Hillary is dropping out!

ITS HAPPENING! CTR APPLYING FOR UNEMPLOYMENT!

mobile.twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/775093724363784192

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DavidShuster/status/775093724363784192
blog.dilbert.com/post/143431313681/the-unfavorability-illusion
youtube.com/watch?v=aH9eOTGE-Es#t=0m29s
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/775097767437803520
twitter.com/notalemming/status/775111402856058880
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37332106
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schuster_(Familienname)
archive.is/wBGto
archive.is/4XYT5
archive.is/TuHMs
archive.is/SI0m1
archive.fo/vN6yN
electionbettingodds.com/
archive.fo/ErvVe
ballotpedia.org/Ballot_access_for_presidential_candidates
gimp.org/
archive.is/CNPPh
archive.is/mMtjE
archive.is/kUskZ
archive.is/4v2PE
archive.fo/Ir9R6
archive.is/C7Vdz
archive.is/eUPLx
archive.is/Jvogr
archive.is/jZsuG
archive.is/Ifprj
archive.is/Yn8bF
archive.is/YOMh9
archive.is/MvupZ
archive.is/NZANv
archive.is/4nF6X
archive.is/aZPys
archive.is/eEteU
archive.is/zBZj7
archive.is/tHutK
archive.is/unkNa
archive.is/zWFyK
archive.is/04M3t
archive.is/aGsOd
archive.is/Fn79G
archive.fo/TDvGf
archive.is/ngpwt
archive.is/nescG
youtu.be/7QjhLTBE4Vw
twitter.com/AFP/status/775157541001056256
youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4RUDpKvM4#t=2m32s
youtube.com/watch?v=_YeuFzihMJA
youtube.com/watch?v=FgmhfSuDybA
youtube.com/watch?v=yXamGOxsyaU#t=4m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=PMgUXvZR05k#t=2m31s
youtube.com/watch?v=_c357IEWLmw#t=2m48s
youtube.com/watch?v=R3XY67Ra88U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's already picked, it's Tim Kaine.
They cant just pick somebody.
They can't get Bernie.

Well…

I'll believe it when I hear it from a (((DNC official))), not (((journalist))).

You have anything official?

Have we out-memed them daddy?

Is this even a good thing? I'm just thinking that who could possibly be worse than the hag?

We memed that bitch in to the grave

Is he stating the DNC is looking for a replacement candidate or a someone to replace her on the campaign trail while she convalesces?

It's just a MEETING to CONSIDER a replacement. It doesn't say there will be one yet.

No, because we won't get to see Trump destroy Hillary during the debates.

WE MEMED BERNIE VS. TRUMP

Pick a nominee and have someone else do the debates :)
Would be pretty ridiculous but I doubt this shit is true.

Bernie can't be picked, he's not in the party anymore

It's actually bad, because literally Satan would be better than Hillary. Anyone would be a better candidate than her.

MODS STICKY THIS

OMFG KEK HAS ANSWERED OUR PRAYERS!!!

MICHELLE OBAMA REALLY HAS A PENIS

A journalist is saying we should expect a meeting. As far as I understand the tweet.

Like I said, I won't believe a meeting is happening until it comes from the DNC.

Moreover, Hillary is getting off too easy this way.

It's too late to put anyone else on the ballot.

This isn't exactly news to be hooping and hollering about. Trump will fucking wreck Hillary in the debates, and I want her to stay in the game long enough to at least grant us the memes from that.

This. I don't know who David Shuster is, and he could be jumping the gun here.

This is why if she actually is dropping, the digging thread on Tim Kaine is really important. We've ignored him for a good while, which is careless on our part.

Basically, whether or not this is true, we should be digging on Kaine in the meantime and having our boys serving in Meme Company, Twitter Regiment crank out the memes.

This.

Try to at least meme responsibly kids.

I have failed you sensei…

It's the Year of the Fucking Fire Monkey.
DON'T TELL ME WHAT CAN AND CAN'T HAPPEN

This post is
DIVINE PROVIDENCE

I knew this was likely; it is why my money is placed on the gender of the winner rather than a specific candidate.

Hillary is toxic and a lot of energy has been put into making sure everybody knows.

The last thing we need is a new candidate to swoop in IMO.

PRAISE BE TO KEK

HEIL'D

Wait,how is this good?
I didn't want her to die till the debates.

This was just a way to replace her because they knew Trump was going to destroy her

If this is true that's pretty bad, we want Hillary running since literally no one likes her

Even if they pick a replacement they will not appear on a large number of state ballots.

They're fucked with or without Hillary.

fuck off back to Holla Forums

she will "recover" before the elections

thats more important

Holy Shit

Bernie incoming!

Biden

Well, they can still get write-ins. The Dems will just bus in millions of spics and niggers and tell them to write HILLARY CLINTON on the ballot.

Fortunately most of them will be illiterate.

Trump will lose if it was Glasberg.
>>>Holla Forums

BRIT/POL/ DID THIS

He's with MSNBC. Literally the last network on earth that would smear Hillary. How do you think he got the scoop so quick? They're the ones who paid Chelsey Clinton $600k/yr to work as a political analyst.

Not good if true.

Praise Kek!

Wtf I love /britpol/ now!

Kek be praised

He means he thinks they might pick her replaement to campaign for her not as a canidate and this is just heeb's tweet. Clinton is their goose that laid the marxist egg, they are not going to replace her.

brit/pol/ killed someone again

Fleeing retribution, sealing her own fate
Towers fall and Witch of Traitors' end

Who would they replace her with? Bernie? Bernie sold out so I doubt most of his voterbase would vote for him.

No it means Trump wins. Hillary is already on a large amount of state ballots. Even if they pick someone to replace her, the new candidate WILL NOT appear on those state.ballots

Learn to investigate for yourself, anons.

She won't be dropping out. Clinton will just be replaced at public events so she can recover from her 'pneumonia'.
Dems would be fucked if she dropped out completely, so they'll just play it off as if she had a temporary medical condition which will clear up without any long term consequences

From April

blog.dilbert.com/post/143431313681/the-unfavorability-illusion

Yes, he tweeted this and deleted the original, that's why it says 'clarification'

It's a right wing conspiracy man! They keep trying to prosecute the Democratic Candidates!

He was driving a brand new luxury sports car less than a week after the DNC Convention. He was and is a total piece of shit.

Pls make this true, that guy is such a doofus that Trump would dance circles around him.

Not fucking nothing [ ]
Fucking nothing [ ]
Absolutely fucking nothing [X]

I'm reading this is bullshit.
Any more sources for this?

Tim Kaine is an obnoxious faggot who nobody likes and who nobody had heard of before a month ago, why the shit would they choose him? Only reason would be if they're trying to throw the election so Obama will just declare martial law on 11/9

Its all over CNN and Fox Newd

Tim Kaine's odds are dropping on the markets.

Worth a SMALL punt at 200/1.

"Pneumonia"? That's a strong euphemism

lol holy shit, I didn't expect it to be over for her so quickly. It's a shame we probably won't get to see her getting BTFO in the debates.

Card game claims another victim.

And if they had to choose a lie to cover up her condition why in the fuck would they choose some debilitating condition that can last for months

Source or didn't happen.

Not many people have heard of Shuster, granted, however he is well known in MSM circles. Mostly as a huge shitlib.

Masters of the memeiverse

I would guess Biden. Just as scummy as Hilary, but he is considerably more charismatic (not saying much) than Hilary and he is at least (somewhat) relatable. Not saying that would make the election unwinnable for Trump, but I would prefer for Trump to face Hilary; she is in a rapid decline right now; constantly making grievous errors that help Trump immensely.

I would also assume that Warren is another possible replacement.

This has gotten out of hand.

fuck off

Just google "Hillary Clinton" and it's all over NYT and NBC and Fox

True or not this is the narrative they're going with, she's being treated for pneumonia and also coincidentally had heat exhaustion

I really wonder what will happen. I can't imagine Clinton backing out of the election. She's had a massive hard-on for the office for 40+ years. How many people has she killed to get this far? How many people the world-over has she fucked over to get this far? How much corruption has she been involved in in order to get this far? And she backs out now?

I just can't see it happening.

And I don't want to see it happening—yet. I want her body to break during the debates.

We da Illuminati Now
ITS BEGINNING
ITS BEGINNING
ITS BEGINNING

FUCKKKKKKK WE REALLY ARE ENTERING BACK INTO BERSTAIN REALITY

YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY LADS

KEK BLESS

They need something serious enough to get her out of the public eye for months, which can be treated and is possible to overcome without any long term damages. It also needs to explain as much of her suspicious actions as possible.
Pneumonia is a perfect fit for all of this

Leave

Until I see another source I'm calling bullshit

Kek, praise be upon him!

Look in the fucking thread, ass.

If they pick anyone other than bernie sanders leftypols gonna riot

I'll be damned

All the people saying this is a bad thing, look at this way: everyone in Hillary's circle knew she was seriously ill and colluded to deceive the public about it. If Kaine is the pick, all Trump has to say is, "You knew she was dying and said nothing."

This is a scandal that's going to have serious shockwaves for the Democratic part. Expect people try to distance themselves from the situation: "Well, I knew she was sick, but not THAT sick…"

How can you edit a tweet like this? They added 'CONSIDER replacement'

wew lad. We need to see what comes next.

