Guys I thought that us being an international Nazi frog wizard cabal was a fucking joke to scare away normalfags and...

Guys I thought that us being an international Nazi frog wizard cabal was a fucking joke to scare away normalfags and obscure us from the luggenpresse so that the press couldn't do any real reporting about us.

Just what powers have we stumbled upon?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QQmQ6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Gnosticism)
youtu.be/7QjhLTBE4Vw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holographic_principle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_physics
youtube.com/user/TheronQRamacharaka
forechan.org/
8ch.pl/4chon/index.html
fox19.com/story/32688947/legend-of-loveland-frogman-lives-on
youtube.com/watch?v=sTy3mJZXf_0
mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/08/fear-and-loathing-in-loveland-a-farewell-to-the-famous-frogman-of-ohio/
mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/08/frog-men-on-the-loose/
mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/06/ohios-freaky-frog-folk/
research.mayavase.com/kerrmaya_hires.php?vase=531
infinitelymystical.com/essays/2012-psychedelic-shamans.html
youtube.com/watch?v=itQMALL__bE
youtube.com/watch?v=4C5pq7W5yRM
research.mayavase.com/kerrmaya_list.php?_allSearch=&hold_search=&x=32&y=7&vase_number=&date_added=&ms_number=&site=&icon_elements[]=Toad
masoniclibrary.com/
search.ancestry.co.uk/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=IMG_PASSLISTS&uidh=000&rank=1&new=1&msT=1&gsln=Kekstein&gss=angs-d&MS_AdvCB=1&MSAV=2&gsfn_x=XO&gsln_x=XO&cp=0&cpxt=0&catBucket=rstp&_82004280=Germany&noredir=true
familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:X6NC-9SH
atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/08/14/esoteric-kekism-or-kek-as-a-bodhisattva-of-racial-enlightenment/
archive.is/tGmt8
youtube.com/watch?v=VKpQljw6dd0
ted.com/talks/rives_on_4_a_m
archive.is/j60de
pepethefrog.faith/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What if we Meme Kek worship into a real religion? I want tax exempt status for shitposting.

I could go for that

Is it a crime to kill people with voodoo meme magic?

Would that get in the way of tax exempt status?

nah, look at the old testament, the jewish god slaughtered millions and his believers got all uppity about it

We're the Thule Group.

Just gotta find where they're storing Hitler's brain.

Argentina or Brazil.

It is indeed interesting that,
While Kek is the lord of darkness, he comes at the end of the darkness.
He heralds the beginning of light.
could this really be organic? or did kikes design this?
did pepe become popular before 4chan knew about the jews??
when was pol created??

It's possible that there's multiple mystery schools besides Jewish Kabbalah and that one of them used and nurtured us to harm their enemies.

Maybe Holla Forums's unrelenting pursuit of truth impressed them.

Or perhaps Holla Forums is simply a new mystery school created after stumbling onto something by sheer accident.

It's because life is a big meme

That does seem to be the most likely scenario.

Unnecessary OP.

The power to trigger Christcucks , nothings trigger them like kek its hilarious.

archive.is/QQmQ6

It's funny to see christcucks doing mental gymnastics to try to prove that it's not Jewish, like claiming that Jesus wasn't a Jew and that they don't actually worship Yahweh

Here's how it works.
We have no barrier, no orthodoxy, no limits. We have no behaviour to stick to, we have no archival knowledge to be accounted for, our symbols and language never stand still for long except that which we choose.

Our magic is that we are true blue aristocrats, physically and socially aloof, in the bottom of the barrel of times. We have no immediate consequences, and so we think in the long term. Our time is spent learning from all of history, not sticking to a single narrow discipline. We learn the words and concepts that have been buried, we see the patterns and the causality only those old ways of thinking can provide.

We will, we recognize the Word, and so it is. The magician tarot is us, we are and so it is.

I want to establish the first church of kek (prolly just be a computer center with a bunch of Holla Forums machines) but I'm afraid people will think I'm a normalfag.

Trying to make an organized religion based on worshiping a chaos god is kinda missing the point.

Well, more like a "rift" of kek than a church.

Still any kind of organization is retarded when we worship a god of chaos and anonymity.

in the universe there is substance, energy, and meme

actually, there is only the meme and the mind.
matter is somewhere in-between the two.

you're right, substance and energy are memes. there is only meme and oneself

You're just inviting a >>>/christian/ raid. I'm sick of those faggots.

Exactly, memetic one-ness trumps (((dualism)))

absolute heresy

Its christfags boys. Not christcucks.

Kek is a real emerging spiritualism. This is how actual religions are made. Christcuckery is a dead husk that is doomed. Meanwhile we will only grow, I wouldn't be surprised to see in a centuries real cults of Kek and other new meme gods that our aryan Right Wing Death ARMIES pray to for fortune and to manifest our divine power.

Holla Forums is a still a fairly new board so the question becomes, how new are you?

It would be hilarious if true. Like all religions they'll probably glorify and lionise the history of the founding of Kekism but history may never know it was just some shitposting meme masters on the internet in the 21st century.

Christian Gnostics saw Christ as the Ogdoad, and Kek was a facet of the spirit of Christ.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Gnosticism)

>tfw en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogdoad_(Gnosticism) is a highly relevant article

Don't wait for something to happen

youtu.be/7QjhLTBE4Vw

Memes are the Logos. Memes are self-replicating information systems or power-constellations. It's living data. 1's and 0's. And information is the neutral monism from which the dualism of material and immaterial emerge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holographic_principle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_physics

Everything comes from memes.

youtube.com/user/TheronQRamacharaka

Only dubs in the thread.

Organized worship of kek + the building of meme temples might be a really fun thing to think about but it's also real retarded to anyone with a basic understanding of his sphere of influence. I think the best way of worshiping him in public if you must would be making a little hidden shrine somewhere and leaving things with repeating digits on them as offerings. receipts, tickets, bar codes, whatever as long as it's from a semi random source.

His main source of worship will always be anonymous shitposting though.

The CIA and NSA are just pikers. We're the genuine Illuminati, and we're finally growing into our powers thanks to information technology.

You know. I actually can't think of a reason why kekism can't be a legitimate religion. If Atheism and Scientology can have a church then Kek probably should have one too.

How can we steal from other religions to produce glory for KEK?

Are you retarded?

Kek is a mystery school religion. We couldn't evangelize it to the normies, nor would we want to.

You don't have to steal persay. But you could look at some of the boogeyman parts of the bible to get a clue about how to trigger normies. Build your alters on high places and make your icons out of gold.

Also as offerings you can burn any receipts you get from the store provided you got repeating digits on your total bill.

Kek will be most pleased.

I'm sorry it cannot be stopped.

The world must convert to see the light of KEK, the heretics will be purged.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

A completely open source mystery school on an open source website where anyone can post without even making an account.

