Hillary Clinton has pneumonia

'Hillary Clinton has pneumonia and has been advised to rest, the Democratic presidential nominee’s doctor said on Sunday, after Clinton abruptly left the 9/11 memorial ceremony in downtown Manhattan because, her campaign initially said, she “felt overheated”.

Clinton and Trump join families of 9/11 victims at 'place of reverence'
Read more
“Secretary Clinton has been experiencing a cough related to allergies,” Dr Lisa R Bardack said in a statement. “On Friday, during follow up evaluation of her prolonged cough, she was diagnosed with pneumonia. She was put on antibiotics, and advised to rest and modify her schedule.'

web.archive.org/web/20160911213403/https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/11/hillary-clinton-leaves-911-ceremony-after-feeling-overheated

(don't use this link, but is original) theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/11/hillary-clinton-leaves-911-ceremony-after-feeling-overheated

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/H01Dk
thepoliticalinsider.com/hiv-aids-clinton-scandal-revealed-this-could-end-of-hillary-clintons-campaign/
twitter.com/danmericaCNN/status/775080497508708352/photo/1
aplaceformom.com/senior-care-resources/articles/pneumonia-in-the-elderly
videogameseizures.wordpress.com/2012/03/11/life-with-zeiss-z1-f133-protective-lenses/
archive.is/SNVuD
web.archive.org/save/https://videogameseizures.wordpress.com/2012/03/11/life-with-zeiss-z1-f133-protective-lenses/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17243
archive.is/BIYh2
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2355241
twitter.com/2tonsofFreedom2/status/775155390619070464
ice-epilepsy.org/photosensitivity-as-a-seizure-trigger.html
stabenow.senate.gov/
conservativedailypost.com/breaking-abc-news-new-york-just-confirmed-hillary-dead-at-local-hospital/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Its fine guys, its just a little..eh…pneumonia! Yeah!

And just as she previously stated she just gets allergies when she thinks of trump! That's completely scientifically possible! Steadfast!

Pneumocystis pneumonia (PCP) is a serious infection that causes inflammation and fluid buildup in the lungs. It is caused by a fungus called Pneumocystis jiroveci. Likely spread through the air, this fungus is very common. Most people are exposed to it by age 3 or 4. A healthy immune system can easily control it. But it causes a type of pneumonia in people with weakened immune systems, such as those with HIV/AIDS. This is why it's called an opportunistic infection. Although it's rare, PCP can affect other parts of the body, including the lymph nodes, liver, and bone marrow.

archive.fo/H01Dk

Now she cant do the debates since she is sick, and you cant expect a harmless old lady to force herself onto that stage with that deplorable nazi right :^)

sarcasm you autists

thepoliticalinsider.com/hiv-aids-clinton-scandal-revealed-this-could-end-of-hillary-clintons-campaign/

Seems credible.

It's that that triggered me. lurk moar you gay nigger.

DEAR LEADER CONFIRMED POZZED

ooooohhhh, hey ther CTR, is this too close to the bone, are we actually touching the truth?

are you getting paid to Streisand this? keep saying she don't have AIDS/HIV 'bro'

Oh fuck some pepeposters were trying to meme her getting this right when she coughed up the mystery green blobs.
THE FROG IN THE THROAT STRIKES AGAIN

Isn't it a bit suspicious that she got so sick now that she is running for president?

Impossible, I just saw her opening some pickles like a boss.

CNN's twatter just admitted it too.

It's ogre.

Do you realise how many elderly people die from pneumonia?

twitter.com/danmericaCNN/status/775080497508708352/photo/1

Cnn Confirming she was diagnosed on Friday

DID you say DIE?!!!

Hell Yeah!!!

Are you suggesting that a frog pissed and shit down her throat into her lungs?

The Guardian is a Soros sponsored propaganda rag. Never trust their shit.

Isn't that shit deadly at her age?
Shouldn't she be hospitalized?

KEK.

Is this why she was coughing up that green shit?