Not just the dems, but she would be dragging and naming each and every one of her sponsors and endorsers for abandoning her.

She'll just be using her health as an excuse to not appear publically, and it's likely a tactic to try and avoid getting absolutely ass reamed in the debates

The best part is, they can't pick him.

He scored bretty gud

No they are not. This is a perfect excuse for Obama to declare martial law in order to "preserve democracy" as it would give the presidency to Trump.

I've been saying this to my m8 all year, there will he no debating between hilcunt and trump, they will not allow it.

Leftypol can't even fucking tie their own shoes or get a job.

Them rioting would be us laughing at them autistically raging in their backyards.

He didn't edit it, he deleted the original and posted this one

Everything but the last.

EVEN DURING THE CIVIL WAR THE ELECTION WAS NOT DELAYED

Trump destroyed Hillary so hard in the upcoming presidential debates that her butthurt has traveled back in time and disabled her in the present, causing those debates to never occur.
Gentlemen, we have a paradox…

I think it will be very hard to remove her at this stage. The issues with her are well known and have been among the DNC for some time.

Problem is, she's an example wealthy and sociopathic megalomaniac who's life goal is to become the first woman President, no matter who she has to take money from or kill to get it,

The only reason she has gotten to this point without being sent to jail is that she has blackmail material on too many people and is known to kill those who step out of line.

The DNC knew what was coming and they could've stopped this at a far earlier time. They didn't do it then, so it's unlikely to happen now.

THE DEMON'S POWER FADES

Apparently this may be a hoax.

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/775097767437803520

I fucking love this song, dude

I still remember a few weeks ago when the (((MSM))) were pushing for the RNC to replace Trump and circlejerking about how they finally stumped him – and now this happens.

Du aren't kidding.

Anyone still shilling for clinton is brain dead

that's fine too
as long as her sickness isnt a hoax.

A hoaxer? Why would a MSM figure intentionally damage his credibility like that?

Trumpencurse?

I really hope they don't swap out a candidate.

Hillary is fucking terrible. She's who we want Trump to be up against. If they put in literally anyone else - even a literally who - people may flock to them for no other reason than "hey, they're not hillary or trump!"

Oh, and it's not going to be bernie, guaranteed.

Also, how does the ballot thing work if a candidate drops out now? The deadlines have passed for putting someone now on the ballot, right?

Just shut up and buy Gorilla Mindset.

Maybe that's the new angle? They know what the polls really look like, they know it's going to be a blowout.

A move like that saves Hillary's legacy and let's them explain away racist Drumpfs historic victory as a result of an outdated election system.

After all the reason that registration restriction exists in the first place is because of the logistics involved in creating millions of paper ballots. But if everything was electronic we could change everything within 24hrs no problem. In fact Microsoft and Google already have the software ready! And look it comes with Michael Bloomberg already installed on the ballot! :^)

Cernovich is just adding to the chaos

there seems to be a certain retarded strain of pol that thinks she wont leave no matter what.
same type to be all " obama is going to get a third term durrr"

With the stuff about Comey being unearthed, it really does look like political corruption saved her from indictment. He has been surprisingly spot on.

Kaine didn't run for president. He didn't file the papers.

It's going to be Romney. Cap this.

last ditch move to stay out of prison

Paradox confirmed

Cernovich is a jew

Yeah, they'd be dealing with states, and that gives 25 opportunities for someone to throw a wrench into the works.

It's not retarded to think she will use every trick in the book to stay in, since she used every trick in the book and enslaved the fucking media just to win the primary. Orchestrated her party nomination starting from when Kaine stepped down as party chair and DWS took his place. She won't give it up that easily.

Liberals want him dead for insulting Killary. Eat their own once again.

just shut up and buy my books on how to be a man goy

They tried Romney, but the Left thought Romney was literally hitler 4 years ago and he's already proved himself to be such a thorough traitor to the Right that he's been disowned.

When they trotted him out as a potential primary #CuckConsolidation candidate he had fucking 11% support.

His dubs Trump your faggotry, every fuckin time, faggot.

it's highly likely and they seem to be in some serious denial

twitter.com/notalemming/status/775111402856058880

Just for you user.

I need to make a longer vid.

checked muh knee guh row

These fucking people. The guy was simply reporting information he heard. I bet if Hillary dies these assholes will get mad at anyone who reports it. Fucking children.

Same shit's been happening to Scott Adams. I'm pretty sure the dems just have automatic hatebots that they mark "TRAITOR" accounts as.

Someone's butthurt as fuck that Trump's getting elected practically unopposed now.

I really don't want her to drop out. I've been waiting for the main event for months.

He was joking. He's not a jew.

I think it's great.

Somebody ask him to post a pic eating bacon.

If you guys want extra meme magic post a pic of hillary on cuckchan /mu/ of hillary and write "she'll be fine." Someone did that in a thread about old celebs with a pic of bowie and he died the night after and it became a meme. They will get it.
We are farming their loosh

German quality, btw.

Digits confirm epilepsy.

From Wikipedia:

Post-traumatic epilepsy (PTE) is a form of epilepsy that results from brain damage caused by physical trauma to the brain (traumatic brain injury, abbreviated TBI). A person with PTE suffers repeated post-traumatic seizures (PTS, seizures that result from TBI) more than a week after the initial injury.

I was told he was kidding about not being a jew and just wanted to hide it from us to gain popularity, you know because shekels.

Because cernovich totally isn't a self promoting shekel grubber at all ;)

What the fuck is wrong with you? The thread is full of links to the source.

Same. Especially because I don't want them swapping out to someone less unlikable who might actually do better, like Joe Biden.

But more importantly, I want trump's victory to be legitimate. If some weird scenario happens and he's literally running unopposed because of hillary dropping out, think about it. He'll win, but we'll spend the next 8 years hearing about how DEMOCRACY FAILED! and trump is an UNELECTED DICTATOR and all this other bullshit.

Even fucking Holla Forums is celebrating.

>>>Holla Forums919717

lol no. That duty would naturally fall to Tim Kaine if that's the case. Do you realize how fuck retarded and impotent that would make Tim as a VP choice to have Debbie Wasserman Schultz speaking on behalf of Hillary, to literally usurp the only function of a VP?

Do they really believe that Bernie can replace her?

Third Pic Says it ALL
CERNOVICH CONFIRMED KIKE

HAHA

I am coming for you, Dah-nald!

e was only avin a giggle m80

Just shut up and buy Gorilla Mindset. It's like you never want to get laid again or something.

this /r9k trance music offends the ears of the gods themselves

PLOT TWIST

cruz must run on the dem ticket

I wouldn't celebrate just yet. This could be a ploy to try and get out of being out in public (which continually damages her) as well as being used as an attempt to get out of attending the debates.

This is the start of the narative. They are already preparing the "Trump didn't win fairly" narrative by taking Hillary out of the game. Even if she stays candidate, MSM will claim that Trump only won because Hillary was sick and would have kicked Trumps ass otherwise.

Kek bless those madmen!!!

that means you got quads, congrats

As long as Trump gets the office, who cares how they spin it. If they try to take it, they'll get civil war.

It'd have to be Kane at this point in the race. That's exactly what VPs are for.

Don't forget Assange is waiting in the wings with a tactical infodump nuke to destroy HRC further. He's previously claimed it'll force an indictment. Anything seems possible in this year of the fire monkey.

Hillary edit, please.

Why do think he is a hoaxer?

If it was a troll account why would so many people care? How could a troll account get the checkmark? Why would a toll feel the need to clarify his statement?

This obviously is a ploy to get Hillary out of teh public eye. The question is how far they will go

Because it sounds better than what is actually wrong with her. If they are using pneumonia as a cover she is really freaking sick.

If it were a ploy they would just announce she was sick. Having her collapse (looks more like a seizure than a collapse honestly) in public with guards rushing to shove her in the van and hide her from cameras looks extremely weak. There's no way they would intentionally do this from a PR perspective.

I know several families of Jews. Even the religious ones eat pork at least once a week.

It's most certainly this. Trump should counter by changing the debate dates to days that don't coincide with sporting events and so he can get the largest audience. Hillary will be forced to outright skip out on all of them or keep to the schedule.

This place really scares me sometimes.

This.

THIS GUY IS THE ESTABLISHMENT MEDIA

IF HE'S LYING OR WRONG HIS CAREER IS FUCKING DONE - HE IS LITERALLY PUTTING HIS CAREER ON THE LINE MAKING THIS TWEET

If the DNC is serious about replacing her, they will have to act damn fast because early voting officially starts in six days, and nearly half the country votes early.

Anyone that early votes for Hillary Clinton will have their vote wasted if she has to drop out later because they voted for the Clinton/Kaine ticket which wouldn't be a choice on November 8.

And the problem is, her most enthusiastic voters (aging boomer cat ladies) are the most likely people to vote this way.

If they wanted to replace her, the toughest and most important thing they would have to do is to wage a vast, incredibly loud, and totally persuasive media campaign that effectively salts the earth about her so that no one will end up early voting for her.

It's "pneumonia" Sureeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i think it may be something else

If Hillary doesn't attend the debates she loses automatically.

