they pick a comic for movie adaptation and cast the actors.