Will she be ready for Sept 26 (first debate)?

this is actually a really great cover. it explains aways the throat frogs, gives a serious enough explanation for her passing out but isn't so serious that it it's not permanent. also goves them an excuse to take her out of the campaign for a week or two to "recover", just in time for the first debate.

but do they wan to take her out of the campaign for an extended period? no. that will give trump free reign - you would expect to see apole reversal with only one candidate visible. and by the time the first debate comes around is only a month and a half until the election, perhaps not enough time for sick hillary to turn around any poll slump

cnn looks like a commercial for life alert. Praise to kek. If they are now admitting to pneumonia , we know it is much much worse.

Hell yeah!!!

Wasn't this sort of a situation with romnney where he kind of disapeared near the end of the election?

aplaceformom.com/senior-care-resources/articles/pneumonia-in-the-elderly

PRAISE KEK

Fuck yo couch nigga

That still doesn't explain the seizures or today's stroke at all. Virii and Bacteria that cause Pneumonia cannot pass the blood-brain barrier and before they damage any vessel in the brain she'd be dead by lung failure way ahead.

Praise Kek

Pneumonia is a symptom, not a disease. Pneumonia and Parkinson's are commonly linked.

Who fucking coughs like that from allergies?

I'm willing to bet that she'll "beat" this "pneumonia" in record time to show how great her health is. Truly hillary is a modern wonder woman.

u fukin wot m8?

or do they include 20-70 as adults and 70-100 as elderly?

Pneumonia can cause dehydration, which is a proximate cause of low blood pressure, which of course can lead to fainting spells.

She's fucking dying.

Guys, Clinton isn't sick. She's not dead.

She's actually very stupid. See, what she was quite clearly doing as a phrase we call "locking ones knees". It's the number one leading cause of young privates in the Army keeling over. You feel completely fine, and then bam, you're on the ground with your face dug into the dirt. The impact is enough to jolt you back to consciousness, but if someone catches you, you're going to be deprived of that.

Essentially, this video demonstrates that Clinton is unfit to serve as the president of the united states. How can we call someone the command in chief if they're unable to stand in line with even the lowest ranking members of the US armed forces?

If we meme that Clinton locked her knees, even the couple of military stragglers who still favor her over Trump will give up in disgust, and she'll be ridiculed openly in the possible event of her being rigged into the victory seat.

No one. It's complete bullshit. People with allergies have a dry cough or a runny nose (not green, just mucus). You can hear ropes of phlegm behind her coughing.

She literally collapsed and had to be dragged by 3-4 people into a van.

The article is elaborating on elderly pneumonia so I'm guessing maybe 50-80

This guy is right, we all know it's actually AIDS

Makes more sense, I doubt very many under 40 die of it.

but still, this makes me moist.

That dude with the hand meme did it.

That's about as serious as it gets outside of cancer, heart disease or physical trauma.

Pneumonia patients belong in hospital beds.

this is wrong because you regain the blood flow after 30 or so seconds of walking, she fell over after she walked towards her car. If she had fell over while standing there I would agree

‘‘Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew‘‘ lads.

Quick, someone edit Hillary's campaign logo to resemble an arrow piercing her two lungs.

She needs to last a little less than 2 months. If she could croak the day after election night, it would be perfect.

How pathetic are these fucks?

Dehydration wouldn't be so much of a problem but the fact is, the doctor may be saying the truth.

She does have Pneumonia. And she might have many more diseases, if indeed she had AIDS. Advanced AIDS, no more immune system, she's become a free whorehouse for pathogens.

I've had pneumonia like 3 times in my life, its never been that bad. Just take the medicine once a day and don't strain yourself is the doctors orders as I recall. That said, I'm not now or was I back then a 70 year old mess, so who knows.

The same bitch that was having a side conversation with her aides while they were reading off the names of the victims?

Yah no Hillary obviously gives no shits about 9/11 other than for political furtherance, she didn't lose jack shit in 9/11, Trump on the other hand lost life long friends and a permanent wound on the city he pretty much helped mold into what it is today, you didn't see him passing out, or discussing strategy with his aides, he stood there with reverance and respect to those who died

It's pretty much the same for a 67 year old woman. Take some meds, don't strain yourself. If - and this is the big thing - if there aren't other medical problems involved.

Look how they grab her. She just started flopping like a fish, and then they pushed her into the car. She didn't walk there on her own.

