ISIS Islamic State - Al Qaeda and Islam Muslims in Southern Mexico

ISIS Islamic State - Al Qaeda and Islam Muslims in Southern Mexico

In Southern Mexico 5 states that are Majority Maya Population like Yucatan and Chiapas. Most Mayans in Chiapas converted to Islam since the Last Maya Rebellion, the Zapatista Rebellion against Mexico in 1994. Also the Mayans in Yucatan Peninsula and Guatemala. Yucatan Peninsula is oil rich area, a migrant/smuggling routes, airports, harbors, narrow gap between Pacific and Atlantic Oceans and Cancun resorts. If the Islamic State of the Maya is establish in Southern Mexico and Central America. Islam is present in Maya dominated Verapaz and El Peten Regions in Guatemala.

Guatemala City will become the capital of the Islamic Maya Ajawate (Caliphate) once is conquered by Islamized Mayans in Constantinople 1453 style. Most of the 10 million Maya population in Central America will embrace Islam within 50 years and will challenge all countries that cover the Maya Homeland by Islamic Mayan JIHAD; Many Muslims from the Middle East, Turkey and North Africa will send Muslim combatants (Jihadist fighters) to Central America to help the Islamized Maya winning this incoming war bigger than Zapatista Rebellion and Central America Civil Wars of the 1980s and 1990s.

Hispanics especially Mexicans will become refugees going to United States like the Muslim refugees from the Middle East coming to Europe. It is also close to Panama Canal, Cuba and all Caribbean. Another Pirates of Caribbean will come. Oaxaca and Veracruz will be annex as a buffer zones to protect the Islamic Maya state against US-Mexico army counterattacks with Islamized Zapotecs and other Islamized Indigenous Mexico tribes that allied with the Maya.
ISIS Islamic State - Al Qaeda and Islam Muslims in Mexico

They (Indigenous Latin American Muslims) will declare Columbus Day as an Insult against Islam and the Indigenous Latin America Peoples, Reigniting Colonial Grievances against Europeans and Mestizos to convert more Indigenous Peoples of Latin America to Islam. They will destroy all the symbols of Western (Especially Spanish) Colonialism in all of Latin America that oppressed the Indigenous Peoples.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Mexico
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/worlds-biggest-drug-kingpin-el-6989805
rnw.org/archive/islam-new-religion-rebellious-mexican-state-chiapas
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/
overwatch.wikia.com/wiki/Reaper
latintimes.com/ramadan-2015-latin-america-where-are-latino-muslims-323449
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This needs a sticky.

May it happen.
KEK VULT

(checked)

Sources?

Build it.

So why does Holla Forums hate Islam again?
Muslims hold most of the same values that Holla Forums holds, so why the intolerance?
Holla Forums must unite in unison with their Muslim counterparts to take down Jews and Christians.
Jews ruin every nation they have influence over, and Christianity is a slave cult that weakens every nation.

Wall just got 10 get taller.

how much do tricorn hats run these days?

Build it.

Bullshit. Why would jungle niggers convert to fucking islam of all religions?
Provide sources or you're faggot.

because they're dumb shitskins who will bring us back to the stone age instead of manifest destiny to the stars

How new are you

Legitimate question: what is the likelihood of towelheads and spics coming into conflict during the infiltration of the southern boarder states?

Islam is founded upon the desire to conquer white women.

Sure thing Muhammad.

the no alchohol thinh might to them good though

Man I am so glad we killed our natives.

Islam promotes stagnation, incest and miscegenation. Furthermore it is a brutal and unbending dictatorial system. It despises liberty AND art. Music and the fine arts would vanish. It is a theocracy which places a pagan moon god (read: demon) as sovereign for all mankind. God does not just rule in heaven. A man is chosen to be his viceroy, the law is immutable and unchangeable no matter the circumstances. They also have no honor or code of ethics as all sins are not grandiose ideas of general human behavior but a long list of restrictive and specific rules. Even when they create a nation with 100% Muslims, the goatfuckers still murder one another for not being 'Islamic enough'. To top it all off they put a pedophilic, genocidal rapist as their ideal human being (Mohamed)

tl;dr all Muslims are scum and they need to be killed.

Thats interesting

Imagine if Mexico was Sunni instead of Catholic…

It would be a literally headless state.

