What if globalism is a good thing?

Bear with me here, I know I'll probably get called a kike shill. But what if the (((globalist elite))) actually have it all figured out? What if they know that there are intergalactic enemies out there and that our best hope for survival is to come together as a globalist community?

This might sound crazy, but if a handful of families have run the entire world for hundreds of years they might actually know what they're doing.

Globalism is nothing but the rule of multinational corporations. The nation state is the only thing that prevents total domination by these corporations as they can keep them in check with laws and regulations. By destroying nations either by buying the politicians, by manipulating the mass media or by building nontransparent constructs like the EU you enable globalism.

The multinational corporations are and in the hand of a few gigantic capitalists and globalism means nothing other than putting the world and the fate of a few billions in the hands of (((a few))). If this is not terrifying to you I don't know what is.

Or what if it's the complete opposite, they know that aliens exist but are trying to stop us from communicating with them by subverting our lives with meaningless consumerist culture and petty divide and conquer conflicts via nationalism because otherwise that would end their capitalist world hegemony.
Posadism is the true and final redpill

None of this has anything to do with an extraterrestrial threat, which was the main concept of this thread.

this.
only aliens can help us achieve communism, bring on the nukes fam

Put Trump, Putin and Kim Jong Un in a cell together and the world improves instantly.

t. uneducated

What do you think will happen when the aliens come?
A. The braves kikes will fight for humanity.
B. Make a deal with the aliens for their own benefit.

Really makes you thunk, huh.

what makes you think aliens operate under the same materialistic framework as our current socio-economic system

Kikes are a small minority of the world population, no one is saying that they are brave warriors. Nice strawman.

And you assume aliens are benevolent creatures that just want to make a deal?

so Trump loves me?

Which resource should I use to learn about human history?

If we meet 1 alien race it means that there are millions of them. Like when a fish in the ocean meets another fish. Why should space be different than any other environment here on earth where from bacteria to mammals to humans everyone fights for survival.

>>>Holla Forums clearly

except we're far past the natural phase of our social organization, we are no longer restrained by food shortages or thinking all day about survival due to our advanced technology.
If an alien race actually makes contact with us wouldn't they be on a much higher level of advancement compared to us? hell maybe they're on a higher stage of consciousness than we are.

hhhmmm i like globes okay i guess

A high level of technology doesn't mean a high stage of consciousness. Look at us humans and our technological advances in the last 2000 years and how little we have progresses on a social level. It's still all about power, sex and money. People kill and hate each other over nothing.

Your alien visitors could as well be spaceorks.

Why would aliens with interstellar travel want to seize resources from Earth? You could extract the entire earth's volume of useful hydrocarbons from Jupiter many times over, we already know of the existence of a planet three times larger than Earth that's made of diamonds, and no doubt there's asteroids crammed with gold, platinum etc too.
I doubt they'd want us for slave labour, too. In a few decades even we won't want us for slave labour, robots don't eat.
The only reasons they'd come here would be as benevolent Vulcans offering us tech, the British Empire civilising us, as scientists studying our primitive ways or as it girls looking for the latest purse puppy.

it is, but not for the most of the people then again, fuck plebs

Globalism is good. Everyone who denies this must be a moronic idiot, who doesn't know shit about history, or the current state of the world.

We can throw useless trinkets at them because that's all globalism is going to give us.

Nice buzzword, faggot. I see that you're just parroting this fag's opinion.

where can I buy more trinkets?

It seems like you're one of those conspiracy theorists who think the government is corrupt. It isn't, it serves a very valuable purpose.

sure, just not our purpose

fuck off retard

What has the government done FOR you?

social security, obviously,

Your best chance of survival is america faggot.
Thats like get a band of retards together and giving the shoe laces and a paper clip and trying to convince then to band together with the one normal guy with a pistol to collectively fight a guy with an assualt rifle.
If anything the retards are gonna hold the guy with the pistol back if they all decide to work together.
We don't need you.
Deal with it

They can take that away any minute. Better to build your own social security net called family and community.

This guy knows whats up

Yes, but who do you think the globalists are fighting?

You mean like if OP was an old fag who was in a coma the past 30+ years? You mgiht be able to make this slide thread but you aren't. You're just a tard.

Proof

That isn't what globalism is about you muppet.