BIDEN KAINE 2016

Prepare For Hillary To Be Replaced By Biden

archive.fo/1JC5k

Hillary will be replaced by Joe Biden.

This was the plan ever since they had to rig the polls after DCLeaks and leaked emails.

The health issues are a controlled hangout to give reason for stepping back without destroying the voters trust in the Democrats. If the leaked emails became the reason to force her stepping back, it would have turned a lot of Voters to Trump.

Biden on the other side is very popular, much more than Hillary. He has much greater chance of winning the election than that old hag.

Ok, relax, breathe… and adapt to the new situation by developing strategies on how to sabotage Joe "I'm totally fine with white decline" Biden's campaign.

YOU CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
archive.is/XBbEP
vimeo.com/182783834
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly this is probably bad for us.

Hillary is so evil and corrupt it's easy to get any thinking person to vote against her. Biden can't possibly be that bad.

He's a fucking white male

Creepy Joe Biden

Unlikely, Biden's too tied to Obama in name and that alone hurts him pretty bad

Since early voting has already started, it seems like getting a new person on the ballot would be impossible. Election day is only 8 weeks away.

So before we even know she's going to get replaced.
We need to make a Jeb out of Biden AND Tim Kaine, who's already dorky as shit.

easy task.

He drafted the core of the patriot act.

That would mean it's Biden's third term. I refuse to believe Obongo had any real presidential powers.

Keep Your Eyes on Creepy Joe if you See Him

That's what the kike-run media wants you to buy.

Start memeing brothers. The real memetic battle is just beginning.

he's an easy hit:

like hillary, we can play the anti-establishment angle against him.

What meme potential does the Biden-Ukraine connection have?

How are they going to replace Shitlary with Biden? He's not even on any of the ballots.

not much for american voting population, i imagine? i dunno maybe even as relevant as hillary's history in balkans

It's too late to rewrite the Democrap ticket, even if Hillary dropped dead before Nov. 8 people will write in her corpse

The good ol' days after 9/11 when Trump secures the election

Joe Biden: "I am a zionist."
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-UXZ-1ups

Joe Biden: "Europeans becoming a minority is a source of our strength."
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

well, no matter what happens, the sjw's will lose because A FREAKING WHITE MALE is going to be president again.

CREEPY JOE BIDEN

Further, he'd collapse the minority coalition.

bad angle for the election, esp with Trump's kids. Expose who really runs the Center for American Progress and Trump will wrap up the Jewish vote.

Who really runs it? Does Trump not have support of the Jewish vote? Aren't some of his kids married to Jews?

Poor girl, she tried so hard.

I'm a little jealous.

This user is right. A dead Hillary means a sympathetic Hillary. The moment a major politician kicks the bucket the flags and the bands and the weepy speeches will come out, and all of a sudden it will be a sympathetic tragedy.

People will vote for Caine + Anyone for two big reasons:

1) Sympathy
2) Oh thank god it's not that awful bitch

Trump hasn't had long enough to build up a big anti-Biden or anti-Caine narrative. The public hasn't known him long enough to learn to hate him.

Hillary dying this close to the election will throw a wrench in the gears of the Trump machine. I'm sure he's making contingency plans, but there's only so much plans will accomplish.

Biden is even harder for them to force than Hillary especially this late. You guys forget but there are some sad souls out there that legitimately like her and want her as president. Biden will only carry Delaware and DC, I can guarantee that.

Don't worry about it so much fam, at least not until we see the public response.

That's fucked up fam

Maybe we can trick into SJWs to abstain from voting out of protest, or to cast an invalid vote by voting for Zoey Quinn or the Sarkeesian.

Exactly. Biden is dangerous because the easiest narrative about him in the shortest amount of time is the one they ran on in 2012. BUT THE MEDIA WOULD SIMPLY CLAIM “OH, IT’S A REHASH OF 2012; LOOK HOW WELL THAT WORKED OUT.”

Hillary being replaced would be spectacular, no question, because there’s the very real possibility that she goes FUCKING NUCLEAR and sabotages the DNC and Biden’s campaign (since she would know, at that point, that there was no escape for her), maybe even outing some jews for BEING jews. But it’s also very very bad because of the danger in fighting an established (eight years in power) enemy with less than 60 days to go.

Hell, you know what? If this is serious–if they’re actually considering a replacement–the DNC might even wait until after the first debate.