Hey MIDF

Muslim =/= ISIS
All you're doing is letting the terrorists realize how ripe Mexico is to breed extremism

Which would actually be hilarious since they would get completely BTFO by the dirty spics and thugs that run the streets

…said the drunk user

Source? Links?

I would pay money to see a ISIS vs Cartel war.

Spic music vs dank nasheeds

we have read your books and know your tricks.

Thank-you for a good post

Just because you Jews keep repeating this lie doesn't mean it will ever be true. Stay condemned to burn in Hell, Rabbi.

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
-t. Jesus Christ

where did he say that?

capped

Revelations.

Mexico needs military intervention, not a wall.

This is amazing. Justification for war bombing them with freedom with Mexico and a possible brown Catholic crusade to retake the beany land

The right side of your screencap is cut off

non-shit cap

You may not have to…

There's not one shred of evidence in the OP that ISIS/Jihadis are taking residence in the Yucatan, but if it is the case, you're going to see some serious shit and forget the "Fast & Furious", you're going to see some AT4s and IFVs sent down there, courtesy of U.S.A.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Mexico

>According to the 2010 census conducted by the National Institute of Statistics and Geography (INEGI), there were 3,700 Muslims in the country

Mmm-hmm

Highly likely. Mexicans take Catholicism as seriously as Polacks take Christianity. If the corrupt government or the cartels don't handle the kebab removal, the religious population will.

Dont know what the fuck you are talking about but the mexicans are basically pagans they worships saints like gods and reverge that death cult skelton thing

There's a problem however, OP doesn't realize that Beaners are as fucking militant in their belief in Christianity as the Muzzies are to their moon god.

The first instance of Muslims in Mexico beheading people, will be the last instance.

Especially if it's in a rural area, which is practically all of Mexico and Central America. The natives in the effected villages will just team up, filled with religious fervor and butcher the muslims with machetes and chainsaws. There is practically no rule of law in most of those parts anyways, hell the police would probably join in on the fun.

It for this reason, that no matter how brown the US gets due to spic immigration in the future, it will never, EVER fall to Islam. It will be a brown horde of Catholics if everything else.

An associate of mine is from Guatemala, he invited me to his house one day. All I saw on the walls where murals of the virgin Mary, various saints and crucifixes in every room. These wetbacks maybe stupid, but it cannot be denied that they certainly are a people of faith, if anything else

As a mexican citizen i have to say Americans should be VERY concerned
After all, southern mexicans are 80%+ of the illegal tacos and the niggers of the country (Guerrero, Chiapas, Oaxaca)
The mayans being mudslammers is a joke, i know those guys and they are very pacific plus not immigrants (also not religious). it might be the high population of literal leeches living near the touristic places thou, vast majority originating from near (Chiapas, Oaxaca)

Friendly reminder those guys hate each other too

That's exactly what I thought when I read the OP. I also wonder if the CIA sending all those guns and ammo (Operation Fast and Furious) to the drug cartels was for this exact reason. Mexican drug lords will massacre anything that gets in their way.

'World's biggest' drug kingpin El Chapo 'declares war' on ISIS

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/worlds-biggest-drug-kingpin-el-6989805

This shit is from December of last year my friends.

Isis are brutal, but holy shit, the Cartels are far worst. They have been chopping heads off since the 1980's, murder and decapitation is a fine art to them.

Now mix that with religion, it is safe to say for the most part, that Mexico or any Central American country for that matter will never become a Caliphate.

rnw.org/archive/islam-new-religion-rebellious-mexican-state-chiapas

What the fuck does Islam do right besides get rid of the degenerate (((yoga))) (and resulting fashion) that so many dumb Euro girls are doing today?

Islam destroys the culture it inhabits and then denies the prior culture ever existed.

Muslims are a bunch of mother goddess worshiping heretics

True Holla Forumsacks worship the male sun.

Cap in a better theme.

archived sources, you nigger

Disclaimer - Not Christ cuck
Revelation 2:9

Muh solar cycles :D

Some of your points are true in many Muslim countries, but I think a lot of the issues you point out (incest, stagnation) have to do with racial characteristics rather than Islam itself.