There we have it. A perfect reason for her to miss most future public events and still run for office

Just going on anecdotal experience - most of the people I've known that have had it were middle-aged or elderly and it was a near death experience for all of them.

" Doctor says presidential nominee ‘became overheated and dehydrated’ "

So a presidential candidate who is has like 24/7 private doctors around her just spontaneously becomes dehydrated during a scheduled event. Sure.

So Hillary is obviously completely ((their)) puppet, pushing their agendas and lying all the time, but remember goyim, when she seems to be, and they say she's ill that's 100% legit and real. Remember goyim the the elections are real and THE RABBIS WERE RIGHT, IT'S G-D LIFTING DONALD TRUMP TO BE THE PRESIDENT. (Who else?)

All it took was this very public fainting spell to go from "There's nothing wrong with her! It's a right-wing conspiracy!" to "Yeah, well, she has pneumonia."

I believe them now every bit as much as I believed them before.

I'm beginning to wonder if Hillary was ever even originally sick or if our meming collectively made her so

Oh yes she is. The manner in which she went down was not normal. All the shit we have seen from her these past few weeks alone is not normal. She doesn't have pneumonia but she does have something worse.

TVA was the only good thing he did.

You're only proving the point mate.

Read the spoiler and meme with me.

We should spread this. The fact Hillary and the media seem to have a problem with the truth, and got mad at people for questioning her health, going as far to accuse people of sexism and all kinds of bullshit, is pretty damning.

Actually, the TVA over-extended Presidential authority, but that's not the point. We can call people who can't stand up "Commander in Chief". We put that guy in office 4 times.

No. I want to meme an even worse fate than that.

You claiming FDR wasn't Commander in Chief? WW2 begs to differ.

It's not just pneumonia. There is potentially massive evidence from the photos today that Hillary is indeed suffering from seizures. She's wearing ANTI-SEIZURE GLASSES.

All day in the bright sunlight, before and after her faint, Hillary was wearing these dark blue-tinted glasses. They are ANTI-SEIZURE GLASSES.

videogameseizures.wordpress.com/2012/03/11/life-with-zeiss-z1-f133-protective-lenses/

archive.is/SNVuD

web.archive.org/save/https://videogameseizures.wordpress.com/2012/03/11/life-with-zeiss-z1-f133-protective-lenses/

From the article:

HILLARY WOULD NEED TO WEAR THESE GLASSES BECAUSE SHE HAD TO SPEND SO LONG OUT IN PUBLIC, IN BRIGHT SUNLIGHT, WITH LOADS OF MEDIA.

On CNN at least they were still spouting that "Her docter's note from 1 year go says that she is COMPLETLY HEALTHY" shit not 5 minutes before they reported the fact that she had Pnemonia, had a pretty hardy laugh after that

Pneumonia is a big killer of the elderly.

Top kek. And they were one of the news people spouting the allergies line, ignoring the spitting in her glasses things, and acting like her falling down and so one were normal. Fuck these kikes.

Look up other threads, wikileaks confirmed she has brain blood clot

And yet FDR lied about his affliction to the public because he knew that wasn't true.

Is it 10?

So are we onto the anti-seizure glasses thing already? I've been looking on the other threads and can't see anyone picking up on it…

She was a brown girl too so let's throw in the ol' racism charge to boot.

This is true, though we all know she has worse that this. The issue of course is either she has had this infection and has kept it hidden from people and couldn't even be truthful about that. She let that little girl hug her knowing that she had an infectious disease instead of announcing it and keeping a low profile. She went to this event knowing she is sick and can spread it. We can paint her as being judgmentally impaired or being callous as fuck and not caring because people hate it when someone tries to make them sick.

IT IS ACTUALLY SINUS THROMBOSIS

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17243

I wonder if she was vaccinated then?

THIS

If she dies, do you think they'd have the body double debate?

I'm not arguing about if he was president, I'm saying he wasn't fit to be president. He was a terrible president that ruined this country. Clinton would do the exact same thing if she was elected.

Let's have a class on this:
Memes don't alter reality. They're not a physical manifestation. They're an abstraction. Memes cannot change something that is in the present tense. What they can do is change how people perceive things, which means altering how people are perceiving things that already happened. This in turn allows people to see future events differently than they would have before.