Oh no whatever would we do if the MSM didn't approve of Trumps presidency? Go back to masturbating over scott adams' blog. Legitimacy is created by the winner, not granted by the loser.

boo-fucking-hoo, maybe "your people" should try not being such a bunch of fucking kikes

have a pineapple

That don't prove shit.
Just because some asshole says something don't mean jack.
I'm watching fox right now and they are saying nothing about her dropping out.
All they are saying is she has pneumonia.
Noone except this david douche has said anything about her dropping out.

pneumonia is really freaking sick. Old people die of it all the time.

I have had money put aside for the establishment’s last push to stump Trump, I was waiting for a spike in odds.

Seems really unlikely now.

Hilldog's health is so fucked up that even the damage control disqualifies her from running for office.

But she'll keep going because she's fucking insane. David Shuster and these Dem operatives are going to accidentally decapitate themselves with piano wire in the woods.

Well I guess you Corrected The Record.

I have to wonder if Hillary passed out thinking about all the shit she has gotten herself into this time. Part of the reason why I want to her to stick around, albeit, fucked up but stick around until the final debate, then she can die and shit herself.

not really, read the second half. It looks like corruption was the reason for her non-indictment so it plays into Trump's narrative of a rigged system.

Ya, dude, here ya go faggot.

Btw, ty for correcting the record

Oh fuck off with that.
I guess david shuster is the go to man,huh?
All I'm saying is I want another source besides fucking twatter.

What a great story, imagine the spin

Hillary is sick, so we dont' want them to find out what it REALLY IS.

So lets concoct a pneumonia for her recent sickness. Then have her make a come back. And that should warm the hearts of people who are on the fence. "look at her go, she's such a devoted politician, braving sickness to become president, poor poor hillary"

LOL, nice try CTR. Nice try.

:^) good fucking luck

Lel i bet Soros is pretty pissed.

Yeah I would like a better source than David "literally who" Shuster.

Or moments later he'll wind up "committing suicide" via shooting himself in the back of the head 4 times and then jumping off a 5 story building.

Hillary has been consistently using the MSM as a means of shielding her, readily throwing them under (like her BFF Huma when requestioned about emails) and the MSM has been damaging their reputation, professionalism, and image repeatedly. There's a time when they too will eventually decide biting the bullet and going with trump would be in some hope of saying alive at the cost of betraying their "sponsor's" loyalty.

Pharmfag here. Technically true, but pneumonia is a broad diagnosis. There are different severities, different etiologies, etc. In most instances, you can just get by with tossing them a Z-pack and be treated outpatient. But then there are the really bad cases where you need to be on a mechanical ventilator and you're down with some resistance strain of pseudomonas and it's gone septic.

And it can progress in severity, starting off looking like a standard mild case and then quickly becoming one that requires hospitalization.

I also don't know what she's at risk for. Typically the bad infections are picked up in hospitals or other healthcare settings. She's been hiding her medical history, so for all I know she's constantly going to clinics and seeing doctors for who-knows-what.

I am sure he has plenty of hedge bets.

:^)

Now diagnosed with pneumonia according to the BBC

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37332106

How come Bill's not saying anything?

Why is NOBODY else reporting that Shillary has dropped out?
Seems like that would be pretty big news.

I haven't heard this song in years but for some reason I thought about it today, now I see this. Are we all on some psychic wavelength or something?

German Name, btw.

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schuster_(Familienname)

if the Hillary camp says pneumonia then it has to be worse than that.

They'll probably give do something sinister like lung transplants and make her a walking corpse like David Rockefeller.

You don't think there's any possibility that states would voluntarily override their laws in order to put a replacement on the ballot?
That seems at least moderately plausible to me.

That's not what the tweet said.

It said DNC 'operatives' were whining and there is internal dissent, which I don't doubt. Nothing has been decided.

The pneumonia is a cover. They'll just pretends it's the less harmul kind and just have Hillary stay out of the public. That way she can skip all the debates without being replaced as the nominee

The tweet said the DNC is meeting in the event it happens, not that she is right now, retard.

Shit, what if she actually died.

the fucking dilbert guy has known about Kek-Magie for a long time as readers of specifically his books will know, he has a.. vulgar outline if you will

He said that the DNC is planning a meeting to discuss possible replacement.

No one is saying she has dropped out. Not yet anyways.

No one has said she IS dropping out. The only thing that is claimed is that they are having meetings about it. I guess reading comprehension isn't a requirement at CTR Hq.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
WOBBLY LEGS
NEEDS TO SIT

Guess her body double would need to take over full time.

The record just corrected you.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
WOBBLY LEGS
NEEDS TO SIT

Hillary dies

Exactly, this is also going to be an excuse for when she gets lambasted at the debates

"she wasn't on her A game due to her recent illness"
PC correct fags will go "ya…that's right, not her fault"

Yes, that was my other thought. Also I'm not sure if bringing this up is going to appear tinfoily, because there's no proof.

But yeah, saying it's just pneumonia allows her to dismiss the recent coughing fits and her "heat stroke". But these sort of oddities have been happening for months. Not all in a row like this past week, but they've been persistence. That and everything else we know about her, there's no way she JUST has pneumonia alone. And they could be using pneumonia to shift attention away from the more long term effects.

Doesn't really matter though. It's not like she's going to be able to hold i together for the next few months.

Also, my opinion is that she has some sort of seizure disorder. The video where she freezes in front of some protestor and her dindu handler comes up to save her? Classic presentation of an absence seizure, grazing motions and everything.

Never mind, false alarm. Doctor Poo in Loo says it's all fine.

Well fuck…That makes more sense.
I seen post about her dropping out and I wasn't buying that from a twatter post.

Seriously,take your fucking meds.
Not everyone is CTR.

Consider me corrected

remember, if the media says it loud and often enough. No one will think "its' been months"

you should know by now, never EVER under estimate the influence of the media over the sheeple!

And this morning, nobody except one Fox reporter on Twitter was saying anything about Hillary collapsing.

This. She isn't going anywhere… unless the "pneumonia" is really one of her conditions accelerating.

At best that would give her an excuse for the first debate, which is what? 2 weeks away?

properly treated, her pneumonia would resolve before then. But normies would buy it as an excuse.

But it wouldn't be able to excuse equally shitty performances in october

It's not an edit user it really does look like that.

Ozzy Osbourne is that you?

She obviously didn't see the same video I saw as it's clear Hillary was bring held up before she lost her balance.

Never under estimate the power of the media to the sheeple.

EVER.

Y-yes, yes nothing to worry about here goy– I mean guys! Her knee just buckled and she had to be bundled face first into a van. Happens to the best of us.

You're going to vote alright.

What the fuck is this real life? Which berenstein universe am I in?

Media spin, anything that goes against what you "saw"

MEDIA spin. have we not learned by now?

He means shoop Hillary's face onto it, silly.

If she'd have lost her balance, she'd have been helped back up, not dragged into the fucking van like a sack of potatoes.

Pneumonia is a very broad term. They can stretch it out as much as they like

I don't believe it. Unless their plan was to choose hillary so she could suck up the attacks so when they shoehorn someone else, that person is less covered.

Anyway, this pneumonia is another tactic. Shills and the media will go after people once hillary "recovers". They will say anyone who thinks she is still sick is a conspiritard tin foil hatter.

Who are you gonna believe, Dr. Poo in the Loo or your lying eyes?

the resemblance is uncanny, but i still vote for trump cuz the choice is obvious even from the start

The more events she misses in the coming weeks the more talk about her health will snowball.

The guy who captured this van video has pretty much changed the course of this whole election. If he didn't then they would keep her drugged up and only doing short 5min appearances(like her plane) where she only has to walk 10' to privacy.

Pneumonia is deadly to the elderly, they play it off as light issue, hah. Just an excuse anyway so she doesn't have to debate.

That seems kind of redundant user.

Because pneumonia is bad, but its caused by a virus or bacteria, as opposed to what's actually wrong with Hillary. Hillary actually has some degenerative brain condition similar to Alzheimer's, which she has been diagnosed with in 2013, so it sounds better if Hillary just got sick a little while ago, as opposed to her having this condition the entire time she was campaigning.

Saying that Hillary has pneumonia sounds like she suddenly fell ill, but if she has had some condition the entire time, it endangers the entire platform of the Democrats because you are essentially admitting that your nominee was not in the right state of mind the entire time they were discussing your own platform. It would also be admitting that you knowingly nominated a person who was seriously ill.

They did not expect her condition to worsen this quickly. They had hoped that she would be able to make it to the finish line in good shape, and then die to make Tim Kaine president. Tim Kaine can't take her place because he isn't registered for president, and they cant have a replacement because the replacement's name wont make it on the ballot unless Hillary literally drops dead.
Pneumonia is a perfectly survivable illness, but they will put Hillary down and say she died from it since its the only way they can conceivably replace her. As long as she's breathing, she has to be the Democrat candidate.

steady now, lads

It's a broad term, but it simply doesn't last that long. Typical course of antibiotics is going to be 10-14 days. And that's for the serious hospital-acquired variants. For a simple CAP, she'd be up and running in no time.

But like I said, most people aren't as familiar with these things, so they would buy the story.

Yessir. What this fine man said.

BREAKING

Other media sources are starting to pick up the story
archive.is/wBGto
and are asking the DNC to comment.