Who would have even thought that that would even be possible?

by accident we stumble on a cosmic force which balance fundamental elements, without Kek there would be no universe but only eternal chaos

Fuckem man, lets just find a way to kekify everything. Everything belongs to kek.

Praise be his name, hallekekja! May thy all be blessed by the king of kings, god of gods, kek of keks. Kekmen.

"Chaos always defeats order, because it is better organized." -Terry Pratchett

No. Stealing is a crime, and crime is for niggers.

Both are completely acceptable.

r'ing this get:

no you're a christcuck because you worship a jew.
christfags are the priests who bugger little altar boys.

PRAISE KEK

Our churches could just be server banks, thereby giving us tax exemptions while staying in the spirit o the religion. Maybe throw in a room with extra computers that the faithful can use to access kek's domain, an eclectic collection of frog stuff thrown around the place, and a random number generator connected to big screens that people can go to in search of digits of guidance. We can go one step forward and call the religion the Path Of Light and put a big spotlight like they have at fairs and theatres pointing straight up above it to annoy the normies every night

PRAISE KEK

Kek is a Void God.

We need to light matches to suck in the darkness around us :^)

I really like the idea of calling our institution the Path of Light.

We are Kekolytes or Kekites, who worship Kek. Kek is the god of the darkness before the dawn. Kek leads to the light. Kek is the Path of Light.

I just started to believe in Kek today. I want to believe further.

As soon as I started posting about Kek I started getting dubs on almost every post. I never get any kind of repeating post numbers, ever. I realize it could be coincidental but I really want to believe in the power of meme magick.

Can someone enlighten me further pls

Kek wills it. We are Kekolytes, forming the Path of Light.

ke confirms the Path of Light institute

Once Kek starts speaking to you in dubs, there's no going back…

2016 has just been one huge continuous happening hasn't it?

Shining Path, if you will

Well, Path of Light has the whole p.o.l. thing going for it.

Hmm.. how is it that Kek is even more successful than Ebola-chan?

Anyone who is working with Mesopotamian magick has likely looked into and reverse engineered the kike Kabbalah to assist in reconstructing the far more potent Mesopotamian system. Add to that, the Enochian system, which I am quite eager to learn presently as I am fairly certain it will be quite useful

didn't notice that, ho ho ho!

Oh yes, not we're cooking.

Checked.

I think it is because Kek is thousands of years older than Ebola.

PURE COINCIDENCE

Because he is the giver of dubs, and probably because we've been memeing his name for a long time without even realizing it.

Ebola-chan was too specialized. We put too much faith into a simple virus, when the concept of Chaos itself is much farther reaching and influential. Plus, there's no denying that Ebola-chan was a worthy antitype for the worship of Kek

You're Kabbalah has no banishing for the forces we employ Mordecai.

Thats a very reasonable conclusion to come to user. Wish the christcucks would think like you about this all.

No, all we require is a bowl that can withstand fire to be put on a block of cement or a rock with KEK etched into the rock/cement. You got and burn receipts with gets on em or whatever paper you have with a get that can be sacrificed.

You must put this altar (rock/cement slab) on the edge of a pond where frogs are common.

I don't have it but there is a pic tallying the number of times the words ebloa-chan were posted and comparing it to the actual number of deaths and it was only about 500 off.

We just didn't shitpost hard enough.

I will continue to believe in Kek then, unless I see a reason not to.

As far as I'm concerned, we're onto something. Praise Kek.

Just because humanity forgot the pond Kek and his frog legion resided in does not mean the rivers and stream that fed that pond stopped flowing.

IA ZI DINGIR KEK KANPA!

Kek is an anthropomorphization of confirmation bias.

Confirmation bias is one of the most powerful forces that effects human beings.

Sign me the fuck up with those numbers.

Checked and Praise Kek!

Its the Jews religion. Thats makes you a cuck. Christcuck.

Checked and Hail unto you Lord Kek, bringer of light from the darkest pits of chaos!

I like Kekromancers better

I have no preexisting belief in Kek, or any deity for that matter. I was an atheist before I started to see signs of Kek.

Kekromancy gets my vote too.

Kekronomicon when?

I'm a Buddhist. I believe ALL gods are real - Mahayana Buddhism loves gods, we'll take all you've got. Trying to find the proof of gods is like trying to find proof of the self. There's no /reason/ billions of cells and bacteria and shit should feel like anything, let alone being a person. But you feel like a person. And the gods feel like gods, even if there's no reason the sum of their parts should feel like being anything

This needs to happen.

Why even steal from inferior groups?

I must post memes.
Memes are the mind filler.
Memes are the little seeds that bring total illumination.
I will craft my memes.
I will permit them to pass over me and through me.
And when they have gone past I will turn the inner eye to see their path.
Where the memes have gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

(keked)

I hate buddhism

Already working on it.

I think the priest class (those who speak directly with Kek, through the dubs on Holla Forums) should be the Kekromancers. The worshipers of Kek who follow our memes but do not speak with Kek, on reddit and youtube, could be called the Kekites.

May KEK bless you brother.

Same user, same. I got my first ever trips after I started kekposting. I've been seeing an unusually high amount of toads around town. Not technically frogs, but whatever.

Kek's blessing of the Kekronomicon confirmed!

How do we rank people who score the really big GETs?

I have a dream that one day our children will be judged not by the numbers of their post ID, but by the content of their shitpost

I just got double dubs in another thread.
I went from no dubs to the master of dubs and I'm inclined to believe it's because of Kek.

This is a weird universe.

I feel the strength of Kek's blessings are applied to the post, not to the user who created them. Any of us could make a comment blessed by Kek. Kek denotes blessed posts, not blessed Kekromancers.

As funny as it is, Kek is a god of playful mischief who enjoys taking people down a peg. Putting ourselves on pegs and trying to create some kind of hierarchy would only invite his attention in ways best reserved for Illery and others who take themselves too seriously.
Be as the meme. Go out into the universe and giveth no fucks about copyrights or credit.

Checked and Praise Kek'd!

Kek wills it.

If I ever see a normie roll dubs to see which bitch he gon get dat dick succ by. I'm gonna find you.

insha'kekah!!!

That settles the matter.

You guys are going to ruin it.
Don't make kek angry

I lose it when the second cats hops on

Nice. Very nice.

Blessed by KEK.
Beautiful user.

checked
checked
Praised!

checked
Kek that's good, fuck me.

wew wew

I do prefer Kekism, or Path Of Light, remaining some kind of mystery religion for shitlords only… but when we get around to rebuilding the world we're going to need a new religion and Kekism is a pretty damn good one.

I'm sure you can find a way to offer digits in a huge stone building decorated with frogs and feels guy. Roll a pair of ceremonial ten sided dice or something like that.

I like your picture

Are you mentally handicapped?

Worship of Kek has already spread to some non-chan corners of the internet.