“Well, she had her health problems for a long time, and now we can see from the debate performance that she just can’t cut it, so we’re bringing in Biden. Kaine will handle the VP debate, but the next two presidential debates will be Biden v. Trump.”

Like his Twitter says:
unchartered political territory.

We’re off the map now, Holla Forumsacks! HERE THERE BE TRUMPS.

anyone got the clip of Biden saying whites need to be a minority? it was like the Kaine one but a bit less straightforward.

They only give scraps to him, while the most powerful ones give full support to Hillary with tons of shekels from everywhere.
Not counting that ceremony that must had hit a nerve.

Sure thing.

there we go. if he ever runs just spread the ever living fuck out of this along with any writings and clips you can find of the tired "nobody would kill Obama because they don't want Biden in charge" jokes.

This shit. And remember he was the one who made a comment on gay marriage that forced Obama to blow that can wide open. The guy's a sick, sick masochist.

Love his voice though. It's like Colonel Campbell's.

That MOTHER FUCKER. My blood is boiling.

You mean the guy who has literally been doing absolutely nothing for the past 8 years except making himself look like a fool with all of his gaffs?

Yeah, really. Bring him on. I'm not afraid of Creepy Joe. I don't know why everyone believes the meme that he's some charismatic skilled debater. It's bullshit from the MSM. The dude always comes off to me as confused and disingenuous. I don't think he beat Paul Ryan at all in their debate. The media just pushed the narrative so hard.

This would be fucking terrible.

I'm probably going to regret saying this

But we need to STOP memeing hillary's death, and meme her living to the end of the race at least.

If she dies immediately post-election that would be ideal tbqh

He pretty much existed for the sole purpose of making obama look good by comparison, didn't he?

Because no one has actually seen him debate, and all they have to go on is the MSM reports of his alleged "Skills"

Exactly.

Biden would be easy for Trump to defeat, just like everyone else Trump has crushed so far.

Her health would have to be totally unmanageable before she would countenance a replacement, don't underestimate how rabidly Hilldog is panting to get herself in. She thinks it's her due this time around after losing out to Obama before.

I think (((they))) know just how bad a shape she is in, and are counting on her dying very shortly after the election, getting Tim Kaine into the presidency….

But on the other hand, most people vooting for Trump are sick of Obongo, and likely hate Biden as much as him. The whole "4 more years of Obama" meme couldn't be more fitting.

But that's exactly what a hillary presidency would be, right?

Just 4 more years of Obama, basically?

Why?

We're less than two months to election day. If she died, it would be utter chaos for the dems. They would not be able to regroup, completely aside from the fact that it's already too late to put someone new on the ballot in most states.

Leave it to the Reddit tripfaggot to bump a three day old thread.

Go back to Hillaries campaign office, you incredibly stupid shill.

Isn't it too late to change the ballots?

That's why they are desperate.

She's probably not going to be making any more appearances, to be honest.

They are going to try to get hillary elected, without hillary even being there.

This.

One or two states has begun early voting; it’s too late in those states. 20 or so will require court proceedings in the individual states; another 20 at the end of September.

It’s not really too late, but it would be a lot of work.

>>>/reddit/

Maybe it's not so much how much work it would be, but the fact that they know that hillary's vagina is about the best option they have.

Changing the ballots is one thing, recovering all of the lost time they have been shilling for hillary to have her no longer be in the campaign is another thing entirely.

Joe Biden is a corrupt piece of shit but he might not hate quite as many people or want war with Russia. If he wins at least I won't feel like I have to check the news every few hours.

The TPP will also become law almost immediately, so at least we won't have to worry about that anymore.

Did he get to fuck the lolis or at least finger them? The one on the left is my main concern, of course. No one should be allowed to put anything in her.

Wow, you aren't even trying, are you?

How old was the little ginger thing? He was all over her like a rash.

Kek this is gold

Omg keep It coming

If you think they're going to pick that creepy socially awkward white male over Michelle Obongo, a stronk independant black male to female, you're out of your mind.

Yes, that's my point. People that are critical of Hillary often say her term would be 4 more years of Obama. So would 4 years of Biden, if not moreso than Hillary. Biden is literally Obama's sidekick.

He would also nonstop shill Obongo's shit legacy down everyone's throats too.

Enjoy losing it. You literally bet money on this?

Roast in hell.

The Democrats are finished this election. If they replace Hillary they will lose the FIRST WIMMINZ PRESIDENT and also look like their party is basically a headless chicken.

we could probably stage a huge thing to get leftists to vote for Jill Stein and fuck the whole election up

Shorting Biden, the price already went up.