Yup, it causes a positive feedback loop. Before, only us "right wing conspiracy theorists" were paying attention to hilldog's health and appearance. But now, THE ENTIRE NATION is primed to examine her under a microscope. And she will not be able to stand up to that sort of scrutiny. Maybe for a week or two, but not for 2 months straight.

This is good for the Trump campaign but the Express is a tabloid that'll print anything.

Thanks user.
So it seems the old hag is really gone.

thats why that commie jew couldnt even beat a sickly lying old woman?

doesnt matter who they pick, votings already started in many places, so every single one that was for hillary is a lost vote for whoever replaces her.

But they already do that.

Why would the entire MSM intentionally damage their credibility by lying about Trump for a year and pretending Hillary isn't sick? You're an idiot if you still believe the media has any kind of integrity.

Noice

has Trump made a comment yet?

Doesn't shooping hillary's face on there seem… redundant?

Fair enough. Let's see how the media spins it after those few weeks

wew

Yes. But now there is blood in the water.
If there is any truth to the meeting then some MSM will crack and run the story. They would want to be the one to break this historic news.

HAHA

His press secretary said he's been laughing for the last 2 hours straight.

Underrated post.

Not that I know of and it's better if he doesn't for at least a day because the MSM is looking for anything to take attention away from Hillary.

Trump will let this fester and wait to the debates, if there are debates. Then he will go on doing presidential things like visiting a flood ravaged new Orleans, talking with the Mexican president, and attending black churches

I hope he doesn't yet. If he has to say anything, it should sound like a 100% sincere "get well soon" or something like that.

If he pushes about her bad health, the media will spin it to say he's acting like a vindictive cunt, knocking hillary while the poor old lady is sick :(.

Let everyone else talk about how sick is. No reason for him to get his hands dirty.

so we might get a statement tomorrow

We all know Trump wants to shitpost about this. But if his people are smart they will keep him quiet and just let this fire catch on its own. If he comments then people will play it off as just another Trump attack.

He's busy banging the brains out of Melania to celebrate the night he won the election

On 9-11? no way he'll start in with the bantz today

All they have is Biden and Pocahontas.
Who else would they go with?

Doesn't stop them from trying it, but with a slight twist. What else can the msm do? They are stuck in a corner because hillary keeps fucking up.

bingo

Lisa Bardack, Clinton’s doctor said: “Secretary Clinton has been experiencing a cough related to allergies.
“On Friday, during follow up evaluation of her prolonged cough, she was diagnosed with pneumonia.
"She was put on antibiotics, and advised to rest and modify her schedule.

Its to late for them to get on the ballet in all 50 states.

Only "out" they have is if she dies and then Kaine can step up.

but they are hoping trump doesn't ssee it that way and does a "trump" kicks her when she's down

he would look like a major asshole

See how it's playing in her hands

Neurogenic dysphagia

Explains the 'fits. She has probably aspirated food and other bullshit into her lungs, hence the pneumonia.

Anyone who votes for a dying woman on her deathbed should be deported as traitors to the USA

But it's not, he has no comment and he won't on 9-11

lel, I remember when this was printed.

That's all of them

So…Trump wins

but they are expecting he will

his best tact

"i hope hillary gets better soon, we all want to see her on that campaign trail again"

That is how trump should approach it

So its going to be just like with Obama then, Hillary drops out, replacement steps in and wins.

CRASHING THIS ELECTION WITH NO MOTHERFUCKING SURVIVORS!

WHERE MY BIG GUYS AT?

The legal punishments for treason are up to five years imprisonment or execution.

he's an emmy award winning journalist who works for 2 major news networks.

One of which fellates at the alter of Clinton

I trust this kikes sources

He doens't even have to say it. the media just has to report that "we got this from an insider than trump said good for the old bitch" sorta dealio.
3 major outlets play it long and loud
the others dont' want to be scooped, report that they also have sources that heard this and that, and add their own bit to it, to sound like they got the real scoop
VOILA…trump said it.

sauce?

Please God don't let her drop out before the debates, I've been looking forward to them all year.

Come on, user. You know if Bernie somehow returned, Reddit would come crawling back to him like beaten housewives and donate as a means of saying "thank you."

Remember their names! They won't get away with this.

This is fake.
Hildabeast is not dropping out.

I get it, they're trying to make him die of laughter.

archive.is/4XYT5

I am making sure I have the day off the day after the debates. I got my beers and food, gonna get comfy and wanted to watch Trump nuke Clinton, then her shitting her pants on stage in front of everyone.

Now I might not be able to see it. Come on Kek, hook us up.

Absolutely. I know berncucks who still like him after he shit all over them. What do you expect?

How can Bernie come back? The deadline has passed in many states to get on the ballet.

The DNC has 3 options.

UuUu

Fun fact - pic related was actually a tribute of John K to his own dad. He said he didn't even exaggerate.

OK so now we're going to get President Biden. Its mathematically impossible for Trump to win because of taco gibsmedat and white cuckoldry.

Looks like some one shit in her name

published 1 hour ago

archive.is/TuHMs

damage control overdrive

Thank you for correcting the record!

This needs an "unexpected jihad"

Thank you for Correcting the Record™, 0.01$ has been deposited into your account.

Your lies will be punished by kek.

Burn in the fires!

Tacos actually punch massively under their weight at the box.

Betting websites are adjusting their odds.

Sanders just went from 51:1 to 19:1 within hours

BREAKING

Another tabloid has picked up the story
archive.is/SI0m1

If by some dark miracle Hildabeast DOES drop out (OP is a fag, the tweet's been shooped) the dems will probably pick a guy to replace her.

That's when WE need to get active…get a movement going to get women to abstain from voting for the dem candidate because they didn't choose another woman.

Use their "outrage" against them.

Call me a shill if you like but I'm happy , even if some libtard wins we won't have "muh stronk womyn president" for at least four years

Kek approves of this tactic

archive.fo/vN6yN

Kek didn't check my dubs…

Here's John Stossel's betting odds. They never seem to budge no matter what.

electionbettingodds.com/

Except the tweet is real, shill.

I predict that another fake shooting incident will be staged in the very near future. There is no way the crumbling of her campaign will be allowed to play out in the media without something happening to distract the sheep.

Oy vey, why isn't Trump commenting on this tragedy?

>electionbettingodds.com/

The pic i posted is from bet365, a actual real-money betting site. They have real money to lose, so quite frankly i would value their odds higher.

At the very least we won't have to listen to her shrill voice.

archive.fo/ErvVe

He deleted the "can NOT" tweet and replaced it with the "considering" one.

I'm dropping a bundle on Trump to win.
These idiots are basing their odds on false information.

I can't believe it you crazy fucks memed it and now it's happening trump defecto press kek has truly BLESSED US we might just escape the circle once and for all good job guys keep up the good work and Remember no gods above God but kek stands on the left

Do you lads ever wonder what it looks like when Trump has sex?

I do.
Often.

top kek. If trump comments then they screech TOO SOON! HE'S SO HEARTLESS!
If he doesn't comment, then he gets shamed for not saying anything anyway

this needs a hillary opening a jar of pickles edit

I remember the day of the Comey hearings. We got 9 hours to talk about that in the media before Dallas was blown the fuck up.

Cohenvenient.

This. We have Kek. Through Kek, all things are possible

Dems won't replace her, she won't allow it & she has too much dirt on everybody.

That, and her real problem isn't "pneumonia" it's cranial vascular degeneration…she only has a few years left & nothing to lose in burning them all.

And she wants to be the first woman president before she dies.

Fuck off CTR shill.

So, possible loophole. Hillary drops out, Kaine has to pick VP. Does that mean his VP gets grandfathered into the ballot and if Kaine drops out that person can then run?

PRAISE KEK

Oh man, I don't know if I can handle that much a e s t h e t i c.

Kaine isn't running for President. The DNC would have to pick a new candidate (they wouldn't choose Kaine, either), who would be ineligible to appear on the ballot in most states. Trump would be running unopposed.

I imagine Trump sits on a throne draped in exotic animal skins as his daughter, in tight bondage gear, sucks his cock all while he watches his sons make love to Melania who is bound in ropes soaked in oils, ass up face down 3 feet off the floor.

this is why you never pander to leftists.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT
LUNG WITH GERMS INFECTING IT
FAINTING SPELL
SEIZURES TOO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO

That's pretty fuckin' degenerate my man.

The Emperor's a Presbyterian, user.

Doggy-style. He grabs her hair, too.

IT BEGAN WITH A COUGH
AND ENDED IN THE GRAVE

One thing is clear here. This is too big for Shuster alone. Replacing HRC was preplanned, they just waited for an event. Remember, they have real pooling numbers and it bacame clear, she cant win. Expect Biden.

Exactly my point. It's too late to get on the ballot in a lot of places but Kaine's already on the ballot. So their only choices are running Kaine or losing. If Kaine picks a VP then drops out, could his Veep then run grandfathered? I don't know, i'm just wondering.

Knock it off with the Infowars-tier false headlines.

I imagine myself slowly gutting you alive & blowing cheap cigar smoke into your face every time you scream for mercy.

feels good man

This sentence will be illegal in five months.

Does Shillary smoke, though? I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if she did and she was lowkey about it.

No, Kaine isn't running as Hillary's backup, he's running for Vice President.