Depends on who you ask tbh Islam is so decentralized every mosque is different, though in the case of wahabbis this is definitely true

Also depends, a lot of Muslims think western Christians have no honor or ethics cuz of the way we let women behave, I agree that often they fight without honor but you could argue that is just how guerilla wars against poor farmers work (ie. Vietnam)

Actually not sure about this one, I know they hold Jesus up as an example of behavior for one to follow, not sure if Mohammed is just the spiritual leader or if they model after his behavior as well. That aside, some sects place a lot more emphasis on works and strict behavior than others (in a similar way that catholics differ from protestants)

tl;dr some (if not most) Muslims are scum but mostly because they are desert trash, and Islam comes in many different flavors some worse than others

I'm no Islamic scholar, it seems that every time a non-Muslim examines Islam in-depth, they come to the conclusion that the Wahhabists/Salafists are completely right in their interpretations.

Like here, for example.
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2015/03/what-isis-really-wants/384980/

You can whatever the fuck you want about spics. But one thing you can't shit on is the fact that they don't fuck around with PC. Any mudslime rebellion will be seen as a satanic insurrection and will be put down FAST, even with cartel help I'd wager.

They're all still shit.

Shit is always going to be shit flavoured
islam like most religion wants it's adherents to learn the rules and then follow the rules
Instead of bringing up children to think and question, they bring them up to obey and shut up

Organised religion is necessary in shit-tier societies where the people require firm steering.
Philosophy is the love of wisdom and is FAR preferable to religion in more advanced nations.
We need Philosopher-Kings, NOT rabbis/priests/imams whatever in our advanced countries, the turd world can keep their priesthood until the day they advance enough to level-up. (probably never)

Are the Wahhabists correct though? They're the Fundamental Baptists of Islam. Much like how the Catholic Church relies on old interpretations of their scripture to receive their doctrine, the non-Wahhabist sects do this as well. I'd rather trust the historical then the literal, and historically slavery was as commonplace in the Caliphates as it was everywhere else.

wtf are you talking about?

They are correct. The Quran was not meant to found a lasting religion because the scripture in it us very temporal. It's basically a law book that Mudhammuck wrote as he advanced in his conquering. The verses that call for the subjugation of non mudslimes were written as Mudhammuck conquered different peoples and within a sub context, like when he issued the jizyha after his men complained they were going broke. So now they have a book that promotes savagery because it was written within the context of a savage doing savage things in a particular space and time. So either they need to admit that Islam is a crock of shit, or they need to follow it as it is written. Liberals, politicians, "scholars l", or even Muslims themselves don't decide what Islam is, Mudhammuck does, and what he made Islam to be is essentially ISIS

How much more of a shithole Mexico will become under Islamic cultural?
The moment you realized Reaper from Overwatch is a accurate accurate portrayal of Mexican cultural
overwatch.wikia.com/wiki/Reaper

why the fuck would you bump such a shitty OP with no sources?

Another reason to make the wall even taller.

Read reaper wiki bio. It's hilarious

This whole thread is bullshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Mexico

Only 3700 Muslims in the whole country of Mexico

Islam, like the other Abrahamic cults, is a monstrosity.

To ask a man to kneel, to sacrifice his child, to give up everything including his very soul… these are not the acts of a loving, benevolent god. These are the acts of a tyrant whose heart is filled with avarice. It should therefore come as no surprise to learn that each of Abraham's wicked spawn has played no small role in destroying history and tradition in favor of cultivating servitude.

This.
OP is spouting some propaganda he found.
While there are muslims converting native americans in the south, their impact i vastly overlown in this case.
As if mayans would convert to a religion that wouldnt have them treated any different then the spanish if not worse.

latintimes.com/ramadan-2015-latin-america-where-are-latino-muslims-323449

There are like 100.000 muzzies in mexico, their numbers have grown from 3000, but this isnt threatenin yet.

Meme this shit ASAP, but with some sources.

BUILD THAT WALL

I almost never see someone use a "refined white male" reaction image in proper context. This post is defending Muslims. That image does not represent you or your post, like almost everyone else who uses reaction images like that you just used it to get your foot in the door and associate your post with an intelligent white man.

This.

Islam is for idiots.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that their prophet is a child rapist.

A growth from 3,700 to 100,000 between the years of 2010 and 2015 would be rather alarming, Anons. Either one of these sources is highly inaccurate, or this would imply an increase of about 93.4% per year.