The logic is this: Roses are red, violets are blue. This is the idea, from the famous poem. It is the meme, the part everyone knows. But it is not true. Roses can be blue, pink, and so forth. Violets are most certainly not always blue. This doesn't matter: for a child who has never perceived these in real life, they just know the meme.

Memetics can be tailored, however, to reflect at different people in different way. You can spread multiple memes to target different demographics. This is much more effective than just having a singular one, because it grants a great chance of something negative being spread. Picture a bag with a white marble, which is the truth, whatever that is. Fill it with black marbles, and reach in. Only a few people will grab the white marble. But the more black marbles, the more alternative viewpoints, the harder it is to find the truth. In this case, the truth is what we're looking for. We don't know what it is - but we can make guesses. Clinton and her group want the truth covered up, so they're pouring in masses of black marbles. Which means we need to create our own ones - off-white, yellow, red, whatever. But the more of them there are, the more likely one gets drawn.

i see her in my dream 2 nights ago in my wardrobe, she's swollen, black and blue. i think her spirit passed on lads.

They'd try and cancel the debate first but they would honestly try and cry sexism if anyone says otherwise. The media would play along as well as all democrats and cuckservatives. It would be fucking crazy if they did.

RED ALERT
BLUE CHECKMARK REPORTING PIC RELATED

HABBENING STATUS: ITS

It's legit.
They must know that Trump has overwhelmingly more support than Hillary and decided to replae her.

No, fuck off. Your idea is terrible. It's better to make them regret choosing this excuse by pointing out all the flaws it has or pointing out that she was being reckless with her so called illness, forcing her hand yet again, or point out how this does not explain her months long issues with balance unless she has been sick that long which they are trying to dispute by saying it was only since Friday which by itself does not make sense. In the end, we should tear apart their current excuse until they switch again.

I refuse to get excited this early, but damn. That's certainly a thing.

You can't argue with liberals. They're creatures of emotion, not logic. The only way to win is to overwhelm them with information until they have a breakdown and expose themselves to everyone.

Oyy veyy I dropped my shekels

Replace her? With fucking what? Bernout?

Biden

Can they even do that? Hillary might eat them alive before she allows that to happen.

It's too late. The deadline to be on the ballots is pretty much over for almost all.

archive.is/BIYh2

oh look a frog made someone fall over and coins or metal fall out of a hole..

They will probably just get soneone to replace her on speaking engagements for the rest of the campaign. She'll still run, but they get her out of the public eye that way

it's over

We're not arguing with liberals. We're making them look like the inconsistent fools they are for everyone to see. Your idea is trash.

He changed it to say consider

This most likely which is bullshit.

I want to believe. However, her lust for power doesn't stop until she's dead.

I doubt he can face Trump in the debates. The Democrats are fucked.

Anyone know if this is Lisa Bardack with her?

I could only find these images of the Dr.

If her Dr is traveling with her that could be damning.

That's a guaranteed losing strategy.

Trump should use this against her by calling to reschedule the debate to a day that does not coincide with a sports event. Move the debate by a day or two and claim he is being compassionate.

That would be funny.

The Democrats have a lot of pull. I wouldn't be surprised if they can figure out a way to get someone in no matter what it takes.

Sanders doesn't seem likely, not at this point. He's out of the race for good at this point. Kaine may move in, seeing as he's already the VP candidate for her. I don't think he has the necessary charisma to manage it, though, and he lacks the "strong womyn" card to pull. He's just very bland. Of course, that might also be the most dangerous trait the opposition could have.

The alternative is Trump versus Johnson, and the libertarians certainly don't have the pull to manage that. It definitely would boost up libertarian numbers, though, which could be the edge they need to get in as a proper third party. If things go well, we may see the death of the two-party system with this election.

If things go well. They never do, though.

I disagree.

is that the one that was holding her up as they walked to the car whilst taking her pulse?

DARKNESSES!! DARKNESSES!!

Have fun carrying out your idea by yourself then.

Everyone gets sick once in a while. As long as they push the narrative that she has something easily treatable they won't lose much support

No governor in the country would refuse to sign emergency legislation to put whoever the DNC selected on the ballot.