IT IS A GOOD PAIN

Moore has had an odd infatuation with HRC since the 90s. If you can stomach it, there's an episode of his old HBO show "the awful truth" thats about 90% him fawning over her.

Kek bless those dubs.

Sorcerers are below Wizards and magical skill we've gone from being low level wizards to high-level with Warlocks because we are powerful and we have been blessed by our Lord kek

So if Hillary drops out Kaine doesn't move up into the Presidential spot?

Will it even matter that Biden has such a good reputation among them? They hate Kaine.

No.

The ticket is
Clintion for POTUS
Kaine for VP.

The ballets are already set and unchangeable in many states.

They COULD swap out Hillary but not in all 50 states.

FUCK YES FUCK YES. We need to tell Ann Coulter about this. She can lead the charge.

I never thought that this would happen.

I was wrong.

Hail kek and the repetitive digits

AHA….i was fucking right!!!

Media is trying to spin trump as a monster

As "pooooorrr" hillary is sick

Its' already happening and i guessed it

He is here

KEK
E E
KEK has smiled upon us all today

She doesn't have pneumonia.
She has "Right Transverse Sinus Thrombosis"

Why won't people realize this? Are they mentally retarded?

I want to believe

PRAISE KEK

WE WON

???

Correct.

Originally, the Vice President was the guy who came in second place, but that turned out to be a stupid plan. The system of a bunch of individual candidates running for President was replaced with a Presidential and a Vice Presidential candidate from each party.

Thank you Kek for these blessings please grant trump victory please give him the power to make America great again

maybe so, but shillary and the media will sing this loud and long. So…..ipto facto she has pneumonia

That wasn't him.
But he did buy a 600k (or was it 6 million?) dollar vacation home.

PRAISE KEK

THERE IS NO REPLACING HILLERY AT THIS POINT
They can keep running her or the DNC drops out.
THAT IS THE ONLY OPTION

Mid August was the point at which either party could have found a replacement nominee and still have been able to get his or her name on the ballot in enough states to be competitive in November

He isn't going to tweet until maybe, maybe late this evening, probably tomorrow
Trump is too honorable for that
Trump is too smart for that

Kind of but not really. HRC would be on the ticket as PotUS still but with the understanding of an immediate resignation to make room for Kaine. That's the only way they can replace HRC and still be on the ballot in all states. This also has the potential for a Dem PotUS and Repub VP if they go this route. It's kind of irrelevant, though since swapping out HRC in any capacity would effectively be conceding the election.

DUBS FOR THE DUBS GOD
TRIPS FOR THE TRIPS THRONE

They changed the rules to prevent Ron Paul winning, you think they can't change the rules now? Or extend the election date to December?

Note the time of the posts as well truly blessed posts will happen on repetitive hours minutes secods

Hilldog had a hard life.

You stole my digits

Cernovich is a retard.

HAHAHAHAHA BEING THIS TRIGGERED HOLY SHIT

How does Trump's cock taste like?
Or do you just lick his asshole after he shits?

Does he whip you?

They played with the rules to lock RP out of a party nomination.

Parties have NOTHING to do with the constitution. They are a private organization.
(((They))) could take it to the courts but they would have to do that in each state and the RNC would be putting up a fight at each state. There are only 2 moths left.

Not even the Civil War stopped the POTUS election. They would have to come up with a HAPPENING bigger then that to delay.

What he's referring to is that it inst ONE law but MULTIPLE laws. And those laws are based on STATE LAWS. If the DNC wanted to have their new candidate on all the ballots they'd have to break the law FOR EACH STATE THE NEW CANDIDATE ISN'T ON.

Meme it!

This is a curse from the tongue of Kek himself!

She's not going to drop out, she's going to drop dead.

He's not a retard he's just in between red and blue pilled.

This would be bad for us.

Anyone else would be stronger than Hillary.

What if they put Biden? He would win.

This is a disaster.

No, you'd have to be literally retarded to claim jewish control of the media is lie created by the Saudis. And if that's not enough proof for you, he did the recording for the audio version of his shitty self-help book himself.

Or they can start a war with Russia.

POST YFW TRUMP WINS

????
What's wrong with releasing an audiobook version of a book you wrote?
???????????????????????????????

Yes he's pretty retarded with regards to that but if you read the rest of his list he's specifically against white guilt.

So, is it a guarantee that Trump will win right now?

Why is all green text black now?

oh shit

Nope. Constant vigilance.

Because they broke the pepe colored greentext. Untick the tickbox to fix it for now.

Incidentally, I am a left-winger who doesn't want Trump to win.

It is truly like a spell, with each get, the power exponentially increases!

HAIL KEK!
BRINGER OF THE CHAOS BEFORE THE DAWN!

Guys, not only is this great for Trump's campaign, but it's also a great opportunity to redpill people.

Gather all the CTR material calling people who questioned her health conspiracy theorists. Including the pickle jar bullshit. Gather it all. Then contrast it to her fainting and having to drop out.

Send that shit out to as many people as possible. Make people see just how full of shit the left is.

Primaries are not federal elections.

that's not the point, maybe your MISSING IT

alot of stupid people out there

all the main stream media has to do, is sya THIS WAS TRUMP

and how many are going to believe it? Right.

Media….if you haven't figure it out by now, you never will

I finally watched a video of him and his mouth structure is super Jewy.

Incidentally, fellate a shotgun.

Don't forget the chai, lol

Fellate me, daddy.

But we have the satisfaction of memeing that evil bitch into the cold grave she so clearly deserves.

And she collapsed on 911 at the memorial service.

It is things like this that make me ponder there is more to this world than we see.

Thank you for correcting the record my yid friend

Have you ever heard him speak?

Won't stop the election. Stopping the election is a pipe dream that only nuclear warheads being dropped on US soils could make a reality.

Holla Forums or CTR shills needs to stop with this "What will be their new nominee?!?!?!".

It doesn't matter. The DNC are done, they WILL lose this election.

Enough states have gone past their deadline for presidential nominees to get on their ballots. Even if they get a new nominee in the next HOUR, they don't have enough states they could get on to statistically win the election.

Trump won the 2016 presidential election.

Need an edit with this with hillary STAT

nice nato standard ammunition get. have a gun fellatio gif

Reported for kikelover.

So, uh…is this a potential Happening or what?

FTFY

Get out.

Hitler dubs confirm.

It doesn't matter who they support, most of them would get fucked in the next election if they openly sided with the Democrats in this election. Trump has riled up the Republican base and now that they're watching many of their politicians can't afford to take them for granted.

Nope, it's probably too late for anyone new to get on the ballot in enough states to win. If Hillary dies or is bedridden, Trump runs a one-man race.

I don't fucking care. Just do it. This is a beautiful opportunity, and it will sabotage any future efforts to classify Trump supporters as "conspiracy theorists", or other such thought stopping language.

Why should I do that?

>Why would a MSM figure intentionally damage his credibility like that?

What credibility?

Underrated post.

COUGHING FIT
ANAL LEAKS
LIES FLY OUT
WHEN SHE SPEAKS
TRUMP WILL WIN
SHE'S NUMBER TWO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO

kek         

What the hell are you talking about?

Wouldn't the logical replacement be Tim Kaine?

Can you blame us for being suspicious, paranoid and vigilant/ These people have openly defied the law and the system they created numerous times. I think we have good reason to still be wary.

Dont get me wrong, the goings on of today definitely have helped Trump, and helped him a lot, but I feel like the globalists have some sort of backup plan in case the obviously sick, before today, Hillary drops out due to illness.

not going to happen

trustworthy?

Don't let your memes be dreams

gimp.org/

There's nothing wrong with the way Mike Thernovich Thpeakths.

No. Besides the fact he can't get registered to run for President in enough states to have a chance, he's a straight white Christian male who opposes abortion.

That's the other thing, in most photos I've seen of him he looks like a masculine "man's man" at least, but when I saw actual footage of him in an interview with Molyneux not only does he look different but he sounds like a squeaky little jew. Most of what he says isn't half bad though, but he's mostly doing it out of fear of being gassed.

They changed party rules and the RNC is a fucking private entity.

Changing real election laws is a whole different thing.

THERE IS NO REPLACING HILLERY AT THIS POINT

They can keep running her OR the DNC drops out.

THOSE ARE THE ONLY 2 OPTIONS

Mid August was the point at which either party could have found a replacement nominee and still have been able to get his or her name on the ballot in enough states to be competitive in November

For them to "replace" Hillery they would have to go to court and challenge a shit ton of laws in each individual state. There are only 2 months left.

There is no replacing Hillary.

There is no "delaying" the elections

Not even the Civil War delayed the elections. It would have to be a HAPPENING bigger then that for a delay.

Oh god. Guys. Guys. I just realized something terrible. The one horrible downside of this.

We will never get to see Hillary Clinton shit herself live during a debate.

You seem upset.