I have money on Trump too.

Pretty sure it's too late for Biden to register for states, right?

It would be Trump vs Johnson if Clinton died.

Nope.

Please do it.

lmao… this is good stuff

Time to rile up the Bernie supporters again…

tl;dr- Welcome to the White House, President Trump

My second biggest financial regret is not taking 500:1 odds on Trump winning the nomination the day after he first said "build a wall and make Mexico pay". I knew then he was inevitable, but didn't put a dime on it.

first biggest financial regret is knowing about Bitcoin a few weeks after Satoshi released the white paper, liking it, but not mining or buying any under $1

But wait a second, wasn't her campaign literally built around the "First Female American President" meme? Don't they realize they're losing all those feminist cred with this?

It's too late for anyone else to get on the ballot in most states, and 37 states do not even allow write-ins.

To put it bluntly, it's Hillary for the Democrats, or they have to pull out of the race.

If Hildabeast dies, the race is between Trump and Johnson, nobody from the Dems can get on the ballot in most states. There are no contingencies in the laws, federal or state, for this.

Dems will find a way. Obama will probably force it to happen.

Trips of truth I hope and pray.

Damn, peggy's hot as fuck

a MAGA hat makes any girl sexy

She'll die from the noose that the Trump SCOTUS appointees sentence her to.

Biden is one of the worst people they could run. People aren't happy with the direction of the country. archive.is/XBbEP

63.9% according to ((polls)) aren't happy with the direction, only like 27% are happy. How far do you think Biden will get after he's been relatively responsible for the direction of the country for the last 8 years? Not to mention that Bernouts will be fucking pissed if they choose someone over Bernie, further fracturing the Democratic party. Democratic voters are mad, they had a chance to have big change with Bernie, and then they got Clinton. And then if the DNC decides they'll just give the nomination to someone else because they want to, and ignore Bernie, they'll be fucking furious. The only viable replacement Democrats have for not destroying their base is Bernie. And it's never going to happen. Hillary dropping is going to completely fracture the democratic party, which will be amazing for us since it's this close to the election.

I said this a long time ago, there was back room talk from way on up that it was always going to be Biden. HRC is unhinged, always has been.

Biden is responsible for the Waco massacre. And a lot of other evils. He has a long stay in Hell awaiting him.

This is complete bullshit. If it becomes clear that Hillary had Parkinson's disease and she and her staff and the DNC has been complicit in hiding it, it's arguably a bigger scandal than the usual bribes.

Not relevant. There is a big difference between state rules, and what Republicans and Democrats can actually do. Those strict rules are mostly for third parties, the two major parties do what they want. They accommodate the major parties whenever they want. If they don't, expect massive lawsuits and even some form of federal intervention.

What does get more difficult are absentee ballots. I believe that starts September 27. What makes absentee ballots more complex is that if you vote for Hillary Clinton, the vote was already cast for her, not the Democratic nominee. I guess they could just wipe out absentee ballots for Hillary prior to any switch and ask people to vote again, but that is at the very least annoying to voters.

Here's an important question: would it actually be illegal for them to give it to Biden instead of Bernie? Biden did not even run.

It is maybe not a criminal act, but it seems like grounds for lawsuits.

BIDEN
TOP KEK

Creepy shotgun Joe can suck a dick.

On a side note if it was just Trump vs the third party candidates the debates would be awesome as fuck.

Isn't it impossible for them to run Bernie too? He's not a member of the Democrat Party anymore.

Didn't the European version of that agreement get shot down? If so whether TPP is passed or not is moot. The agreement was an all or nothing deal.

Not to mention Biden is fucking 73. Trump would already be the oldest president ever at 70, only topped by Reagan if you count his reelection. I distinctively remember already thinking "This Biden guy is an old fuck" when Obama ran in 2008. No fucking way this guy is still fit enough to be president.

I can already hear the 4th Dimensional kvetching

This. Wew, i'd embarasado the fuck outta that bitch.

dude, those are retard odds. You put at least $10 on that just off principal alone. If you lose, who cares, 10 dollars, if you win 5 grand.

Yeah, ya dun goofed, big time.

vimeo.com/182783834

I don't think so.

topkek. a known pedophile. this should provide for some early career cashing leaks.
this fuck's a creep, even by washington standards. i wonder how the pervert is still alive, given the lolitas he fucks. oh, wait. it's washington. nevermind.

to wave goodbye