Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerebral_venous_sinus_thrombosis#Notable_cases
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17243
archive.is/w3Aq5
archive.is/G0SE5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that codeword for jew nose?

It's Ogre.

Ahhahahahahah based assange is going to release 100k pages of documents this week

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerebral_venous_sinus_thrombosis#Notable_cases

shillary is over

The golden age of Trump has begun.

PANTS OF SHIT

It's surprising this sort of thing doesn't happen more often, considering the wrinkly cadavers that get wheeled out to rule the world

LET'S TAP LET'S TAP FUTURE TAPPING GAME OH YEAH NOW

She's really going to seize those debates isn't she guys?

I've often wondered about that myself, came to the conclusion that there is health care and then there is Health Care.

Damn. That explains the green shit. What a way to go.

Could they pull a wildcard and swap her with Bernie? Is that possible now?

Nope.

This is the death of their campaign. Trump just won.

All we need to do is keep pushing until she's gone.

It means she has regular blood clots in her brain.

PANTS OF SHIT=

Some places already started the early voting, such as NC.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

People already knew she had a blood clot. It is public knowledge.

meme majik

Normies don't know jack shit. All they here is "WIKILEAKS EMAIL CONFIRMS CLINTON BLOODCLOT" and assume it means this event was a bloodclot.

"kek"

Oj weh, I guess it's all ogre

holy shit why

WE FUCKING KILLED 'ER BOYS

Because everyone assumed that you would never willing run a dying old woman as your candidate.

Absentee ballots, military voting, etc. It's normal in every election.
It's to ensure that even if you are out of the country or unable to make it on election day, you can still vote.

Niggers and spics have higher time preference so you want to have a long window available for your campaign workers to register and fill out the ballots for as many of them as possible.

WEW

Holy shit that video.

I suppose it is fitting that they are already driving her around in a hearse

If she strokes out by the end of the day, this is the craziest 9/11 since 9/11.

Can we kill her with a ghost of 9/11 meme by the end of the day?

So what happened today might indeed be a hemorrhagic stroke? I want to see if her face is all distorted now.

We can't quit now. We need to keep the memes going until she is dead.

BEST 9/11 SINCE 9/11

HOLY SHIT
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17243

(warning, webm is loud)

when the hell did that happen? I must have missed that

During the DNC there were some riots outside from extremely pissed off bernouts.

was this clot or condition in the leaked email known about before?

calling people degenerates isn't a meme.

Yes, it happened almost four years ago but was mostly covered in tabloids and FOX.

got to give them credit, they hold to their narratives even years past the event

ANTISLIDE

and Wikileak
archive.is/w3Aq5

Is that why they stopped by Chelsea's apt today, to tell her the real Hillary died and they brought in a body double?

That's incredible.

Memes are the new reality.

REQUESTED STICKY

Tweet archived
archive.is/G0SE5

clintons brain has no blood

She's literally dying by a disease called Trump Boss Is.

PEE PEE POO POO
SHE WON'T MAKE IT TO THE LOO

If they had a viable double, she'd have been on the campaign trail the entire time. Hillary has no problem sloughing off the dirty work to others even if her pride demands she win. Even if you want to approach it from a puppetry angle, it would have simply been better to natural cause her whenever the double came online. A fake would have had a better shot at succeeding if she had been inserted at the start of the campaign.

Hillary hid the seriousness of her issues as best she could and her backers were fine with whoever won in the end…until Trump came in. They got caught with their pants down, no candidates they could run against a winner and no replacement for their witch.

You bet it is, this is why they had to send the body double out immediately and now the cunt is "leaving the spotlight for 5 days", instead of just pumping her full of drugs and pretend all is fine like usual.
We will likely never see Cunton in public again

haha Hillary is old and clearly fucked up physically, SHE ISN'T GOING TO GET BETTER. Hillary is on a bobsled heading straight to hell.