And if Hillary shits her pants for the last time then the dems would be fools to do anything other than Biden/Kaine or Biden/Fauxcahantas.

who said she was fit and healthy? They should be barred from medical practice for incompetence or lying

That's not hillary

If a catchphrase like 'Hillary is healthy' gets out there it'll remind everyone that the Jew news was lying through their teeth and helping her cover up yet another thing.

Most of the CTR staff are off on Sunday so this is perfect timing. Even reddit's politics and news boards has these stories at the top.

who is it then?

See that's the thing. One of the reasons why women are under Hillary's spell is because she keeps parading that she'll be the first female president, just look at her DNC opening. None of the Democrats even remotely worth picking can do the same thing Hillary's doing. If they do really replace her I think at the very worst women that were going to vote blue will sit this election out which is going to be great for us. Dems are losing this fight on nearly every front and it's only going to get better once the debates arrive (reminder that the 1st one is only 15 days away).

We got this boys.

is that a joke?

Checked. Send this to Trump!

I'm not convinced Hillary exists.

I'm pretty sure this is one of the numerous series of Hillary clones and it's just dying from accelerated aging, they'll pop a new one out of the vat by the 16th.

We should compare her pneumonia excuse to her not remembering shit due to head injury during the email/FBI investigation.

Make her look like all she does is trot out excuses so she does not have to fess up to shit.

TRIPS OF TRUTH

No, she didn't spread any disease to that little girl. That was her body double. Different length hair near the ears and a different shaped nose.

He is ineligible, he left the democrat party
This is possible but unlikely, he's a white male and an unknown

There is also Biden, he has said he has regret not throwing his hat in (If I remember right his son died). He carries all of the baggage of the current administration, for better or worse. I think its the over all worse and he wouldnt fair well.

If I had to bet, I'd put my money on Elizabeth Warren, she is popular with a lot of the same people that supported Bernie and captures the muh vagina vote. She already has cred for feuding with Trump, the media wouldn't have to spin much to get behind her.

These are just possibilities, I doubt Clinton will give up her grip on what she believes is rightfully hers Anyway it goes Trump has this.

Yep. She callously spread her illness around. If she says it was not infectious, that means she a chronic lung disease which are progressive and get worse rather rapidly which means she has had the condition for a long time and thus hid that aspect of her health. If it is infectious, that means she has been walking about and potentially spreading this illness to people left and right instead of being courteous and avoiding people or at the very least, tell the fucking truth.

We should put this bitch in a damned if you don't, damned if you do situation.

Thread theme
the title is enough

The most powerful form of suggestion is when it's done with a simple message. There are so many cover up and lies to choose from that the receiver ought to make the connection themselves.

3 simple words can cause hundreds of comparisons to be thought up by thousands of people.

Pneumonia is actually the leading cause of death for people with Parkinsons. They have trouble swallowing, so liquid sometimes enters the lungs, hence the coughing fits. If you get too much liquid, bam, you get pneumonia.

We should still meme that she did. Unless she is stupid enough to admit it was a body double or reveal who the girl is (thereby proving that whole thing with the girl was staged).

The jews won't risk putting a jew in power, der goyim are too woke for that nigga.

WE WUZ KANGZ AND WE WILL BE KANGZ AGAIN

Twitter doesn't have an edit function, you can only delete and tweet. How is it the original tweet link was changed? The only answer would be Twitter staff.

Date on original is 2:54, date on reply is 3:08. He made a new one.

Trips for truth. Wall street dislikes her because they see her as someone outside of their circle. The democratic party is divided up into factions. Clinton's faction is strongly tied with wall street and foreign financial interests. Obama's less so but still tied to wall street. Warren is a faction that are akin to useful idiots and true believers in that they believe the globalists claims but aren't as easily controlled. Wall street and such can still (easily) manipulate them, but they are prone to letting their social justice tendencies and idealogies get the best of them.

And of course you have the smaller old school democrat but they are all but gone and have no clout.

Why are you replying to yourself?

