United 93 was shot down

Lots if 9/11 talk but nobody posting the great United 93 coverup? Hollywood even went so far as to make a movie which plays along with the farce that these passengers were heroes who crashed a plane with no survivors. The plot holes are too big for me, and im a big guy.
911research.wtc7.net/planes/analysis/flight93/
archive.is/YItX

Post your united 93 images and data here about how we actually shot down the plane.

Everybody too busy making redditfaggot duplicate shillary threads about how sick she is?

Bump.

Haha sageing my own thread. I need a drink.

I have been adding to and bumping the 911 threads all day now.
Post some shit anons.

They didn't fly so good

I don't buy any of the "inside job" memes and believe that shitskins where responsible.

now, I do 100% buy that 93 was shot down and was covered up

Make it a bleach. Neat, and on the rocks.

If shitskins = juice then I concur

I don't either. I believe, based on all evidence I've seen, that it was orchestrated by Saudi and Israeli governmental agencies, and the US govt simply allowed it to happen for a multitude of reasons.

He meant that he accidentally saged his own thread you fucking retard.

How could anyone think otherwise? I said sageing my own thread. Thanks for explaining language to that faggot for me.

Sorry dumb redditfaggot for monopolizing all of the dead shillary spam with my single thread.

I believe there is a middle ground, as a lot of inside job theories lean more towards us knowing a lot of information that only becomes relevant in hindsight. America is always under threat by bad guys, foreign and domestic alike. But thank you for lending your voice. United 93 is the king of recent shit that they want to be overshadowed and memory holed.

DRINKS FOR ME

I look at flight 93 this way.

If it were shot down, there would be more debris. Look at MH17, a high altitude breakup tends to scatter pieces everywhere. The plane had to have hit the ground in as compact a package as possible to have made the tiny debris spread it did.

What extensive report is valid showing lack of debris? Everything related to the site and surrounding areas was shut down. This includes all the aerial data that was scrubbed. Post some relevant data for discussion or suck a dick.

Do you know how to create logical discussions? This isn't Facebook.

Don't worry, they had some big goys on board

Sailor Jerry is shit rum and only shit people or niggers too stupid to know better drink it. Anyone who drinks that shit doesn't know what good rum is and probably has a mother who regrets not aborting them. Seriously, you just exposed yourself as a nigger that doesn't know any better.

flight 93 probably never existed and thats why no debris was recovered on sight, or spread across miles like if it had been shot down.

What if The Dark Plane Rises was actually even more complex than anyone ever imagined.
Holy shit Nolan what did you actually create.

You sound like a hipster faggot who cares what beer people choose to consume. Im mixing it with soda. Had it been something you consider good, you would have complained im mixing it. Kill yourself.

Flight 93 was shot down, and most people agree it was the correct call. If the government admitted that it was downed, then it is exposing itself to massive liability from wrongful death lawsuits.

this is what a thought out shill post looks like. israel did 9/11. controlled demolitions.

Of course it was correct. How is lying to the public ok? We already have laws governing liability for attacks. Any family choosing to be complicit in the lies is a piece of shit. Lawsuits are easily dismissed and using that as a reason to deceive every citizen just spits in the face of what our nation stands for.

This thread is about united 93 being shot down. Yes jews are responsible overall but don't derail my thread faggot.

I WANT OUT

Bump