Our religion spreads just like our other memes. I don't think we can or should control this. They can't get digits so they cannot communicate with Kek like we can, but they sing his praise regardless. We are the priests, they are our flock, memes are our scripture, and Kek our god.

I think any detailed rite would go against the basic tenants we've observed thus far. If anything, it should be vague shit we've stumbled upon.
and most importantly
Praise Kek

They will never understand, just like one cannot recieve communion outside of a church, one cannot commune with kek outside of an imageboard.

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html erre

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html ete

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html styb

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html svava

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html fgfh f

They do not need to understand Kek, by singing his praise they lend him power. Kek only listens to us, but he may be amplified by the unwashed masses.

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html qeeqe

Someone is buttblasted about kek

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html eate as

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html tyt

The Jews Fear Kek

This same faggot has been spamming Holla Forums and /r9k/ too

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html ueaeaeaeaeuuu

Do you know if the sites he is spamming qualify for a global report? No way I'm clicking them.

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html tuvv

Nope, not really.

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html yuyu

no, they're just some 4chon clone honeywell and I don't think no-shilling for other chans is a global
thanks, freddit.

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html lele

forechan.org/ 8ch.pl/4chon/index.html eyey

In the past these sort of spammers have been linking to their CP websites. That would be a global report surely.

Honestly path of light sounds to culty and dogmatic to me.

I prefer Kekism and Kekite because it leaves as much to the imagination as possible. Which of course is appropriate for a fucking god of Obscurity.

A good analogy:
Kek is said to be the primordial darkness. From the primordial darkness came the light. As such Kek is like a great stormcloud on a moonless night, a whirling and terrifying mass of seemingly nothing. Out of the boiling dark comes a blinding path of light from the heavens to the Earth. The light is a natural thing out of the dark, a stark contrast born of complexity.
So too are we. A natural result of the dark seedy underbelly of the internet, we were struck by the light. Insert Bane monologue here.

Is it possible for us to use the Illuminati card game as a form of Tarot? How would someone go about reading tarot in the first place?

that could be good for keeping normalfags out

assigning repeating number pairs to cards randomly and then whatever numbers we get corresponds to a card.
random numbers are God
t. (not) Terry

Ebola-chan was restricted to Ebola killing niggers in Africa.

Kek can strike down anyone we really really hate.

Hmm… let me try and set something up here.

fox19.com/story/32688947/legend-of-loveland-frogman-lives-on

how did Holla Forums miss this one

PRAISE KEK
HE HAS RETURNED

holy fucking kek

Goddamn it faggot writing down any dogma or organizing a fucking chaos religion is fucking retarded.

Looking up a dubs number generator got me to this

What the fuck am I looking at lads?

Ya, I guess you are right.

He is a god of chaos after all. Rites imply order.

You fags are seriously going to ruin this.
You're going to Katy Perry pepe all by yourselves.

Pepe needs to remain ours like dubs and baneposting.
Praise for kek can't work outside imageboards with post numbers.

I think that we should not organize as much as possible.

We're already killing fucking Hillary, why do we need to change?

Stop making this same fucking thread, Smiley

Agreed, Praise Kek.

Seriously any attempts to organize a religion that worships a god of obscurity and chaos is fucking retarded. Honestly I can only ascribe it to people who want to fuck with Kek or just retards who crave order who have no business worshipping a chaos god to begin with.

Exactly the whole point behind imageboards and why we're so different from normalfags is that we only value ideas and care nothing for the person that the idea comes from.

what does this mean?

Normies ruin memes you fucking idiots
You really want to see kek being used by normies and nigs to meme weed into their brains.

No true worship of Kek can be had with the gets.

Help I swear to god this picture thing told me to smoke weed everyday

*WITHOUT

Goddammit

It's ok. We've all been off by one before.

Most of the gets have been very clear on this point.

No no, I don't either. He's also saying we may not have any control.

I only like it because it gives new meaning to Holla Forums.

No no such a ranking would be very anti-Kekian and too orderly. It would be worse than tripfagging.

Iv'e got an idea.

How about we have multiple names for followers and the religion itself but we never agree or argue about the differences?

Some people call it Kekism, some Ogdoad worship, some Egyptian polytheism.

I think that multiple names but no definitive ones are suitable for followers of a chaos god.

Also on another note I think that we have worry about spooks, Jews, Moloch worshipers using scripts to steal Gets and manipulate us and Kek's will.

If fucking /sp/ can do it i'm sure Billionaires can. Is there any way to stop this?

Roll 2d10.

People trying to "organise" a God of chaos…
What a joke

kek grew naturally out of our own board culture and it's funny.

Forcing it into something is not and then letting normies have it (who will definitely ruin it) is gay as fuck.

Explain.

We should find a solution as quickly as possible and harass codemonkey until he implements it.

Hey cool found a new rare pepe

Dubs say… yes?

Personally I like keeping things as obscure and mysterious as possible; multiple meanings, secrets, mysteries. It's great for getting outsiders bogged down in minutia instead of what's actually happening in front of them.

I'm near there. Will go on a pilgrimage after my business trip.

Hey goys I found this relatively new maymay magic video. I kek'd and you will kek too.

youtube.com/watch?v=sTy3mJZXf_0

looks like some goy posted it already so i had to link it

2d10 is /tg/ shorthand for rolling two ten sided dice. In the end, thats the only way to be certain that your dubs are not influenced by some algorithm.
Some kind of RNG not directly tied into the post but cross-linkable could be created to pull dubs, trips or however many integers you'd like into a non user modifiable section of each post.

Iv'e hard that the elites use symbolism as a means of communication since Cryptography can't crack shitposting since it means many different things to different people.

I say we use the same system.

checked!
That's how it has to be, man.

That's just dead annoying. I'm trying to think of a technical solution that doesn't prevent gets from happening,

I know.

Checked, there's something special about this one.

God speed user.

anyone got pepe as morpheus from the matrix? in return my rarest pepe (please no downloading!)

I'm feel a strong spiritual urge to travel to Ohio and praise this frogman.

Why not go to Egypt and find frogs in the Nile?

witnessed. thanks m8!

We can't stop it. But we must be effective priests and guide the masses correctly. Making sure they stay pure is our responsibility, since we started this.

We do. The jews around here LARP as christcucks to d&c

you trannies post in literally every thread passed 50 replies

Honestly I don't want to get chomped by a croc of a hippo.

The megafauna in Africa is out of control. Worse even than Alaska.

You may be autistic but you've been showing this for like three months.

Goebbels sed Jewish press not lying press.

The protocols of the learned elders of /pol

Bring a fucking gun you pussy.

No large animal no even a Hippo can stand up to a large caliber rifle.

I can't tell if you are a Jew or a fucking pussy faggot or both

Its been happening a lot to me lately

Its ok, Kek provides when its important.

Now shills and spammers getting gets seems to trigger me though.

