lol

Is that hex or dysnomia?

good thing i will never get caught tbh

hex is usually in pedo threads

yet

Hex is "LH" on LF tbh

t. Hex (notice the dubs)

lol, but no :)

Yet another /fit/ pedo needlessly harassed by jealous old hags.

Imagine if it was.
It is a conspiracy

no. I am the Zhenyafag

I know you are, LH. I'm just teasing and maybe dreaming a little bit.

Of course

Surely

He looks like a fag tbh, but he's def. /ourguy/

this is hardly a win
someone throw a grenade into his cell tbh

we will eventually help him escape once the pedo uprising happens

what a lame hoodie

yes, keep waiting for that day. just like the day a mutualist economy will actually come about

#freesallings

it will be a reality, youll see

is that pic real?

yes, it's you

Who's waiting? I'm building a loli army.

wow im such a qt :3

stop editing my OC tbh

50% retarded

He looks like a fucking Chad. Thank god hes been caught before he cucks more girls. Fucking faggot.

todd is not /ourguy/, he will be executed in the pedo uprising and his granny gf will be raped

how do I become a moth?

You're supposed to say 'Todd is a fake pedo with a fake arm and works for the government' or something like that …

Two of the most mind numbingly stupid things a normie can say:

Almost like sexual attraction is not a choice.

If you don't have the balls to kill the person yourself, don't be a bitch and content with someone else doing it. Especislly when it's harmful attraction.
Faggot.

OC

wow that must've been really hard to make

dubs confirm. 88 minutes in Paint

Going in the mind of a normalfag, I understand being attracted to kids age 1-12 is unusual. But attracted to teenage girls(hebes) is understandable. Girls fuckin got growing tits and reaching that prime attractiveness and shit.

when he gets out of prison he should be the leader of the first pedo militia tbh

So how did he get caught though? Saying he had CP isn't good enough. Snitched?

HEILED
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░卐░░░░
░░░░▓▓▀▀██████▓▄▒▒░░卐
░ ░░░▀░░░░░░▀▀▀████▄▒░░░░
░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▓▒░卐░
░▌░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░▐█▓▒░░░
░▄▓▀█▌░▀██▀▒▄░░░▐▓▓▓▒卐░
░█▌░░░░░▀▒░░░▀░░░▐▓▒▒░░
░▌▀▒▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▒░░
░▒▄█████▌▒▒░░░░░░░▒▌▒卐░
░░▓█████▄▒░▒▒▒░░░░░▐░░░
░░▒▀▓▒░░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▄░卐░
░░▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▓░░░░
░░████▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▒░░▐░░卐░
░░░▀██████▓▒▒▒▒▒░▐░

((([aa\CHECKED[/aa])))
Don't mind me, just your local dubs farmer.>>7448288

you were saying?

((([aa]Shit, fucked that up. At least I acquired dubs.[aa])))

Yeah I honestly believe the consensus on most attractive girls is age range 12-15 or the hebe range. They're cute, sexually developing, still have nice personalities, clean, hairless, nice voices, small and submissive, smell nice etc. I think most guys find Hebes attractive and it's annoying when its obvious someone does and they try hard to convince themselves they don't.

When it comes to legitimate children/toddlers I don't find them appealing AT ALL and wouldn't enjoy fucking one but I'd never be stupid enough to tell someone who does find them appealing "ewwww ur gross wtf how do you like that" because sexual attraction is not a choice and you can't help it.

I can still find girls >= 8 cute tho and understand the appeal.

Test

Yes

wew

People go through puberty at different times. Some have budding breasts at age 8/9.

You convinced me.

sarcasm

Most girls start producing hormones at that age… but budding breasts?

Please leave your house once in a while.

I'm not a pedo who stares at little girls chests. You see folds in fabric and thinks its boobs because you're retarded.

This kills me everytime. Have a normalfag go to a beach and look at those developed teens in swimsuits or somehow look at naked teenagers. A male saying those are not attractive is a liar.

It's natural. sick of our sexual options being limited because these cucks are so stupid they think it's not morally right to fuck a 14 year old.

people are well conditioned to see any attraction of girls under 16 as pedophilia. they get triggered easily

link that instagram page

It died months ago. I don't know if it was posted here or elsewhere, and moralfags reported it

You are a pedo and you do stare at lgs chests. Hebephiles under 'normalfag' definitions are considered pedophiles so don't act all high and mighty.

Woke tbqh

Lulz

I don't care about normalfag definitions. Prove that 8 year olds have breasts or you're lying

What did he mean by this?

==BUSTED== tbh

shit.
BUSTED
tbh

There's nothing wrong with pedos.

Something tells me you've never touched a woman's breast. Even flat chested women breast's are distinguishable when touched. The soft flesh in that area is even present in 8yo girls.

What's the deal with WHITE men and pedophilia? 😕 white girls have pumpkin spice everything I guess it's only fair that WHITE men have underage kids.

wut

I like pumpkin spice after i tried it at work

I dunno. Men in general tend to be the group which more commonly deviates from the "standard" or default (i.e. teleiophilic heterosexuality). Women, of course, tend to be more fluid with their sexuality, but more stable intellectually and whatnot.

stone me

very nice.

I pray every day for the Holla Forums pedos to be caught and raped in prison, it would really make me happy.

I have that set plus the videos. Shit is so cash. Laura is lyfe.

Keep dreaming Binty.

t. pedo

why is the entertainment industry so fucking degenrate?

Being a pedo is not illegal user

this

Why is this place full of degenerates?

because being civilized especially behind a computer screen is not fun.

can't sleep, narcolepsy nightmares insomnia ptsd and all the other sleep disorders are a bitch, hoping this can fixed shortly. we got your message the other night. hoping you could tell me more about nameless without it getting nuked, i was asleep last time but it got saved. looking forward to meeting you all soon. you will have to forgive the lack of enthusiasm as waiting can do that to you along with our unfortunate circumstances thats been thrown our way. i am excited to see you all. listening to music is all i ever do to try and drown everything else out until its time;)
~3

nice reply

why did dystopia holocaust the board once again

Hex did nothing wrong tbh

haha thanks. Just being honest. Getting jolted awake after trying to sleep half the day is pissing me off, but nothing lowfi music can't fix ;)
I am curious about the comment made about the comfy apocalypse. Made me laugh, I was like wtf haha. Soon, I suppose.

The more you know

Where do you think you are dipshit, Holla Forums has always been lenient on paedophiles

It all comes back around…