Is Donald Trump’s Endorsement by 88 Retired Generals a Secret Neo-Nazi Code?
archive.is/CNPPh

Goldman Sachs Bans Employees from Donating to Trump
archive.is/mMtjE

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist
archive.is/kUskZ

Anne Frank's stepsister compares Donald Trump to Adolf Hitler
archive.is/4v2PE

Why a Vote for Trump Is a Vote for Mainstreaming Anti-Semites
archive.fo/Ir9R6

If you are a Jew, you should be very afraid of Donald Trump: Trump has always appealed to bigots. His address to a Jewish coalition confirms that he's an anti-Semite himself
archive.is/C7Vdz

Jewish Groups Join in on Bill to Block Trump's Muslim Ban
archive.is/eUPLx

Six Reasons Trump Would Be Disaster for U.S. Jews, Israel and the Middle East
archive.is/Jvogr

Trump more psychopathic than Hitler, Oxford study finds
archive.is/jZsuG

Citing 'Core Beliefs,' U.S. Rabbis Condemn Trump's 'Hateful Rhetoric'
archive.is/Ifprj

ADL Calls Trump Plan to Ban Anti-Semites ‘Anti-Semitic’
archive.is/Yn8bF

Trump’s Candidacy and the GOP Platform Are as Much anti-Jewish as 'pro-Israeli'
archive.is/YOMh9

Is Donald Trump’s Inadvertent Anti-Semitism Worse Than the Real Thing?
archive.is/MvupZ

Attacked by Trump, Mexicans look to Jewish groups for help
archive.is/NZANv

Trump, Brexit, ISIS and the Unmistakable Stench of the 1930s
archive.is/4nF6X

Jewish news organization declares 24-hour ban on Trump content
archive.is/aZPys

Time to Form an American Jewish Emergency Committee Against Donald Trump
archive.is/eEteU

Donald Trump is Losing Jewish Donors and Intellectuals, But Will it Impact His Bottom Line?
archive.is/zBZj7

Meet the One Jewish Group that Can Attack Donald Trump
archive.is/tHutK

Donald Trump Doubles Down on ‘America First’ Slogan — Whether Jews Like It or Not
archive.is/unkNa

Donald Trump Is a Candidate for White Supremacists — Not the Jews
archive.is/zWFyK

The clan leader of white Americans: Conservative David Frum perfectly explains how the disintegration of the GOP has created Trump
archive.is/04M3t

ADL Urges Donald Trump to Reconsider “America First” in Foreign Policy Approach
archive.is/aGsOd

Jewish donor dumps Trump after community backlash: Republican developer Martin Selig ‘stunned’ by blowback from Seattle Jews
archive.is/Fn79G

UN Commissioner Warns of 'Weaponized' Populism from Wilders, Trump, Farage Turning 'Into Colossal Violence'
archive.fo/TDvGf

Oy vey! Enough of Trump!
archive.is/ngpwt

Yeah, you're retarded.

DAS RIGHT SATAN!

Satan wills it.

pls be real

I can understand people being suspicious and that's good. But Holla Forums is asking the wrong question.

It isn't about who, it's about how.

And I honestly can't think of any viable cases with only 2 months left.

already explained that

again, explained above

I guess technically possible but highly unlikely because I'd guess Trump has thought about this long before running.

Help me Holla Forums; how could Trump lose at this point?

Does he know that the Saudi royal family are crypto Jews?

Can we just make this a dance thread?

underrated meme.

also Jews ran the media before Saudis existed

You can be sure Hillary is now desperately trying to convince the DNC and her financiers that she can still run.

Not so fast, Satan

Just a paragraph below it says the the (((courts))) usually toss deadlines aside, especially for presidential elections. However, the states could sue to enforce such dictation of what appears on the ballot. Tough call.

thats a cute chen you got there. would be a shame if someone saved it

With how insane the whole election has been up to this point, I cannot, in good conscious, sit back comfortably. We need to make sure Trump gets in, and only then can we relax, a bit.

Until then, I honestly feel like anything can happen, rules and regulations be damned. These people were up against will openly ignore their own rules. Remember that.

it has been this whole time

Chen is a miracle of the universe that should be shared with everyone.

Nigger please. Find some real evidence.

Time to become barbarians then.

IT'S HAPPENING

I don't think Bernie can actually get on a lot of state ballots since he already ran in the primaries.

Cernovich is a race mixer, he can go in the oven for all I care.

Yes maybe. They could try and fight it and replace. But they would already have to go to court in 20 states. Soon 40 or so. They might win a few states but not all. And do you think Trump would not put up a fight in each state? And there is only 2 months left. This could go on for months in some state courts.

Also, it'll be hilarious watching the DNC trying to undo the damage they did to Sanders' reputation with their shilling campaign if they decide to make him their candidate.

Which courts though? States have a mixed bag of cuckservative vs libtards. Could one state say NO, while others say YES?
The SCOTUS is dead even could they have another "tie" what happens then?

RWDS most likely

Yes. Each state has their own set of laws for what it takes to get on their ballets. They wouldn't be fighting 1 case. They would be fighting up to 40 different ones in up to 40 different states.

Of course, I want to agree with you, user. I definitely think that Trump will fight and fighting in individual states will be costly, but remember that any sort of (((tricks))) could still be up their sleeves.

The SCOTUS isn't in play here, the state courts are. Most conservative ones would probably say no, whereas most liberal ones would say yes. It's a gray area, sadly.

I imagine they'll push it through if they need to.

Oh my god HC, a bomb!

in the event of a tie the previous lower court ruling stands.

do you think she's doing it by opening pickle jars?

I'm thinking it's in the form of veiled threats and Clinton Foundation payoffs

I wish I saved his 23 and me image.
Oh here it is.
Took me 20 seconds.

I think i might die from the toxic levels of smug.

What if I "degenerated" my sperm into Alice's womb?

only one problem, text box still says "he's a quitter"

nice dubs, have some OC.

I think it could do with a more sick looking hilary face as well

I'm going to start unironically reading /fringe/.

Hilariously, Trump for him part has just straight-up ignored her in favour of remembering 9/11.

Write-In Kaine for the Stats that can't replace the ballots. They were going to lose regardless, but saying they have no other options is wrong.

What are the chances that the people pushing Hillary realized that she doesn't stand a chance, and that Trump beating Hillary in the election would just show everyone what the majority of Americans believe in, and this is an attempt to make it look like Hillary was liked by the majority of Americans and make it look like Trump only beat her because she dropped out due to health conditions or died?

So, potentially, Biden or whomever could be on ballot in Commiefornia but not on it in Ohio or Pennsylvania?

Holy shit that could be incredible.

Now this is where Im at. These leftists are going to force the violent solution. Everyone best realize this.

Impregnate the 2hus

Indeed it is

Wow nice argument, I'm btfo!

top fucking kek

If Trips or Dubs it will be Sanders, and we'll actually have an honest debate between two (or three, if Johnson is involved) men I can respect.
I don't like Sanders but he's centuries better than Hillary.

So be it by the Tao.

Reroll

Praise Kek

fuck you

Slim to none.

Though I wish you were right, most of the people in charge right now don't have that kind of foresight, unfortunately. They only see short term profit, limited power.

Good. If he says something about her health, the media will shift away from their focus on Hillary.

Does this mean that I get free reign to bash leftists' heads in on the streets? Please, let this happen.

Thats not an option since thats not "replacing" her. He would be a write in candidate not the Democratic candidate.
Ya he /could/ still win but not likely.
I can only imagine the shear level of panic thats going on now at the DNC.

Trump isn't an idiot if he says ANYTHING about her today the (((media))) will raise a storm about "how dare he disgrace muh 9/11 with baseless attacks" etc.
He'll wait a day or two and mention how she's pretty sick and hopes she gets better.

Checked, see pic related.

I'll just leave this here.

Fuck off leftypol.

I LOVE YOU BONGS, "YOU'RE MY FRIEND FOREVER"

Reported for obvious kike.

kek

I fantasize about smashing commie skulls with a bat almost daily. I dont care if some of you PR fags call me FBI or whatever, you know damn well most of us here want to get this shit done with.

I guess just exhaust all peaceful means first, but be very ready for when the time comes to crush commies skulls and make their traitorous blood flow.

Triple dubs confirm.

Commies can pic related

Your triple dubs say that a lot of panic is going on at the DNC right now.

(CHECKED)
I do too. It gives me meaning. Of course, I want to focus on the positive, but sometimes I want to let loose and hug the Reds until they are warm and fuzzy inside.

Our will is aligned with that of Kek.

Praise Kek!

She ruined the Beatles, I hope she suffer.

It will be soon!

Original article has been taken down, but here is a copy (Google cache ftw!):

archive.is/nescG

Truth be told, they'll probably only confirm her retiring from the race once they have a replacement.

If they can't find a replacement, they'll just try to push her on the American public anyway. A lot of them will still vote for her, regardless of her health and how fucking blatant the propaganda campaign is now that the "conspiracy theorists" turned out to not be "COO COO CRAZY".

being trolled was the best thing to happen to old ben

Who are you trying to kid? He'll wait a couple days then remark how her health is that she can't even stand on her own and she;s fainting, and then remark about not having strength for presidency.

I, for one, am glad Zyklon Ben is getting this exposure!

If this is true, they knew in advance she would drop dead soon.

Is there something bigger behind all of this?

It is not the voters who decide the election, but the people who produce the memes that do.

I want to see Zyklon Ben's drawing inspired by this.

You mean either "What does Trump's cock taste like?" or "How does Trump's cock taste?" you fucking illiterate.

Yeah. Kaine at least for the moment appears to be the real man at the wheel of this cartel.

Plan was for her to get into office and then pass away within a few months. Leaving him able to serve three terms TR-Style.

Ya

We are making the jump off the internet and in to national conservative talk radio.