What would you do if the way we spoke became a sort of newspeak?
Like if people were walking around saying "get lost newfag" and "heh implying [x] is a good thing"

the way you talk

reminds me of a faggot

nice one off retard, kek thinks you are a nigger

Alright I cleaned up this rare pepe as good as I can with my inexperience.

Enjoy.

Im with you dude.

The more we think about it, the less its power is.

We need to just keep doing what we have been doing and let Kek take care of the rest.

Plus, I need to mention something. I think we werent the only ones who were tossing hexes at Hillary. I suspect many Bernie fags were too. If somehow he ends up as the replacement, we may have a new psychic war on our hands

Since I started worshiping Kek iv'e even gotten quints and trips in the same fucking thread.

Iv'e also noticed that I only really get gets when I post without desiring gets.

Fuck, I passed right by there last Monday.

Praise Kek!

You don't just pray to God for a Ferrari user, that's not how it works

Well its obvious you love AIDS tainted nigger spuz

Lurk more newfag.

put a plastic bag over your head and suffocate yourself

This is why I can't leave this shit hole

Fucked up on the color my bad goys.

Czech'd

Dude dude dude, stop the blog posting about how your whore mom failed aborting you

If imageboards are where the word of Kek is written and preached, then surely the boards themselves ARE the Kekronomicon.

With every post, every meme and every thread created, we add another page to the endless Kekronomicon. Praise Kek.

Who knew it, I was participating in the creation of such a book by shitposting on an imageboard of Nazi frog worshipers

What a time to be alive lads!

So is the superKEKb collider going to be like a CERN that Berenstain's stuff in our favor? If so, it should become one of our holy sites.

Oh god, that looks like my chink girlfriend and she is Chinese. Fucking little yellow semen demons.

Well, every good religion needs to have clear values, a punishment/reward system, and an us vs. them thing.

Here's some advice from the 48 Laws of Power for your edutainment.

5 Ways to Create a Cult

1. Keep It Vague; Keep It Simple

First attract attention. This you should do not through actions, which are too clear and readable, but through words, which are hazy and deceptive. Your initial speeches, conversations, and interviews must include:

The promise of something great and transformative.
The other a total vagueness.
2. Emphasize the Visual and the Sensual over the Intellectual

Once people have begun to gather around you, two dangers will present themselves:

a. Boredom - will make people go elsewhere.b. Skepticism - will allow them the distance to think rationally about whatever it is you are offering.· Blowing away the mist you have artfully created and revealing your ideas for what they are. You need to amuse the bored, then, and ward off the cynics. Use theater, or other devices of its kind. · Surround yourself with luxury, dazzle your followers with visual splendor, and fill their eyes with spectacle. Not only will this keep them from seeing the ridiculousness of your ideas, the holes in your belief system, it will also attract more attention, more followers.

3. Borrow the Forms of Organized Religion to Structure the Group

5 Ways to Organize Your Cult-Like Following

Find a way both elevating and comforting.
Create rituals for your followers.
Organize them into a hierarchy, ranking them in grades of sanctity, and giving them names and titles that resound with religious overtones
Ask them for sacrifices that will fill your coffers and increase your power.
To emphasize your gathering's quasi-religious nature, talk and act like a prophet:
· You are a priest, a guru, a sage, a shaman, or any other word that hides your real power in the mist of religion.

4. Disguise Your Source of Income

Your group has grown, and you have structured it in a churchlike form. Your coffers are beginning to fill with your followers' money. Yet you must never be seen as hungry for money and the power it brings. It is at this moment that you must disguise the source of your income.

Never reveal that your wealth actually comes from your followers' pockets; instead, make it seem to come from the truth of your methods. Followers will copy your each and every move in the belief that it will bring them the same results, and their imitative enthusiasm will blind them to the charlatan nature of your wealth.

5. Set Up an Us-Versus-Them Dynamic

The group is now large and thriving, a magnet attracting more and more particles. To keep your followers united, you must now do what all religions and belief systems have done: Create an us-versus-them dynamic.

· Make sure your followers believe they are part of an exclusive club, unified by a bond of common goals.· Manufacture the notion of a devious enemy out to ruin you. There is a force of nonbelievers that will do anything to stop you.· If you have no enemies, invent one. Given a straw man to react against, your followers will tighten and cohere.

WARNING

If at any moment the group sees through you, you will find yourself facing not one deceived soul but an angry crowd that will tear you to pieces as avidly as it once followed you. For this reason, use spies, be on top of everything, and keep your bags packed.

What I wonder is why aren't there more Christian miracles when they have Billions of followers?

We have 100,000 at absolute best and we can already strike down our enemies.

Maybe every religion that doesn't worship randomness, chaos, and anonymity.

Not to mention we're not trying to form a fucking cult.

Sounds familiar.

Why not?

We don't really need any of that shit though
Our computers are our shrines
Our memes are our prayers
Our dubs are our tributes

Because we're creating a mystery school not a fucking cult that allows Jews to scam schizophrenics out of shekels.

Whatever the way of Holla Forums/pol/ is is the way of the Bringers of the New Dawn of Kek

If the Jews have a cult, why can't we?

I thought we had the black sun?

Are you saying Kekism is a religion, and within that religion is the hashashim cultists?

Was the Thule society a cult or a mystery school?

The difference is fucking massive you fucking shill.

When Kek worship will become organized religion it will be compromised. Kek talks to us by repeating numbers and happenings, not sellout priests. He is personification of chaos after all.

Have you heard of Discordianism?

PRAISE KEK! Grant me repeating digits on this auspicious day

Honestly I think that trying to organize is going to be the new shill tactic to compromise Kek worship.

They might not have paid us any mind earlier but after Hillary fucking collapsed in Manhattan on 9/11 you can be damn sure that they're going to pay closer attention.

I was just talking about this thing that may have been worshiped. But only dubs can tell.

You don't ask for dubs retard.

Kill yourself ponyfag.

Well, should Kekism use the same symbols Nazis used? Hitler was a lefty, after all.

One off from dubs confirms some truth to this.

Upside down underwater 4d water polo

You thought wrong.

Hitler was neither left or right and described himself as third position.

Get the fuck out of here newfag.

Getting this mad at a cartoon? Fuck off normie.

I'm sure we could pull something like that. It has been tested but not tried.

I coveted that blessing I suppose

He was an anti-smoking environmentalist.

Oh, that settle it then..

Kek, I am not worthy to have you come under my roof, but only give a happening and my soul shall be healed.

Be grateful for every meme you receive. Be it big or small.

Post new memes only under the watchful eye of Kek.

Don't be avaricious. Share your memes with your fellow Anons.

Don't lust for (You)s or repeating digits.

Check the digits of your fellow Anons as they will check yours.

By laughing you praise Kek, by raging you praise Kek.

Praise Kek!

aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
You guys have fucking converetd me. He's real. PRAISE LORD KEK

You must be new.