Alternatively:

Sign US Trump Boss Is

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

They're past the deadlines to change the candidate in 29 states, with a few more coming up this week.

It's pretty much Hillary or nothing.

Winning.

Now I'm thinking if we should focus our memes on Kaine or whoever they're gonna have step, since Clinton is probably either gonna die or resign before the polls.

I suspect if it happened most states would agree to let a new candidate run

She's gonna keep on fighting until someone kills her.

I hope Hillary didn't enter this election knowing she was mortally ill.
That would be grossly immoral and should disqualify from the presidency from an ethical standpoint.

That isn't the issue here, the problem would be that if they did have a new candidate, pretty much none of the ballots would have the new guy's name on them,

its a ctr shill tactic, same as calling someone a racist.

When Holla Forums tier people use it, it is a direct expression of fact.
referring to the subject being a cause of societal breakdown or degredation.

They sling it around in its Trotsky-esk form.

don't get too excited.

They have past the threshold, it's her or nothing on the dem side.
meme clinton into cardiac failure, this is the appropriate course of action.

Ameriga is serving a full buffet of crazy shit this year.

Are you sure this isn't some Holla Forumsack LARPing as a twitter retard?
Because that seems pretty overboard.

I'm pretty sure that Deborah is actually making fun of the left.

Maybe this is their plan? Put up Hillary and have her soak up all the attacks over her corruption, then have her die and put up a fresh face that noone is gonna have time to scrutinize?

Dance party, because we aren't going to shit ourselves.

This is the best 9/11 ever.

Oh, you.

Third best. 1683 and 1973 take first and second, respectively.

That would be one bumblefuck retarded plan, because suddenly switching candidates this close to the election without any time to campaign pretty much hands Trump the win on a golden plate

Yeah, but Hillary is so crooked that having her run also hands Trump the win on a golden plate.

that's exactly why he chose this election to run, when he has been planning this since the 80's

He actually did run once before, but dropped out soon. I think it was the 2000 election.

Tell me a tale.

It’s not about agreement. They’d still have to go through the courts in all those states.

9/11/1683 was the battle of Vienna and the start of the Muslim advance into Europe being driven back.
9/11/1973 was the day of the Chilean military coup against the Marxist government.
Kebabs and reds getting BTFO, is always worth celebrating.

Yeah, he was Reform Party.

tfw I had a fling with a cossack chick in Donbass
tfw sent home because od a die down in fighting

I actually remember making a thread on Krautchan during the romney obama election asking what people would think if he would run.
Everyone waved it away.
Trump really struck at the height of distrust for the media, the internet, disgust with globalism, etc.

Even if he lost, people would talk about this election forever.

test

In what way? She had this years ago. Her campaign is only over if she collapses on live TV or in some other unquestionable venue like a rally (lol, she won’t be doing many more of those) or during a debate (I still want to see Trump rush over and try to save her life).

Very nice.

reminded me of a dubsman fight scene

that was when the battle started. the actual route of Ottoman forces was the next day.

**rout

Or say how much energy shes lacking.

posting a fetal alcohol syndrome trap on Holla Forums

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

also,

Sign Trump! US Is Boss!

Did anybody else read that as anus trombosis?

This universe has a main author and he has a sense of humor, irony and likes riddles.

Not true. As we can see she had great potential energy which was transferred as kinetic energy into the floor.

this just keeps stacking up getting worse for every day

Gravity is not counted as potential energy isn't it?

The distance from the surface of a gravitational body is what gives the potential, dingus.

All the fed drones who rush in to block the cameras lol

This has ought to be the single most interesting election in US history.

I'm not even sure how history will remember this.

All because she fell and hit her head? I don't think so. There's more to it than that. There's god(s) at work here.

What the fuck did I just watch?

The worst part is the song will get stuck in your head.

But that literally happened today.

Also, why do we have to do fucking 24 hour captchas every 8 hours now? Third time today.

No, because we're not dyslexic

BUMP