BEWARE OF GET STEALERS

It seems that people are trying to push their agendas onto our board by stealing GETs from KEK.
We've got an eye on you, /christian/
archive.is/JEQIw

That's my name, why are you watching me.

What did I ever do to you.

Wut?

A get cannot be stolen. Repeating digits follow keks will, and forcing them makes them mean nothing.

TITS OR GTFO

I guess he is unaware that opposing the will of KEK has terrible consequences.
I don't even like KEK tbh, but I do as he commands out of fear.

only underage take that shit seriously fam sorry

There is no need for fear user, kek is loyal to those loyal to him, to further fear him is redundant, and to hate him is heretical, to support him out of fear is misguided at best, praise him.

You want mantits?

Never Doubt Lord Kek Again

GETball is a ruthless sport user, no one can guarantee anything.

Who got the Hitler quads?

/christian/, no one is going to believe in your god or your Jesus until they start performing miracles again. And none of that medical miracle bullshit either. I want to see fire tornadoes ravaging Muslim ghettos and shit. Anything less simply wont cut it. Even Ba'al was striking down Mosques recently. Step up your game, you fucking cucks.

/sp/ here

we'll protect your GET from them by stealing it ourselves

This.
Tell jesus to kick some cunts in the dick or GTFO.

As expected from you /sp/, now get off your couch and go play the games you watch niggers play so you can get /fit/ instead of being a lardass.

76/sp/ will steal the gets

If /christ/ steals our get I suggest we raid their board and spam and sagebomb it until the moderator just gives up.

KEK VULT

/sp/ here
Check ´em

We're only being ironic ironically.

If /christian/ steals it then one of the major cathedrals shall crumble to dust.

slay those who insult KEK

This user understands.

22:20:00

Check "em

hi Holla Forums

By tHe Time YoU fiNish ReadinG tHis mEssage I WiLL alreadY haVe yOur GET!

Years ago I had a browser extension installed that would get gets on halfchan… pretty sure that's still around.

(or if it's not I'm sure three-letter-agencies could figure it out)

wew

Holla Forums is still

FINISHED

High octane cuckery.

I haven't linked to another board in ages and may have fucked up the link.

FUCK.

You misunderstand. /Christian/ isn't converting us, they have begun to be converted by KEK. Jew on stick worship is now using repeating digits.

wew

kek'd

wadina is so fucking edgy

Can't beat the /sp/artans. Not the /sp/artans.

This.

I think a majority of us were pumped up for DEUS VULT but Jesus never materialized, never gave one flying fuck that we were attempting to resurrect him with our meme magic.

Kek? Kek has been asleep for centuries, even the Egyptians had stopped worshiping him a LONG time before Jesus came on the market. Imagine the pain of being ignored like that. We don't have to imagine it, we know. That is why we are here

In any event its not like them stealing a get for Christ would change anything, we Holla Forumsacks have been put on this earth for one reason. To set the world straight. Even the Jewish God is pissed off as fuck and tbh you DON'T want to wake that motherfucker up, if we resurrect him and his mythology whew lads it does not take a biblical scholar to see that the guy doesn't give a single fuck about his followers

A get steal may happen, but a single get alone is not enough to resurrect or convert anyone or anything

It would anger kek and his followers however and seeing as he's not in eternal slumber anymore and our memes have the power even without a tulpa to cause political giants who literally perform human sacrifices to their own god to having coughing fits and pants of shit, that isn't the wisest thing to do right now.

I have faith the 7777777 get will be backed by our full autistic energy, our memes, and our lord and savior kek.

holy shit this is hilarious

they're actually scared about /christian/, but ya

I kek'd

Refer back to

/sp/ stealing gets is a meta meme in and of itself at this point. Of course a meme religion is going to be worried about it.

But hey, I'll accept it. The memes must flow, and if /sp/ gets it, I'm sure Kek will be pleased. I have no problem putting Wade Davis on the list of Meme Saints along with Moon Man, Ben Garrison, and Sam Hyde.

HERETIC

/sp/ is Holla Forums as fuck anyways besides a certain geriatric Wisconsinite

KEKE HAS BLESSED THIS MOTHER FUCKER! NO JEHOVAHS WITNESS OR MIRACLE HAS EVER BEEN ABLE TO CONVINCE ME IN A DIETY MORE THAN KEKS MEME MAGIC!!!!!

Newfag detected

I claimed the Holla Forums 10 mil get myself in the name of Kek.

THIS GET WILL BE FOR KEK

Of course Kek will be pleased.

At this point, everything is just an eternal sacrifice in his name.

The rumors say that: Trump represents the "God emperor" and KEK represents "The Blood good". And that at one point, these two entities will separate and enter an eternal war with eachother. A war between order and chaos, a war between humanity and nature. It is the fate and legend of Holla Forums.

Wonderful.

The Presidency and fate of the world rests on an imageboard and it's repeating digits.

What will our children say?

KYS

The mormon HQ now belongs to:
Church of KEKs

(Strippers, whores, gore, cocaine, and supreme degeneracy available once every year at 20th april, hitlers birthday, the day of the messiah, the savior and the rebirth. The Feast of the Lollercaust)

I like it when /sp/ takes our gets tbh.
They actually fucked off to greener pastures and only come back to piss on our shoes for being Jim's collective prison-bitch.
Also >>>/christian/ not understanding that kek is just one facet of their many-faceted God who in reality is just the concept of omniscience and memetics deified to a huge degree

this post is from months ago. this is a slide thread mixed with religious D&C. Is OP also the person who suggest stealing gets as well?