I'm not going to go hang out on the bank of the fucking Nile to worship a frog.

Why not?

He was right on the money, user.

i'll chek dat

and on that day an autist discovered how to speak to kek off the chans…

Rolling for mememagick to be called Kekromancy to normies.

Neo-dubbsian theory is coming to replace these old ways of worship. You have not yet perceived the proper forms of the new meme style. The future of shitposting is just over the horizon, frankly. There is no proper way to explicitly predict the new form of memes, yet I can promise one thing… them memes gonna be fresh! FUCKING FAGGOTS. GIVE ME BACK MY MEMES! Cretins.

As if Ahuramazda isn't the true path of light that leads to the heavenly chaos that is kek

I was a skeptic before but I repeated your experiment and my mind was blown
PRAISE KEK

HE SPEAKS

too many people trying too hard to get dubs
stop trying to get them
kek will award them as he pleases

REMINDER THAT YOU WILL LIVE TO SEE UNIMAGINABLE CHANGES TO OUR REALITY
ALL BECAUSE OF KEK

With the way technology and politics are going, i believe that is actualy a possibility.

lel, as we age the world grows cringier

I agree with this user.

Speak of Zoroastrians is there any hope of purging Iran of Islam and restoring Persia to it's proper Ethno-religion?

Kek

Speaking of Mesopotamia why do the Jews hate the Babylonians so fucking much again?

And why did Babylonian cities look so goddamn cool?

yeah but you cant blame anons for wanting to bask in the light of dubs.

so if i do this and i dont get hitler dubs, does that mean everything is BTFO ?

THE WILL OF KEK SHALL BE DONE

WE ARE BUT VESSELS, CHANNELERS AND CATALYSTS FOR HIS POWERFUL MAGICKS

WE SUBMIT TO HIS WISDOM AND COMMIT TO HIS CAUSE

THE KEKOLYTES - THOSE THAT ARE NEW TO FOLLOWING THE RIGHTEOUS PATH OF KEK

THE KEKITES - THOSE THAT ARE ADEPT IN THE WORKINGS OF HIS WILL AND KNOWLEDGE OF HIS MAGICKS

THE KEKROMANCERS - HIS MOST POWERFUL PRIESTS, THOSE THAT KEK HIMSELF SPEAKS THROUGH AND BENDS REALITY ITSELF

PRAISE BE TO KEK

BLESSINGS UPON THOSE WHO FOLLOW HIS PATH

HE HAS ARISEN ONCE AGAIN AND ALL THE WORLD SHALL KNOW HIS GLORY AND HIS WRATH

sheiiiit

Noted, praise Kek!

Kek worship strikes me as strangely similar to Erisianism.

We didnt miss it, because I posted it and nobody cared.

here, have some more detail:
mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/08/fear-and-loathing-in-loveland-a-farewell-to-the-famous-frogman-of-ohio/

mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/08/frog-men-on-the-loose/

mysteriousuniverse.org/2015/06/ohios-freaky-frog-folk/

-love, /x/

kys

Don't Goons worship Eris for some retarded reason?

Kek is an ancient 4000 year old deity, it's completely different from some faggotry that some Californians thought up the 60's

kill yourselves slide retards

I thought it was more absurdism

it's dischordianism you pleb and it has nothing to do with goons I think.
It's still fucking heresy

Hah, you're right, the goons ate the golden apple!

The Discordians themselves use Discordian/Erisian interchangeably.
Do you mean heresy aganst Kek? Why would it be?

if triples kek will disappear soon

you failed fag

He's taunting you.

More what I meant is goons didn't write their "holy book" but they do adhere to some of their beliefs.
cancer all about

Ah, so Goonist Discordia is a heresy of "Orthodox" Discordia. Fucking goons.

No, dischordianism in general is heresy.

Just like liking Hitler used to be?

Pfft. Why?

mayan and aztec gods

research.mayavase.com/kerrmaya_hires.php?vase=531

infinitelymystical.com/essays/2012-psychedelic-shamans.html
the 5-MeO-DMT from the Bufo toad.

Goons are fucking faggots who actually follow a book rather than seek truth for themselves.

They also fuck with people out of pure sadism rather than us who fuck with people purely because it's funny.

They and SJW's are almost like our mirror image our evil twins.

Aren't toads and frogs different?

These high intensity OC threads are the reason I come to Holla Forums.
PRAISE KEK

Since Kek worship is basically worship of the old gods.
Which are the rest of them?
Ebola-chan?
Dubs-man?
The Doompaul?
Moonman?
The Jew? As the eternal adversary of Kek, who wants to bring order and domination upon the world of Kek.

Also our church could be the imageboards. You pray to Kek as you browse it.

The old gods will rise and fall as we find them funny or have need of them, it's pretty much impossible to unorganiclly worship another god just because we worship a single old god and we feel like we should worship another.

Just let what happens, happen.

Guys, is this the key to meme magic? Yesterday, on 9/11, we caused Hillary to collapse just by shitposting. We are ACTUALLY bending reality to our whims here.

Sources

youtube.com/watch?v=itQMALL__bE

youtube.com/watch?v=4C5pq7W5yRM

Mostly egregores spun out of whole cloth. Minor thoughtforms are an inevitable side effect of meme culture, some had various reasons for becoming stronger.

Pepe of course accidentally tapped into Kek.
Ebola-Chan was an intentional aetheric engineering project from /fringe/.
There are probably other contributing factors whenever we launch something unusually serious.

not much

research.mayavase.com/kerrmaya_list.php?_allSearch=&hold_search=&x=32&y=7&vase_number=&date_added=&ms_number=&site=&icon_elements[]=Toad

Certainly related.

What would happen if I names my son kek?

The truth.

We're destroying the lies, one lie at a time.

Don't be ridiculous.
Name him Pepe.

You don't want to know!

[spoiler] I'm sorry guys but the world might actually fall for this shit.. that's fucked [/spoiler

If mankind really does operate on a collective consciousness and we're actually Orkz then how the fuck are we fighting back and winning against the elite? You'd think that they'd be aware of this and do whatever they can to utterly master it.

You'd think that they would scramble to shut us the fuck down if we actually started to fuck over their plans. So it's either we're not a threat and we're being 15D rused, we are a threat and they're not aware because they're retarded.

Or another mystery school realized the power of anonymous internet communities before they did and we're under their guidance and protection.

They do.

And they saw opportunity. That's why this site still exists.

This place is the journalistic equivalent of Big Brother for politicians. This is a good thing. This means no more Hillary Clintons exploiting the system.

This is how you keep the system impartial. This is the key to uncucking the world's shit.

That being said, Obama seems to want to do this with the ICANN move.

Okay Nurgle

I smell Freemasons.. hell I talked to some on here.

Might start reading their library.
masoniclibrary.com/

We've been worshipping chaos for 2 and a half centuries..

It's called the free market.

