James Rolfe posts twitter image of himself with William Shatner

I should not be surprised but fuck this gay earth.

stop making threads about yourself, faggot
nobody cares anymore

Who the fuck is James Rolfe?

The guy who invented time travel

Christopher Lloyd invented time travel.

If that were true then how come you don't see him anymore.

Rolfe: 1
Lloyd: 0

His wife's new lover

Because he went back in time dumbass

Lloyd: 1
Who the fuck is Rolfe?

What a bunch of losers.

You mean Gen Z.

I want to pin this guy down and shave off all the hair on his head.

Why is he so perfect?

You're the faggot

I want to cum in his moustache multiple times, make him use it as a styling cream and then get him to shop at Wal-Mart with it crusted into his moustache while I video him. I would also force him to explain what it is to the cashier and anybody who looked curious.

What's he going to do with time travel?

I want to fuck him in the face.

I could pull up some performer from an 1890s opera and start whinging about how "le current generation" doesn't know who they are to feel superior.

shatner is shit anyway

Reminder Shatner and Nimoy were classically trained actors and only faggots who watch childrens garbage like Star Wars can't appreciate how pure their kino is.

Just fuck off to whatever shithole you crawled out of stormcuck…Fuck off and don't come back.

Literally WHO?

Does anyone have the pics of those girls on twitter replying to Kanye West's collab with Paul McCartney saying "This Paul guy is really talented, hopefully this collab with Kanye will make him famous!"

what did he mean by this?

What did the mentally stunted Manchu mean by this?

Hahaha! Look guys, the autocorrect ruined his post! That means he is wrong right? < this is what pollards actually believe.

it's like poetry

Fuck that's what happened to Geoff? Shit did Roosterteeth go down hill that bad? I stopped watching them once I graduated highschool around the time they did season 9 of Red Vs Blue.

He's a broken man. All Rooster Teeth does now is force him to make Let's Plays.

heers ur (u) falz flabber, i dodes beleeb n drup an ribe wig rayshul subeeridy nao
lmao druppy guppies r so dum