Once he stopped fighting back and began to revel in it, his fortunes changed.

Ole Benny went from hopelessly bluepilled lolberg to being solidly on the Trump train. Im proud of him and wish him the best in his work1

We need more info on Kaine. Hillary must have made a lot of deals to get her shot at the oval office, but any controlled candidate will always pick a controlled VP. Since the DNC likely knew Hillary was a walking corpse, they must have a plan for Kaine.

Is CNN on suicide watch? I haven't been home, how are the media taking it?

(checked)

I agree. Ol' Benny Boy just needed that extra push.

Dubs confirm.

I think there is a likely hood of 1 out of 2 possibilities that is occurring with this.

1. (((they))) have a replacement, or some kikery up their sleeve for this.

2. different various MSM is going kamikaze on their careers in exchange for trying to create a happening overload and confusion with multiple articles spouting different things, meanwhile kikes do their kike things while rubbing their hands together feverishly.

In which order?

You can't write in candidates who didn't run as write-ins in the primary in California. Kaine can't win.

don't forget

Bernie is a bought career politician, team player Democrat, just like all of them, bitch boys just saw and believed because they listen to rhetoric rather than investigate voting records.

The switch isn't going to happen anyway. It's too late. Trump is inevitable, the Lich cannot hold it's form and is returning to the grave. It will take the party with it.

The one thing that we cannot afford to think is that things have fallen out of their control. We still have zero power. Any mistakes are on them.

He can do both.

Not being known is a perk when most people hate all the known candidates. It worked for Obama.

Holy crap, she's a fucking trainwreck.

Power is a slippery thing.

The happenings just keep coming lads. Is it even possible for the DNC to drop Hillary at this point?

Trips confirm. I even read it in Trump's voice.

Can you imagine the salt?
What are we going to do after he's elected though?

I almost feel sorry for her.

If she wasn't such an evil witch.

Should be more concerned about memeing Trump into the presidency and making America great again than staring one evil goat to death.

Kaine was the DNC chair who quit to make room for Wasserman-Schulz. So when Obongo won the nomination in 2008, the deal was that Hillary's friend Wasserman-Schulz could run the party and ensure Hillary became the next nominee in exchange for Kaine getting to be VP.

slaughter the lefties. leave none alive

Post your favorite purging music

See this back and forth up in the thread

I say there is no chance but some anons point out there is still a slim chance they could put up some fights. slim.

They don't want to admit that Bill gave her Super Aids.

Hold his feet to the fire every time he's not one degree away from Hitler. (PBUH)

Heh, he REALLY wants her dead ASAP.

I don't even think Trump will be a good president. Not even American. I think you guys are fucked. Just fucked a bit less with Trump.

But holy shit is this going to be entertaining.

oh snap.

Dubs confirm.

After you've married user.

Trump is the only candidate in recent memory that might actually have the balls to audit the Federal Reserve. If we can get rid of the Fed, most of our problems disappear overnight.

THEY'RE HERE.

Their window of opportunity has already closed. What's left is them trying to damage control as much as possible while news articles are more openly admitting and getting laughed at for it that a rag-tag team of autists poses the greatest threat to (((their))) political power out of anything in the entire world.

defeatism isn't going to get you anywhere. Only winning.

Clinton will never make it to the loo ever again

I'm not the kind of guy that goes around doing indiscriminate slaughter but oh well. You do what you gotta do.

Is the catalog frozen?

youtu.be/7QjhLTBE4Vw

Mortal Kombat parody

Trust in chaos user. We will always have Putin sensi to nuke us back to day of the rope.

How many hours a day is this bitch awake? Six? And she has as many rallies in a week as Trump has in a day?

Public redpills. Everyone you meet, EVERY topic. Do not fucking hold back on anything except explicitly naming the jew. Not until that’s on the national stage.

The conversation is about college: “Hey, did you know that a group of marxists have been in charge of writing the curriculum for the last few decades?”
The conversation is about immigration: “Hey, did you know that the Swedes are a genetic minority in their own country now?”
The conversation is about war: “Hey, did you know that the US policy of interventionism was created out of thin air after WWII and that our founders didn’t want us in any wars unless we were attacked?”

Yeah, that's probably why he won't mention the Fed again until hes in a bunker under the White House.

probably fake and gay but,

she thought she could make it, it was just one time. no, not the election, one last romp with bill, for old times sake, as a congratulations for being picked by the establishment. she never thought it would turn out like this. everything went downhill so fast. first the blackouts, then the memory loss, now she couldn't even stand properly. she just had to hang on a bit longer… but then it happened. on the worst day, her legs finally stopped working. and much like the towers 15 years ago, she fell for all the world to see. they would have to do something else, find some way to take the presidency away from trump. but this time she took her last tumble. two weeks later, hillary clinton died of grids.

and that was how donald trump won with 88% of americas votes.
PRAISE BE

if hillary actually dies from top kek memeing we must make a church of KEK.

Shit boys, we've memed too hard, we don't want her to drop out yet, it's too early they could actually have a chance with another candidate, come on Hilary keep pretending everything is fine right up to November.

No they couldn't.

If she drops out the Dems are done for

IT WAS ME GOYIM
IT WAS ME, ALL ALONG, GOYIM
IT WAS ALL PLANNED FROM THE BEGINNING
I CAUGHT THE YOUTH VOTE WHILE SHE GOT ME ALL THE UPPER CLASS GOYIM VOTE

FIRST
HAPPY MERCHANT
PRESIDENT

AND THE LAST ONE FOR YOU BECAUSE I WILL PUT THE ENTIRE COUNTRY AGAINST YOU AS I PREPARE FOR THE JEWISH TAKEOVER

IT'S OVER GOYIM, YOU LOST

I see it all so clearly now……..
It's a trap!
Hillary will pull out of the race guaranteeing a Trump victory.
The chimpouts commence.
The chimpouts increase in ferocity
Several RWDS-tier groups spring into action
Obama, who has done NOTHING about the chimpouts, cracks down hard on the white resistance
Sends in militarised police and DHS squads
False flag with "white resistance" killing cops or DHS officers
This is somehow different to BLM killing cops
Obama does a press conference
We Martial Law Nao
Election cancelled
Obama gives himself emergency powers
OBAMA 2017
Trump supporters rounded up and sent to FEMA camps

This is the greatest election in US history, not just because it's the most interesting but also because it helped more than any other reveal the deep seeded lies of the mass media and how news outlets are not to be trusted. Hopefully more people start thinking for themselves after this election instead of getting anything from the lugenpresse. But the press has already caused irreversible damage to their repetition this election cycle, the whole she fine to > she just tripped to > she got heatstroke to > she has a deadly infectious disease that regularly kills elderly people all in the span of the same day where back then they were just damage control over the span of weeks or months has got to be the most funny and pathetic thing I've seen. If anyone after this still believes in the media, consider them beyond all manners of retardation and stupidity. They will be dubbed, "he/she trusts the media!" and mocked in the worst ways possible.

Isn't this is what that hand autist tried memeing

holy fuck it worked

Actually Cernovich calls anyone from the MSM a hoaxer. He wasn't using hoax in the traditional sense of the word. Most likely he used hoax as in any lying MSM reporter.

discrimination is the name of the game lad

DIG UP ALL THE DIRT YOU CAN ON TIM KAINE, THIS COULD HAVE BEEN THE PLAN ALL ALONG

his name is Kaine.. like Cain and Able

Her schedule probably does look exhausting to all the fat broads that write for Huffpo.

isn't he a cheese cuck

that should be more than enough to disqualify him

No one is going to chimp for Hillery.
Obama ya. But not Hillery. No one really likes her. Blacks could give to shits about her. And pajama boy nue-males cant riot. They can only blog about it.

Checked.

Synchronicity is a dangerous thing. By its very nature, it is unpredictable as predictions require causality.

Uh it definitely won't be bernie guys, they threatened physical harm on his wife unless he backed down and he did it

I mean that sure would be something if he got a chance to unleash all of rage though

Pneumonia, seems likely since she was wearing anti-seizure glasses and appeared to have a seizure…. MSM LOL

Yeh it is time to devote some resources to the Kaine dig, she's not officially out yet so don't lose too much focus on her.

This election comes down to 2 things and 2 things only.

The utter distruction and displacement of american values and customs at the hands of (((foreign powers))) and mudshits that will rape your women and daughters while beheading the husbands and fathers while a dystopian telly tubby jingle plays

Or the preservation and salvation of american values and customs and ridding the west of the trojan horse threat that is the mudslimes coming over invading and trying to destabilize local populations. And ultimately, the last fight for the west to thrive and exist. If america stands to inevitably go nationalist and make the country great again, the mostly the rest of the west will follow and form a new axis.

What's his name? Add it to the list now.

He belongs to the Politician Party.

Don't forget the manifestation that brought these events into motion

PRAISE KEK

MOUNTAINS OF SKULLS
OCEANS OF BLOOD
BLOOD FOR THE FUCKING BLOOD GOD

twitter.com/AFP/status/775157541001056256

She gets weekends off and hasn't held a serious press conference in over a year.

I wish I had her job

I thought I heard on the news that Hillary is taking Coumadin.

This is usually prescribed for heart atrial fibrillation which be also cause those coughing fits.