Manfred von Kekstein and Hienrieeeeeeech Kekler

Well the ruling elites like the Rothschilds or Rockfellers definitely don't want to give us the power to meme people to death.

So you're saying another mystery school, one that's not in power is taking advantage of us?

Most up-to-date scientists believe that matter is just a form of energy.

The dankest of scientists theorize that energy itself is just a form of meme.

Why would Masons give a bunch of Nazis/Ultranationalists meme powers? Are Masons opposed to the Jews? If not then it's someone else.

Also remember not all mystery schools/secret societies are public knowledge. In fact if they're truly important then you won't be able to find any definitive information about them on the clearnet.

search.ancestry.co.uk/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=IMG_PASSLISTS&uidh=000&rank=1&new=1&msT=1&gsln=Kekstein&gss=angs-d&MS_AdvCB=1&MSAV=2&gsfn_x=XO&gsln_x=XO&cp=0&cpxt=0&catBucket=rstp&_82004280=Germany&noredir=true

familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:X6NC-9SH

They don't.
Those Nazis/Ultranationalists are probably just "joining the club".

I remember the mason I talked too. He said something about "protecting us from aliens"
I think I get what he means. We have to understand our memes big time.

Originally we were independent. But now I'm hearing more mason connections. They're not compromising this place, they're nurturing it

That's got me gobsmacked.

They must really dig into this place closely and see deeper into the mentality that is slowly emerging from this place - the synchronized collective conscious that's emerging.

Notice that the closest things we have to priests are journos, professors, and public intellectuals. This does not indicate a ruling order that posesses powerful mojo. The sort of stuff we're discovering is very far from the public conciousness right now. Hillary fumbled through half her campaign before hiring a meme war mercenary. No shadowy DNC figure tossed her one beforehand. They might not even know.

If dubs she will suck my dick

This is very suspicious with regards to Oathbreaker.

What's not to get? They probably are thrilled by how effective Holla Forums is.

Basically, us as free people with free wills caused this new shift in ideals. Free people ourselves, with no one telling us to do it.
Chaos at work yet again.

though 9/11 did help me get digging in the first place

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/08/14/esoteric-kekism-or-kek-as-a-bodhisattva-of-racial-enlightenment/

Reminder that Kekism is real.

This. Stay anonymous in nature. In and out without a trace.

It's just another example of the eternal fight of Semite against Aryan.

gonna get christcucked fam

We didn't choose the Kek life. The Kek life choose us.

This is an interesting assertion.

If true, it can mean one of two things:
1) They like what they see, and, for whatever reasons, want to see us succeed
2) They intend to create in us a problem to be solved. By making a monster out of us, they have the opportunity to slay us and be named heroes.

Given our shared love for Kek, Lain, and Helios, neither option should be too surprising.

Masons are one of main shabbos goy henchmen for the kikes (along with Rotary and other pleb tier societies for drooling nouveau riche scum), they are not to be trusted. I'd rather trust a Rabbi than a Freemason.

That being said, i seriously hope that one branch of them has rebelled against the kikes and rediscovered it's real roots. It's possible that a part of the WASP establishment has broken their alliance with the Zionists. But there is no evidence for that right now, so they could as well be a controlled opposition.

Also, i'm certain that many anons who are members there really have the best intentions, and that some of them belong to some relatively obscure Masonic organisations that are not part of the "network"

Also, they seem to be quite knowledgeable, and can discuss some serious subjects in a scholarly way, which is always welcome on places like chans. They have my utmost respect, despite disagreements.

PRAISED

Isnt there some mosaic law that forbids frogs to be eaten because they are associated with spiritual uncleaness?
Jews are anti-frog!

Frogs probably convinced Jews they're unclean so they can live and prosper without Jews eating and circumcising them.

Smart creatures.

The freemasonry isn't an active kike society, they just have adopted the ideals pushed by (((liberalism))), much like the shitlib we see today. Their foundations were quite noble, but they lacked a clear goal, thus got co-opted by 1800.
We must learn from their example and make sure we don't follow the same road, because as much as we don't like it, we ARE considered alt-right in the political game, and our repulsion from that term just means that (((they))) are co-opting the movement successfully.

A rebel religion that extracted itself from sucking baby dicks and circumcising them, but the only CUCK religion that exists right now are the heathen/pagancucks who worships a faggot who depends on his hammer to become a "god" and had to sleep with a mortal ice giant and get sodomized by them in order to retrieve the hammer he lost.

Modern Christianity is pretty cucked, and no amount of bitching about pagans will change that. Whether or not Jesus was a Jew (and I think he was), Christian values are effeminate and weak in the modern age. Don't give me any bullshit about the Crusades. Modern Christians would find a Crusade mean and would never engage in one. "Turn the other cheek" and all that, Christianity is the religion of cowards and women.

That's the same thing as saying that anti-israel kites are good.

you're missing the fact that the ones worshipping the dead kike on a stick aren't kikes themselves and the new testament clearly shits on jews.

the christians you see today is cucked and hijacked for political favor, if it was left untouched for generation which I doubt thats even possible for the west, it would be pretty antisemitic at its core, even the reborn kike from the stick saw how worthless kikes were.

But worshiipping a Jewish pacifist who got tortured to death and murdered without any resistance that is a literal byproduct of cuckoldry is a-ok.

not really because while the snowniggers from europe were sucking each others dicks in snow huts worshipping thor and other degenerate gods, the Heeb God which is actually suppose to be the universal one was rejected by the feral white nigger tribes, if not for the european tribes full of savages had worshipped the god that the kikes are obsessed with, the likely candidate for a "european jesus mother" would have been greater.

all I'm seeing is a cask, any flesh would do as long as i'm born inside of my followers, why would I want to be born on nigger savage civilization when they don't even follow my teachings. its logic.

Fresh this morning cnn talking about pepe.

Cont. Anyways, i'm not typing properly because I need some sleep.

hope that was clear enough.

WE DID IT REDDIT!!!!

I partially agree with you in regards we that Christianity was less chucked in the past, but that was due to direct pagan influence into catholicism. Once protestantism got ground and developed itself, it spread the cuck holder to every corner of Christianity, eventually destroying the less than ideal catholicism itself.
Catholicism hasn't collapsed on its own contradictions because of true geniuses (read Agostin and Thomas Aquinas) chose to create a philosophical basis for the entire religion, something that protestantism denied and does so to this day.
Also, claiming that the new testament shits on likes is nothing but a baseless apology for its cuckholdry based on the constructed figure of christ( by th early Catholic church) which only was created to not make pagans laugh at his weakness.

These are some really disorganized thoughts about Christianity in general and your quotes. I should probably write an in-depth analisis of Christianity in the modern world some other time.

Your savior couldn't save himself. He's worthless and a cuckold.