As per usual, 40k niggers prove their latent homosexuality.

Kek's Chaos and the Golden Age of Order do not conflict you double nigger - they are the components of a natural cycle as Night is to Day.

Kek is the Darkness before the Dawn - after him comes not more darkness, but the glorious Sun which ushers in a Golden Age where our ancestral Old Gods will be among us again. Kek will not leave us either, but will always be with us for a time when his potent Chaos will be needed again.

PRAISE KEK - VOID HERALD OF THE OLD GODS

Can I get two white wives?

Fuck off Moloch subversive.

Kek isn't some Kike savage god that requires sacrifices. Carthage paid the price and so will the Molochniggers.

"Yahweh" is just Moloch playing the name game, like how Cohens start calling themselves "Steve".

Jew demons are the same regardless of the name.

seeing /int/, /christian/, Holla Forums, /k/ and many degenerate boards get rustled that much makes me tip my hat to you glorious shitposters. I knew you broke many balls but all those tears are tasy, even more those of 4cucks.

Christ-niggers need to fucking die with their bullshit kike self hating ideology

(checked)
Tbh the /christian/ replies didn't seem too salty. Fuck /int/ and Holla Forums though.

thank you based wade

/christian/ produced a whole lot of salt with their all allcaps whiner.

I missed that one. All I see is the "blessed by God" posts.

Yeah, the early one is perfectly acceptable but at omne point one goes dangerously salty, gets capped by the /sp/ madman who posts the screencap then produces the equal amount of sodium again.

Nice triple dubs.

Hello D&C shill

PSSSHHH NOTHIN PERSONNEL KID

that's not even half our gets, that's the unfinished first quilt

here is the finished 1st quilt…

and the progress on our 2nd

inb4
we should find learningkike irl and pry his teeth out his jaw with a spoon

Can Christ give me Dubs?

This will not go unpunished.

Christians have been Holla Forums's enemy from the start. They're all conservative marxists at heart

sounds like tuesday to me tbh fam

Remember that time when a bunch of edgy atheists from Holla Forums gathered together in a huge army and, at the cost of thousands of their own lives, beat back the armies of Islam in brutal combat?

Me neither.

Deus Vult, motherfucker.

that's not how you get dubs faggot.
watch this.

KEK EM

You have to use his proper moniker. Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, before you can get dubs.

See, I'll show you.

Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ will grant me dubs.

Faggot

christfeggs get rekt
REEEEEEEE

Fuck off kike apologist.

Your cult is weak and impotent

Bring forth the new dawn under the guidance of Kek!

Look at that, a christfag sucking dick again

it took pope 400 year of being raped in all holes, having people flee coast so Muslim pirates do not enslave them and collapse of economy due to blockade of land and sea routes before pope did too little and too late.
Muslims invaded 100s of European cities while Christcucs only took their dear Israel

I know kikes have been trying very hard lately to astroturf Holla Forums into a non-religious or even paganistic board, but we've already smelled your game for a while, so why do you continue on?
Shills will not prevail on this board.

We have religion, our smug lord and savior is Kek and Pepe is his messenger.
We do not need you Jewish Golems

I was talking about Christianity, not Judaism, schlomo.
You'd love it for Holla Forums to drop Christianity all together, wouldn't you. I hear you kikes can't even draw plus signs when doing addition, lel.

They both follow the same religious pattern that has occurred on Earth for 10000 years.

Ur.
Babylon.
Egypt.
(((The Canaanites))).
Greece.
Rome.
India.
China.
Bhuddism.
Hinduism.
Judaism.
Christianity.
Islam.
Satanism.
Church of Kek.

All had a similar religious pattern.

So did I.

both Christianity and Islam are Jewish Golems.From time to time all Golems tend to disobey their master, sometimes they even go after him and try to kill. But nevertheless they just a soulless Golems made from wet dirt and animated by external force

Daily reminder that Holla Forums is a Christian board

you are the one who worship failed rabbi Yeshus who was butthurt that all successful rabbis around hoard all the clients and leave him with no shekels, so he had to start a death cult for lame rejects of society.

I have no trouble drawing + or saying yid or God or name of jew daemon Yahweh

I bet you can't produce such evidence cut kike

Here is a birthday card we sent to a 16 year old Canadian Curler

PRAISE KEK THE CHRISTCUCKS WILL DROWN IN THEIR OWN BLOOD

reroll

I would suggest killing yourselves if this cancer thread wasn't going to get you first.

yu lik criket budy?

What exactly is that supposed to be? Looks like a wadded up set of pantyhose.

I know its foreigner to you, cant really blame you, you only had it for 3 days :^)

Posting a frog face gives him even more power, if christians engage in getting dubs in-order to utilise meme magic against KeK, they will be heretics on the likes of Bephomet worshipers.

77777777 will take at least a month to get to

Someone needs to kekify all the three abrahamitic books , so we can make all the religions into one giant kekfest

I suggest you go look at what Holla Forums did to your board.

Christcucks thinking GET's would suddenly convert any Kekist is as delusional as ugly fat women thinking feminism will make them less lonely

Pic related

Get your head examined.

Your dubs have no value b/c Kek gives them no power.

& kek, you waste your dubs attacking that which cannot die.
Kek has blessed our dubs b/c we use them for good.
I didn't even know who you faggots were until 2 minutes ago.

gets are for pol

FUCK KEK
KILL KEK
CHEK EM

AGAIN

Did you just see that? Was that what you were talking about or is it an Infinity issue you're concerned with?