God I hate cumskins

God I hate cumskins.
I really hate them.
Especially those Amerifat types with their weird faces.

PLUMPFCUCKS BTFO

agree tbh

You seem upset, Hassan

cry more white boi

Kill them. If they get so fat they cant move, shoot them in the fucking head. You'll save a ton of much needed food by killing these whales.

k

Lol has anyone ever get pissed on getting called a cumskin?
Because shitskins sure get triggered by a lot of stuff, like being offered chicken or watermelon or grapejuice, or being called a nigger.
Triggers will always exist; grow a harder skin.

Cum is better than shit tbh

Looks like goons are making another push to force this meme.

nah, just the resident autist

It already is pigskin

It makes Holla Forums salty

It's the equivilent of "shitskin", shitskin. Of course white people (not just Holla Forums) will get offended. Gtfo Bettendorf

not really, no one cares

I guess OP needs to put a gun instead of dick in his faggot, nigger mouth then and life quit.

Jesus, what the body does in those circumstances is incredible

Plot twist,
that was just someone that cuckchanner was mad at, so he accused him without proof

This is such a shitty somethingawful goon maymay. I'm not even mad, it's just sad. They take shitskin and then think of something white and replace shit with that.

It's sad the best they could do was cum. Cum is a lot better than shit, at least cum serves a purpose. Shit just lays around all day, stinking and inconveniencing people. At least we all came from cum, no matter what race you are.

It started off as an /intl spam tactic used for laughs on /n/, and some of it was actually kinda funny.
Then most of them got bored and moved onto other retarded shit, leaving behind this one fag who was apparently legitimately butthurt and though posting cumskin everywhere would show whitey who's boss.
Every single time someone latches onto something and continues posting it past its prime you can pretty much be guaranteed that the fucker is seething about something.

The "cumskin" spammer isn't EurasianTiger/John Bettendorf, although he is responsible for cuck spam. It's actually a mexican named Jankinoff and his former neo-nazi cuck friends BBCTakeover. They come from Lookism, a website i haven't bothered to look at, but one that is almost assuredly a cuck website. If you're reading this Jank, you're pathetic as shit and i'm glad you have a small dick.>>7452309

John, please call your mother. She misses you and you have better things to do in your spare time.

Americans are the most subhuman "white" people

He does it for free.

This same nigger tries to force this as a meme on Holla Forums as well.

He's not black. There's multiple dudes; they come from Lookism.net- a forum for coping with being an "incel" (involuntary celibate) - they (the site's userbase is mainly mixed race people i presume) judge eachother based on looks and give eachother advice on how to get laid - these two are probably the ones who don't bother helping anyone out and just make fun of unattractive or SOL people to make themselves feel better. It's either a mexican named jankinoff who likes to pretend that he has a huge dick, or it's a former neo-nazi cuck. They "raided" /cow/ and it was pathetic.

The only porch monkey (which is you, BTW) who's upset here is you, De'Shawn Williams

And it also feels good not having skin the color of diarrhea