Is this the only kino in the MCU?

Is this the only kino in the MCU?

That, and Winter Soldier. Can't think of any others that qualify as remotely kino.

YES

The first Iron Man was bretty gud, but this was the best one.

The less Feige has to do with them the better they are.

Fucking SAME, bruh. Civil War was a steaming pile. It had Feige written all over it.

Even Lou Ferrigno Hulk was better

Yeah, so childish. Its not really for adult film appreciators like myself, I don't even know how the critics didn't completely torn it apart! hahahaha

They should have had a little person instead, as to show the plight of them and actually do some good with all this capitalist wankfest.

No, it's fucking shit. The last good superhero movies were made in the noughties or before, like Raimi's Spiderman 1&2 or the Rocketeer. Even then they were only 'okay' not 'kino' because they are based on comic books which 95% of the time are complete garbage with no real plot or substance that is made by and for manchildren. Even The Killing Joke and Watchmen which are supposedly the superior offerings of the comic book medium are mediocre in comparison to film.
I haven't watched a single superhero film that didn't feel like popcorn, insubstantial and you forget about it immediately after viewing.

He's shit.

True. I wouldn't be surprised if he's the one responsible for the bland cinematography and soundtrack in the MCU.

Fucking this! Any question?

looks like shills to me

It's alright. Very much a formula plot with a 'twist' villain.

Meh. It worked.

Nah, it was funny. I liked it. The movie wasn't serious and that's a good thing. Too many movies want to be serious.

The main arc was the blue guy with the mohawk. It was a redemption story for him.

That's not particularly true, a lot of the characters in the film had development, like the blue smurf girl and her sister, Peter's character, Rocket's character, etc.

none of them are kino you fucking faggots

This, Iron Man, and the first Spider-Man.

Were the space batteries the worst macguffin in cinematic history?

No, do they count as macguffins?

Not to the Guardians but to the Sovereign they were and for no reason then to provide cannon fodder to be blown up again and again.

Do you even know what a fucking macguffin is? The brief case in Pulp Fiction is a macguffin, specifically because we don't know what's in it. It's a thing the characters are all fighting over and we have no idea what or what it actually is.

What are the batteries? …They're fucking batteries. What do they do? They power things. Why do the Sovereign want them? They don't. They don't care about the batteries at all, to the point that they're happy to blow up the ship they're in. They're angry someone stole something from them blemishing their supposed perfection. It's fucked up Rocket took them because they were initially hired specifically to protect them. Their purpose is just to show why The Sovereign want to kill them, because they insulted them. It could as easily have been because they insulted them there on the planet, but if it had been that then they would have been attacked on the planet instead of allowing them to get a sufficient distance away before the slight is discovered that there could be a chase sequence.

On top of that, they're a throwaway item which serve an actual purpose, and are only part of the reason for one subplot. The main thrust of the story is Ego's relationship with Starlord.

Additionally, changing his origin from just being a living planet to being a Celestial brain floating in space that forms a planet around itself is set up for giving them a base of operations they have in the comics, Knowhere, which is the empty body of a dead Celestial.

Knowhere was in the first movie

…It was? Shit, why don't I remember that at all? Was it one of the random planets they were hanging out on? Or where they met The Collector?

It was where they met the collector.

I want an army of little high quality mulatto niggers as well, but they will be prussian raised and radicalized not like these leddit mongrels

lebnase are hot i agree with that

it was surprising they spent so much time on characterization. More even than the first one. Feels like that means they're going to just keep making these way past #3