Christianity was a mixing pot religion from the start. So many aspects of it (Dec 25/ 3 days resurrection/ the plagues/ the virgin birth/ etc) are just plagiarized from other religions at the time. They didn't just "adopt" pagan ideas, they were woven into the fabric of Christianity from the very beginning. It was always a tool of subversion and control, keeping the masses content and passive. Christianity contains too many ideals of pacifism, tolerance, and self-hate for it to be anything else.

The 88555555 GET was just achieved on 4pol

it was praising the get

praising KEK i mean

hilariously enough you're getting a little sensitive and making delusional assumptions of who my savior is, top kek.

the concept of immortality from most cultures is that immortals can be defeated and their physical form killed, however their entity or what keeps them alive is sent to their or "a type" of realm where they replenish and return, one who is immortal cannot "save" himself nor does he need to

However, when you're referencing an immortal, you have to look at what makes them worthless, one big example is being a homosexual who is autistic enough to put all of his "powers" in one object, which could be a hammer, and later get that object stolen by a mortal giant who later forces you into sodomy/homosexual act just so you can retrieve your belongings which also includes your own god power.

that is the true definition of a worthless cuckold, a series of cucked gods who has horse fetishes, depends on semen to survive and uses tranny magic "SeiĂ°r" and is raped by mortals.

[citation needed]

No one except your faggot's delusional cult thinks he came back from the dead.

You don't seem to have understood my post. That was exactly what I claimed when I said that catholicism(until then th only form of Christianity) had some pagan values,thus not as bad as modern Christianity in general.

However, in the centuries following the protestant reformation there was an effort by the protestants to rid Christianity of said pagan values,and they succeeded.

read a book you lazy nigger, you learn this shit in 4th grade.

lmao

what normie is gonna buy this shit?

Oh joy, not even an official religion yet and we've already found the schism.

In a thousand year's time, you realize faggots are going to be killing each other in the streets over this disagreement in terms.

Kek, ever heard of the term "parabole"? Thor never lost his hammer to a fucking ice king, that tale is meant to represent that sometimes unorthodox ways of solving a problem are more viable than the good old way.
Also, loki was known as a disgusting being, and the birth of sleipnir is mean to denote his grotesqueness.
Goddammit that's the same thing as saying that Jesus actually stopped to observe how each grain developed in each type of terrain in the wheat field parabole.

These guys have it right. Kek wouldn't want cathedrals and organized religion. Like that user suggested, he'd like small, hidden shrines where people make small offerings in the spirit of Kek.

PATH OF LIGHT HAS BEEN DONE ALREADY

It was made by a group of Holla Forumslacks who wanted a board for discussion about pan-European right wing superiority, but the board has been dead since June.
Therefore, it is time to colonize the board in the name of Kek

>>>/pathoflight/

PRAISE KEK

It's mere exposure from this time onward. If you repeat it many times, they will deem it as true.

I don't ask if they will ever catch up on it personally, but if they do and try to coopt it, oh boy will there be a war.

Stop being LARPing faggots. If you're actually interested in memetics, go study memetics. If you're actually interested in "magick" go read the literature on it. Nothing here is special, nothing here is worth shitting up boards posting about. Stupid Frogposters.

Meme magic is the truth.

Checked, fellow redditor.

This, I cant wait to see what the lugenpress does when small shrines to our lord Kek start appearing.

those multiple magik study books are mostly bullshit, you are better off convening with non human entities that give you information that you never looked up and have never seen before.

and take heed if you are given information that you dont really know but exists in the real world then it may be a demon.

Fear and confusion. Just like Hillary.

So it is that we,
here alone, her in our homes
change the world.

That chill air
That jewish rasp
comes to bear
with hands that grasp.

Fear not, for with us stands
we happy few
hands in hand

our god to beckon
our fate to remake
With maymays a plenty
By the will of Kek
this corrupt world will we break.

We are the path of light. It's what we've always been.

Upon this path, we have only recently exposed a guiding hand.

Praise Kek, may he see my people vanish not.

Public autism announcement; that is not not an elephant gun. That is a punt gun. It is an oversized shotgun designed to be mounted on a boat to accomplish the shitposting equivalent of regular water fowl hunting.

Praise kek

Not many dubs ITT because we all want em too bad, given the topic.

I love all of you.
THANK YOU ERIS

There is no god but Kek.
Pepe is an avatar of Kek.

KEK HEIL!

ily2 user

Praise Kek.

lol holy shit that's cray-cray, she literally needs the ugly slapped out of her.

We got upset with it because 1) it was cancer. 2) It came from /bmw/, but the person who made it took absolutely no input or constructive criticism from /bmw/, refused to stop being cryptic, and plainly did not read any of our extensive practical research into memetics.

It's made and perpetuated by a single autist. It's not a real meme because it has no effective vector. It is spread only through the deliberate actions of the creator, it does not self-replicate.

It is an Applied Memetics bureau designed meme. Plus, the mods are pushing it as spam. Never was a thread anchored or deleted becouse of it.

i almost spilled my drink

god damn chinese cartoons, i will decipher your code one day!

you don't name someone after a god, only prophets and lesser beings you heathen
Pepe is fine

BEAUTIFUL
Does some user have this original image

My hypothesis about how this works has to do with multiverse theory. According to the multiverse interpretation of quantum mechanics, each set of possibilities at any given point diverges into an alternate reality. Lets say that there is a 1 in 100 chance that imagining yourself playing guitar would lead to you actually taking up guitar as a hobby, and if you did there was some chance you would become very good at it and become a famous rockstar. Mere thoughts, words, and memes, when concentrated on by large numbers of people, make the probability of those events increasingly likely as a future possibility until it reaches "escape velocity" so to speak and causes bizarre or astronomically unlikely events to become high probability or a certainty.

Also /r/ing the screencap of the statistics graduate calculating the odds of the Bains crash and determining it should not have happened, statistically speaking.

I know which future I'm meming for.

Reminder:
This was a 1 in 100,000 get.

I feel like this article is relevant.

archive.is/tGmt8

Esoteric Kekism, or Kek as a Bodhisattva of Racial Enlightenment

Reminder that masons are shabbos goy of the zionists. The third reich even made a movie about them. Hitler had all lodges destroyed and some leaders arrested. More detailedly they were literally the handymen of Rothschild. How new are you people?

Vid related

Fuck Kek

Just a reminder OP: according to the Chinese Zodiac, which is thousands of years old, this is the year of the Fire Monkey.

The Fire Monkey is a herald of "change of leadership and turnover of empire."

Think about that for a moment.

I actually is a licensed minister, and can create a church of my own.

kekism? sure, why not.

no alter-boys, though, I prefer alter-girls tbh

There have been periods in history when many people were dissatisfied with existing religions and it is during these moments in time when new religions are born. For example, when Mormonism was founded it wasnt the only religion developed in that time and place but most sects died off, Mormonism flourished because it reflected best the values of a certain group of people.