Another use could be for the head injury she got some years ago ,that may have caused cranial hemorrhaging so this medicine would stop the clotting

The thing is that Coumadin is always very carefully prescribed with a lot of consideration because it is a very effective and dangerous blood thinner.

If a patient knocks their head or gets a bruise they would have to go to the hospital immediately as there is a strong chance they will have a stroke.

If shillary is taking that blood thinner, we are not being told everything.

She either has a cardiac problem or a head bleed that we're not being told about.

t. med fag

Congress declares martial law. Not the executive.

LIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Coumadin, AKA Warfarin, is an anti-coagulant with many uses. Mostly used for blood clot prevention. Common medication after a stroke.

My autistic countrymen came through for once. I might even read the thread!

Maybe you haven't noticed, but the Executive Branch has done a lot of things only the Legislative Branch has power to do.

We're not voting on the president.

We're voting for the electoral college, and they can technically vote for whoever they want.

This is an incredible idea, why I haven't I seen this on here before, if I a few anons went to some of her events with those high powered strobe flashlights the police often have we could have a live on air seizure (for the third time I guess). It would be wonderful.

Check'd and kek'd

trips signify this as a masterpiece

ITS AWWWWRIGHT

this is now a dance thread.
hillary's gonna die.
trump unopposed
also check em

Because he's the only possible choice. They couldn't get anybody else on the ballot in time and even if they could, with the election two months away there's not enough time for them to promote a completely new candidate.

That sure doesn't make her look fragile at all. If they came out and said she has Parkinson's and 50 brain tumors it wouldn't even make it worse at this point.

Lad don't tell them that, you're giving away the family secrets.

Try 88 friend

Oh fuck I could so purge to this
Imagine groups of us loading up into trucks and vans armed to the teeth and just locking and loading

I hear those 88 tumors are of 14 different varieties, can confirm?

well there's this

Absolutely

And none of them are benien

Do you peel in charghe?

Independently tested by 1,933 different physicians.

No need to be so edgy, user.

Oh, yes, I heard the released their report on the 20th of April.

Sadly one of them died shortly following on the 30th.

polite sage for autistic shitposting

True, but half the states have laws to punish and/or invalidate electoral votes that go against the states' popular votes.

This will be my RWDS commie crushing soundtrack. Anytime the first solo kicks in, images of me cracking commie skulls with a bat flow through my head making me feel comfy.

Commie blood is gonna flow like these digits are flowing right now.

So, how does everyone like the new body double?

When do we start officially memeing the great purge into existence?

I've wanted the great purge for so long now

We are. France is on the verge of civil war.

Fuck ya guys, fuck ya.

this'll work

What sort of idiot respects Johnson? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Enquirer has broken big political stories before, so this may very well be accurate.

I posted mine here

Ignore his fagtastic theatrics. I'd purge with a Biker Cavalry RWDS to this.

Don't forget goys, King Obongero Baracongo still has martial law at his claws.

We've posted about it before , not enough though

Let's just hope we're not up against necromancers.

Ace

I wish the cripple was still here to blame for this.

Don’t forget that if he tries, the military will coup him, shoot up the White House, and hang him from the Washington Monument.

THE US ELECTIONS HAVE NEVER BEEN SUSPENDED, EVEN DURING THE CIVIL WAR.

that's not how you get dubs.
this is

I mean serious concerted memery
Like on the level of Hillicunt shitting herself on live tv

You have been forsaken.

Fuck I used to love that game. Best Contra game, by far!

I'm not going to beat around the bush or sugarcoat it. You are an idiot, plain and simple.

Tell me, does that tinfoil hat restrict bloodflow to your brain?

BETTER THAN THE PAUL MCCARTNEY FAKE

user, it's already been meme'd

LAD

Pretty much.

It's a shill. Ignore it.

CONFIRMED ONTO SOMETHING

You can't talk about that, user. Anyone who believes James Paul McCartney was replaced is CLEARLY crazy!

I want the MSM to be so scared shitless by our very real intention to purge that they start talking about it

"Right wing extremists are talking about "purging" everyone they dislike, including the LGBTQ community, (((undocumented))) migrants, feminists, wah wah wah"

This is now a dance thread

youtube.com/watch?v=OQ4RUDpKvM4#t=2m32s

youtube.com/watch?v=_YeuFzihMJA

youtube.com/watch?v=FgmhfSuDybA

checkem

Thank you for correcting the record

You think Obama hanging from a lamp post near the white house would be an image that would surpass even the image from when the soldiers are all pushing the flagpole?

Do you guys know what would be hilarious?

If Trump tells the nigger that he's fired during the inauguration.

Fucking FIRE dude

would be a framed picture in every home

So in other words, this?

May Kek bless Trump! HAIL KEK! TOP KEK! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

MDE WORLD PEACE FRIDAY NIGHTS AT 12:15 EST

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

With Shillary vs Donald Jew Trump one had to be taken out to keep the degenerate masses from going for a third party.

GTFO you lolberg, no one here likes that cuck Johnstein

Shit like this, being afraid of what someone is gonna do when they're already fucking you over anyway, is encouraged to keep people frightened and apathetic. Before this the talk was of Hillary's inevitability and now look at her campaign. Or Trump was gonna be assassinated any second and he's still breathing.

KEK confirms that Michael Obama does indeed have a penis.

Reported and filtered :^)

THATS OUR GIRL!

i have literally been waiting since the day he announced he was running for him to say this. i will never have a more satisfying and fulfilling orgasm in my life than when he finally gets on live tv, and says the one thing that he is known for saying to king nigger
my dick is diamonds.

fancy a bit of ultraviolence lads?

You know, I thought it was unlikely that he would say it but the way King Nigger has been bashing Trump non-stop it's getting more likely every day.

when trump wins and the rwds roam the streets, some of you should totally do this.

(digits)

why cant they pick Bernie? legitimately not trying to be a smart ass or bust your balls but is there some sort of rule about it?

youtube.com/watch?v=yXamGOxsyaU#t=4m30s

Drudge getting in on the game. We must meme even deeper.

Anyone?

Also will
Be allowed when it comes to captured girls who seem to be too valuable to execute deport or imprison?

Or is that going to be forbidden?
Because it sure would be great to stick it to those stacies once we are in charge

I personally won't deny your war booty, user. I plan on some of it myself. ;^)

it better be

Dear sweet lord, user, is that actually from some kind of pro Hillary book? Please tell me its not

I think you need a stake through the heart to actually kill her

I never thought so much would happen on 9/11 today.

Can 9/11 be Kek's day of holiday?

>sticking your dick in a mud woman
>first year of our lord
ISHYGDDT

self check

If you think about it, 9/11 was the first DUBS

what's the harm if you aren't marrying one or having kids? it's just a hole user. also sick dubs

9/11 is the 255th day of the leap year, so he may be appreciating the double dubs

Wolf Blitzer was on the air pretty much tearing up over it.

thanks, but it's a matter of self respect, i mean you wouldn't use the same justification to fuck a dog would you? why use it fuck an inhuman colored bitch?

Checked.
Some all of these feminists need a dick inside of them.

the men deserve it
the goal is not to be moral, but to demoralize your enemy and win

Fuck em. To the victor goes the spoils.

==JUST=
BLITZ
MY
SHIT
UP
FAM

SOILED IT

I see your point, I just want to stick it to mud people the same way they have to us and enjoy myself do it. I don't see it as lowering myself, I see it as lowering their women to being nothing more than a thinking fleshlight.

Pretty much.

"The best solution to female psychosis is pregnancy" - Mark Twain

So when will molyneux go full force natsoc?

(checked)
(self check)
(checked)

What a wise man he was.

>fucking nogs and wogs
>dicking a libshit
that's how bill clinton got aids user
nice dubs

>shit-people
>spoils
user i get where you're coming from but my god man, have some decency

public bukkake stocks
all the fun and no chance of some fucked of disease

>public bukkake stocks
I like the way you think

Lugenpresse shills coming in T - minus

THIS IS NOW A FUCKING DANCE THREAD

youtube.com/watch?v=PMgUXvZR05k#t=2m31s

youtube.com/watch?v=_c357IEWLmw#t=2m48s

youtube.com/watch?v=R3XY67Ra88U

(Checked)

Post yfw day of the rope

So instead of war booty should we cordon off major leftist cities for SJW/nigger/kike/spic/chink gladiatorial fights?

>public bukkake stocks
Good enough.

Nice dubs.

IT NEVER FUCKING STOPS DOES IT?

Not going to lie, I can't hate Blitzler.
Granted, he is a disgusting person at heart, but my god does he just continue cucking on even after he's been torn to bits.

That takes stamina, especially after being pissed all over by Norman Finkelstein during a Israel v. Palestine debate.

Systematic raping is absolutely pure degeneracy.

The first one is well made. The second one is meh. The third one is babbys first Photoshop Cs2. The fifth one is glorious, love the shadow work under the hat.

Thank you, Kek has blessed me as he has blessed us with this victory.

I wanna rape some leftist white girls
Girls who are fine in every way other than their leftism
Girls who normally would mock us and tell us we are nothing, except when they have a gun pointed at them and our kingdom's rising, their world is dying, in the blink of an eye

You're killing me, man.
This "moral identification with the enemy" shit has to stop.

DESTROY THEM

My man

Chevcked.