Slut wife stories

My wife was a huge slut before we met, so I'm going to share some of her stories and a few pics from that time. Enjoy. Calling wife A to protect the not so innocent.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/y6XEv3F6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wheres that gif from?

We're entering levels of cuckoldry that shouldn't even be possible

If anyone wants more just say so. I've got a million of em

Serious question: are you a cuck?

That's two fucking normalfag threads up on Holla Forums right now, what gives?

No but I do like her slutty stories. Dunno if that makes me one or not. Also here's A with her tits out at a party

Kill yourself. At least this is all fake.

Also if anyone has any questions about things she's done just ask and I'll tell any applicable stories. Here's a pic of A fucking her friend at a 4th of July party

Why are there never girls like this at parties ==I== go to?

Yes cuckanon, Getting off to stories of other men fucking your wife makes you a cuck.
post more stories

Lol fair enough

Will people stop using Holla Forums to tell everyone about their weird fetishes and sexual fantasies.

And here's A making a face with 2 dicks lol

fake or not, all of this is quite exciting OP.

he never said that picture was of her friend. l2read m8.

moar!

I'm sure they're on other sites, this isn't the first time we've shared them

I would share a very specific reaction image but I don't have it with me right now so whatever.

This.

pastebin.com/raw/y6XEv3F6 ⇨ user's Lucky Emoji Is: 🙍

So she's into anal?

How many STDs does she have?

pastebin.com/raw/y6XEv3F6 ⇨ user's Lucky Emoji Is: 😸

Somehow no lasting ones. Which is a miracle because she only fucked guys with condoms if they were the ones who took the initiative to put them on

I feel sad that there's only two kinds of women, those that wait long because they want money and such (golddiggers), and whores that fuck early and would make a great wife if you could only get to them first but I probably never will because girls fuck so young now and my parents fucked up my childhood and I'll never be able now to get a very young gf. I might as well just kill myself heh.

pastebin.com/raw/y6XEv3F6 ⇨ user's Lucky Emoji Is: 😝

Jesus what a whore. These are awesome though. Has anyone not been able to get it up around her because she's so slutty?

How much of a roasty is her vagina? It must be a complete mess.

pastebin.com/raw/y6XEv3F6 ⇨ user's Lucky Emoji Is: 🙉>>7447787

That's not how the female body works dipshit. Stay in school.

Where do you even live that stuff like this goes on? I've never even heard of people getting drunk, naked, and fucking at parties. That shit just doesn't happen here where I am.

pastebin.com/raw/y6XEv3F6 ⇨ user's Lucky Emoji Is: 😢

I'm a virgin, have never seen a vagina, never had a female friend, and also dropped out of school in grade 4, so fuck you man. I literally know fuck all about women and how their bodies work and can't tell what is true or not when people talk about roasties and other stuff on here.

pastebin.com/raw/y6XEv3F6 ⇨ user's Lucky Emoji Is: 😒

None of this is real right? It's hard for me to believe any of this shit. This just doesn't happen. Where the fuck does OP live that this kind of stuff happens?

pastebin.com/raw/y6XEv3F6 ⇨ user's Lucky Emoji Is: 😴

Lol yeah a few times

Does anyone ever turn her down? It seems like every man just fucks her without thinking about whether they might get STDs, or blackmail, or other problems.

Also has anyone ever sperged out and got violent? I know if this kind of shit happened around me I'd have a meltdown and pull my conceal carry on the people around me and shoot them all.

Fucking normies.

pastebin.com/raw/y6XEv3F6 ⇨ user's Lucky Emoji Is: 😤

Man shit like this goes down all the time in small towns. That's why white trash are always having kids. They literally have nothing else to do besides fuck

All this was going on when she was about 17 to 21 which was about 10 years ago so camera phones were shitty and social media wasn't what it is now. And no, she hung out with a chill party crowd, so no freakouts. Also horny teenagers dont tend to think cautiously

How did you meet her? At one of these parties? Did you fuck immediately?

Na we met at work a couple years after she grew out of her party phase. We had been dating a few weeks and getting serious but hadn't fucked yet when she texted me a bunch of her past one afternoon to be honest in case I wanted to end it. I was like dgaf sounds cool to me wish I had known you back then. She was really happy I was cool and showed up to my place that night in pic related except it was green and she wasn't wearing underwear. We went for a walk and I bent her over someone's car in a parking lot and fucked her raw lol. Love at first sight.

More like really happy you were a beta cuck.

How is it you get away with doing stuff like this in public? I've never ever seen anyone have public sex and I'm pretty sure it's the kind of shit that gets the police to show up.

pastebin.com/raw/y6XEv3F6 ⇨ user's Lucky Emoji Is: 🙄

Pick a secluded spot at night. Even if people see most aren't going to call the cops. Even if they do you can be long gone by the time they get there.

To do what, fap? I am an incel wizard who hasn't even been kissed by a girl.

pastebin.com/raw/y6XEv3F6 ⇨ user's Lucky Emoji Is: 😪

Dont worry about it man you'll find a cool chick one day

Goddamn shes got a nice set of tits on her

So she never caught anything from fucking bareback all the time?

She got crabs once but she just shaved her pussy, got the special shampoo, and bingo shes cured.

If crabs is that easy to cure why does it still exist? Foreigners bringing it in repeatedly?

Was she a full on sex worker? Cus that's what it sounds like.

Haha well she wasn't a street walker or anything but she would use sex to get stuff or to get out of things sometimes. I'll type them out.

Bumping for more because i need more

Preferably with pics

cuck

post full frontal pic of her op

OP: why do you save your wife's pics with 4chan filenames?
I don't believe you're married.

Foreigners are the reason for STDs, they literally don't care, especially niggers, they think they can cure themselves by fucking everything.

Only cucks marry skanks like this.
Disgusting and pathetic.

THIS

wew

united states, the land of decadence.