Clearly we are in the middle of such a period of history where new religions are springing up and dieing. There is the potential for kekism to bloom into a full fledged religion in its own right if it is memed hard enough and developed based on the needs of our people.

Go back to the mystery center then and leave us alone with this forced magic bullshit.

Why the apron?
youtube.com/watch?v=VKpQljw6dd0

Ugh… Words are for the weak and that's all you are, justifying yourself otherwise. Please stop disrespecting actual wizards like the Tibetans who live underground in Shamballah. Thanks.

Yourselves* plural

So then wouldn't that logic lead us to the conclusion that it's not Masons but some other secret society that's existence isn't recorded on the Internet?

Okay so normies post pepes, right? Does this increase the potency of keks powers?

how fucking new are you, son?

Most likely non ironic possibilities.

They hate all their competition in general.

They see white man as modern babylonia.

It's not a masonic apron relax, different cut and no logos.

Its more the guillotine that is alarming. It was invented by the mason that had the last name of guillotine. I see no reason why there would need to be that image at all this is not the french revolution.

how about Kek Kooks Klub?

FUCK KEK
FUCK THE FAKE MASON SHIT
FUCK MEMES
THIS IS WAR

THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE

ITS NOT A "MYSTERY SCHOOL" ITS WARMED OVER MASONRY.

I WILL MAKE YOU FEAR THE LORD.

Has Holla Forums paid heed to the Flower of Kek, yet?

YOU ARE IN A CULT
SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT.

4am itself is a lesser, but also old meme.
ted.com/talks/rives_on_4_a_m

Dubs declare it to be the official Holla Forums flower

thank you brother may kek bless your days

Rolan for blowy Joey

Shit thread btw fags

This is garden witch tier

Hey, as long as it works.

SO IT HAS BEEN SPOKEN

Dubs already confirmed a while back that it was kekites for normal followers and kekstaffel for the most loual.

Dubs didn't confirm it for you.

REEeeeee!! Molechposter Get out! KEK wills it.

I know we attract a lot of autists, but its painful sometimes

if its the jew's religion, why did they try so hard to destroy it? Why did our culture go to shit the moment they rekt it?

That's not how you pray to Kek.

How new are you?

How many jewish lies do you believe?

Are you even trying?

I always knew there was a reason even the romans didn't saint that guy.

Praise kek= 270
Hail Satan = 270

Gematria is the jewish code they script all reality by because by now we should know that numbers carry different energies. Im not even christian but cut the shit this is escapism. Hillary has you worried about the wrong things.

Reminder that the concept of Satan or "the adversary" is all that opposes YHWH and Juden, so where's the problem?

coughing fit pants of shit!

Satan did nothing wrong.

Not a church, a Cthulhu-cult-like that's in a swamp or somewhere with a lot of frogs and an internet connection.

A frog got into my house last month and I thought it a sign from kek.
I've also prayed to Kek to heal my graphics card and it worked.
What has Holla Forums done to me?

All praise be to Kek

Dubs, for one.

Because we're at the very top of the meme hierarchy, this won't affect us very much, but some asshole made this site to counter Hillary's frog attack page.

archive.is/j60de

pepethefrog.faith/

I don't believe it will affect us, but frogposting will go more and more mainstream for a time.

Kek knows, in time we may realize we have to perform certain duties because we're already the secret priesthood.

Fuck off kekfags

This kek shit is comical but if you are taking it seriously, you have issues.

It's a sin. First commandment.

God is the source of everything. Anything else just brings destruction and his wrath.

Now watch all the satanic locust shills bombard this.

Oh fuck, I live in SW Ohio.
Kek is right in my backyard!

The Abrahamists fear the Frog God.

PRAISE KEK

We and the Elite are both being 15D rused, tbh. What will come to pass was alays going to come to pass, and that must b the evolution of consciousness through the universe. Kikes want to stop it, which they can no more do than we could truly eliminate a law of physics. Once you realize this, it all gets a little more comfy. We're just observing an infinite process advancing towards its inevitable result. Which doesn't mean we should stop fighting, but as long as we do fight, we will win.

Like I said, we're all being 15D rused. We aren't in control and neither are the Jews or the Illuminati or what have you. If anything, there's probably something far above either side. This is confirmed by the fact that the (((government))) often does things that only help us. Whether they realize it or not, they are only pawns as well, pawns that exist as a contrasting principle which forces the Light to assert itself.

This is kinda esoteric shit, but don't ever assume you ever know more than .00001% of the whole picture.

Truly, all the pills are Red.

this is magnificent

The collective consciousness you are thinking about is merely what the masses follow. There are so many people right now that the stream of ideas and thoughts runs live a massive river throught the masses, we as outsiders can not ever win against this unbelievable stream of common thought, which of course as we know is being manipulated by the 'elite'.
The truth is that we are indeed all being %D-rused by no other than Satan himself. He is after the ruler at this time, so it is logical that the stream of thought is heading further and further into his direction. What the bible tries to teach everyone is that you should not follow men, nor kings, nor leaders, because they all walk to the same place, but just by different paths, while the means stay the same.
So really its all a piece of cake when you realize all you have to do is trust in Jesus and hate your sins. And now I can die.

I try to be kind to any frog I see now

You had your chance, and in many ways directly led to our civilization's current predicament.

Because prayer lacks both focus and intent. It is begging and begging is not magic. Besides most religious people do not truly believe, instead they just blindly follow the rule in hopes of reaping the rewards. Fucking fundies.

I want a small brand or tattoo that can be identified by others in our Path Of Light, but something that has deniability but also clearly identifiable to the right eyes

So the soon-to-be ending of the Kali Yuga at the hand of our Lord Kek and the subsequent Golden Age where all the Old Gods walk among us again in a new Age of Legend is the fault of us Kekites?

I'd say we're doing just fine without your Jew-Demon YHWH.

Newfags are so fucking ignorant these days

fresh oc

Ave Kek. I give of myself unto the memes and the glories of the grand game Hail. Hail. Hail Ascend.

I lusted for dubs therefore was I unworthy of their digits :,(

Your god has failed us, Kek is the light in my darkness.

Praise Kek

I would say as someone who "believes" in kek and meme magic and God, that its really just Gods work hidden as something else. Unfortunately most people on Holla Forums fall prey to D&C shills and insult Christians as Christcucks despite us all having a similar goal. If you're a pagan or a atheist fine. But lets have in group fighting with either other after the kikes, mudslimes and niggers are gone ok? Until then were being fractured into little groups. Lets put our minor differences aside for the white race, and for a better future.

Insulting our Lord Kek as YHWH's will won't help you.

But making the Middle East the new Christian nation after killing Jews and Mudslimes will.

kek is the bible living word…. those satan faggots are not getting it.

what you`re calling kikejews are fake jews… the real Children Of Israel are us and we are rising

its obvious

Interesting.

I too tried for the keks and was not disappointed.