Or the Twin Towers falling over. That's that it looks like. That or a Hospital sign.

because i'm drunker than fcuk

If I had guess, they'll end up pulling someone from the Obama faction in an effort to placate both sides

Hmm alright

The TVA was also the source of the snuffy smith/ stupid hillbilly stereotype. Much like how the CIA were the creators of the term conspiracy theorist.

This meme has normie power.

What these anons said.
Parkinson patients die from Pneumonia often

love me some pure uncut chaos

PRAISE BASED FROGGO

RIBBIT RIBBIT

I had a very mild form of pneumonia sometime around early December 2015. Every cough felt like a stab in the chest and I coughed often enough that I couldn't sleep at night and just wanted to die. This lasted for almost a week and only got worse before I finally caved in and went to see a doctor about it.

If Hillary has something way worse than this, then what the hell kind of willpower/drugs does she have to still stand up and go through with this shit that will only get worse overtime?

What a crazy ass election this has been. We will never see something like this ever again.

I had it when I was a kid. It's horrible. You vomit everything you eat, so you're basically starving but you don't have any energy anyways.

I love it when the shadowy hand of /fringe/ pokes in.

Mainly, she's 100% driven to take office, no matter what.
Drugs probably help, but the determination of ambition is not to be underestimated.

how much did they have to donate to get pneumonia pozzed by a presidential candidate?

STAY WOKE

OMG! We have to start a petition to get the official Hospital logo used everywhere in the country to be changed to hilldogs logo in memory of her passing.

If we do it while she's still alive, and it picks up some steam, those in the populace who don't have the time to pay attention to this shit will start to think she died and conversations will go something like,

It seems to have potential

Louisiana purchase extemded authority.

So what?

Im am posting this thanksbto TVA power. So yeah….

First she said that nothing was wrong "i'm colmpletely healthy, watch me open this pickle jar"

Then it was "allergies"

Now after fainting it was "heat exhaustion"

After people looked at the temperature and called bullshit it's "just pneumonia"

Maybe she does have pneumonia, but I'd also be willing to bet she has more problems than that.

Not sure why I just spent 7 hours making this but ….. here you go.

Seems likely user

Cause of death among patients with Parkinson's disease: a rare mortality due to cerebral haemorrhage.

Iwasaki S1, Narabayashi Y, Hamaguchi K, Iwasaki A, Takakusagi M.
Department of Neurology, Saitama Medical School, Japan.

Causes of death, with special reference to cerebral haemorrhage, among 240 patients with pathologically verified Parkinson's disease were investigated using the Annuals of the Pathological Autopsy Cases in Japan from 1981 to 1985.

The leading causes of death were pneumonia and bronchitis

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2355241

You're doing keks work brother

Praise Kek. Memes will kill her. For memes there is no remedy.

twitter.com/2tonsofFreedom2/status/775155390619070464
I'm doing my part .webm

Photosensitivity as a Seizure Trigger

ice-epilepsy.org/photosensitivity-as-a-seizure-trigger.html

If you have problems with photosensitive epilepsy and sunlight, wearing polarised sunglasses out of doors on sunny days can help to minimise the risk of seizures occurring, although it will not remove it entirely. The lenses work by removing reflected horizontal light. Your optician or retailer should be able to tell you which of the sunglasses they stock have polarised lenses.

nice

nice effort, we appreciate it

next time make it funnier tho

Terminal brain cancer?

There's a lot of jew around her.

Hopefully she's not going to die before the first debate.

What a load of shit

stay retarded user

Thanks for correcting the record

Let's Talk Pneumonia Mortality: The "CURB 65" Scoring System and Why Hillary Has a 14-28% Chance of Dying in the Next Month

Hey Holla Forums, I have a bit of a medical background and wanted to share with you a scientifically validated scoring system to estimate a person's 30 day mortality risk when presenting with a Community Acquired Pneumonia (CAP). Please note that Hillary is sick and has likely been in and out of treatment facilities quite a bit in the last few years, raising her risk for more a more serious Health Care Associated Pneumonia (HCAP).
It is broken down into a 5 different scores, a person receiving one point for each affirmative criteria.

They are:
Confusion
Uremia
Respirations >30 per minute
Blood Pressure 65 years old

Now let's break these down keeping in mind that this is assessing her mortality risk for the least severe of the pneumonia's, CAP.
Confusion: this is defined as "Altered Mental Status" and is one of a few of these criteria evaluating for end organ damage. In this case it is evaluating for damage to brain tissue. Looking at Clinton today, it is glaringly obvious that her mental state was altered when she collapsed, but initial reports also described her being combative and "off" so she easily gets a point here.
Uremia: no way to assess this without blood work, but if you are interested this is checking for end organ damage to the kidneys. No point for this now until we see the records (we won't).
Respirations: unable to evaluate, but from the video I have sifted through she does not appear to be in any respiratory distress as she was being led from the ceremony. She was conversing with a handler and was not using any obvious accessory muscles of breathing. No point here.
Blood pressure: This one takes some explanation, but I think it is fair to give her a point for this criteria. The fact that she dropped trying to get on the van and that her own physician states that she was dehydrated tells me that her loss of consciousness was due to orthostatic hypotension (if we believe this is actually a pneumonia, I'm still not sold but that's another discussion). Now orthostatic hypotension means that she does not have enough blood volume (dehydrated) to compensate appropriately for Gravity pulling blood to her feet when she stands from sitting and consequently she does not appropriately perfuse her brain. The blood pressure at which most people become symptomatic in orthostasis is a systolic blood pressure on less than 90 mmHg. As Crooked was clearly symptomatic in this case she gets a point in this category.

Final score 3/5 points with one being unable to assess and one being pretty clearly negative. But what does this mean?

If she scores 3 points she has a 14% mortality in the next 30 days. If in addition her urea is high on blood testing that number increases to 28%. Regardless of which score she receives, if she were to report to any emergency room in the United States, it would be tantamount to MALPRACTICE to not admit her. In my facility with her history and these scores, a similar patient would be admitted to the Intensive Care Unit for close monitoring in this acute setting.
I want everyone reading this to take a second and appreciate what I am saying. I truly do not believe that Hillary has pneumonia. The overheating story fell flat and it took 8 hours to focus group and get pollsters to agree on a palatable explanation. What amazes me is that they came up with Pneumonia as their explanation.

Even with this conservative estimate their explanation gives her a 14-28% CHANCE OF DYING IN THE NEXT MONTH. It makes you question how bad her diagnosis truly is if this is the story they are pushing.
TL;DR: $hillary has a higher chance of dying before the election than you do of being in her now famous basket of deplorables.

Source: Internal Medicine, MD. That's all I have folks, I didn't write this.

Probably because pneumonia is at least something reversible, while parkinson's and the like aren't

How would this work? Wouldn't they have to go with Bernie since everyone else is too late to get on the ballot?

Here's the question to ask your normie friends:

Re: The infamous "3AM phone call": Can anyone explain to me how someone who can't even make it through a 9/11 memorial ceremony without collapsing will be able to lead us through the next 9/11?

Two seconds on google.

stabenow.senate.gov/

Fucking Stabenow. She's just as bad a Hillary, not surprised that they can be mistaken for each other. Literally the person that Michigan needs to be defended from

(heil'd)

9.71/10 get this misogynist shit out of here

Hell of a writeup, should have its own thread.

I miss Michigan. Fuck being stuck in California for the next year.

Just like Bernie, she's too anti-Wall Street. That's why she isn't already vp. I'd never try to speak anything good about them, but idealistic commies like her and Bernie can't be trusted to stick with the program, as far as the DNC is apparently concerned.

The only people that actually appeal to and excite democrat voters are those that pose the greatest threat to the DNC and their donors. It's become a huge catch-22 finally.

Or perhaps they really are simply bound by Hillary's blackmail and know all this just as well as we do.

Like who? I sure wouldn't want to pick someone too directly associated with the Obama. Everyone Obama has brought into the mix has been an absolute joke.

I really don't think Hillary will die or drop out. If she actually does drop out, I'll have to wonder if it's not actually a last ditch effort by Soros et al to execute the final stumping.

kek

reminds me of this song

No thanks Moshie.

DID SHE DIED?

conservativedailypost.com/breaking-abc-news-new-york-just-confirmed-hillary-dead-at-local-hospital/